Blue Velvet Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to the light switch and flicked it off. Then I swung the door closed before I moved toward the bed. I unfastened my jeans and let then drop to the floor before sitting down on the bed. I pulled the trousers off my feet and shucked my socks before pivoting on the bed and lying down.

I reached for the blankets to pull them over my body and came into contact with Mom's hand as she was in the process of covering me up. I allowed Mom to put the covers over my body and then I felt her buxom form come into contact with my muscular frame as she snuggled up against me.

"This is nice." She stated softly as she nestled her head against my shoulder.

My arm was still at my side so with Mom laying so tight against me my bicep was nestled against her soft breast while my hand lay against her thigh at crotch level. Mom had her arm still draped across my chest on the outside of the covers.

Mom idly caress my other arm and my chest through the layer of blankets for a second before she moved it beneath the covers and pulled the blankets up tight below her chin. Then she ran her arm across my chest and cupped my shoulder in her hand.

"You comfy baby?" She asked sleepily.

"Yeah Sarah, nice and comfy." I lied softly. I was anything but comfortable at that minute. I mean I felt nice and warm and comforted. But I was confused and surprised too.

"That's nice baby." Mom replied sleepily and she lifted her lips to give me a fleeting kiss on my cheek.

It took only a few minutes before Mom drifted into a deep sleep and began to softly snore. As she drifted deeper into sleep she pulled her body even tighter against my arm, causing my bicep to rub firmly against her breasts. Then she draped her leg partly over my legs causing my fingers to come into contact with her pussy.

I idly stroked her thigh with my fingers and Mom sighed softly, "Mmmmmmmgh." And she pressed her crotch tighter against my hand.

With the back of my hand pressed so very tightly against her crotch I could feel the bulk of a Kotex through the thin fabric of her cotton panties. My fingers continued to idly stroke her leg and she mumbled softly, "Not tonight, baby." And I felt her lips kiss my shoulder softly.

For no real reason I responded softly, "No problem Sarah."

"Mmmmngh, ummmmm. Good boy." She mumbled from her dream world and pressed herself even tighter against me.

In a matter of minutes after Mom drifted off into sleep. I drifted off to sleep myself and entered into a series of erotic encounters in the land of nod.