Blue Velvet Ch. 03

Story Info
He role-plays a romantic date with his mother.
6k words
4.47
65.4k
13
3

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers

We rode the short distance to the bar and I parked the bike in front. I dismounted, walked to the door and held it open for Mom. As she walked up to me she seemed to come to a sudden decision. With a very serious look on her face she stopped directly in front of me, and looked me in the eye.

"This is probably going to sound very strange to you baby." She started very slowly and somewhat self-consciously. "But, if it's alright with you, lets make this like it's a real date. You just treat me like I'm a gal your out for a night on the town with and I'll treat you like you're my guy." She continued with an uncertain smile.

She seemed to figure that I was going to object to her suggestion and she continued urgently, "I know it sounds strange, perverse maybe, for a young man to take his old mother on a date, and I wouldn't blame you for telling me to take my idea and stuff it. But believe me if you do this, I will make it worth your while."

She realized how that last statement sounded and a flush crossed her face before she amended it with, "What I mean is I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

That last statement of hers was little better than the first and I had to chuckle, "So your going make it worth my while are you huh? Don't make any promises you can live up too sweetheart."

Actually, to tell the truth the prospect of play-acting a date with Mom sounded a bit exciting to me. Mom was a very attractive woman and I always wanted to date someone like her, so why not her. The fact that I wouldn't be getting into her pants at the end of the night was a bit of a given. But the reality that I would be the envy of every guy in the place was also a given.

"Sounds like a blast to me Mom." I gushed with a certain level of excitement in my voice.

"And for gods sake don't call me Mom. My name is Sarah, just call me that, or baby, or honey, or sexy but not Mom." She said with a mischievous smile. Then she added with a wink, "I definitely prefer 'sexy' by the way."

I felt the excitement of the play and stammered, "Sure M... I mean sexy."

"That's my boy." She said with a grin and then she leaned forward and placed a warm kiss on my lips.

We walked through a second set of doors and into the dimly lit interior of Sonny's bar. The place was almost empty. A couple of the local denizens sat at the bar nursing drinks and watching the TV.

The bartender was behind the bar cleaning glasses, as we walked toward the bar he looked up and said, "Hey Kenny, good to see ya."

"A regular here huh?' Mom said under her breath.

"Be quiet wench." I replied and I grabbed her by the ass.

This elicited a glare from her and she mouthed, "Watch it!" at me.

I stepped up to the bar and the bartender placed a coaster in front of me. "Ya want the usual?" He said as he slipped a coaster in front of Mom.

"Naw Fred, I'm riding instead of driving tonight. Just make it a Budweiser." I responded.

"So you're riding your Milwaukee vibrator tonight huh?" He said with a grin, "That should be fun for your lovely date here."

He pulled a Bud from the cooler, popped the cap and put it down in front of me. Then he turned to my mother and asked, "What would the lovely lady like to drink?"

"The lovely lady would love a Margarita on the rocks, no salt. And, if you have it, make it with Cuervo Gold and use Grand Marnier in place of Triple Sec." She said with a grin.

"I have and I will." Fred replied as he pulled a bucket from the glass rack and filled it with ice.

While Fred mixed her drink Mom turned to me and asked "Milwaukee vibrator? What's that?"

Overhearing her, Fred interjected before I could respond, "Milwaukee vibrator, also know as a Harley Davidson Motorcycle. Probably the largest and most expensive sex toy in the world. Guaranteed to bring satisfaction to even the most difficult to please women."

He looked up from building the drink to look appraisingly at my mother, then he grinned and said with a laugh, "Gotcha huh?

His humorous laugh made me sit up and take notice. I looked appraisingly at Mom and realized that she was practically glowing red with embarrassment.

"Don't worry," Fred said, "I won't tell anybody if Kenny doesn't." Then he put the margarita in front of Mom and said, "Drinks on the house."

"Thank you." Mom said as she lifted the drink to her lips. "Very good." She exclaimed.

"Why thank you." Fred said with a little bow as he walked away.

I put a fiver on the bar and motioned Mom to a booth in the back of the bar. As I walked toward the booth with Mom in tow I said over my shoulder, "Could you make us a couple of burgers with everything? No hurry, just when you get a chance."

"Sure thing, be right on it." Fred replied from behind us.

