Blue Futanari: Neophyte

Story Info
Blue Futanari: Neophyte.
8.3k words
4.65
50.5k
68

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Am I going out of my fucking mind? What the...? Fuck, was that real?

Jessica's mind desperately tried to find an explanation to what had just happened but couldn't. I could see her trying, she paced back and forth, looked wildly around the room, but none of it made sense. Alexys is in Peru, not in New York. The apartment is empty. And she doesn't have a giant cock that shoots blue sperm all over the... She looked up at the ceiling and then back to the shower.

Even I smiled at the last thought.

Jessica stepped into the hallway and looked around again before she pulled her skirt down and buttoned her blouse. Then she stepped back into the bathroom and inspected the shower again.

I stood behind the glass door, the cock she was thinking about was still quite hard in my hand. I was glowing with energy, giddy with the power that raced through me, but I was invisible.

There's no water. She ran her hand through me and to the shower wall. Not a drop. She shook her head violently and then ran her fingers through her hair exasperated. Was it a hallucination? I must have eaten some bad clams at lunch. She laid the back of her hand along her forehead checking for a fever.

I watched in silence. I wasn't sure what to do. The decision to vanish as soon as her climax had overcome her was a snap one. I didn't know what else to do. I mean, was I supposed to step out of the shower and show her that I was real? Was I supposed to explain that I was not me, I mean, I was me, but now...what? New and improved? A goddess? And why did I whisper into her thoughts? That was probably a bad idea, I mean, what was I thinking? Was that supposed to make things better?

Now, I was standing in front of her watching her doubt her own sanity. It didn't feel right. In fact, it felt shitty but I didn't know what to do or how to fix it.

Jessica walked through the house methodically. If I hadn't been able to hear her thoughts she still would have looked half-crazed. How much sleep have I been getting? Maybe I should cut back on the coffee. Could I have a disease, did Brian or Joe give me something? Stop it, that's ridiculous, what sexually transmitted disease gives people crazy sexual fantasies? Did I just think fantasy? Was that a fantasy? A woman with a giant dick where her clit should have been? God, it was so fucking hot though, the way it snaked between her breasts. What the fuck is wrong with me?

It took her fifteen minutes but she eventually left. I walked into the bedroom and collapsed onto my bed. My brain was flooded with thoughts. I was a wreck. As a goddess, I would have thought that you got a certain amount of wisdom, some all-knowing stuff, but as I lay there thinking back over everything that had happened in past couple days, all I seemed to have were questions.

I knew nothing about what I was or where my powers came from. I mean, I understood that Txao had given them to me, but where did they come from? There was no history book, no stories or legends that I knew. Until Txao had said the word futa, I had never heard it or believed that goddesses actually existed, ever.

Now Txao was gone, every human on the planet, including the woman I loved, probably assumed I was dead, I had just seriously toyed with the mind of a person I called my friend, and I felt desperately alone. I know it sounds like a pity party, but I fell apart. I didn't know what else to do.

I wept. My eyes filled with tears but as I wiped them away I realized they were clear with blue hue. Whether I wanted to face it or not, I was no longer human - I was more.

I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself. Txao had made it seem so easy. Even as she faced the end of her existence, she was calm and serene. Sitting on the edge of the bed high atop her temple, watching me pace back and forth, she smiled even while she faded. She made being a goddess look easy. I mean, one minute she was locked in a box for thousands of years, the next - the person who rescued her was kneeling in front of her, worshipping her, a supplicant for anything she would give.

The hours with her had been incredible but I couldn't explain what came over me when she touched me the first time. When her skin touched mine, I changed. It was like I was possessed. All I wanted was her, all I wanted to do was please her, I didn't understand why nor did I want to - she became everything to me.

Was it her touch? I smiled when I remembered the way her body felt curled up behind me. So soft and strong, so gentle and urgent...

Though I was a goddess, I was still learning what that meant. My being was still developing. There were sensations, thoughts, and feelings that I didn't understand. I could do things I had never imagined before - but I was still young, still learning. I was like a new animal - I knew little of walking even though I was built to run.

