Blue Velvet Ch. 02

Story Info
He wakes with his dick stroking his mother's ass.
5.2k words
4.38
89.4k
20
2

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
198 Followers

I awoke slowly from such a deep and delicious dream. In the dream I had my dick thrust between the cheeks of a lovely lady's ass. Steadily I stroked my cock in and out. The crack of her ass was hot and inviting, and on the in stroke the head of my rock hard cock would feel the warmth of her wet cunt. I knew it was only a matter of time till I managed to enter her tunnel of love or her ass hole with my shaft of steel.

As I dry fucked her ass my hand gently fondled her firm, massive breast. I felt her nipple rise against the palm of my hand as my fingers wrapped around the glorious orb and squeezed gently.

I pushed my body tighter against her back and nestled my face against her hair. I gently kissed her soft hair while I continued to stroke her firm flesh. I heard her softly moan as I felt my rock hard dick slip again and again between the supple cheeks of her soft ass.

I kissed her softly once more and drank in the fragrance of her hair. The scent of her perfume in my nostrils and the sound of her soft, almost inaudible moaning jolted me from my deep sleep.

Abruptly, like a man suddenly jolted by an electric current, I opened my eyes and realized that I was curled up next to my mother. However, even as I came to sudden consciousness I continued to stroke my rock hard cock against my mother's almost nude butt.

I suppose that my mind knew that I was lying with my naked cock stuck between the cheeks of Mom's firm ass and my left hand gently caressing her very solid breast. But my libertine body was still locked in the throes of passion; consequently it took a great deal of will power and a few sensuous minutes to stop my undulating motions.

Mom softly moaned as I squirmed against her. I felt the nipple of her breast standing tall and erect against the palm of my hand and her ass pressed back against me in desire as I continued my thrusts between her buttocks. The devilish part of my mind said, 'If she doesn't care, and she seems to be enjoying this, then why should I stop', while the good son half of me thought, 'yeah, but it's your mother. And what if she wakes up and catches you?'

Eventually the good half won out and I reluctantly stopped slowly sliding my cock between the supple cheeks of her tight buttocks. God, it was tough too, she felt so damn good against me.

I lay there for a minute breathing deep, desperately hoping that Mom didn't wake up while we were entangle in this incestuous pile. I listened to Mom's steady breathing and gathered my twisted thoughts before slowly and gently pulling away from Mom's hot, slumbering body.

When I disentangled from Mom, I could have sworn that she whimpered in disappointment as I stealthily pulled my dick from between her thighs. But I knew that couldn't be true so put that thought down to the imaginings of my own very well developed ego.

I lay still for a moment, listening to her breath, before I rolled over onto my back, placed my hands behind my head, and tried to make sense of what had just happened here. As my mind cleared of the haze of sleep, lust, and alcohol I realized that Mom must have crawled into bed with me after I went to sleep last night.

Her coming to sleep with me was not an unusual occurrence, Mom hated to sleep alone. When I was a kid, Mom used to have me sleep with her when Dad was out of town or they had one of their fights. This practice had pretty much ceased as I entered puberty, but after they split up it had started up again, only this time she was coming to my bed.

Once or twice, maybe three times a week, depending on how she was feeling I would wake up in the morning and find Mom in bed with me. She would be sleeping soundly on one side of the bed while I slept on the other. It was no inconvenience, since I had a queen-sized bed, so there was no lacking for space. And besides that I slept like a log so more often than not I didn't even know she was there until I woke in the morning with her beside me.

However, normally I was clad in at least my underwear when she slept with me. Moreover I normally was not this horny or drunk either. This was the first time that I could recall waking up fondling her, but as I thought of it there had been some very strange and sexual dreams when she slept with me lately.

I shook my head to clear those thoughts, and images of erotic dreams from my mind. It's just not proper to think of ones own mother in a blatantly sexual manner, no matter how damn sexy she is. Just them Mom shifted on her side of the bed and turned over toward me.

As she turned over her arm dropped across my chest and her leg draped itself across my bare thigh. She put her head against my shoulder and moaned softly, "Ummmmm, ummmmm."

With her body tight next to me her breasts pushed against my ribs, and actually lay partly on my chest. And with her thigh on mine, I felt the sultry warmth of her crotch against my hip.

