Blue Star

Story Info
A gorgeous, alien Prince makes a blue star go supernova.
4k words
11.5k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Before the story, there'll be a poem that was too short to upload by itself, so I'm putting it with the story, instead.

Inside The Depths of Her World

She gazed into his blazing blue eyes. They reminded her of the brightest blue star in her homeworld's sky. Hypnotized, she shivered and her quivering core, cried out for him.

Then his eyes transformed into dark and carnivorous clouds which overwhelmed her vessel with alabaster rains. As her mind was driven insane with ecstasy, her boat made of ebony plummeted under the waves before being devoured by fire in the volcanic depths as he held her and his essence penetrated her bottomless gyre. She clenched her breath only for a moment before whales moaned out their haunting calls in the deep and her lungs filled with his musky, drenching yearning.

And as he gave her his all, she tried not to fall out of her body. She became one with him. She became one with everything. Visions of the Cree and their fearsome dances of old, saturated her mine's eye and her thighs convulsed. In the depths there was a war and the tribal, primitive war was inside of her, battering her ethereal walls like waves battering otherworldly sea shores.

Storms raged above. Waters twisted and tumbled just below the surface. Red, velvety curtains were ablaze in a grand room, in a towering, futuristic castle on some distant, hot world with fiery red skies.

His fingerprints were in the sands of her soul. His alien fingerprints which dug deep and would not let her go. The wispy clouds of his world's heavens reminded her of his luscious, moon kissed hair. The clouds, so pale and fair, invaded her nostrils and her throat and overwhelmed her chocolate pools of flesh as she tumbled in the sky of his bed but choking was paradise.

Then finally, in the deep depths, her mind and being became a sun. Her eardrums and heart exploded like a supernova as creamy waves blasted through her most sacred space like comets. Wind against her sail. His hot, sticky, tumultuous wind. The magnificent whale's brutal groans and grunts and fragile, longing sobs and whimpers have become savage, desperate, surrendering howls. The blistering flames continue to mercilessly engulf them like a starfish engulfing a mollusk. They melt into nirvana. All is one.

(Beginning of Blue Star)

Everytime his glacial blue eyes pierce her being, it is like two, colossal blue stars pulling her apart while incinerating her at the same time.

Whether dark and predacious with lust for her or amorous and mesmerized or warm and playful, she always feels as if she's falling into his eyes, as if she were falling through the cataclysmic pull of a wormhole.

She can't believe that someone as magnificent as he with his very long, flowing hair as pale as Earth's moon; supernaturally chiseled features; sinuous muscles; exquisitely pointed, elfin like ears and a height of six feet...could belong to her and her alone.

Whenever his insatiable gaze is devouring her body or allowing her spellbindingly large, brassy, medium brown eyes to tempt and draw him in...he is also in disbelief that this precious Earth jewel with her delicate, ethereal features; small, curvy waist; coke-bottle like shape and long, flowing, black dreads...could be his and no one else's.

He overwhelms and suckles her full, brown and pink lips with his plush red lips and her nude, fragile, five-foot-five frame melts into his much bigger and stronger one as they both tremble against each other and create quiet sounds of sensuous delight for each other.

Her body swims in the ambrosia from his tongue and mouth as his cavity worships her whole form which is like a voluptuous, curvaceous work of art, sculpted from warm tented, milk chocolate.

She shivers, moans and shows him with the other fragile melodies of sensuous bliss she creates, how much she needs him and yearns for more of the warmth and touch of her alien Prince.

As her hands are desperately roaming and squeezing his frame blanketed with soft, alabaster skin or combing into and holding the back of his head adorned with messy, ghostly tresses...her shivering and vocalizations grow more tempestuous whenever one of her very voluminous, natural breasts, are spilling out between his long, elegant fingers as he squeezes it while hungrily suckling her swollen, dark chocolate nipple with the graphic sounds from the actions of his mouth, caressing the artificially created atmosphere, surrounding them.

Her shivers and vocal sounds also grow more vivid when she feels his cavity on her neck or feels his hot, excited breath as he snarlingly whispers naughty things into her ear or showers her ear with his mouth nectar as he suffocates it between his swollen, red lips or teases it with his thick, slick, long cavity muscle as he groans and hums with the throbbing of the veiny, large organ between his sturdy thighs that strains against his silvery, metallic looking briefs.

