Blue Heaven

Story Info
He finds romance working on a cruise ship of the future.
3.8k words
4.37
8.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayc57
Jayc57
28 Followers

1. See the solar system.

2. Earn money for college.

3. Work in a fun environment.

Yeah right," Walker fumed thinking of his "to do list" as he brought Booth 4 their waters and put his smile back on for the elderly couple as he took their order.

Walker worked at the "Branding Iron", a specialty restaurant that featured beef raised on Earth so it was very pricey and not included in most cruise fares. The free meal Walker got at the end of his shift was the only thing good happening to him since he shipped out on the "Vera Gemini".

Walker was third generation Martian, his Great Grand Parents had been among the second wave of "Earthers" to colonize the planet over a century ago. Even after 100 years of "terra forming" Mars was still a harsh place to live. Walker's Dad and brothers worked in mining and made decent livings and accepted the harsh life. But not Walker.

All his life he dreamed about Earth, the wonders of that blue planet. Imagine swimming in a lake of fresh water, the warm sun and wildlife. Animals were Walker's passion and at an early age announced to his amused parents he was going to Earth to become a veterinarian.

Taking his education as far as he could on Mars, Walker needed to get to Earth to get his degree. When Red Sands Cruise Lines held a job fair offering employment and a generous scholarship program, Walker signed up on the spot.

Now a few weeks into his 18 month contract, he wondered if he had made the right choice. His boss at the "Branding Iron" was an insufferable Prick, and as for the claim of a "fun work environment" that remained to be seen. The crew and staff of the Vera Gemini numbered around 500 and had its own social hierarchy.

"On top of course is the Captain and his staff of pilots and ship engineers. Next comes the entertainment staff, then us, the service staff. We feed and clean up after the passengers." Walker recalled his roommate Artie telling him.

Artie was a laid back "Earther" on his 2nd contract with the cruise line. Artie was a "bubble dancer," a dishwasher, at the main dining room. He also worked room service detail from time to time.

His shift over, Walker just wanted to study a bit then sleep. As he approached his cabin he saw the smiley face disk on the door, meaning Artie had female company. A signal they had agreed upon when they had first met.

"That's just fucking great!" Walker's head sunk against the door. Walker took a walk to the upper observation deck and found a seat. Guests milled about in wonder as the planet Jupiter loomed dead ahead. Screens ran down the time till the great ship orbited the red giant, the 1st stop on the cruise.

After a while, he returned to his room only to see Artie was still going at it. A thoroughly dejected Walker decided he needed a drink. He made his way to the Employee lounge and Recreation area a few decks down.

The employee lounge was crowded, service staff mostly from the looks of the uniforms they wore. Not spotting anybody he knew he found a stool and ordered a beer. A large screen showed a football game from Earth with the sound turned off. Walker sipped his beer and tried to watch. He liked football but his sad state of mind kept him from enjoying it.

Walker ordered another beer and opened his Com. Device, logged on to the ship system and checked for messages, nothing. Homesick he ran the last message his family had sent him. With the sound muted he smiled as the video ran. It showed his Dad in the den with his brother talking shop no doubt. They were waving. His Grandmother was in the kitchen...

"Hey Bartender, I Need a beer!" A woman standing next to him yelled. She set her bag on the bar.

"You want a beer." The Bartender corrected her, "I don't serve drunks," the barkeep grinned at her. She was pretty and she bobbed her tongue out at him. They obviously knew each other. He served her drink and moved on to another customer.

"Branding Iron eh?"

Walker looked up realizing she was talking to him.

"Yeah," Walker nodded.

"Not a bad place to work, better then the main dining hall, though I hear that Blaine guy, the Manager, Is a total A-hole," the woman said with genuine friendliness.

"You got that right." Walker smiled in agreement.

"Walker your first name?" Pointing to his work name tag.

He shook his head. "Jared," he offered his hand.

"Natasha. Nice to meet you Jared Walker."

Over another beer, Walker learned that Natasha worked on the Spa deck, leading aerobic classes and was a massage therapist. Her goal was to live on Earth also. Her parents were Scientists and had raised her on one research Station after another. Natasha had never taken in a breath of real air. She was a true child of space.