I lowered my hand to her back and she nestled in even tighter against me. I ran my hand over her thinly covered shoulders and back and she moaned softly in response, "Mmmmm."

I felt her shift her body again and she groaned once more, "Mmmmmmmgh." as she slowly moved her thigh up my legs until it made fleeting contact with my very erect cock. Her movements stopped when her bare thigh made contact with my naked dick, but she emited a low plantive sigh, "Unnngh." before she lay still.

The touch of her bare flesh to my rigid member was like an electric shock and suddenly I made up my mind to get the hell out of bed before my body took over and I did something that could never be forgiven.

As slowly as possible I disengaged our bodies and rolled over to get out of bed. I slowly picked up the covers, sat up, stood up, and tip toed toward the door. I was grateful for the deep darkness in the room, it would help to hide the enormous erection that I currently had in the unlikely event that Mom woke up.

Just as I was about to reach the door I tripped over one of my shoes and thumped against the wall, "Damn." I muttered softly, and waited a moment to see if Mom had been awakened by the sound. When I heard nothing but her soft breathing from the bed I continued toward the door.

I turned the doorknob, opened the door wide, and was just slipping through the doorway and into the well-lit hallway when I heard Mom say, "Got an early morning baby?"

"Yeah Mom." I lied. "I need to finish off some work before we open today." I finished uncomfortably.

"Aren't you going to give mommy a kiss?" She queried groggily from beneath the covers.

"Sure Ma." I replied and I sidled back toward the bed.

I had to crawl halfway onto the bed to get to Mom. It was either that or walk around the bed and stand with my still half hard cock hanging out as I leaned over to kiss her.

I placed my knee on the mattress and attempting to keep as low a profile as possible leaned over to kiss her. In the faint light I watched as Mom turned over toward me. She paused for a second seeming to look at me and I hoped that she didn't notice the hard member hanging between my legs.

I leaned over to kiss her, normally I would have kissed her cheek or forehead, but just as I was about to make contact with her cheek she turned her head and I found instead the moist warmth of her soft lips.

My lips hurriedly touched her soft flesh. I wanted to get out of the room before she could see the evidence of my wickedness that hung pendulously between my legs.

Mom's lips were pursed in maternal response, as usual. But as our flesh came into contact I felt them yield for a brief instant before hastily pulling away.

"You better get out of here." She stated enigmatically.

"Love you Mom." I said as I sidled out of the door.

"I love you too baby." She responded with a very strange tone in her voice.

Protected by the door I stuck my head back into the room and looked at her. I could just make out her face turned toward the door and thought there was an odd expression on it. "Are you ok Mom?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, fine." She replied. "I'll see you when you get home baby." She finished and then she turned over and pulled the covers over her shoulders.

I padded to the laundry room and found a clean pair of underwear in the laundry basket. Then I went to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee. While the coffee brewed I took a look at the clock. It was five o'clock. Way too early to be up normally, but that couldn't be helped.

I poured a cup of coffee and went back into the bedroom to get my uniform. I opened the door quietly and padded around the room until I had all my clothes for work. Then as I went back through the door I looked at the bed and my sleeping mother.

Mom lay on her side breathing softly. She looked so sweet, peaceful, and innocent as she lay in the darkened bed. I wanted to go to her and kiss her softly but didn't want to awaken her. So I trod quietly toward the door. As I was about to leave Mom said softly, "I love you Kenny."

"I love you too Momma." I responded as I pulled the door quietly closed behind me.

That Thursday night I got home from work around seven and found Mom curled up on the couch with a half finished drink in her hand. She was watching some nondescript TV show.

The sound on the television was turned down and the soft melody, Blue Velvet, sung by Bobby Vinton, filled the room. Mom gazed at the TV screen as she soundlessly mouthed the words to her favorite song.

She was so entranced by the song that she barely acknowledged me as I came into the room, even though I walked between her and the television.

It was strange that she ignored me so completely when I came home. I figured that something must have been really bothering her. I was about to say something to her but for some strange reason thought better of it and walked past.

I walked to my room and grabbed a fresh pair of underwear and jeans from my dresser. Then I went to my bathroom, took a quick shower, and shave.

