Blue Fantasy Ch. 2

Story Info
Threesome fantasy moves toward reality.
1.3k words
3.76
29.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days passed and he could not get the idea of a tryst with his wife, Blue, and him out of his mind. At night, he had wet dreams of entwined bodies slick with sweat and cum, and while awake, he kept a constant erection; daydreaming of hard nipples, soft tits, wet pussies, and willing mouths.

The next time he saw Blue's name pop up on his computer as online and "available," he became nervously excited. He eased her into a routine chat that soon turned, as always, to erotic words of sex. She was witty and creative and always seemed to enjoy arousing his mind and his penis with her spicy flirtations. The screen returned with words that talked of how she was half undressed with her hands brushing over her nipples making them hard for him. His reply was somewhat out of context with her chat, but right in tune with his thoughts. "Speaking of those luscious nipples...we want you to visit us so we can see them up close."

Blue was sitting at her PC, smiling wickedly as she entered the blatantly sexual text into the chat box. She always got a thrill from teasing him with her naughty thoughts and telling him the descriptive details of how she stroked her body while they chatted. Sometimes, the chat got especially hot and they would mutually masturbate across the miles and tell each other exactly how and what they were doing. She loved the idea of him leaning back in his chair, his hands frantically pumping his hard dick, and reading her nasty words until he shoots his stream of come into the air. She had had some dramatic orgasms herself during these sessions. Sometimes she used one hand to furiously rub her clit till she came or sometimes she would work her favorite vibrator over her clit and up her cunt while she read and replied to his dirty descriptions.

Lately, their chat had taken a different turn. He had begun to talk of his wife, giving intimate details of their lovemaking episodes and describing her body to Blue. He also talked of his wife's secret fantasies of having sex with a woman. Blue found this chat strangely exciting and encouraged it, especially the details of his wife's desires to suck another woman's breasts. He said she was very oral and that they regularly used a fantasy of his wife sucking on female "titties," as he called them, to heighten their sex life. Blue too harbored fantasies of having sex with a woman but had never had the chance to experience it, other than the brief, curious, youthful petting of a fellow cheerleader as a teen. The memory of the feel of the girl's soft breasts and juicy pussy had never left her over the years.

A few seconds passed. ..."we want you to visit us..." the text read. Funny how a few simple words can initiate so much imagery in the human mind. Blue involuntarily gasped and her heart began to race. She felt an extra tingle down her spine, which escaped out through her nipples jutting against the satin of her nightgown and reverberated throughout her already wet pussy. She reached her hand under the gown and brushed her fingers across her swollen clit without thinking. She couldn't think of what she was doing because her thoughts were suddenly swept to a place miles away where a female stranger sucked gently on her nipples. Her pussy became like a fountain, wet and flowing, responding to the dream scene in her mind. Dazed, she brought her fingers to her mouth and lazily sucked her own juices.

"Blue... are you there?," the new line of chat read. Blue snapped out of her trance and entered the line: "I want to come." She laughed when she realized the blunt truth she had just keyed. Then entered: ..."to see you...and your wife."

Plans were made for her visit the following week. The morning of the big day arrived but he had not yet told his wife what he had arranged. How would she react? Would she really go through with it or was that talk of making it with another woman just the lustful results of some fantastic sex?

He signed on to his computer to check his email just like he did every morning and saw one sent from Blue. The note simply said: "a present for your wife." There was a file attachment so he excitedly clicked on the icon. Up came a close-up picture of two of the prettiest tits you could imagine. Delicate hands held them up to the camera. They were of medium size; pink and round like a succulent fruit, with sparse freckles dotting the space between them. And the nipples! They were beautiful! Hard, wet, protruding so far into the lens as to make them appear almost three-dimensional, and immensely suckable. At the bottom of the image, in a scripted blue font, read simply: "Blue."

He heard his wife emerge from her morning shower and walk into the bedroom. He freaked and quickly minimized the picture. She came over and kissed the back of his neck and gave him a "good morning honey" into his ear as she toweled herself dry. She smelled fresh and clean. He couldn't resist tickling the wet pubic hairs of her mound that was almost at eye level to him. She purred at his touch while she stretched to run the towel over her wet back. He stuck out his tongue and licked some of the water dripping from her curly bush. It tasted slightly soapy. "Honey, I've something to tell you," he spoke right into her pussy without looking up.

With his other hand, he clicked the minimized image and the breasts appeared in all their splendor on the screen. "What do you think?" he asked. "Not bad," she replied, "but isn't it a little early to be looking at web porn? Besides, you got a pair of freshly washed ones right here for you." She held her tits forward with both hands and smiled. However, her face did not leave the image on the screen. "What or who is Blue?" she asked.

"These magnificent titties belong to a friend of mine named Blue and..." he hesitated; "she wanted YOU to see them." Her mouth dropped open and a whispered "me?" escaped her lips. He continued to tickle her pubes and moved his index finger down to brush over her lightly over her pussy lips. "In fact, darling," he wavered a bit, ..."what if I told you these titties are going to be here...for you...real soon?," he said as he found her clit which had begun to grow from his teasing. She stared at the sight on the computer and her breath became shallow. She spread her legs slightly to allow him full access to her pussy, which had suddenly begun to ooze wetness. "Ahh, ahhh, ahhhh...," she began to pant softly as his fingers began to explore her completely.

"Mmmm...mmmph...uhhhgh..." escaped from her lips as her hips began to slowly move in time with his touches. "What...do...you...you...you mean..." she stuttered as her pussy swelled opened wide and began to spasm around his fingers.

In a moment, she realized what he meant, what he had done...and her heart skipped. "Oh...my...god...ahhhhh..." was all she could say as the reality of the picture before her eyes and the instant images that filled her mind overwhelmed her. A flood of pleasure swept though her in a heated rush and she instantly orgasmed right there on the spot. Her legs weakened and she collapsed to her buckled knees on the carpet beside him.

Breathlessly, she reached her hand forward and touched the screen, thoughts racing though her brain of what was to come. "When will they...I mean...she be here?" she whispered.

"Tonight baby...tonight..." he said. She turned to him slowly, smiled, and he could see a dancing wickedness in her eyes. She opened his robe and bent her head forward to his lap. His hard cock stood before her face throbbing with each beat of his pulse. She said, "thank you" as her warm wet mouth engulfed him.