Blueberry Hill Ch. 02

Story Info
Gary wants to fuck Susannah's mother.
4.8k words
3.88
61.4k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was away on holiday in Spain when I got the phone call telling me that Alice Morgan, Susannah's mother, was on the warpath and had been asking my friends where I was. It had been seven months since I had fucked her lovely daughter and claimed her cute, little cherry. Now I am told she is pregnant. Susannah apparently will not tell her parents who sired her baby but a nosey neighbour must have seen her when she came into my bungalow, hymen still and tact, and saw her when left with her hymen good and popped. I did give her a belly full of jism, it's true, but I gave her the Morning-After-Pill and watched her take it.

My ten days in Spain had been great and a Spanish barmaid had spent most of the holiday in my bed banging and pounding away at my cock like she thought she would never get another fuck as long as she lived.

I hadn't been home long and had hardly time to get my suitcase out of my car and into the house before I saw Alice, Susannah's mother, storming in the direction of my home with blood and thunder etched all over her face. I was just in the mood for this. I do not particularly like Alice; she is one of those bossy, loud women who think they own the whole of the neighbourhood. She is a professional complainer, with a wicked temper and is highly strung and gets very irate. She is always reporting someone to the local authority for the most trivial of things. Now she was storming towards my door with a face like thunder.

There is something about angry women that turns me on. I have dealt with a few angry women in my time and there is something about them that makes me think that what they really need is a throbbing hard length of good cock up their twats - or is that a man's way of evaluating it?

How does her husband put up with a dominating bitch like her I have often thought? Arnold seemed a decent sort, very much pipe and slippers, hardly the type, in my view, to bang an aggressive length of man-meat up Alice and knock some of that frustration out of her. He can be seen in the garden most days, when he isn't at work, pottering about and is always pleasant. I get the impression that he would do anything for a quiet life where his wife is concerned.

Alice thumped on my door. Sitting in my kitchen with a smile on my face I ignored her at first. Let her knock a few times I thought, let her stew. When I finally opened the door I had no intention of being nice with her. In the past when she had complained about my music being too loud or when my parties ran a few hours after midnight I had always been pleasant and tried to avoid confrontation, maybe that was where Arnold went wrong. Anyway I was determined this time to meet fire with fire. I thought I had some good cards in my hand.

"Have you any idea what you have done?" She railed at me. "What kind of a man are you? Do you realise that Susannah is pregnant?"

"Oh that is interesting, who is the father? Have you come to invite me to the Christening?"

"How dare you?" She screamed at me swinging the palm of her right hand in the direction of my face. I was ready and was expecting it and caught her wrist in mid-air before her hand reached its target.

"Now Alice that is not a very nice way to treat a neighbour and especially one you have just accused of siring your first grandchild."

I might have caught her right-hook before it landed on my cheek but I was not ready for her spitting all over my face. I was not going to show any anger and just laughed at her.

"So you admit you are the father then do you?"

"I have admitted no such thing."

"Haven't you one shred of common decency in you? People like you should be strangled at birth." Alice spat the words at me like a snake spitting venom. For the first time I saw a wild gypsy-like curse in her dark brown half-crazed eyes. I decided to react in kind.

"Call me whatever you like, I am still the man who de-flowered your lovely daughter and popped her cherry for her." I said gloatingly and knew immediately that it was over the top but she asked for it.

"Is being crude and obnoxious something you was born with or did you have to work hard at it?" She snarled at me like a wild alley cat.

"I work hard at everything I do, very hard you might say." I said with a large dose of innuendo and placing heavy emphasis on the word "hard".

"You are one horrid excuse for a human being; people like you make me feel physically sick." She continued emphasising every vicious word.

I smiled broadly, I was winning this exchange. "Are you going to stand on my doorstep like a fishwife letting all the neighbours enjoy this as much as I am or are you going to come inside and discuss this reasonably? If you do come in don't let your hubby see you he might get the wrong idea."

"How dare you make such a suggestion? Lots of women might pass through your bedroom but it escapes me what they see you."