Satisfied that the grime of a long hard day was cleansed from my body I pulled on my boxers and jeans. Then draping the towel across my bare shoulders I walked back into the living room. I stood gazing at Mom for several minutes, unsure of what to say really, before she realized that I was standing there staring at her and looked up at me.

Mom was silent as she looked at me appraisingly. It was almost like she was looking at a man other than her own son as her eyes traveled from one end of my body to the other, stopping for the longest time to stare at the hair covering my bare chest.

For some reason I felt slightly embarrassed by her intense inspection. I was used to close scrutiny from most females, after all I was tall, good looking, and muscular. But to have my mother gaze at me in the same long, appraising manner made me feel uncomfortable for some reason.

Mom continued to gaze at me like I was a slab of meat. I didn't know whether to pose or to look away in false modesty. I did neither instead I smiled in what I thought was a disarming way, but my eyes never left Mom's face.

Still staring at me keenly, she lifted her glass to her lips and took a drink," You sure are a good looking man." She stated matter of factly.

"Why thank you ma'am." I responded self-consciously. "You're looking mighty lovely yourself." I finished off the cuff.

"You lie so well." She countered flatly and took another sip from her drink "Not going out tonight?" She inquired as a matter of course.

"Nope, my dance card is empty." I stated lightly.

"So is mine unfortunately." She retorted somewhat bitterly. She brought her glass to her lips and downed her drink and said, "Looks like I need a refill. Ya want a drink?"

"No," I said, "I don't think so"

"Ok." Is all she replied and she rose from the couch and walked toward the kitchen.

I stood there for a moment listening to her steps retreat down the hallway, thinking about Mom's predicament. After a second I got an idea and said, "How about going for a ride with me. I was thinking about a taking a short spin on the Sportster. How about packing behind me?"

"I don't know dear." She said over the clink of ice on glass, "I haven't been on a motorcycle in years and don't know if I can remember how to ride."

I walked toward the kitchen while I spoke to her. "All you need to do is sit behind me and hold on for dear life." I chuckled. "I do all the work and all you have to do is have fun."

"I still don't know baby. Are you sure that you want some old broad behind you when you could have your pick of all those sexy young girls out there?" She said after taking a sip on her drink.

I knew that she was fishing for a compliment so I walked up behind her, wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. "You are the sexiest woman that I've ever known Mom." I leaned in and kissed her lightly on the cheek before continuing, "Any man would be envious of me if he saw you packing behind me."

She put her hand on my arms where they crossed around her waist and said, "You are so sweet to your mother. Are you really sure that you want to be seen with me?"

"I would be honored to have you behind me, anytime, any place." I replied and kissed her lightly on the neck.

"Ok, you have a deal!" She responded, "Just give me a minute to get ready."

I dropped my arms from around her waist. Mom put her drink on the counter, spun around and placed a kiss on my cheek before hurrying away toward her bedroom. As she moved briskly down the hall she asked over her shoulder, "What should I wear?"

I picked up her drink from the counter and took a very long sip. "Whatever you want." I responded casually, but then I got a vision of Mom in a pantsuit straddling the bike behind me at one hundred miles per hour.

"It's kind of cool tonight so you should probably wear jeans and a sweater." I corrected quickly. "You can wear my old leather jacket, it'll be a bit big on you but it should work." I concluded.

I walked toward her room and got to the door just in time to see her pull a very nice sweater over her head. Somewhat embarrassed, but still entranced by the sight, I gazed mesmerized by her ample cleavage covered only by a rather skimpy bra while the garment slowly covered it.

Her head was still covered by the woolen garment when she said, "I think this sweater will work, but all I have for jeans is an old pair of Seafarers. Will they work or will the bells get in the way?"

Stepping self consciously back from the door way I replied, "Yeah, the seafarers will work just fine."

"Far out." She replied with a chuckle.

"Yeah, far out.' I responded lightly.

I turned away from Mom's door and walked to my room. I opened the closet and pulled two leather jackets from the rack. One of the jackets was an old bomber jacket that I bought a couple of years ago at the Army-Navy store, the other was a new leather motorcycle jacket that I had just purchased a week ago. Both of the jackets were good for riding, but the bomber jacket was getting a bit tight on me these days.