I let Mom sit down and then slid in across from her. "Why are you sitting so far away? Come on ever here baby so we can talk." She said sweetly.

I slid in next to her, lifted my beer to my lips and took a sip, and then I put my hand on hers and gave it a small, gentle squeeze. "It's alright Mom, I mean Sarah."

"What is?" She stammered.

"Enjoying the ride." I said with a chuckle and a leering grin. "Made ya wet, huh?" I continued with an evil chuckle.

"Yeah, it did." She reluctantly admitted. Then she cast me an evil look and continued, "But he didn't have to be so pointed in his statement." She huffed.

"It's all in fun." I chuckled, "Now drink your drink and relax."

"I'm already pretty relaxed." She whispered as she lifted the drink to her lips and took a healthy tug.

My mother was a very attractive woman of thirty-seven. She had red hair that was pretty disheveled if she didn't make it to the beauty shop every week to have it styled. She wore it long and right now had it styled like Jaclyn Smith from Charlie's Angels.

Her skin was very fair, almost translucent, so if she got embarrassed or mad it fairly glowed red. She stood close to five foot nine inches and looked a lot like Dyan Cannon only with more in the breast area.

Mom was a senior in high school when she met Dad during a visit to a prospective college. She was one of those brilliant students that they passed probably too rapidly through school and was only fifteen as a high school senior. Despite her youth her body had been as well developed as her intellect and she looked nothing like the average fifteen year old does.

Dad was a junior in college at the time and had been very taken by her. He swears to this day that he didn't know how young she was when he met her and wooed her while she stayed in the dorm on campus for that weekend.

I guess that Mom fell for him like a ton of bricks, 'love at first sight' she would always say, and went to the local drive in with him. They had one torrid, cherry busting night in the back seat of a Chevy convertible and I was on my way.

Mom went home after that weekend, graduated from high school, and then had me. She made no attempt to communicate her condition to my father, figuring that he probably wouldn't care anyway. However, somehow, one of Dads friends got the news from one of his girl friends and told Dad that he was the proud father of an eight-pound bouncing baby boy.

Dad immediately found out where Mom lived, drove to Mom's parents house, proposed, and they were married the following week. I don't know whether he married her out of love, guilt, or a sense of duty, but in any way the deed was done and we were a family.

I watched Mom take another sip of her drink. I could definitly see how dad would be attracted to her. Even at this stage of her life she definitely was a stone cold fox and if she weren't my mother I would sure as hell jump her if given the opportunity.

At this point in my life I loved all sorts of women. Big, small, short, tall, older, younger, married, or single, it didn't really matter as long as they were female, clean and of legal age.

In recent months, I had ended up in the sack a couple of times with women around my mothers' age and I had definitely discovered the allure of sex with older, more experienced gals.

I took another sip from my long neck and watched Mom gazing around the room. I truly tried to keep my focus on her face but my eyes couldn't help but wander along her alluring contours, especially her exceptional breasts. I remembered the feel of her bare breast against my hand the other morning and my dick commenced to harden.

I felt a wave of guilt and remorse at my perverse thoughts. But that quickly passed to be replaced by a deep-seated desire to possess the body that sat beside me tonight.

It was then that I knew that if given the opportunity and a few more drinks I would probably attempt to jump her tonight.

I leaned back in the booth and stretched my arm along the back of the booth. My fingers gently stroked the back of Mom's neck. Her skin felt so soft and smooth beneath my touch.

I felt my heart rate climb as my fingers moved gently across her soft skin. If she had been a real date I would have gently pulled her to me and kissed her softly, yet passionately.

But, even though she said to treat her like a regular date, I didn't know how she would react. I didn't know if this role playing extended to actual dating action or if it was just a cover for her going out with her son without someone feeling that she was a pathetic loser that couldn't even get a real date. I wanted more contact with the sweet body sitting next to me, but I didn't want to piss Mom off either.

I could really play the role of the ardent lover to her sweet damsel, but I didn't want to do anything to spoil her night tonight. My mind spun with the dilemma of the unknown boundaries while my body continued to react in its own inimitable way to the contact of her soft flesh with mine

Mom took another sip of her Margarita, then put her drink down and leaned over against me, placing her head against my shoulder. She put her left hand beneath the table and gently rested it on my thigh. In seeming unconsciousness she gently stroked my leg as she continued to survey the room.