"It didn't escape your daughter a few months ago. She was begging for it, she couldn't get her little leggies spread out fast enough for me." I reposted seeing the anger rise again until her cheeks where scarlet red.

I was convinced that I had used enough sarcasm in my tone to send her scurrying back home with her tail between her legs but Alice just pushed straight passed me and was sat in my living room with her arms determinedly folded across her ample bosom before I had time to say "Make yourself comfortable."

"Right, what about Susannah, are you going to face upto your responsibilities?"

"Let us get this straight," I said sitting in a nearby armchair trying to calm down but still feeling in an obnoxious mood towards the woman even though she looked for all the world as if a good fuck for once in her life would do her good. "Your daughter came here a few months ago and we had sex on my bed and I gave her the morning-after-pill and brought her a glass of water and watched her swallow it. I am afraid I will take a lot of convincing that your grandchild is mine."

I could see that Alice was shaken but tried to hide it. She swung her knees around to face me. I noticed that Alice was carrying a bit of weight. Now that she was sat down facing me her childbearing hips had gained a new spread-out prominence, something I love to see in a woman. Her eyes were dark like her long shoulder-length hair. She was wearing large earrings that dangled like two large gold hoops. She was wearing a gold bracelet and a number of rings on the fingers of both hands. She had tucked her black dress modestly under her knees which were firmly clamped together. Her carves were very shapely, I estimated that she was about 44. Her hands were strategically placed on her knees which were sexily smooth and rounded. I would never have remotely described her as attractive to the younger man but she had something. I got the impression that she might be Turkish. She had that Ottoman gypsy look and a mature quality about her. I bet she is a wild tiger between the sheets I thought, but how could Arnold satisfy that?

Sexy thoughts were flooding through my mind every split second. I could imagine her being like a bucking bronco to ride. I have never had a thick pair of thighs around my waist while thumped cock into good pussy.

"Are you serious?" She looked a bit subdued for the first time. "Are you saying she took the morning-after-pill, you saw her take it?"

I was listening to what she was saying but I could not help looking at the way her knees came neatly together and how her thighs tapered outwards getting thicker to meet those wickedly attractive child-bearing hips. I was amazed at my reaction to her. I had never normally even taken a second look at a woman older than 26 and certainly not Alice. Was I turning a corner admiring this older woman with her mature matriarchal looks? For the first time in my life I was noticing things about this older woman that I had never noticed about older women before. None of my friends would think she was anything but an old hag. I would never live it down if they knew what I had been thinking right at that moment.

"I am afraid I am very serious Alice, Susannah took the pill, I gave it to her and she took it."

"How can you be sure she took it?"

"Well there is one way to find out; I have no objection to a test. If the baby is mine my responsibility is clear."

Alice looked at me quizzically; her features had softened from that of the angry woman who battered on my door only minutes before.

"Has she said the baby is mine?" I continued.

"Not exactly but ..."

"Well, but what?"

"Well, Miriam Watson saw her leave your house and told me about it, I asked Susannah and she said, in her words, that "Something had happened between you both."

"Something sounds about right." I said, still trying to get my head around what it was about Alice that was stirring things in me. I was starting to notice a few other things. She did not have young looks, one or two wrinkles around her eyes. She was no longer angry with me, her face had softened. Again my eyes were drawn to her thick thighs. I found myself wishing she would cross her legs one over the other or open them enough and maybe give me a glance of some thigh. I had only ever had young slim girls and Alice was anything but that.

"Has she said I am the father of her child?"

"No she hasn't actually, I just assumed ..." I saw the defeated look on her face as she lowered her eyes. "I am so sorry Gary; I might have jumped the gun. She just will not say who the father is."

I was about to say, "Maybe she got a taste for cock after I popped her hymen," But quickly thought better of it. Things were beginning to get civilised and the need for crude sarcasm had passed. Nevertheless it did occur to me that naughty little Susannah might have become addicted to having her cunt spunked up. How many other men had been between her thighs creaming her crack since I took her cherry?

Alice was looking defeated, her harsh features seemed to relax into a more feminine look, she was going to cry I could see it coming.