It always makes her so horny to know and behold how excited her extraterrestrial god and husband, is for her... His briefs stained with his pre-cum. His brawny and lean, broad shouldered frame dripping with sweat. His nipples nice and taut against his barrel-like chest. His cheeks, nose and chest flushed before he's even entered her already gushing, love portal.

Once his eager hand has slid between her irresistible thighs and his fingers are becoming soaked with her downpour as they stimulate and play with her swollen folds and clit and dip inside of her quivering tunnel...she almost explodes while her face breathtakingly contorts with the sensations that overtake her and by the gasp she hears escaping her amour's erotically parted lips as his eyes appear caught up in a carnivorous, pained longing, she can tell that he almost did as well.

As the smutty, slicking and other sounds from his fingers moving against her and inside of her, permeates the air...her passion and desire for his girth, erupts from her throat like lava erupting from a volcano, in the form of striking moans and other melodies of rapture.

The wicked, lascivious, taunting desire in his eyes penetrates her along side of the overwhelmingly blistering feelings rushing through her as her thighs quake and her hips rock and chase his hand.

He snarls deliciously sleazy things to her and groans, hisses, shakily exhales and creates other smoldering sounds for his Earth Princess. His tongue also reveals and showcases itself against and between his plump, red lips in the smuttiest, lewdest ways.

Then as her eyes become transfixed by his aching, beating erection, she urgently moans that she wants to suck it.

Once he's sitting on their futuristic looking, floating bed and it's thickness has greatly stretched her lips after it's pushed past them...she immediately goes to work, greedily sucking and heavily and vigorously pumping his beet red length.

Explicit sounds from the actions of her hand and mouth, consume the air as his hips create kinky movements in time with her head as it bobs between his spread thighs and he groans, releases drawn out grunts, hisses and produces other sweltering sounds of sexual euphoria for his Earth lily with his ferally contorting features.

Soon, his powerful hand that's enveloping the back of her head, is heavily and dominantly pushing down on her skull and she almost gags as his huge gland pushes past her open throat while he snarls, "Oh fuck, Angelll. Swallow all of iiiit."

Her gag reflex subsides and he ends up forcing her to swallow all of his impressive cock, over and over and over, again while his Earth rose's bloom leaks it's sap down between her thighs as this is one of the many sexual escapades shared between them, that always makes her so unbearably inflamed with desire for her extraterrestrial master.

He keeps stretching her lips and fucks her throat a little longer while making magnificently raunchy, sensual, savage expressions and vocalizations before he pulls out, right before he's about to pop.

He snarls at her with his sophisticated tone, almost betraying the gruffness in his voice (almost), "How dare you tempt your Zentarian master to engage in such filthy, disgraceful acts and then cause him to receive such intense pleasure from something so disgusting and sick. For that you must be punished. On my lap. Now!"

Smacks start to pierce the air as his firm hand comes down hard against her round, plump bottom.

"Hmmm! I'm so sorry, my Zentarian masterrr. I won't do it, agaiiin," she moans.

"Yes you will. You filthy, Earthling slut. Take it."

He smacks her rear.

"Haahnnngh!"

"Such a dirty, dirty little girrrlll. take it."

Smack.

"Hohnngh!"

His cock throbs.

"Oooh-oooo, look at that fat cunt. So juicy, tight and dripping for your extraterrestrial masterrr. Take it."

Smack.

"Ah-haaah!"

"How many times do I have to tell you, primate?! How many times, hm?! Take it!"

She loves it when he's so harsh and commanding like that.

Smack.

"Ahngh-hh!"

After eying her booty like an eagle and primally slicking his tongue out over his upper lip and then back down into it, he gives her ass another stinging smack.

"Unnnngh! Siriii!"

"Mmnnngh. You love it when Sirius abuses your soft, vulnerable bottom, don't yoooou? I'm throbbing so painfully and leaking so much, right nooow. Such a filthy, dirty, little Earthling whooore."

He keeps inundating her juicy cheeks with smacks; heavy, shaking squeezes along with caresses while also caressing her ears with very filthy, filthy talk as his mouth brutally forms his words.

