Blue Gloves

Story Info
Handsome European man fucks hot Canadian woman.
1.9k words
3.89
21.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluzworld
Bluzworld
20 Followers

Blue nervously adjusted her skirt. She had taken great care with her appearance and wanted to be perfect for him. But what was perfect for him? Was he as nervous as she? Did he anticipate this time as much as she did? Blue certainly hoped so.

She had waited for his return from Norway, thinking of him daily, sending him notes via email, sometimes a poem, or sometimes just a friendly hello, and when he replied, she was thrilled that she was still in his thoughts.

Alex was a deep thinker and he had definite opinions about what he enjoyed, and how he felt about many things. The first time they met, she understood how deeply he felt about a lot of things, especially about being in love. This was strange for Blue, she had always kept her feelings to herself, not wanting to be hurt and felt that keeping things light and free was the best way. He made her think and that was interesting, indeed!

Blue pulled her thoughts away from Alex and at that moment looked up and saw him standing at the end of the corridor. He took her breath away, and she quickly winked at him to acknowledge his smile. She loved to see him smile; just looking at him now gave her a wonderful warm feeling, how delightful it was to be with him.

They decided to take her car and sit for a bit and chat. It would be much more private sitting in her car. The open windows sent a cool end of summer breeze throughout the car. Sharing anything with Alex seemed to be exciting, and seemingly more pleasurable.

Alex reached inside the bag he was carrying and presented her with blue gloves, not just any blue, but her blue, the colour of the Caribbean Sea on a hot, sultry, sunny afternoon. She was totally at a loss for words. Her mind whirled with emotions and thoughts, but finally managed to say thank you. It meant a lot to Blue that he would think so much of her to present her with the blue gloves. Her heart swelled with emotions and feelings, proving much too difficult to verbalize and so Blue just smiled and managed to tell him that this was unexpected but most definitely appreciated.

They drove to the motel and Blue waited in the car for his return. It seemed like an eternity before Alex returned, but finally he got in the car with a key for room #127. Soon they would be together. They had yet to kiss again and Blue was so eager for his touch, for his lips to kiss her lips, for his hands to caress her body, her tits, and more.

Would Alex be ready, was he able to give himself to her, she would soon find out.

Once inside the motel, Blue was suddenly unsure of what to do. She thought about sitting on the only chair in the room, but discarded that idea. She took the plunge and set herself down on the bed and playfully suggested that Alex lay beside her, which he did. They lay there for a little while, getting comfortable and becoming more at ease with each other chatting about everything and nothing; just getting comfortable. Blue was determined to let Alex take the lead and not push him.

Finally, Blue could not hold back and asked if Alex wanted to kiss her? He did not answer but gently moved closer for a kiss. Their lips met, soft, full and warm. Alex loved to kiss and Blue loved to kiss him back. She teased his lips with hers and playfully nipped and licked his lips. Blue could tell Alex was getting into the kiss.

After some time, Alex cupped her breast with his hand, feeling how firm and soft they were, and then Blue moved in closer to give him better access. She knew her tits were one of her best assets, so soft, so full and she had big brown nipples, just waiting to be sucked. Breaking away from the kiss, Blue knew that he was turned on; the bulge in his pants gave him away!

They decided to undress so that they could feel skin on skin. Stripping off his shirt, Blue felt his skin against the palms of her hand. She could feel his heart beating faster. Next came his pants. Blue then begin to take her clothes off, asking Alex to remove her boots, and then her sweater until she was just in her red teddy and red bra. Blue hoped he liked the colour red, passionate, sensual and hot! She was certainly feeling that! But was he feeling it? A few moments later, Blue was sure he was!

Alex was spread out on the bed, his cock hard and ready. Blue grinned and asked Alex if he wanted her to suck his cock. After a little verbal teasing, Blue bent over his cock and placed her lips on the tip of his cock. Her lips were warm and soft as she took his hard cock into her mouth. Sliding her tongue around the tip, circling, back and forth, sending hot excitement up his spine, his cock throbbed and throbbed as she continued to suck and lick. Blue loved sucking his cock, it swelled and begged for more attention.

Her tongue and mouth began teasing, licking and sucking his stiff cock. Alex's cock was hard, and bigger than average and most of all, his cock was just begging for her mouth. The more she sucked and licked, the harder he became. His hands were caressing her face and hair, he was definitely into it and so was Blue. The more she sucked, the wetter she became.

