Bluffs

Story Info
Leigh and James go hiking.
1.3k words
3.48
7.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story about me and my fiancé. Names were changed.

*****

Leigh woke to the sounds of birds chirping outside the open window. The room felt cold so she quickly got up, shut the window, and hopped back into bed cuddling up to James. Mmmm so warm! She moaned softly and kissed his neck trying to wake him gently. He rolled over and kissed her deeply, still half asleep.

"James we need to get up. We wanted to go on that hike today right?" He opened his eyes slowly and nodded. "We have some steak leftover that we can use for breakfast if you want."

"No I wanted to go to Taco Bell and get that thing I was telling you about." He replied wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Ok well let's go then. It's supposed to be hot today and I would rather get going early and not hike during the hottest part of the day." Leigh said as she rolled out of bed and tucked her hair behind her ear.

James propped himself up to look at her naked body as she stood in the morning sunlight stretching. She was perfect for him and he told her all the time, not that she ever believed him.

She had dark blonde hair that was at a painfully awkward stage of growing out from a pixie cut. 5'6" Blue green eyes, soft pale skin and C-U-R-V-Y. She was the perfect definition of pear shaped and he loved it! Average sized breasts, thin waist and wide hips and a bubble butt that sat above long gorgeous legs. Everything he ever wanted. Except tattoos, but they didn't have the money yet.

Leigh noticed him staring and smiled before putting on clothing despite his pleas for her to come back to bed. He got over it quite quickly and jumped out of bed to join her.

James stood at 6' even with a slender but athletic body that had a gorgeous olive skin tone. He had brown eyes and curly brown hair that he was also trying to grow out. Leigh loved his curly hair and had said many times how she hoped their children would have curly hair.

James finished dressing and joined Leigh in the dining room where she had a cup of coffee ready for him. He drank it quickly as they let the dogs out, fed them and then slipped out while they were distracted.

They jumped in James' vintage bug and drove to the Taco Bell to order breakfast. They sat down and ate while discussing what they needed to grab from the store before going to the park. Sunscreen, bug spray and lots of water. They finished and bought what they needed and drove to the park. Once parked they got out and sprayed themselves down. Soon enough they were started on their three-mile hike to a gorgeous cliff (or bluff I'm not sure) overlooking the lake. Leigh had a rough go of it, not being nearly as athletic as James was, but she made it.

Once they got to the top they sat down to rest dangling their feet over the edge of the rock. Leigh took some pictures for her Instagram feed and James just took it all in. That is until Leigh insisted on some selfies. Which they took and then put the phone aside.

James leaned over to kiss Leigh and she accepted eagerly. They had both hinted about wanting to have sex up here. Thankfully the rock was fairly flat and smooth and there was plenty of room up here.

They continued to kiss more and more passionately before deciding to move away from the cliffs edge. They both stood up for a moment deciding how best to go about this. If James stood off the rock by the edge it lined up with his pelvis perfectly. He laid down his shirt for Leigh to lay on and then started kissing her again. He slipped her shirt off and hung it on a tree branch behind him.

Leighs hands soon found their way into James hair as she pulled him in closer. He caressed her skin and ran his fingers along the bottom of her sport bra. She leaned back and let him remove it. He took a second to look and then began kissing her again. As he kissed her neck she felt his body, her fingers gently gliding over his skin down to his pants. She grabbed the belt, unbuckled it quickly and started to unbutton his jeans.

James decided to do the same and started to remove Leighs pants. They agreed that they didn't need to take their pants off all the way and just left them around their ankles. James ran his fingers through Leighs hair and pulled opening her neck to him. He kissed and bit her neck working his way to her ear. Soon she could feel his hot breath on her ear and it sent shivers down her spine.

"Turn around and bend over" he whispered as he pinched her nipple causing her to moan out loud. Leigh quickly turned and laid her torso over the shirt covered rock and look out over the lake. She felt James move his hard cock against her pussy and closed her eyes, waiting. He spread her wetness around with his cock before entering her as slowly as possible. God he knew just the right way to drive her crazy.

Just as slowly as he entered her pulled out and then back in. He did this a few times until Leigh was moaning constantly and the thrust back in quickly. She gasped and giggled biting her lip and looking over her shoulder at him. He took this as his que to go for it. He slammed his cock in and out of her making her scream his name over the lake.

Leigh threw her head back in pleasure as he began to slap her ass while he fucked her. She was getting so close and she knew that he could tell. He began to thrust faster and grabbed a fistful of her hair. She had an intense orgasm and began pushing back against him ready for another.

James stopped and pulled out. Leigh, confused, looked over her shoulder at him.

"Roll over."

She did so without asking and scooted her ass to the edge of the rock. James took off one of her shoes and slid one leg out of her pants. Spreading her legs further he thrust back into her soaked pussy. Leigh grabbed the bottom edge of the rock and pulled herself down towards him so she wouldn't move as much.

He wrapped his arms around her legs pulling her close and began to fuck her hard again. This time they were both getting close to an orgasm. She looked him in the eyes as he continued to thrust into her, feeling her pussy contract around his cock.

Soon he slowed to a stop and pulled her legs together and put them over one shoulder. Her pussy instantly tightened and he resumed moving in and out. Leigh let her head fall back on the rock and closed her eyes moaning loudly not caring if anyone heard them. They both rushed towards orgasm and he thrust faster and faster.

Leigh moaned James' name once more before he grabbed her throat and squeezed just enough to restrict airflow but not choke her. She took a shaky breath and her whole body tightened and began to shake as she orgasmed again. James continued as long as he could before pulling out and cumming on a spider web between two rocks to his left.

He leaned over Leigh and they kissed slowly letting the breeze cool them off. Now they had a three-mile hike back to the car.