Blue Futanari: Supplicant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So...now?"

James laughed. "Give me a few more minutes. I want everything perfect."

A shiver of excitement went through me. It wasn't every day that you got to be the first person inside a tunnel built thousands of years before - especially one attached to a strange temple in the middle of the jungle.

James slipped out of the tent and I turned back to the four women in the carvings. The hermaphrodite theory didn't hold. The woman were all too old. The penis was incredibly large. No, there was something else going on, there was something more. I didn't know why, but I kept looking over the woman on the altar. I felt like I did the first time I had seen a pornographic magazine that my brother had hid under his mattress. It was dangerous and sexy and the women inside it were beautiful and large and the thing they did.

I moved over to the table with the fragments, the giant jigsaw puzzle of pieces that accompanied the three big pieces. There were more strange symbols. I pulled out my notebook and traced them onto the pages beside the others we had found.

None of them made any sense. They were part language, part hieroglyph. Every once in a while we would come across something that looked like a bird or a cow, but otherwise it might as well have been a child scribbling.

I moved over the woman's body on the altar again. Her face was like the others, her hair, the shape of her eyes. Four sisters. Four important, rich, and powerful sisters. They kill one their own. The one with the...I stared down at the enormous phallus trapped under the binding vines. The carving was intricate. There was no doubt that it was erect, standing up between her legs, and bound back against her stomach, the tip almost to the under curve of her breasts.

I clicked off the light and left the tent in search of James.

***

Outside of the tent, the dig was a hive of activity. Shovelbums, some Peruvians, some from other parts of the world (college kids, professors on sabbatical, etc.) moved across the hill with pickaxes, brushes, bags of dirt, and buckets filled with stone. I recognized more than a few, but there was no time to stop and talk.

Shouts came from all sides as people uncovered things they wanted investigated. I had never been at a dig so full of artifacts in my life. Even in Egypt which was a dig that pulled out more than a hundred artifacts in the space of 3 months; things were not uncovered as quickly or as often as they were in Peru. I mean, that temple was a hive of activity. Every shovel full of dirt seemed to bring something to light.

On the east side of the camp, I saw a new tent and James was standing outside of it with Chance, a cameraman from Australia who had come along to do a documentary. Chance already had one camera on a monopole in his hand and a smaller one mounted on his hardhat above the light. I didn't know him well, we had talked a few times over the past weeks, and he seemed likeable. He was also what Kim called: "Put together incredibly well."

I smiled as I thought of the way she said it. She wasn't wrong. Chance was tall with a wide chest (he had surfed most of his life) had blonde hair that was just shaggy enough to hide the fact that he was almost forty, and eyes that were almost gray they were so blue. He was quick with a smile, a constant flirt, and, as Kim I had discussed late one night after too many cold beers, probably a stallion in bed.

He saw me walking toward the tent and winked while he filmed James talking about the tunnel.

"We aren't sure, Chance. I mean, we have no idea what is down there, but there are steps, old lamps along the walls, and we have never seen a tunnel in better shape." James said.

"Care to guess then?" Chance said with his signature Australian accent.

"I have no idea," James said, "but I can't wait to find out."

Chance pushed a button on the side of the camera and swept his hand through his shaggy curls. "Hey Alexys, how's Kim?"

"Good," I chuckled. It was no secret that of the two of us, Chance liked Kim more, the way she was...put together she always had an edge on me. "You're the lucky one going in with me, then?"

"I thought it served us both well," James said as he held open the tent flap. "His documentary, the possibility of our biggest find."

It was no surprise James was staying topside. He never did like small spaces.

"Alright, I can work with that." We made our way down a flight of steps into one of the temple's sublevels, and then through a small corridor and into a circular room adorned with large stone statues of birds, monkeys, and lions.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Lights were setup along the perimeter all shining down at a perfect descent into darkness, complete with stairs of carved white stone.

The opening was about three meters by three meters and had long capstones around it. "How did, what the..." I walked up and stared down at the staircase. It didn't make any sense. There were no stairs in prehistory. Pits with ladders, yes, but stairs? The light from the surface disappeared about twenty steps down.