I handed her my handkerchief as I saw a tear well up, hold its positioning in her dark eyes for a second or two and then fall onto her face.

She reached out and took the handkerchief in both hands and started to mop-up the tears. I noticed a white bra strap peep out from her dress and the thought sprang through my mind that she might be wearing white panties as well. I would love to find out, I thought.

While she held the handkerchief in both hands dabbing her face her knees parted slightly and I could see just an inch or so of thick thigh, enough to tell me that her thighs would be touching each other all the way up to the top. She could open her thighs a good three or four inches and her thighs would still be touching all the way to her snatch. Why did I find this exciting? An older woman, not what I would call attractive in the normal sense of the word, certainly not by my normal assessment of attractiveness, yet here I was getting turned on by a glimpse of a white bra strap and a touch of thick thigh and a now older vulnerable woman whose daughter I had fucked just a few months previously and been foolish enough to shoot my load into her. I must stop doing that but my sex-life would never be the same if I did. I just thought the Morning After-Pill was foolproof.

Alice's sudden vulnerability had made her even more attractive to me. This was the woman who only a few minutes early I had considered a battleaxe now she was suddenly very feminine as she mopped tears into my handkerchief. Could I? I mean could I, for want for a better word, fuck this woman if I had chance? I don't think I could stop myself.

Could I seduce an older mature woman, a married woman? The thought excited me. Could I seduce her knickers off? He daughter's knickers had not been difficult to dispatch. Wow, what a feather in my cap, what a notch on my bedpost, mother and daughter. Also Alice being married seemed to present a much bigger challenge. I had so far never cocked a married woman.

I was fantasising about this woman. I wonder how well she can take cock. I bet she has a split arse all the way from her arse-cheeks to her clit.

God I want a length of cock into this woman, I was thinking as I looked at her with tears running down her face. She was definitely vulnerable at that moment and vulnerable women can have their thighs coaxed open I have found.

I moved to sit next to her on the couch and took the handkerchief from her and dabbed her eyes ever so gently. "Here, let me do that." I said. She lifted her head to face me while I wiped the tears from her eyes. As our eyes met my chest tightened and my heartbeat thumped against my ribs. Her dark-brown eyes had a sparkle and a depth I had never seen before and as she looked into my eyes I thought I saw a longing, a deep sensual longing, like a desire for something long suppressed.

"Alice we have got off on the wrong foot, I am sincerely sorry for my bad behaviour and the crude words. I was out of order."

"Oh Gary, I am sorry too I should not have come at you like that but I have been under such a lot of stress over it. When I get stressed like that I get really bad headaches and the muscles around my shoulders and neck tighten up making matters worse. It was my fault Gary not yours."

"I understand Alice. If I was in your position I would be worried too, it is only natural that you will be upset."

"Look Alice, let's have a paternity test, if Susannah will agree and if the baby is mine I would be proud to be a good father if Susannah wants me, if not then I can do nothing about it. I am so sorry this has upset you so much." I said trying to placate her now and feeling confident that a test will only confirm that I am not the father.

"Oh that's alright Gary, I feel such a fool. It is me that should be sorry but I have been so stressed lately."

"I understand Alice. I would be stressed too in your position." I said with feigned sympathy. Now she had her knees pointing towards me touching one of my knees. I could feel the electricity. She was looking directly into my eyes as I gave her my best smile.

Suddenly it occurred to me that this might be my big chance to work my way inside her kex. I wonder if her cunt is cover by a black hairy mot of hair the colour of the hair on her head. I love a well shaved pussy so I can see everything just like the barmaid in Spain. Even though she was Spanish and dark her cute, little cunt was totally bald. I just loved the way her cunt-lips spread around my shaft and how they bulged out as my thickness spread her petals.

Leaning forward I placed my hands on Alice's shoulders sliding them under her dress, soothingly massaged her shoulders. Her eyes slowly closed and she rolled her head around, stretching her neck which cracked as the tension broke.

"That is so nice." Alice said, "So relaxing, just what I need."

"It is my speciality, I am good at gentle massage; it will do you good I promise."

