Blue Lightning & the Flower Childrn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he lost control. His hips were rocking with the swiftness of a jack hammer, faster than a jack hammer. An outside observer would have seen a blur of movement. Suddenly she was experiencing yet another intense orgasm. Suddenly he also climaxed. He felt himself cumming and cumming. He came in her pussy. He withdrew and he came all over her ass and her back. Just as suddenly as the super speed episode had begun, it ended. His erection faded and he felt suddenly very tired. He lay down on the bed and looked up into Tina's radiant face.

"Wow," she said, "that was really something else, lover, that was really something else." She kissed him and lay down beside him. They both fell asleep with smiles on their faces, and that's how Daisy found them about an hour later.

Chapter 8 the body remembering

"I hear you had some fun with Tina today."Blue Lightning, or ‘Bobby', as we've been calling him, had again gone to bed early. Lola had, as she had the night before, joined him in his bed. She was stroking his cock. "Did she do this for you?" she asked and then she ran her tongue along the length of his shaft.

"No, um, not that. Oh. that's good." She slipped the head of his cock past her lips and twirled her tongue around it. "Oh yes, that is very good." he said. She engulfed his cock with her mouth. Sucking, she pushed her head up and down the length of his cock. "Oh yes." he said, "Oh god yes." In moments his cock was as long and hard as Lola could have wanted. She grabbed hold of him and rolled over on her back pulling him on top of her. His cock-head found her pussy and with a thrust of his hips he had entered her. His lips found her lovely breast and he sucked her tit as his cock thrust rhythmically into and from her hot moist cunt, over and over.

He flicked his tongue on her erect nipple. Not realizing it as he did so he again instinctively used his super speed power as he flicked his tongue on her erect nipple. She found herself experiencing an orgasm. And after that another orgasm. And yet another He experienced her orgasms through the contracting of her pussy muscles around his cock and through the sound of her voice as she cried out in her pleasure.

Having lost his memory,Blue Lightning was unaware that his power gave him great sexual staying power with a strange side effect. As he was wont to describe it "lots and lots of cum". The previous night with Lola he had still been in a weakened condition and his sexual performance, pleasurable for both of them, had been comparable to an average man. But he had now had time to recuperate. Experiencing Lola's orgasms led to his own. Suddenly his hips were a blur as his cock moved freely and swiftly in and out of this lovely woman's gorgeous pussy. His cum made a sloppy mess as it first filled her and then flowed freely from her, soaking the sheets and the bed beneath them. But it also provided a natural lubricant. This rapid fucking continued for a full half hour with both of them in a state of almost perpetual ecstasy. ‘Bobby' could very easily have continued longer but instinctively he realized that continuing might be harmful to his partner. And so, with great effort, he managed to get control of himself and came to a stop.

They showered and then went to Lola's room, the mattress in ‘Bobbie's room being cum soaked and unusable. They went to sleep, Lola exhausted, somewhat sore, but very happy.

Chapter 9 there's no place like home

TheFighters For Justice were gathered together in a conference room in their headquarters. Absent wereBlue Lightning, missing, andMister Powerful, visiting his home planet..

Professor was explaining. "I've talked to the personnel of the research facility. The bomb made use of chronotron energy."

Princess Amazon interrupted. "We should have known."

"Yes," saidProfessor, "we should have realized that if the bomb interestedDr. Kronos it must make use of time energies. Based on this information and the readings I took at the site I am convinced thatBlue Lightning took a trip through time. My calculations indicate he would have had a rough ride but I think he arrived whenever he went relatively intact. That's the good news."

"And the bad news?" askedMerry Maiden.

"Several items, I‘m afraid," saidProfessor, "first I have no way to determine which direction in timeBlue Lightning traveled. Nor how far, forward or back he went. And most important of all, I don't know of any way to effect a rescue."

News ofBlue Lightning's disappearance had not been made public. Not too far away the woman known asBeautiful Dreamer waited anxiously. Tonight was to be her second conjugal visit since her imprisonment. And like the first time she was worried that the man calledBlue Lightning might not show up. Why had she fallen in love with a super hero? During the first visit and subsequent regular visits (for the latter he came in plain clothes) he had given her reason to think he might feel toward her as she felt toward him. Or was she seeing what she wanted to see?

Chapter 10 revelations

‘Bobby' wearing only a robe stepped out of Lola's room. It was early in the morning and Lola was still sound asleep. But he had awakened and didn't wish to disturb her. In the hallway he encountered Daisy. Apparently Daisy was an early riser. She also was wearing only a robe, bright red and thin material, barely covering her ample assets. "Good morning," she said, and hugged and kissed him. He quite enjoyed this form of greeting which seemed to be the norm here. "you're up early. How are you feeling today?"

"To tell the truth, I'm feeling great, but I have been experiencing some weird things."

"Like what happened when you were making love to Tina yesterday? She told me about it."

"Yes, and last night with Lola."

"Well, come in here," she indicated a door down the hall, "and tell me all about it."

The room was a bedroom. Big bed. Shelves filled with stuffed animals. On one wall were several framed certificates, diplomas, and degrees. ‘Bobby' realized this was Daisy's own room. There were no chairs in the room. Daisy sat on the edge of the bed. ‘Bobby' sat near her.

She said, "Okay, tell me about these unusual incidents."