I smelled something. Something sweet. "What is..."

"We don't know," James said, "When we uncovered the tunnel, it was there, it's like a flower or..."

"Flowers don't grow in the dark, mate." Chance shined the spotlight from his camera into the darkness but it only illuminated a few more stairs.

"Broken jars of perfume? Like in Egypt?" James asked.

I thought back to the tombs we had uncovered. There were clay jars that were broken as the workers dug and some of them had contained spices and perfumes for the tombs inhabitants once they crossed over. It wasn't an outlandish thought.

We all stood staring down the stairs in silence. It was one of those moments when excitement and fear mix, when words don't work, and everyone's imagination runs away with them.

"Come here," James pulled me close and gave me a squeeze. "Be careful."

I wrapped my arms around the small of his back and squeezed. "I will."

***

The staircase was narrow. The light from Chance's camera mixed with the light from lamp and illuminated more and more steps as we carefully descended. I wanted to look back over my shoulder, back up at the surface, but I knew that all I would find were familiar faces getting smaller and smaller and besides, Chance was trying to film the back of my head descending.

"What do you think?" Chance asked. "What do you think we'll discover down here, Ms. Sans?"

"I don't know," I tried to make my voice sound conversational. "We've discovered what we believe to be a temple so there could be any number of things in these sub-basements -tombs, storage, there really are number of possibilities."

We kept going, walking further and further. The shaft seemed endless, smooth stone walls and a stone ceiling surrounded us. Every few meters there would be a smooth hole for a torch or lamp to be set in, but everything else was identical. We kept going - stair after stair of smooth, square stone. Nothing changed except the temperature dropped but the sweet, floral smell grew stronger like we were walking toward a garden.

"Thee hundred and twelve," Chance said. "In case you were wondering."

"I was," but as I said it, my light struck across a stone wall that looked to be carved - the staircase ended at a hall that went left and right.

We reached the bottom. Chance stood on my right and aimed his light left and right down the hall but we couldn't see an end. "Where do you think they go?" He asked in a whisper.

"I don't know," I said. I wasn't especially concerned with his question or the halls on our right and left. Right then, all I could focus on were the carvings on the wall in front of us.

It was almost life-sized; the entire wall had been used as a single panel. On the left of the carving, three of the four sisters we had discovered on the surface carvings were standing around a doorway. On the right, with her back turned to the door, was the fourth sister.

"Oh my god," Chance said as his light fell on the right side of the carving. "Is she..." His voice was a mix of confusion and excitement.

"...it looks that way." I found myself grinning at the image in front of me.

The carving, preserved so far from the surface, still held all of its original color. The three sisters in the doorway, all wore long gowns of green with gold symbols along the necks and sleeves. Their head dresses were filled with various kinds of feathers, and their jewelry all contained more of the strange language we had already discovered. The work was amazing in its detail. Their lips were painted red and their eyes with a blue that almost glowed.

The fourth, her back to the doorway and her three sisters, stood over a kneeling woman. The woman had both hands wrapped around the fourth sister's enormous penis. She was naked and seemed to be caught in the act of pleasing the sister in secret.

It was the same sister from the carving; her gown was thrown open revealing the same mammoth breasts and huge phallus. She had her head thrown back and her mouth was open as if she were about to cum.

I felt my pulse quicken and a pang of lust race through me. I wanted to be the girl on her knees. I wanted to be one pleasuring that huge cock.

Swallowing hard and trying to get ahold of myself, I scanned the rest of the carving, looking for more clues that would help me put the story together. Turned on or not, I had so many questions. Were the paintings out of order? Who was the young woman? Was she important somehow? Why did only one of the four sisters seem to have a penis? Who were they?

The kneeling woman was naked; her hair was red, unlike the sisters who had hair darker than mine. She was shorter than any of the sisters, but not terribly so. Her breasts were small but with large nipples and her pubic area was covered in a triangle of dark hair. But there was something else.

I pointed my light back and forth across the painted carving - from the three sisters spying from the doorway to the other two. I was right. The lone sister and the supplicant, who knelt in front of her, both seemed to glow like they were painted with brighter colors or their side of the carving was lighter somehow.