My thoughts were clouded. I felt happy and sad, powerful and humble, a servant and a master. I loved being a goddess but I mourned what I was before. I knew little but what I required, what I needed, what filled me with power.

For an hour or so, I lay in bed and thought back over everything. Then I felt it. It was faint but it was there, coming through the walls and floors. It was like a smell - a fantastic roast in the oven next door, fresh cookies still warm and steaming.

It floated around me until my being absorbed it, soaked it in like a sponge. The taste rolled across my tongue, sweet like an expensive wine. The energy coursed through me. I left my apartment and followed it.

Moving through the floors and walls, floating down through the building as if it were made of smoke, I thought of the old cartoons, the dog that floated through the air after the smell of a pie reached his nose. That's how it felt, slipping down, passing through the apartments until what drew became stronger, impossible to ignore.

As soon as I heard them, I stopped. I was in the living room of an apartment a few stories below mine. I could see their energy; it flowed from the end of the hall as if there were a blue fire on the far side of the door.

My body tingled. I was drawn to it. Everything inside of me craved it. For the first time, I could feel my eyes begin to glow blue the way Txao's had. I cannot explain the exhilaration. It was liquid joy, a feeling pure happiness, and I didn't want it to end.

There was a rhythmic banging, wood against the wall. "Yes, yes, oh, God, yes!" A woman's voice shouted.

Oh, that feels good. I've never felt a pussy so tight!" I could hear her partner's thoughts.

I smiled as I stepped through the door and my eyes fell on them. She was hanging from him - her arms around his neck, her legs around his lower back and he was on all fours on top of the bed. The headboard knocked against the wall every time he drove his turgid manhood into her.

Her eyes were closed. "Oh, he's so amazing. Oh my God, he feels so good. Why don't I have sex all the time? Is there a better feeling? He has got to stay the night tonight. I can't get enough of his... Shit, that feels good. Right there, yes, faster. Oh my God, I'm going to fucking cum..."

Surrounded by the pale tendrils of energy that floated off their sweating bodies, I remained invisible and let my being absorb their bliss.

She was a redheaded-woman in her early twenties with pale skin, smallish breasts, and hips that would have formed a perfect hourglass had she been standing. He, on the other hand, was considerably older, in his early forties with gray hair that was cut like a lawyer, conservative and without facial hair.

I wandered their minds for a moment until I found their story. She was the bartender at the bar he and his friends frequented after work. He was married and she was into older men who liked to fuck in the middle of the day.

She was immature, but she had good taste in men. He was well built a wealthy man who took care to look his best. His chest covered in salt and pepper gray hair, was wide and strong with a flat belly and just the slightest hint of fat on his hips.

I felt his ego. He was not only proud of his catch, but determined to show her he was better than any other man.

The energy coursed through my veins and I felt the familiar rush of pleasure and power - Txao's gifts. I had arrived just in time, orgasms were quickly approaching. My long green robe fell open and my cock began to rise. I smiled down at the throbbing arm of flesh and wrapped my hand around the shaft. My new friend was excited and my fingers sliding up and down his length only made him throb faster.

I stroked myself in rhythm with the man's hips while he did his best to hold off as long as he could. He timed his breath. He thought of the wood grain of his desk, the tread of his car tires - anything he could to stall the sensations that ran through his groin.

But the woman was ready. I read her thoughts. She concentrated on every aspect of what was happening - the heat that came off his chest, the way her body shook every time he slammed into her, her fingers digging into the thick muscles his back, her nipples tickled in his chest hair, and the smell of his cologne and sweat.

Her thoughts drenched my pussy and my cock, now long enough that I could have wrapped my breasts around it, oozed copious amounts of precum.

And then it was upon them. Her muscles went rigid. Her legs tightened around him. "Yesssss..." She cried out as her body convulsed in ecstasy. Her pussy gripped his length and the warmth of her juices surrounded him. It was all he could take. His eyes clamped shut; he lost control and unloaded inside her.

I reached into their minds. I wasn't finished. Again, I commanded.

