Blue X Ch. 2

Story Info
Christina gets her first assignment.
1.5k words
4.26
84.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina was sitting at home one day, getting ready to go to church. She was just arranging her cardigan when the phone rang. "Hello Christina" Said a voice on the other end of the line, sounding both strange and familiar to her. "Who is this?" asked Christina innocently. The voice just ignored her; "You are feeling very horny. The only way to get release is to uses the vibrator under your bed. Once you do this you will remember everything and call us for further instructions." It said. Christina hung up the phone quickly. She was shocked hearing someone talking to her like that, and suggesting she had a vibrator under her bed! "What a sicko!" She thought, and said a little prayer that he might learn the error of his ways.

As she went to the kitchen for a quick orange juice she notice she was quite horny. "That weirdo has put wicked thoughts into my head," Christina thought. "I'll go to my room a read the bible for a bit. That should fix me." The sensation in her pussy was getting stronger by the second, and by the time she had ascended the stairs she was panting. She got to her room and sat down on her bed, but couldn't concentrate on reading. "What is wrong with me?" She wondered. She pulled down her skirt, and gasped, finding her pussy dripping wet. She sat there for an hour and tried not to think about it, but the feeling did not subside, in fact it was now almost unbearable. "I must find release, or I'll go mad". She thought.

Guiltily she closed all the curtains, and locked the door. Feeling very dirty she placed one little finger in her pussy, made a disgusted face like she'd been sucking on lemons, and moved it about. Her face soon changed when she found it to be wonderful. Soon she was lying on the bed working herself into a frenzy. She didn't realise it but she almost got herself to orgasm, but for some reason she couldn't quite get there. In desperation she started to use a nearby candle, this only made her more desperate.

"What was it that man on the phone told me to do?" She thought, then she remembered about the vibrator. Reaching under her bed she was astonished to find a black bag full of sex toys. She pulled out a big pink dildo, and stared at it in horror. She started to think; "I can't…" when a twinge from her over-excited pussy brought an end to that argument. Somehow her hands knew what to do. She took out a jar of strange blue gel and applied it to the vibrator, and her pussy. Her need suddenly increased by 110%. She pushed the vibrator in and out of her dripping snatch, driving herself totally wild, but still she didn't climax. "I must call…" she thought deliriously.

In the bag was a mobile phone, she pushed the fast dial button. "Hello, Christina," Said a voice on the other end. "You may cum now and as you do will remember everything…" On hearing those words Christina was able to release all her pent-up sexual frustration. She screamed as she orgasmed twice in rapid succession. She also remembered all about Damon, and the ministry. "Ohhh, thank you master." She sighed into the phone. "What do you want me to do, master?" She inquired. "We need to convert the mayor to our cause," explained Damon. "Go to his house tonight and administer Blue X to him." With that Damon hung up. Christina smiled and began to pleasure herself, this would be a good assignment…

Later that day Christina showed up at the mayor's house, with a basket full of drugged brownies. "I'm from the Amco bakery," She told him when he opened the door. "Would you like a free sample?" The mayor looked at the basket, those brownies looked quite good… "Why not?" he said, and showed Christina into their lounge room. The mayor's wife looked up from her knitting as Christina entered the room, and placed a brownie on a tray before each of them. "Well, this is a lovely surprise." She said as she took a bite of Christina's drugged brownie. The drug acted quickly and soon both the mayor and his wife were unconscious.

The mayor awoke to find himself naked in his bedroom, tied to his bed. "What is the meaning of this?" He yelled. "Oh, so you're awake." Said Christina, handcuffing his wife to a large chair. "It's simple, I'm going to make you two my sex slaves." With this Christina pulled out her jar of Blue X, scooped some out and began to massage it into her pussy. "You seeing like that?" She asked the mayor. "You, young lady, are… um, disgusting!" He replied. Christina just laughed; his growing erection gave away his true feelings. She took some Blue X and rubbed it all over his penis, and winked at him. Then she walked over to his wife, "Please…" She begged. "I'm doing you a favour, sister." Said Christina and rubbed some Blue X into her pussy. "Among other things, this is a mind altering drug." She explained, "Once you cum, you will obey my every command."

After ten minutes the mayor began to feel hornier than he ever had in his whole life. Christina judged from his wife's moans that the Blue X had taken effect. "Watch this…" She said teasingly to the mayor, and began to lick out his wife's now dripping pussy. "Let her go!" He yelled. "I'm sorry dear…" panted his wife. "I can't help it…John, this is just too good." Christina kept licking and sucking on the mayor's wife's clitoris, and soon she was groaning and grinding her hips into Christina's face. "Fight it, Beatrice!" Yelled the Mayor, "If you climax you'll be her slave!" Christina increased the speed of her tongue, and was soon rewarded when she heard Beatrice moan loudly in an orgasm. "Did you enjoy that?" Asked Christina. "Oh yes mistress!" Replied Beatrice, who was now a sex slave. Christina undid the handcuffs, and said; "Go over to John and show him being my sex slave isn't so bad."

Beatrice sauntered over to the bed and began to suck on John's hard erection. The mayor began to bite his lip, and tried to think of anything but the deliciously warm sensation of having his cock in Beatrice's mouth. Just when he felt his scrotum tighten and felt he couldn't hold on any longer, suddenly… it stopped. "Come over her!" Commanded Christina, and Beatrice walked over willingly. "What is your ultimate sexual fantasy?" Christina asked. "I only want to please you mistress…" Was Beatrice's reply. "John, I'm going to make you a deal…" explained Christina. "I'll untie you, if you can get to the phone and call the cops I'll set your wife free, if you can't you'll join her." Christina handcuffed Beatrice to the foot of the bed. "What do you say?" She asked John. "Easy, I'll call the police in no time." He replied. "OK, then…" said Christina. She out the basket of brownies that she had earlier she produced a double headed dildo. She lubricated it with some Blue X and then pushed it up Beatrice's butt. Beatrice squealed with delight.

Christina slowly walked to the foot of the bed. She untied John's feet and slid her hot sweaty body up between his legs. Pausing only to rub her breasts over his hard cock. "She smells SO good…" thought John. Christina smiled, she knew the Blue X had increased her Pheromone production. She French kissed him and untied his hands. Then she got off him and went back to Beatrice, inserting the double headed dildo into her own pussy and starting to give his wife a good ramming.

John started to walk towards the phone, then he heard Beatrice cry out and he looked back. He saw his wife was getting pounded up the butt by this young nymphomaniac. "Come on Beatrice, ask John to join us. Tell him how good it is." Encouraged Christina. "Oh John, you have to try this." Sighed Beatrice. "It's wonderful. I can't stop cumming! OH! Please, please join us. The mistress only wants to make us feel good. Submit to her, by obeying you can gain so much pleasure… please John…" John tried to ignore the throbbing of his cock and picked up the phone. "I mustn't!" He thought to himself. "Oh, John it's so good! I'm, oh, CUUUMMMIINNNGG!" Screamed Beatrice as Christina pounded her backside. This was more than any man could take. "I must!" Thought John and rushed over to stand behind Christina. He spread her tight butt cheeks and rammed his aching cock up her tight anus. All three started to move in unison, and then suddenly they all climaxed together in one massive orgasm, and fell to the floor exhausted.

"Do you like being my sex slave?" Christina asked John after it was all over. "Oh yes, mistress! You make me feel so good! I will do anything to please you!" Replied John enthusiastically. Christina smiled. Satisfied with a job well done, Damon would be pleased. Still, no rest for the wicked, this was a war they were fighting, and there were still many more prudes left to convert...