Her hand only rested on my leg for a moment before she self-consciously lifted it and placed it nervously on the table and then around her half finished drink. However the momentary contact had caused my heart rate to rise to such a point that I was sure that she could readily hear the beating of my heart.

Mom reached up with her right hand and took my hand in hers, pulling it down from the back of the booth and draping it over her shoulder. She kept her hand on mine, fidgeting with my fingers while she took another sip from her drink.

"This feels nice." She sighed. "It's nice that you'd take pity on an old broad and take her out on the town."

"Now remember our deal." I said, my voice sounding surprisingly self possessed despite my current level of excitement. "This is a date and you're my girl. Besides any man would be proud to be seen with a sexy woman like you." I cupped my hand over her shoulder and pulled her possessively to me before continuing, "It makes me proud to be out with you, I'd do it any place, any time." I continued with emphasis.

"Really Baby?" She whispered with a catch in her throat. "That is so sweet." She gushed and she gently squeezed my hand.

I leaned over and kissed her on the top of her head. The scent of her hair filled my nostrils and I kissed her hair once more. "You know that I love you." I said with feeling.

"I love you too baby." She said breathlessly as she lifted her face in soft invitation.

I looked deep into her soft green eyes and saw something there that was not necessarily maternal. Her pale alabaster skin was flushed red and I could feel her hot breath on my skin as we leaned in closer ever closer until her soft succulent lips made contact my own hungry lips and I kissed her lightly.

"Well here's your chow." Fred said from the darkness.

Startled from our reverie, Mom and I sprang apart, almost knocking my beer over as I kicked the table. "Damn Fred, don't sneak up on us." I exclaimed.

"Sorry, guess I need to wear a bell." Fred said with a chuckle. "I didn't mean to startle you love birds." He put the burgers on the table and quickly walked away. "Just holler if ya need anything." He said over his shoulder as he walked back to the bar.

"Love birds huh?" Mom said happily. "That sounds good, I haven't been called a lovebird in ages."

We both dug into our burgers with abandon and in no time at all both of our plates were empty. "I didn't know that I was that hungry." Mom said as she daintily dabbed her lips with a napkin.

"Me either." I said around a beer-induced burp. "Sorry" I apologized.

"For what?" Mom replied as she tried to fake a burp of her own.

We both laughed and I looked at her glass and said, "I think you need another drink my lady."

"Why yes, I think I do." She replied daintily. "Why don't you get us both a fresh drink and I'll see if there's anything on the juke box." She concluded.

"You're the boss doll." I said as I got up.

"And don't you ever forget that." She replied as patted me lightly on the ass before she dug out her pocket book and scrounged for change.

I put Mom's glass on the bar and said, "Two more Fred."

"Coming up." He responded as he walked down the bar toward me. "Where did you ever get her?" He asked motioning with his head toward Mom as he built the drink.

"She's an old family friend." I said, " She's been going through a pretty rough time since her husband walked out on her. I figured a night out might cheer her up."

"Her husband is a fool." Fred said with emphasis. He looked across the bar to where she leaned against the jukebox and concluded, "She's a keeper if ya ask me."

"Yep, your right on both counts." I agreed as Fred lifted the Margarita to the bar and then bent to retrieve a beer from the cooler for me. "Put these and the food on my tab, Fred." I said as I lifted the drinks from the bar.

"No problem Kenny." He said as he turned to the register.

I turned back toward Mom, Just in time to hear the opening strains of Bobby Vinton's classic hit song 'Blue Velvet'. It was probably Mom's favorite song of all time and I should have figured that she would play it.

I looked at Mom standing in front of the jukebox swaying to the music, dancing with some unseen lover. She really was a lovely woman, so easy on the eyes and so graceful to behold. I found myself standing stock still watching her sway to the rhythm of the song, gazing at her like I would any other attractive woman and not like she was my mother.

I shook my head and walked toward her. I noticed that she had picked up our stuff and brought it to a table closer to the jukebox so I took our drinks to that table and set them down.

I turned to watch Mom dance slowly by herself she was indeed lovely. I watched her sway her body in a very un-son like manner. "Damn, I wish she wasn't my mother tonight." I thought to myself once again.