They moaned in unison. The woman eyes opened in surprise. "Oh, yes!" Her fingers scratched along her partner's back and he drove his rod deeper inside her until the euphoria washed across them again.

The smell of sex filled the room.

"Oh, Brian! How did..." she looked at him through half-lidded eyes, drunk with pleasure, but her words broke off when her body tensed and another orgasm exploded through her. "Yes! Don't stop. Fuck me."

The man, lost in ecstasy couldn't stop his hips.

I stroked myself as he moved inside her - my own cock lubricating my fingers and breasts with precum. The familiar tension began build in both of us. I'm going to cum with him. I slid my tongue along the curve of my breasts and tasted my own juices.

The man's ass muscles tightened and he threw his head back in a stupor. "Ohhhh..." he groaned, "...yessss!"

The first surge of my cum sprayed toward the ceiling before it landed on the floor around me. I closed my eyes and squeezed my pulsing cock as another bolt spurted forward onto the couple in front of me.

Their bodies writhed in pleasure when it touched them. They became two snakes coiling around each other, rolling around the bed dripping with my attention.

I couldn't believe the effect it had. I stepped closer and gushed more onto the woman's glistening chest.

She came immediately, moaning as her pussy oozed its gratification. They moved as if they wished to climb into the other's skin and become one. The woman licked the sweat from her lover's face. The man, his cock still fucking away at her swollen pussy, sucked a nipple into his mouth and bit down until she moaned her satisfaction.

They were like nothing I had ever seen. Pleasure was a drug they craved, something they couldn't get enough of.

Spurred by their delirium and greedy for more, I continued to cum. I showered them in my ejaculate and absorbed the power they gave. My mind was racing, I felt more alive than I ever had before. Towering over the bed, cum dripping onto their bodies, I thought of becoming visible. I wanted to present myself, their patron and benefactor. My breasts heaved with pride. I wanted them to kneel in front of me, worship my cock and pussy, and give me the adoration I deserved.

I continued my blessing until the energy coming off of them was faint, the smoke of a dying fire, and both looked ready to collapse.

Rest, I commanded.

They smiled at each other and then collapsed, exhausted.

I shivered as my body absorbed the last remnants of their vigor. The sensation was strange but fantastic the zenith of pleasure and, as I returned to my apartment, I realized that I was created for it. What Txao had passed onto me was simple. I was the embodiment of sex and desire, the giver and receiver - a Futanari goddess with power over humanity's greatest appetite.

Lying in my bed, sated by the couple, it didn't take long before I tumbled from the precipice. A sigh was all it took and I fell from happiness, from the heights of euphoria to the depths of depression, in the space of a moment.

My skin sparkled with power, but that did nothing to answer the questions that remained. The realization returned - I was a neophyte, a child set in a boat on open water. I didn't know anything. I could have killed the people I had just blessed, I could have stood there and absorbed their essence until I drained them of everything they had, all of their vitality, and they died. There was nothing to stop me. No one to teach me.

If I closed my eyes and focused, I could sense the energy from kilometers away.

Txao had simply made me a goddess. I knew nothing of my own existence. I was more powerful than I knew, capable of things I could barely imagine, but I was also alone. She had left me with no one. My life before her was gone, she was gone, and I was alone, lying on my old bed in New York - alone.

I wanted to be loved again. I wanted to be held.

What am I supposed to do, wander the world masturbating? There was no doubt that what had just happened, everything that had happened since I had fallen into the tomb had been wonderful. I was a god, I was powerful, but I was also desperate for understanding - without it I was adrift and alone. So far, all I had managed to do was survive.

Kim. I thought of the last time I had seen her in our apartment in Peru. She's probably a wreck thinking I'm dead. The idea burned in my chest, her sadness. Our relationship had been short, we had only gotten together in Peru, but I could not remember a time I had been happier. I was happy living with her, waking up next to her, and sharing every aspect of my life. We clicked. She had been a good friend over the years but the first time I kissed her, the first time our lips touched, I knew we could work.

We were at a conference in Chicago. There was a symposium on Syriac which is why I was there, but she had gotten a freelance job for a magazine between digs and they wanted pretty pictures of archaeologists.