As they chatted, Walker could not help but notice how pretty Natasha was. She had shoulder length raven black hair and piercing green eyes. She was wearing a T-shirt bearing the company logo and her uniform white pants. When she excused herself to use the ladies room, Walker watched her walk away liking what he saw, a firm ass and toned legs.

As Natasha entered the bathroom two women filed in behind her. One wore the uniform of the "Branding Iron."

"So?"

"Well, his name is Jared"

"I told you, and?"

"He is not a farmer, he's studying to become a vet"

"Impressive."

"I told you, Mandy, my friend in Admin read his file. Is he nice?"

"Yes, and a body to die for. Tall, dark, athletic, one of those strong silent types"

Giggles filled the room.

"You taking him to work?"

"And my bed, if I have my way!"

More giggles.

Checking her makeup in the mirror, Natasha mused, "Yes, he is nice and obviously already on the female radar." Satisfied everything looked as it should, she walked back out to join her new friend Jared.

A few pool games and dances later, Natasha and Jared found themselves in a back booth sharing their hopes and plans for a life on Earth.

Natasha suddenly grabbed Jared's hand with a gleam in her eye, "Hey Jared, want to see something really cool?" Natasha smiled.

"Sure, what do have in mind?" Jared asked

"Follow me." Natasha led him out of the bar to a service elevator. They got off on a deck that was new to Jared.

"Where are we?" Walker asked.

"The Fitness and Health deck. Sick bay is at the other end," she pointed as they walked.

Using her access card, she opened a staff only door and led him down a humming corridor. Opening another door, they were by the service desk manned by a dozing employee.

"Hey Marv, where is everybody?" Natasha asked as she went behind the counter and used Marv's keyboard.

"Playing cards in Room 6. It's like a tomb up here." Marv yawned.

"Well, we're going to get some rays in Room 9. Run the Jamaica program for me"

"No problem, have fun," Marv yawned and set up the room.

"Have you been burning the candle at both ends again?" Natasha teased him.

Marv looked at her sheepishly, "She was just too beautiful to resist,"

"They are all too beautiful for you to resist." Natasha rolled her eyes.

"True, so many, so little time," he grinned back wickedly.

Natasha grinned back at him and shook her head in a "lost cause" way as she and Jared walked off down a maze of corridors.

Standing in front of Door 9, Natasha told Jared to close his eyes. Holding her hand, Walker heard the sliding door hiss open and close behind them after Natasha guided him through. The air was warm and humid and had an odd smell. There was other unfamiliar sounds.

"Okay, open your eyes," Natasha whispered

Walker opened his eyes. He squinted at first and as his eyes adjusted his jaw dropped. He was standing on a wooden deck looking out at beach. The waves were lapping at the shore, a blazing sun shone down casting a shadow of the couple and a breeze of warm balmy air engulfed them. As he took it all in, he became dizzy at the detail. Sea birds flew overhead and the palm trees swayed in the breeze. It was the blue planet, he had always dreamed off.

"It's disorienting at first but you will get used to it." Natasha assured him, handing him a pair of sunglasses.

"What's real and what's not?" Jared asked as he felt for the deck rail.

"This deck and little Tiki bar and the changing rooms are real but the rest is just a hologram image. The sun and atmosphere are set to Earth intensity. Pretty impressive eh?" Natasha leaned in to Walker.

"Amazing and just what I need right now." Walker answered awed by it all. He put his arm around her shoulder. "Thank you for bringing me here."

Amazing was an understatement, Walker thought as he took it all in. He knew it was simulation but he let that thought go and gazed in silence. Natasha let him be for a minute, recalling her first time.

"Hey Jared." She finally said. "Let's get into the proper attire, there are shorts in the male changing room. Last one back buys the beer," Natasha ran off, getting her bikini out of her bag as she darted for the changing room.

"Beer too?" Walker ran after her. He was liking this room more and more.

"This is Red Sands. 1. See the solar system. 2 Earn money for college and 3. Work in a fun environment!" Natasha cheekily yelled as she closed the door.

Stepping into the changing room was a shock. Gone was the tropic deck and the reality of where he really was, hit him like a slap on the face. He was back on the ship where everything was built with efficiency and space in mind, so clinical, so sterile. Walker disliked it, and quickly changed.

Opening the door, he saw that he had lost! Natasha was leaning against the small bamboo bar with two cold beers on the counter. She was wearing a simple black Bikini and Sunglasses. She was stunning and Walker was definitely interested in her.