"Daisy, I'd rather show you." He leaned over and kissed her. No kiss of friendly greeting this time. But a kiss of passionate intent. As they kissed his hands moved to her large breasts and he fondled them thoroughly through the thin material of her robe. His hand slid under the fabric of her robe. He gently twisted her nipple between his thumb and finger. While his hands were busy with her breasts her hands were tugging and pulling on his robe and she quickly had it removed. He quickly followed suit, removing her robe. "You're such a beautiful woman." he said, "So beautiful."

He started to lick her all over her boobs, concentrating on and around her nipples. Suddenly he said, "Daisy, I think I've just remembered something. Stand up please." She did. "I think you might like this." he said.

Daisy stood there looking at the man she had come to think of as Bobby. Abruptly he had disappeared. Just as abruptly she felt an odd tingling sensation all over her body starting at her feet and working up. She looked down and saw a brown blur surrounding her. When the brown blur stopped, ‘Bobby' was standing before her once again. She was damp from her chin to her feet. "I call that a tongue bath," he said, "Lay back on the bed and I'll show you something else."

She lay back on the bed. ‘Bobby' got on the bed with her. He spread her legs. He delicately licked his way along her inner thighs from her knees and worked his way down to the pink between her legs. With deliberateness he licked in and around her pussy. "This isn't what I was going to show you," he said, "I've just been enjoying myself. I'm about to do something for you that I did with Tina. I didn't realize what I was doing with her, but I know what I'm doing now." And he lowered his face toward her pussy once again. He put the tip of his tongue on her clit. He vibrated it, briefly, at super speed. " It will take a few seconds for your nervous system to react."

He was very happy when her body began trembling and jerking with multiple orgasms. "AHHH, AAHHH, AHHHHHH!" she called.

When her climaxes had subsided, he crawled beside her, put his arms around her, kissed her, and said, "I remember. I remember who I am, where I'm supposed to be and I even have some idea how I got here. My name is Brandon."

Chapter 11 with a little help from my friends

After breakfast Brandon was saying, "This is a wonderful place and you are wonderful people. I'm more than just fond of some of you. But I can't stay. I have a life I have to return to. But to do that I'm going to need some help."

Lola, Daisy, and Tina were in tears. So were a couple of the other girls. Jack said, "Hey man, we'll miss you, but anything we can do to help you, just say the word."

"Actually," said Brandon, "there's just one person I can think of that might be able to help me. He's one of the superheroes. Do you know how I can get in contact withKid Hippy?"

"Well we don't exactly have his phone number, but he hangs out in San Francisco. We can buy you a bus ticket and give you some dough."

"That won't be necessary. If you have a map I can look at, I can get to San Francisco."

Everyone from the commune was out in the yard to say goodbye to Brandon. Daisy handed him a wrapped present. The girls were trying not to cry. He unwrapped the gift. It was a tie-die shirt. On the chest was a peace symbol next to a stylized lightning bolt. Daisy pointed at the peace symbol and said, "This is to remind you of us. And this," she said pointing at the other symbol, "when we found you your clothes were in tatters. But there was a symbol like this on what was left of your shirt. So we put that here too."

He took off his shirt and put on the t-shirt and said, "Thank you, this is wonderful." then sadly, "I really do need to go now. Goodbye all."

Each of the girls hugged and kissed him. The men each hugged him. Jack hugged him and kissed him on each cheek like a French general. The girls were all crying now. A tear slid down Jacks cheek. Brandon found his own eyes watering. He said "Goodbye." once more raised his hand in a wave and then ran away.

San Francisco was several hundred miles away and it took several seconds forBlue Lightning to get there.

Chapter 12Kid Hippy

Blue Lightning sat on the ground with his back to a tree in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, with his eyes closed. Even for a superhero the run to San Francisco was tiring. Then, of course, he had run all around the city looking forKid Hippy. He doubted there was a flower child he hadn't talked to trying to find him.

He opened his eyes and there in front of him, a teenager with long hair, barefoot, granny glasses and wearing a paisley shirt and matching head band. The teen was sitting in a ‘lotus' position on the grass before him. ThenLightning realized that he wasn‘t actually sitting on the grass, he was in fact floating just over it. "I heard there was a cat with a strange aura looking for me. My guess is you must be him."

"My aura is strange?"

"Yeah man. It's wild. What's with you? You from another planet or something?"

"Actually, I'm from the future. I was hoping you could help me get back there."

"Hey man, that's a groovy trip. Dig it. I've never shared in a time travel before, but let's give it a shot. Tell me why you want to go back. No. No you don't have to. I'm reading it in your aura now. There's a chick. She's special to you. Groovy man. You've got the big L. You want to get back to her."

"yes."

"Okay man. Sit cross legged like me. She's going to be the finger on your yo-yo string. Just close your eyes and think of her. She's what's going to draw you back. Think only of her…"

Chapter 13 coming home

Ana, A.K.A.Beautiful Dreamer, waited anxiously on the edge of the bed of one of the conjugal suites at Dolphin House Prison. She hoped that Brandon, known to most people asBlue Lightning would arrive soon. She stared fretfully at the door, waiting for him to come through it. UNEXPECTEDLY there was a rush of air and the bed shook. She turned to see the man she loved sitting cross legged and wearing a most unlikely set of clothes. He looked at her, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her. He whispered in her ear, "honey, I'm home."

12