I didn't expect to find see her. We had talked a few weeks before about a summer dig we had both been accepted on, but little else. She was dating a new girl, a grad school professor from South Africa and I was involved with Stephen, a rebound guy who played golf and studied economics when he wasn't bartending a few blocks from my apartment.

She was shooting pics for the magazine during my seminar. I saw her squat down on the far side of the room, shoot a few of the panel, and then duck out a side door.

The symposium was wrapping up, so I gathered my things, slipped out behind her and caught her before she got to the elevators. We chatted for a little while, flirted really, and then made dinner plans.

I knew immediately what she was thinking - her third question after how I was doing and have you seen the stuff they are pulling out of the Summarian dig was: Are you seeing anyone? It was posed with her trademark look - wide eyes and a grin that was so mischievous and inviting, it was impossible to say no to.

That night was our first kiss.

We devoured a small pizza, met a few colleagues and old friends for drinks at a hotel bar on one side of town and then she had found...this great, quiet little place just around the corner from her hotel.

After two more Manhattans, my courage was where I needed it to be. I was sure.

She was looking around the bar, surveying the place, and I went over every detail of her. The black, skinny jeans, the thigh-high boots, and tank top that wrapped around her chest so tight - every man we had crossed paths with had imagined her breasts naked.

I remember thinking how amazing she was - how smart and sexy, how funny and adventurous. She was everything I wanted. And there I was next to her ready to give in if she gave chase.

"Caught you," she leaned across the table close enough that I cold both feel her breath on my ear and stare down into the smooth, olive skin of her ample cleavage. "You were just looking at my tits, weren't you?"

My pussy tingled as the words slid across my earlobe. I swallowed and my cheeks went red. But what was I supposed to say? She was gorgeous, I was done with men, and the alcohol made everything seem like a great idea.

She flipped a hundred dollar bill onto the table, laughed like it was Christmas morning and took my hand. "Let's go find out where this goes."

We were in the taxi, heading back to her hotel. We had been holding hands, but I couldn't stand it. I kept staring at her, basking in her body, and remembering my last time with a woman - how soft and urgent a woman could become.

And then I just did it. I slid my hand along her cheek, turned her head, and laid my lips on hers. They were so soft and full. She tilted her head and my lips parted for her tongue.

"Seven thirty-two," the driver interrupted us.

Kim dug some money from her pockets - I don't think she even looked at it - and handed it through the little plastic window.

Lying back on my bed, staring up at the ceiling, and remembering our first night together filled me with longing. My new appendage made a half-hearted effort to distract me, slithering up my belly, but I had no interest. My chest ached at the loss.

The thought of her pain hit my like a dagger. Death is so final, so sudden, like an earthquake that buries everything in a pile of jagged rubble.

I began to cry and then stopped myself, not because it didn't hurt but because Kim would have wanted me to stop, she was tough, thick-skinned. During all the years I had known her, she had only cried once in front of me.

We were driving south in Peru, just her and I on a day trip to another small dig site that a friend of ours ran, when we passed through a small, poor village. There were no houses in the place. Well, there were no houses in the traditional sense of the western world. Instead of houses, like we think of, there were rows and rows of small square shacks built of anything the builder could find. Some were made of wooden skids, some from odd shaped metal; a few had torn plastic tarps for walls. We saw more than one that was constructed completely out of cardboard boxes held together with twine and duct tape.

The jeep bounced along the dirt road and we both just kind of stared out the windows in silence. I remember seeing a few people moving down the narrow alleys, a few heads that peeked out at us from corners or the tops of the buildings I would have never climbed. It was the poorest place I had ever seen.

I looked over and Kim was crying. Tears swept across the delicate curves of her cheeks. I touched her arm, and she sobbed to the point that she had to pull the jeep over. Tears filled my eyes. Just watching her had broken me.

Once the car stopped we held each other, and wept.

Should I stay dead? The question marched through my thoughts. Should I just stay away from her and let her think I am dead? I mean, I am dead, right? Either way, I am not the woman who left her naked in the kitchen the other day, I am...