Blue Moon

Story Info
She thinks she safe living alone in the countryside...
819 words
3.74
54.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission! Written for my beloved man.

*

It was nighttime and the moon rode high in the summer sky. She lay tangled in her bed sheets, nude and perspiring. It was quiet, apart from the rustle of leaves in the trees and the occasional hoot of an owl. Miles from anywhere, she slept easily with a window open for cool air and the back door ajar so her cat could come and go.

There was a creak; the wind bending the branches of the trees outside, or the soft step of a foot on an aging floorboard. She slept on, unaware, bare breasted to the night. In fact, when the soft brush of her bedroom door across her carpet whispered into the air, she still slept on.

His cock was hard as soon as he laid his eyes on her, his eyes feasting on her puckered pink nipples and her lush, pouting and temptingly open mouth. He had agonised on the way to her house in his car about how to start, but the thought of driving his cock between those lips settled the problem for him. Stealthily he crept towards her, unzipping his pants and releasing his cock. He pumped his fist up and down it for another few moments, getting it fully hard after the confinement of his jeans, and he looked her over as he did. The sheets were so thin they did nothing to hide the delicious curve of her ass, nor that sweet little triangle between her thighs that he was going to pound without mercy later, but then his gaze fell on that mouth again, and a wicked smile broke across his face. Moving far too fast to give her a chance to scream, he fisted her hair tightly in one hand and forced his cock hard into her mouth the second she opened it to gasp.

It was so warm and so wet, and he had such a tight grip on the back of her head that he began to fuck her mouth with abandon. Her jaw was forced so wide by his girth that he knew there was no way she could bite him. She was gagging, spasming delightfully around his cock, and tears were streaming down her face.

She tried very briefly to struggle, squealing and sobbing around his cock, but he backhanded her until she stopped fighting. With her pacified, he fucked harder and deeper, until he rammed the head of his cock so hard inside that he forced it into her throat.

"Awww, fuck yeah!" he exclaimed, holding her still as he savoured the sensation. She gasped and wept, desperately trying to squeeze air through her nostrils as he owned her throat for his pleasure. Then, slowly at first to get the feel of fucking her throat, he began to rock his cock backwards and forwards, finding the edge of her gag reflex again.

"You filthy little slut, you feel so fucking good," he growled, gritting his teeth as he kept on pacing himself, "After I pump my cum down your throat I'm going to use your pussy and your ass too. I am going to rape your holes so hard you're not going to be able to walk for a fucking week," he added. The shock and fear in her eyes made him pump his cock harder and deeper down her throat. Tears were pouring freely from her eyes, and she was whimpering feebly as he thoroughly raped her throat. When he saw the awareness beginning to fade in her eyes, he pulled his cock all the way out to allow her some breath.

"Please... please.. no more..." she gasped, and he slapped her hard enough to bloody her lip.

"Shut the fuck up and take it, slut," he snarled, he told her, grasping her jaw to force her mouth open again. Since she was too weak and frightened to fight, it was easy for him to drive his cock all the way back down her throat and continue his rape of her lush mouth. Two or three times he had to stop again to let her breath, but she simply gulped in her breath and let him use her again. Harder and harder each time he fucked her, feeling the fullness of his balls slapping against her chin as her throat continued to spasm tantalisingly around his cock. Finally he felt himself cumming, his balls exploding and pouring his cum deep in her throat. Stream after stream of cum filled her, spilling out of the corners of her lush little mouth, and he groaned his pleasure at the sight of her.

Spent, for the moment, he shoved her back on the bed, where she lay shivering and crying, while he began to tear up her sheets into strips for the next part of his evening's entertainment.

*

To be continued...