Once he's finished, her ass is stinging and burning like the surface of the sun and her love's organ is stiffer and aching more than ever.

After 'Angel' has lied down on her back with her thighs wantonly spread for 'Sirius,' it isn't long before his face is buried between her legs as he clasps her quivering outer thighs.

His mind deliriously spins as he repeatedly and deeply inhales her intoxicating scent.

His head bobs between her legs. His tongue probes and fucks her gushing tunnel. His lips hug her clit as he deeply suckles it. He licks her up and down. He suckles her bloated labia.

He rubs his chin and swollen lips into her oyster like a bird taking a bird bath while getting his face drenched and slicked down with her ocean while his tongue is obscenely sticking out between his parted lips.

She cries out for him in ecstasy and even more so when he combines his mouth with his skillful fingers, inside of her.

She thrusts up against his lips. He continuously and at times, exaggeratedly groans, hums, hisses and stimulates her ears with other sounds while vibrating her core with his baritone voice.

He also vibrates his own center as his ballooning, veiny thickness throbs and leaks onto the bed from all of the terrific stimuli drenching his senses.

Nasty, dirty slicking, 'glurping,' slurping and other pornographic sounds of that nature saturates the atmosphere and the sounds become even more graphic once they've changed positions to where Angel is sitting on Sirius's face as he greedily and salaciously gorges on her swollen, wet pussy once more.

He fucks her hole with his long, moist, fat tongue, hitting some of her most sensitive and sacred spots as she strokes her swollen button with her fingers and rides his swirling face while he also hornily groans and hums against her and rolls his hips up against the air as she wails, sobs, releases passionate whimpers along with many other fantastic songs of sexual elation as her very huge, round breasts and pert nipples, bounce up and down until her body is convulsing; her face is drastically contorting with her sexual distress and she's squirting and releasing a torrent of her female ejaculation all over his chiseled countenance.

Not long after that, with a muffled sob and as his firm, circular ass cheeks clench one last time and his hips become frozen in a thrusted up position...with his body vibrating and muscles tense, Sirius's severely red and beating tip, erupts like a geyser on an exotic world, sending load after load after load of his creamy seed splashing all over his rolling abs and hard chest adorned with his very hard, constricted nipples.

He creates grunts and his throat chokingly constricts and he makes other dominant, rapacious sounds while riding out the last waves of blistering heaven ripping through him as Angel releases fragile, choking squeaks along with other tender sounds with the rest of the mind-splitting pleasure searing through her, until they're both left very spent...their bodies sweaty and their hair damp.

But Sirius finds Angel's scrumptious taste and invigorating scent so mind-numbingly fantastic that instead of growing soft with his climax, he remains excruciatingly hard.

He realizes that his face is coated and glistening with her female release and his dick stiffens even more.

Also, because this isn't their first time around the solar system...he is very aware that Angel is very sensitive and multi-orgasmic just like himself since that's the way Zentarian males are made up (unlike human males), so he could probably get a few more orgasms out of her while experiencing some more, himself, very easily.

He takes some old fashioned rope (because he wants things to be as gritty and filthy as possible) and then he ties her wrists together and also ties them to one of the center bars of the bed post made out of an exotic, black metal.

As he pushes her favorite dildo toy inside of her streaming passage while he uses a vibrator against her flower bulb, she immediately howls for her Zentarian master, in rapture.

"Mmm. You like that, hmmm? So sexy."

With her thighs so widely and vulnerably spread for him as she reveals all of her intimate glory to him, indeed, she does look quite sexy.

As he goes to work, painstakingly thrusting the synthetic cock in and out of her and skillfully stimulating all of the very sensitive places inside of her while vibrating the sensitive spots on her clit as well...Angel starts wailing, squeaking, breathily whimpering and releasing other very arousing, erotic hymns in reverent gratitude for the deliciously cruel, sadistic, torturously bright pleasure her otherworldly master, is evoking within her.

The prurient expressions he makes as he teases her with sleazy displays of his tongue and wickedly taunts her with his predatory, gluttonously desirous gaze, makes her body quake more than it already is as her thighs also convulse everytime the dildo expertly stimulates another one or two or three of her spots.