"1. Relax.

2. Don't fuck this up, you just met her 3 hours ago.

3. She's gorgeous." Walker thought as he approached her.

Natasha sighed when she admired him returning. He was an attractive man. They sat at small table overlooking the beach and Natasha advanced the sun a few hours giving them more shade with a small remote she had in her hand. Sitting side by side, they drank and laughed as Jared told her tales of growing up on Mars and his Boss Blaine. His stories were tinged with all the funny episodes. With Natasha begging him to stop, holding her sides, Walker turned to face her and said,

"Natasha, you're a life saver. I was so bummed out about my situation, then you show me this." Walker held up his hands and laughed.

"Aww Jared, it happens to everybody when they first sign on. It gets better, I promise." Natasha smiled and moved her head in a little closer.

"Promise?" Walker asked.

"Promise." Their eyes suddenly locked and the attraction between them simmered. Unable to resist, Natasha kissed Jared for the first time.

Jared folded his arms round her and kissed her back, cradling her head and deepening the kiss, pushing his tongue into her open mouth. She tasted and smelt wonderful.

Natasha eventually broke the kiss and murmured, "Wow." He was as good as he looked.

Jared smiled down at her and gently kissed her lower lip. "You are beautiful" he whispered.

Natasha enjoyed his attention and whispered to him, "Want to try something really, really cool?"

Walker nodded, now nibbling her neck. "What could possibly be cooler then this?" Jared wondered with growing excitement.

Natasha reached over Jared for the remote and spoke, "You'll see," she answered him and raised her voice to speak into the device, "Hey Marv?"

"YES?" Marv's voice boomed very God-like in the sky and over the surf, followed by a massive thunder clap. It startled Jared at first.

Natasha rolled her eyes, "We're going to play with the program from in here so pay us no mind."

"Well make sure you put it back together like you found it, and don't wake me again!" The voice boomed even louder.

"Ok here we go," Natasha said.

The world around them froze as a virtual key board appeared horizontally in front of Natasha. One by one she swiped her fingers on it and shut down various programs. It was almost horrible to witness, Walker thought as he watched his beach disappear. In 30 seconds it was all gone. What remained was the wooden deck looking out at a cavernous rectangular room glowing in a blue-ish aura.

"Want to try an air swim." Natasha raised her eyebrows, "Ever tried it before?"

Walker knew immediately what she was referring to. Zero Gravity.

"Only on the flight up from Mars and that life boat drill we did in Orientation." He answered intrigued.

Natasha pressed the final button on the keyboard.

"Step carefully," Natasha warned Jared. "We are in zero gravity now."

She giggled when he stepped in close to her. The movement of stepping and pushing one foot on the floor to propel himself forward caused Jared to float and crash gently into her. His lips met hers and he embraced her. The collision into her caused her to take off but just as they did, she pushed up with her feet. They were weightless with no outside forces to keep them grounded. The couple rose gently, levitating up and diagonal.

They were flying without wings. It was unique and such an unusual experience. Jared held her fast and kissed her and as they floated, they spun round gently in an anti-clockwise direction. His hands began to explore her body, stroking her skin and making her moan. She responded by fanning her hands across his bare back, scratching him lightly and pressing her groin to his.

Of course every little thrust or subtle movement caused their weightless bodies to change direction until eventually they thudded into a wall or ceiling. They gently ricocheted off and floated to the next wall or ceiling or floor.

"It's like playing pinball, with us as the balls," Jared whispered as he nibbled her ear seductively.

Natasha just groaned in response and gently pushed them off the floor again and up into the air. She devilishly pushed her groin into him and thrust her chest up. The result was amazing. They rolled over, first upright, then horizontal, then upside down until they had done a full circle and repeated over and over.

All the time, both of them explored each other's bodies and removed items of clothing that just floated in the air by them. Jared's trunks, their sun glasses and Natasha's two piece were just suspended in the air by themselves, moving slowly with any air currents that caught them.

Naked now, Jared caressed Natasha's big breasts, amused that they elevated and swung around in the zero gravity. He pushed her body up so he could suckle her and teased her nipples with his tongue and palmed her soft orbs. He found he had to be careful, otherwise he could easily push her away from him and contact would be lost. Natasha felt the same and wrapped her legs round his waist.

