Blueberry Hill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susannah spent the evening, sitting on the couch in Gary's arms, watching television, She was still wet and sticky. Even though she had changed her panties twice Gary's thick spunk, like a heavily concentrated gooey paste was till trickling deliciously from her slit.

It had been her first time. She had often wondered what it would be like. I do hope the pill works, it has to work, she thought, then dismissed it from her mind but it was so wonderful.

Later Gary checked how long Blueberry Hill lasted, only about two-and-half minutes. He thought that must have been a record seduction, even for him, though he had a lot of help from Fats Domino. Nevertheless, the passion had been wild, frenetic and fast and he had popped Susannah's sweet little cherry as well.

He couldn't suppress the wry smile that crossed his lips. Life is just a bowl of cherries, he thought.

12