I glanced over at Chance who stood dumbfounded in front of the carving. I watched his eyes move over the woman in carving - tracing the curve of her breasts, the length of her shaft and the young nude in front of her.

"Wild, huh?" I said quietly.

He blinked twice and then looked over at me. "Fucking crazy."

My light wandered across his chest and I saw his cheeks were flush. He's turned on too. I glanced over his shoulder. "Which way do we go?"

He turned around. "Pick one, I think it's fifty-fifty, there's no telling what we'll find either way." He let his eyes wander across the carving again.

"Left," I said.

We started down the hall which was just like the stairs - walls, ceiling, and floor all made of smooth stone, featureless except the torch holders. We walked for what felt like a hundred meters before the tunnel opened up into a single square room.

As soon as we cleared the passageway, my heart started beating faster. A chamber. There was never a chamber without something amazing. Every archeologist dreamt of underground chambers, tombs, ceremonial rooms.

I flashed my light around the walls to get an idea of how big it was but stopped when Chance's light fell onto three stone sarcophagi.

"There," he said and lifted his camera up. "Look at that, three of them in a row."

I pointed my light and started toward them. Three sisters. But as I got closer, my excitement changed to wonder. The three structures were not sarcophagi, but doorways. Each rectangular box held a narrow set of stairs that led deeper still.

Walking around the outside, I found I was correct. Each stone box held the symbols from the carving - the left a star, the middle the sun, and the right the moon. The three sisters.

Chance stood back and recorded me walking around the doorways. "More tunnels?" He asked. "Why?"

I stared toward the bright light his camera held. "Perhaps they lead down to their individual tombs? We don't know much about the three women other than they are featured in the two separate carvings we've found so far." I did my best to remain calm, but the find was unlike anything I had ever heard about.

Chance stopped recording. "The three women in the carving."

"I believe so."

"What about the other..."

"Sister," I said. "I think they are sisters."

"Where is she?" Chance asked.

"The other hall?"

"There's no smell in here, you notice that? That flower smell. It's gone."

I took a deep breath and realized he was right. The floral smell was gone. I moved over to the closest stairway and leaned my head over the staircase. No smell at all. "Nothing," I said.

"It was so strong on the stairs." Chance was as excited as I was. The place was like nothing else.

"Let's go the other way." I smiled and started back through the darkness.

When we reached the carving at the bottom of the staircase, we both stopped and looked up. I think we were both hoping to see some light from above but it was almost impossibly dark. I turned and shined my light on the carving again.

"It's so..."

"Erotic," the word tumbled out of my mouth and Chance turned his lamp on me. He looked confused.

"You think so?"

"Look at it, look at the detail, look at the way she has her head thrown back."

"That sheila's a man."

"Is she?" I took a deep breath. We had wandered back into the heady aroma of fauna and flowers. It smelled like a greenhouse filled with flowers. "I mean, she's obviously more woman than man, look at her tits." He glanced at my chest and I smiled as I felt myself blush. What is it with this place?

"I don't know what she is, but I mean,..."

I started down the right hand hall while Chance tried to decide what he thought about the carving but within a few steps I stopped. At some point the tunnel had collapsed. The ceiling slabs, which were five or six meters square lay at odd angles against the remains of broken walls and dark rich-smelling earth had almost filled the tunnel entirely. I stopped and shined my light across the wreckage.

"Well, that was short-lived." Chance said. "Going to have to get some diggers down to move off that..."

"Wait," I said and took a few steps forward onto one of the ceiling slabs. "I think I see..." My light had found an opening. "Here," I said, "look, we can get through." I leaned down and pointed my light deeper into the tunnel.

It didn't look much better. In fact, it looked worse. Even through the opening, I could see more damage and collapse.

"You know we can't go any further," Chance said from behind me. "Let's go back up and get James, I mean the diggers can come down here and start clearing."

"I'm going," I said.