Heading back to the hallway I was just in time to intercept Mom as she walked down the hall. "Here's your jacket beautiful." I said with a chuckle as I handed her the bomber jacket.

"Why thank you handsome." She replied as she took it from my hand.

I had to avert my eyes as she slipped into the jacket. The sweater that mom had chosen would probably keep her warm enough, but it clung tightly to her torso and as she pushed her arms into the sleeves of the jacket the double bulges of her breasts jutted directly at me. "Down boy." I said to myself, "this is your mother you are ogling."

I turned away and headed for the door. The night was clear and warm, I crossed the porch stepped down to the drive and walked to shed where I stored my bike. I had my gloves, pilots' hat and goggles lying on the seat. I straddled the bike and brought it upright. I primed the S&S Super carburetor, turned on the ignition and kicked the bike through. On the third kick the bike coughed to life and quickly smoothed out into a throaty rumble. I twisted the throttle a couple of times just to hear the engine roar through the straight pipes as I shuffled the bike out of the shed.

I looked up to find Mom standing next to me with a look of anticipation or trepidation on her face. I reached behind me and retrieved the helmet from the sissy bar. "Here, put this on." I said shortly. "You have to wear this, it's the law."

"Fine with me." She replied as she took the brain bucket from my hand. "Why don't you wear one?" She asked as she pulled it on and tried to fasten the strap.

"Don't like them." I replied still listening intently to the timbre of the exhaust. "I like to be able to see and hear, those things cut down on your vision and hearing." I looked at her and motioned with my hand toward the helmet.

Mom was having trouble with the strap and I let loose of the throttle and helped her secure it. After I was sure that the helmet wasn't going to fly off in the wind I patted the seat behind me and said, "Climb on."

Mom jostled against me as she climbed aboard and settled back against the sissy bar. I picked up my leather hat and goggles from the tank and pulled then on. Securing the flyers cap I reached for my gloves and pulled them on. I turned on the lights, folded the kickstand back then speaking over my shoulder I yelled over the roar of the V-Twin, "put your feet on the pegs and wrap your arms around me."

"Love to." She yelled back, and I felt her arms snake around my waist pulling her body tight against my back.

I walked the bike in a circle and then maneuvered between the two cars in the driveway, lifting my feet from the pavement in the process. At the street I put my feet down for a moment while I looked both ways. Nothing was coming and I turned into the street.

I kept the speed down while I maneuvered through the suburban streets toward the interstate. The night was young, but the traffic was extremely light, it was almost like we had the world all to ourselves.

The interstate soon loomed ahead of us. The lights were with us and I turned fluidly onto the entrance ramp. As the bike hit the ramp I opened her up and felt the front wheel momentarily leave the pavement Mom grasped me in a death grip as the front wheel came up and I let it stay up for a few seconds before I leaned forward to bring it down again.

The roar of the engine was primal, and the feel of the wind on my face was exhilarating. I twisted the throttle and watched as the speed of the bike rose to eclipse the century mark.

As the speed increased so did Mom's grip on my waist until I was sure that she was going to squeeze me in two. "Better safe than sorry." I thought to myself. I had been with dates that I was afraid were going to fall off the bike they held on so lightly, this time at least I was sure that I wasn't going to lose my date to the road.

The night was early, and the traffic was light. Seeing nothing but open road before me I twisted the throttle and let the straight pipes roar. The feel of acceleration on a powerful motorcycle is intoxicating and invigorating. The feeling is the closest thing to flying while still being on the ground that anybody can get.

The white stripes on the highway whizzed toward me at a dizzying rate until they looked more like dots than stripes. I don't know how long we had been speeding down the concrete, I kind of get lost in the moment when I am riding, but when I looked down at the speedometer I saw that it was hovering at one hundred and ten. "Yee haw!" I yelled into the wind for no reason at all other than exhilaration.

Remembering that I was packing my mother behind me I slowed down and let the speed drop to a more sedate eighty-five as the miles continued to whiz by. We had probably been riding for twenty miles when I heard a faint voice in my ear say, "Ya gotta stop."

Joe F.
Joe F.
198 Followers
12