Blue Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

Lucas cursed violently as Aidan slammed into him with more force, fire raged through his body. Just knowing that this would have been how Aidan felt when he fucked him heightened the experience. He needed more, "Fuck me Aidan, harder," he growled, mirroring Aidan's earlier actions he grabbed his hips and shoved him further forward and squeezed his cock inside of him. Aidan's hungry eyes widened in shock as a ragged growl slid out of him. The hand on his dick sped up as he slammed into him in brutal thrusts.

Lucas panted harshly as looked up into his eyes as he came apart, he roared as he came in Aidan's steely grasp. Squeezing over Aidan's cock, he roared in response exploding inside him, the fire from the orgasm raged through his body as he pulsed in Aidan's grasp. Aidan collapsed on top of him then slid off him and pulled him to the side. They looked at each other as they panted heavily trying to get their breath back. After a moment of decision, Lucas leaned forward and kissed him gently before Aidan pulled him against his chest. Lucas threw his arm over Aidan as they collapsed into an exhausted slumber.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers
12