Her heart also, almost pops out of her chest several times at the sound of the sonorous groans and hums, that he makes. Her head almost floats away with his monstrous grunts...the savage, murderous yearning in his eyes as his lips snarl with his pearly white teeth clicking with the hisses he creates as his glan drips.

'I want you, Angel...I want you so baaad,' he thinks.

How much he wants her becomes more evident with the raunchy speech he starts drowning her ears in.

"Nnnmmgh, FUCK. Such a greedy, little pussy hoooole. You like this dildo in your tight pussyyy? You like that, hmmm? Fucking take it. Clench those soaking wet walls around it like it's my fat cock and come haaard for your Zentarian Priiiince."

After some more titillating speech and hearing his deep voice as it vibrates her being, a little while longer, she does just that with her mouth stretching open in a sexually anguished way and then becoming frozen like that as she hoarsely howls at the top of her lungs with the violent orgasms slamming into her like a giant asteroid slamming into a small planet while her thighs also dangerously convulse, her toes curl and her nipples constrict so drastically, they could implode in on themselves.

Once her pleasure has diminished, leaving her breathless and her skin, hot and more sweaty, Sirius swoops his face down between her thighs before gulping some of her juice as he heavily suckles her folds.

She moans for him in response.

Then he flashes up before doing what he'd been longing to do while he was fucking her with the dildo which is to squeeze and fondle her plump breasts and suckle them all over and carnivorously suckle her knobs like a baby who hasn't had it's mother's breast milk in days and twirl his stiffened, pushed out tongue around them and flick his tongue against them as he raunchily groans, hums and releases quivering, libidinous breaths.

She whines, moans, whimpers and trembles from what he's doing to her before he moves up to engulf her lips with his own. He then suckles them and his larger head vigorously and passionately bobs over her smaller head. He smuttily pushes his fat, erect tongue out. He twirls it around her tongue. He sleazily licks her chin as he glides the tip of his rigid tongue over it. He suckles her chin. He tells her to stick out her tongue and then he suckles it, too. He also commandingly clasps the side of her head.

She's left breathless as he releases her mouth before he moves down to take a few voracious suckles of her neck. He also gives a kinky, drawn out lick to her ear along with a few suckles of it.

After his last suckle, while on top of her and with her thighs spread for him, with the slow thrust of his hips, he pushes his thick, long phallus with it's bloated, blue veins branching out around it, deep inside of her slick, wet and tight cunt that gushes around his erection.

She tenderly whines with need along with whining his name as she feels her Zentarian Prince's red mothership, greatly expanding her pink, moist atmosphere much more than the dildo did.

He also groans and his voice strains with the blazing sensations searing through him while he almost bursts inside of her, at the same time as he experiences the very thing he's pined for, all night which is to feel her tightness enveloping his shaft like a second skin.

After his breath quakes and his body shivers, he simply keeps still inside of her for a moment, in order to repress the agonizing urge that is overwhelming him, to come before he finally starts pumping in and out of her in a painstaking way as she quietly whimpers and creates other gentle sounds for him while holding his sides.

But after a few pumps, the ferocious desire twisting inside of him like a tornado becomes too terrific and the sensations he's experiencing, ceases to satisfy him.

He starts plowing into her faster and faster. Rougher and rougher. Deeper and deeper as he grows more desperate and his facial expressions along with the sounds he's making, grows more and more violent and ravenous.

Then in the blink of an eye, he pulls out of her before flying up to her face and feverishly pumping his dick with his hand while barbarically grimacing, creating drawn out, bassy grunts and creating other fierce, erotic and urgent sounds and expressions until his tip is popping and his load is shooting all over Angel's magnificent face while he quakingly inhales and releases lengthy, beastly grunts with the sensuous puckering of his lips and the clicking of his teeth as they open and close. He also makes other smoldering, ferocious faces and sounds with his climax.

After that, he remains erect and Angel's pussy throbs from the very naughty, kinky thing that he just did to her.

He moves back down before he starts passionately and x-ratedly kissing her again while getting his own spunk in his mouth before his outstretched hand slides down over her stomach and between her legs.

As he starts stroking her ripe vulva and pushing his fingers in and out of her, she starts needily thrusting up against him while whining and moaning into the back of his throat at the same time.

12