Mom slowly turned toward me and as she came to face me she smiled a wide smile, spread her arms wide, and said softly, "Come here baby. Come to momma."

I moved toward her and put my arms out to dance with her like she had taught me to, you know, with one hand resting on her waist and the other holding her hand to the side. She smiled even wider and said, "Remember, were on a date tonight so dance with me like you would dance with your lover."

With that she moved toward me, put both of her arms around my neck, and rested her head against my shoulder. Quite automatically my arms wrapped around her waist and I pulled her tight against me. I could feel the stiff fabric of her brassier against my chest and the softness on her thighs as she rubbed them against mine.

I felt her mouth move as she silently mouthed the words to the song that she knew so well. The sensation of that movement against my shoulder was for some reason erotic. I ran my hands up and down her back. First touching the waist of her jeans and then working my way up past her bra to gently stroke her shoulder blades.

"Mmmm, this feels nice." She murmured as her hands slowly caressed my shoulders and neck.

"Yes it sure does." I mumbled huskily. I was beginning to breath raggedly I was hoping that she wasn't able to hear the thundering of my heart or feel the hardness of my dick. Luckily I had put on a pair of boxers and my cock was pointed down my leg instead of straight out like it would have been if I wore jockeys.

I pulled her closer and felt her pelvis rub against mine, she seemed to be grinding it against me, but that must have been my imagination. Gently pulling her toward me with my left hand I slowly ran my hand down her back until it rested on waistband of her jeans just above the top of her firm ass.

I tentatively stroked the upper part of the cheek of her ass with my fingers and finding no resistance slowly slid my hand down until it was gently resting on the full part of the cheek and I pulled her pelvis tighter against mine. I could have sworn that she gently kissed my shoulder as I gently squeezed the firm globe with my hand.

As I caressed her lovely firm ass, Mom seemed to have a change of mind and said softly, "Not on our first date baby."

I quickly moved my hand back to her waistband and she said, "That's better baby." And she kissed me lightly on the neck, sending chills through my very aroused body.

The song came to an end and she pulled back from me. Then she looked into my eyes before putting her lips to mine in a soft chaste kiss. "Thanks baby. You make an old broad feel very good." She stated wistfully.

"You make me feel very good too." I managed to stammer before she kissed me quickly on the lips again.

The next song started and she started to dance once more. This song was an old rock and roll classic, 'The Twist' I think, and she started to shake and shimmy in the style of the early sixties dance. I attempted to follow suit, but my grasp of the twist was somewhat limited so I just faked it as best I could and tried to copy her.

The next half dozen songs were all oldies that I had heard most of my life but never understood. Mom danced to them with gleeful abandon and I found myself caught up in her enthusiasm. I watched her as she hopped and slid across the floor, spun her as we danced hand in hand to some songs, tried to follow her moves as we danced the fruge, the jerk and something called the huckle buck.

When the last of her songs were over we were both wet with sweat and my earlier arousal was long forgotten. Mom threw her arms around my neck once more and kissed me maternally one time before exclaiming, "Whew, that sure got the old blood pumping."

"Sure did for me." I exclaimed as I wiped the sweat from my brow and reached for my beer.

As I brought my beer to my lips I reached down and picked up Mom's drink. She took it from my hands and lifted it to her lips. I watched in amazement as she chugged the drink in one long sip. "Be a dear and get me another drink sweetie, I need to pee."

I pointed her toward the restrooms and headed off toward the bar for her refill. I put the glass of the bar and said, "Give me another of the same Fred."

"Okie dokie." Fred said before continuing, "She can really put it away, a girl after my own heart. Ya know if ya play your cards right you might get lucky with her tonight. I think that she really likes ya."

I simply grunted, "Yeah, that'd be nice." in response, took the drink from the bar and walked back to the table. I sat her drink next to her purse and fished in my pocket for some quarters. I managed to find six and put five of those in the jukebox and began to select some songs.

Most of my selections were contemporary hits but my one concession to my mother's taste was the Roy Orbison hit 'Pretty Woman'. Just as it started my Mom stepped through the door to the john. She was holding her hands behind her back as she walked in time to the music over to the table. She stopped there to put something in the pocket of her coat and turned toward me.

Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers
12