She suddenly bumped her head on the ceiling and she pushed them off again, only for Jared to swing his leg over her chest and suddenly bury his head into the shaved hairless pussy. They floated unsteadily in the 69 position slowly descending to the floor.

She groaned as she felt his amazing tongue taste and explore her for the first time and reached for his erection. She licked his length, teasing him and then took him all in her mouth, pushing her lips over his knob and continuing down to his balls. His crown pressed on the soft tissue of her throat and she salivated all over him. She moved up and down and began to head fuck him in a steady rhythm, only faltering when Jared's tongue caused her to lose concentration in his own intimate exploration of her.

Natasha groaned on his cock as she felt his tongue and fingers part her crevice, flushing her pleasure and coating him with her scent. He dragged his tongue over her sex and kissed and sucked her bare pubis mons, her lips and inner flesh. She was so wet and excited by his touch. She groaned again as he began fingering her pussy and playing with her clitoris. She was so turned on.

Jared loved her mouth surrounding his cock and thrust in and out of her mouth. He buried his nose and mouth into her soft puffy intimate lips.

He knew he would have to take her soon. He felt the lusty beast inside him, beginning to unleash. He smelt her erotic and tantalising heat. His male need began to answer her female need to mate.

He moved down her body again, turning round and kissed her passionately. He positioned himself to enter her. Natasha knew what he wanted and was quite willing and ready. She throbbed for him and spread her legs. The movements caused the unsteadiness of the floating to become more unstable.

Jared swore under his breath and as they hit the floor and rose up again, he took advantage, pushing with his feet and directed then to a full length maintenance ladder attached to the wall.

It worked and they crashed into it with a soft thud. He guided Natasha's hands to the ladder and to grip them above her head. In doing so her delightful breasts rose up again and seemed to bob in this special atmosphere.

He palmed them and held onto them to secure himself. She crossed her ankles over his bottom. Her hot pussy smeared his belly, teasing him. His cock pulsed in need and then, he thrust right into her, burying his cock into her wanton body.

She writhed and he fucked. Both were frenzied in their need. They moaned and groaned. Kissed and sucked. Fucked and clenched. Natasha gripped the ladder, knowing she could not loose. This had the effect of restricting and pinning her movements and Jared was spurred on by her vulnerable position. It turned him on she was exposed and vulnerable to him.

He fucked her harder and faster. Her pussy was tight and hot on his pulsing cock. Her tits soft in his tight grip. He changed position slightly so his crotch bone ground against her swollen aroused clit and cock hit and massage her sweet spot inside her channel.

He felt her shudder in response and knew he was in the right position to give her maximum pleasure.

Natasha began to murmur his name. He could tell by her writhing body, she was close to reaching climax.

He pushed in, out and in, ensuring that he ground her swollen and sensitive clitoris before withdrawing and repeating it all over again.

Natasha felt the stimulation. She knew he was doing it on purpose and liked it. She liked the way he kneaded her breasts, his hard staff driving into her, scraping along her G spot, poking her cervix and teasing her clit with his groin. She knew she was moaning like a wanton tart and she didn't care. Right now, this is what she needed.

In her feverish state, she cried out his name as her orgasm hit her body full on. It crashed over her, flooding and overwhelming her body. "Aaaarrrrrrr Jarrrrrrrrrrrred"

Spasms assailed all over her, as her pussy released her cum, smothering his cock in her unique nectar and shuddered ripples on his buried length.

It seemed to go on forever as it sapped her body of strength. Her legs tightened and shook on his waist. Her knuckles showed white on the rungs of the ladder. A red satisfied flush embraced her body and she slowly climbed down from the dizzy heights of climax. She was suddenly very thirsty.

Jared always enjoyed this moment best when making love. Natasha was beginning to climax, Jared slowed his thrusts and went deep feeling her contractions, clenching and releasing, getting stronger and stronger. He wanted to join her. He let go of the last bit of control he had. He pounded her with short urgent thrusts. While her orgasm was peaking, Jared's began. He went rigid and released his seed deep inside of her.

Still locked together, Natasha pushed them adrift again into the weightless atmosphere. Embraced, the couple did slow repeat trips round the room. They changed course to intercept their sunglasses, her Bikini and his shorts, then hovered back near the deck.

Jayc57
Jayc57
28 Followers
12