I don't know what had come over me, at first I thought it was just excitement and curiosity, but even then, I knew it was something else, something more. I felt the need to go further like whatever was down the collapsed corridor was calling to me, pulling on me.

None of it was reasonable. I had been an archeologist long enough to know that you don't go exploring in dangerous situations, but this was somehow different.

"I'm coming." I heard Chance fiddling with the monopole on his camera behind me as I climbed past the first big slabs.

Once I got past the first stones, the passage got tighter. Just to make it a few feet, I had to move some dirt with my hands and shimmy past two broken chunks that looked like they would fall if I kicked them too hard. I slid through on my back and tumbled down some dirt into a small part of the tunnel that was still whole.

Chance made it through and we both leaned against the wall to catch our breath.

"You know this is stupid, right?" He smiled and my light flickered against his blue-gray eyes.

"Very," I sighed, "but don't you feel it?"

Chance looked at me like I was crazy. "Feel what?"

"The pull to go on, we have to see what's down this way." I turned my light down the passage and saw that it was whole. "Come on, we have to find out."

Chance grabbed me by the arm. "Alexys, what are you talking about?"

I turned and looked at him. He looked concerned like I wasn't making any sense, like I was a crazy person.

But I was making sense; I knew I was. I could feel it.

I took a deep breath and the smell of the flowers washed over me. The air was so warm. I looked into Chance's eyes and suddenly had the urge to shove him against the tunnel wall and see if Kim and I had been right, to tear his clothes off and see if he was a stallion in bed.

I shook my head. What was that?

"Come on Alexys, let's get out of here." Chance pleaded.

"A little further," I cast my light back down the tunnel. "Come on, it's open, let's go a little further." I took two or three steps and the stone under my feet shifted. I felt my body lurch backward. My light showed the ceiling, and then everything was moving.

"Alex!" The voice echoed around me.

I tried to turn my head but I was falling, no, sliding, down.

I did my best to stop myself. I reached out in every direction trying to find something to hold onto, but everything was wet and smooth. I clawed and grabbed but there was nothing. I tried to turn over but the shaft was too small. I leaned my head back and saw Chance at the top of the shaft.

I tried to scream, but I was too scared. I just watched as everything slipped away and my body bounced along the dark corridor falling deeper and deeper.

It felt like hours but after the shaft twisted and turned a few times, I was suddenly free and falling. I landed on a jagged pile of stone. My head bounced against something hard enough that I saw a flash of light. My right arm cracked against something else hard as I rolled down, and I heard my helmet and light bounce and skid across the floor.

I cried out but only heard the echo of my own voice. Everything hurt.

Reaching behind my head, I felt the sting of a long cut and warm blood covered my fingers. Fuck. I lay back on the cool stone and tried to take stock.

The darkness was deathly silent. I felt enshrouded in it. The smell of flowers and plants was as strong where I had landed as it was in the tunnel where Chance was.

I wondered how far I had fallen and how bad I was bleeding. I could die here, at the bottom of this temple, alone in the dark, forever. I thought that but it didn't seem real. No, as bad as it was, there was still something inside me, something pulling me. I took a deep breath and decided to find my light which had turned off at some point in the shaft while I fell.

I scrambled to my hands and knees and swept my left hand out in front of me. The floor was stone, just like I thought, but at places there were piles of what felt and smelled like fresh dirt. My fingers sometimes ran along thin vines with slick, little leaves.

Expanding the little circle I was searching, I found more earth and plants. I felt the stem and petals of a large musky-smelling flower. And then I had it. My fingers found the edge of the plastic helmet. I grabbed it and fumbled with the light until a white beam flew across the room.

My heart almost stopped. I was in a vault. The room was perfectly square with walls that were no less than ten or twelve meters high. The shaft I had fallen from was along the top edge, an impossibly small tunnel where the wall and the ceiling met. There were no doorways, no windows, no halls or passages.

The room was giant and square and closed.

Panic crept up my spine but I did my best to remain calm. How far did you fall? How many meters can James have them dig a day? How many turns did you make? Would they even be able to find you? What if the tunnel you slid down collapsed while they dug? You can't even hear Chance. This is it. This is where you will die.