I watched her face and the soft countenance spread across it as my manly hands massaged her shoulders and neck. Yes, I am definitely going to fuck her, I was getting really confident that she needed to feel the therapeutic effect of thick, rigid, muscular beef inside her. That is the real reason she is here, nothing much to do with her knocked up daughter more the need for a wild fucking herself.

The top button of her dress was already open to begin with and she did not complain when I opened another and moved my hands all the way inside her dress massaging the full width of her shoulders fully revealing her white bra-straps and the tops of her bra-cups. Her cleavage was deliciously curved and smooth.

Standing I moved behind her and slipped her dress over her shoulders and continued the massage around her neck and down towards the tops of her breasts on either side. I could feel the tension just drifting out of her. From my vantage point I could now look down her cleavage. Her breasts, nestling in the cups of her white bra, looked soft, round and perfectly formed.

My hard cock was sticking out like a totem pole and I was pressing it into her back. She did not move other than gently rolling her neck in my hands. Her knicker-gusset must be dripping wet I thought as I heard the gentle moans she was making.

"Let me get some oil and massage your feet, you will feel the benefit." I said going to the Kitchen and getting some baby oil from my cabinet, I checked the Morning-After- Pill packet, I had one left; she might just need it after I have fucked her, I thought. I returned to find Alice still sat waiting for my return.

You are going to be squealing your head with a cuntful of cock very soon my lovely, I thought as I sat beside hr again.

"I think you will find this very relaxing, I am quite good at this if I say so myself." I said lifting one of her feet and putting it in my lap and sliding her shoe off and dropping it on the floor.

"Oh, my god, I have never had my feet massaged before." Alice said as I clasped my hands around her foot and began a slow sensuous massage. Now the heel of her foot was right where I wanted it pressing against my crotch and my rock-hard manhood. Given my manly proportions of both length and width I knew it was highly unlikely that her husband could match my size and girth. Surely she couldn't fail to be impressed; her daughter had been very impressed and had taken the lot in one exotic thrust right up her.

I conjured up the image of Susannah's pussy which I had committed to memory. It was such a sweet, cute little thing nestling snugly between her thighs and a deliciously protruding Mound of Venus with a perfect little pussy slit any man would want to thrust the crown of his cock into. I have seen quite a few pussies in my time and I still have the abiding memory of my thick white cum dripping out of Susannah's slit as I slowly withdrew from her. Regardless of the Morning-After-Pill had I banged her up? Now I just wanted to see what Alice had between her much thicker, more voluptuous thighs and confidently I knew I was getting there.

I was making sure that her heel was rubbing against my hard cock but her face showed no sign that she was aware of it. I moved from her foot to massage her carve from her ankle to the back of her knee. I figured that if I got this right I would soon be fucking her like I had fucked her daughter, filling her pussy with jism and feeding her my last remaining Morning-After-Pill.

I lifted her other leg a little higher than necessary to replace it alongside her other leg so that both feet were in my lap and as I did I verified that she was indeed wearing a gleaming pair of white panties. I saw a touch of cellulite and became even more horny and excited in a way I would never have believed possible. I was trying to stop my thoughts from rushing ahead too fast. I wanted to pull her knickers right off and spread her thighs out wide and have a good look at what I was sure would be a very cute little cunt.

"That will do," she said as I slowly massaged her leg right up to her knee and she started to remove her foot from my lap. "I think I should be going, I have some work to do."

Had she read my thoughts? This all seemed so sudden. I was as horny as a butcher's dog and I had to do something quick or she would be gone. Not many women get out of my house unfucked but Alice was clearly preparing to leave.

"Please, I have almost finished just a couple more minutes and it will be done." I said trying to hide my desperation to keep her where she was. My cock felt harder than it had ever felt. I need to fuck Alice and fuck her right now.

She seemed to relax again and I continued to massage he calves one at a time moving just a little further up to her knees and all the way back again to her feet. As I moved up to one of her knees again I let my fingers move under her dress onto her thigh. She looked so relaxed and the countenance on her face had become even softer has my hand stretched out and my fingers were half way up her thigh.

12