Blueberry Muffins, and More Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLrider
FLrider
231 Followers

We talked for a long time that morning about our times together, of when she would walk the ranch with me, our picnics out in the wildflowers of the meadow where we'd eat then make love out in the open, of being in the cabin for food, conversation and the greatest sex either of us had ever known, of sharing our innermost thoughts and feelings.

"Do you have time to be with me?"

"No, and even if I did I wouldn't because if I went back to that bedroom with you I might never leave."

Before lunchtime I got her to laugh some, and the mood was lightened. We never talked about the possibility of a reunion, but the look in her eyes told me all I needed to know. We hugged for a long time before I kissed her on the forehead, her then turning to walk out the door and never looking back. I stood in the doorway and watched as her minivan disappeared through the forest.

Within two weeks they were gone. I didn't hear anything from Deborah during that period, but did wave to her at the grocery once. My cheer was damaged a bit in those days, several people commenting on it and asking if things were OK with me. I'd always reply that I just had a sinus infection or something of that order.

About two years passed and my routines had long since returned to what had been normal, then one afternoon the FedEx guy came to the house with a parcel. I hadn't ordered anything so I figured he was just lost or something. His parcel was addressed to me, I signed for it and took it inside. Cutting open the box I found no note or anything, just the ingredients one would need to make a huge batch of blueberry muffins.

FLrider
FLrider
231 Followers
12