Blue moved back up the bed and kissed Alex's mouth, sharing his taste with him. The kisses were hot, wet, sensual and passionate. Alex was such a wonderful kisser, and Blue enjoyed all the attention his tongue was giving her. He kissed her neck, her face, her lips, and then moved onto her tits.

Pure electric pleasure coursed through her as his soft lips met with her nipple. He knew how to suck and lick her nipple. Never causing any pain, but giving such wonderful pleasure. The moment his mouth touched her skin, Blue was in heaven, she wanted more, more of his mouth, more of all he had to give her. She pulled his head closer to her breasts, savouring the sensation of his tongue and lips on her tits. She knew her pussy was getting wetter and wetter by the minute.

Spreading her legs a bit, Blue encouraged Alex to feel his way up her leg, where a wet cunt waited for him. As his fingers caressed her leg, she gasped with pleasure when his hand reached her exposed pussy. She was wet and now he knew it too. Alex's breathing quickened as his fingers gently played with her outer lips, then after a few minutes of teasing her this way, he moved his head down to her soft, warm pussy, then he began sliding his tongue back and forth along her clit. Blue squirmed and began to buck against his probing. He rubbed his thumb against her clit, making her gasp once more. Alex was driving her crazy with his tongue on her clit and his fingers probing her wetness. He was ensuring that she received pleasure too!

Blue could not wait for Alex to thrust his cock inside her and asked if he was ready, to which Alex replied "yes, I'm so ready to fuck you".

She placed a condom on her mouth and proceeded to suck his cock while at the same time placing the condom on it. Finally ready, she laid back on the bed and Alex quickly got on top of her. Taking his cock in his hand, he guided his hardness into her wet cunt. The initial thrust made her gasp with pleasure as his big cock forced its way into her pussy. She loved how his cock filled her, she wanted more and pulled her legs up so he would have easier access.

Alex continued to thrust into Blue's wet pussy, back and forth. After a few minutes, Blue motioned for him to lay on his back so she could get on top of him.

Slowly Blue positioned herself over his cock and then pushed down. It felt wonderful and slowly she began to move up and down allowing herself to relax onto his stiff, hard cock. Alex then pushed up towards her, meeting her movements; Alex thrusting up and Blue pushing down, and finally getting into the rhythm they needed.

She knew he was close to coming, his breathing was becoming laboured and suddenly Alex gave out a low moan and he thrust harder and harder until finally spent, he again moaned. Blue gently kissed his face and lips until his spasms had subsided.

Blue and Alex continued to lay on the bed enjoying the mellow afterglow of having shared some very hot and wet sex together. They spoke of many things while lying beside each other. He told her he was not over his last love. He told her his feelings were still with the other. Blue understood and did not take offense at his honesty. She understood his pain and hoped that maybe having her with him would help ease and heal his heart. After all, she too had been there and understood the emptiness and sadness that came with losing someone you loved. How often she had avoided that word. She understood how Alex felt, only too well, in fact she had denied it to herself many times.

Talk turned to kissing and it was not long before sexual stirrings found itself again in Alex and his cock grew larger at the gentle caresses of Blue. Her tongue once again found his delicious cock and she gently licked the tip, back and forth.

Once he was hard enough, Blue got on her knees and put the vibrator on her clit. She loved how the vibrations felt on her clit, especially when a hard cock fucked her doggy as the same time. She waited for him to make his move. Her pussy throbbed with anticipation and she wiggled her bare ass to entice him over. He pulled her close and fingered her pussy to make sure she was hot and ready for him. He loved the way her ass looked bent over like that and gave it a quick slap while at the same time thrusting his 8 inches into her wet pussy.

The initial thrust made her gasp with pleasure as his big cock forced its way into her cunt. She moaned once and then pushed back onto his hot, hard cock. He continued to thrust into Blue's wet pussy, back and forth, grabbing her big round tits with one hand and her hips with the other. Blue knew she was close to an orgasm and the vibrations of her toy on her clit and his hard cock ramming into her was all it took to push her over the edge.

Blue screamed "I'm cumming" and suddenly gushed all over his cock. He continued thrusting into her until the moment he knew he would cum and then pulled his cock out and squirted hot cum all over her beautiful round ass.

Once showered, they dressed and got ready to leave. The drive back to his car was too short. She would have loved to spend more time with him, but knew they each had their own responsibilities at home.

Blue was blissfully happy, she'd finally met someone who could give her what she needed and she hoped that she could give Alex what he needed, a friend and confidant and a hot, insatiable lover.

Bluzworld
Bluzworld
20 Followers