Blurred Ch. 02

Story Info
Tied to the table and used against her will at 'The Cottage'.
1.7k words
3.97
69.5k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two -- The cottage.

He'd had to work late just to finish the project. He'd spent too much time fantasizing about her over the last few weeks, each fantasy getting wilder. She was beginning to affect all areas of his life, not just work. He hadn't gone out with his friends for so long. He hadn't wanted to. All he wanted to do was stay on his laptop to catch every update, every comment people posted, just waiting for the moment she would post a new story. When that moment finally happened, he couldn't help but read it repeatedly. He would take off his clothes and begin stroking his cock while he memorized every word. She was incredible. She'd have him hard within seconds.

He had read everything she had ever written and everything written about her. Whichever story he read, he felt as if she had him in mind - every intimate detail was exactly what he enjoyed. He knew her. She was perfect. They were perfect for each other.

Now that the project had finished he had some time on his hands. He decided a while ago that he was going to visit her hometown. He wanted to see the places she used as the inspiration for the settings in her books. It would bring him that much closer to experiencing the unrestrained passion she felt.

***

He pulled the rental car into the driveway of the cottage. He had gone over all the details of every cottage available and this was definitely the one from his favourite story. The descriptions fit the place down to the surrounding woodlands and waterways. It boasted perfect exclusion from the outside world. He unpacked and decided to look around, get a feel for the place.

Standing in the kitchen doorway his cock jumped, his blood rushing to fill the organ instantly. He stared at the wooden table, the same table. He could see the scene unfolding before him.

He bent her over the table, face down, pinning her arms behind her back. She cried out in protest as he snapped the cuffs tight around her wrists. He rubbed his arousal over her as he bent down to move her hair off her face. She was so damned beautiful. She begged and pleaded with him not to do this, but the flush of her cheeks gave her away. She wanted him. He pressed his erection against her, enjoying the hitch in her breathing. Oh yeah, she wanted him.

He reached round and undid her jeans, pulling hard as he slid them over her firm ass and down her legs. She tried to kick him as he yanked them off completely, catching him in the shin. "Bitch!" So that was how she liked it? Fine. He didn't mind getting rough if that's what she wanted.

He reached over, grabbed the rope, and began tying her ankles to the table legs, spreading her wide. She continued to attempt to kick him, wriggling, trying to get free. God he loved to watch her wriggle. His cock jumped, demanding attention. He unzipped, the noise stopping her for just a split second. Then she began wriggling even more, begging, pleading. He liked that.

He stood there naked and took his cock in his hand, already oozing with anticipation. His other hand pulled her hair back off her face. Her back arched, thrusting her tits out and offering her ass up to him. She had her eyes squeezed shut. That wasn't right. She needed to see him. "Look at me!" he demanded. Her eyes remained closed. "Open your eyes and look at me!" He pulled hard on her hair, causing her to gasp. It dawned on him that she wanted it even rougher.

He brought his hand down hard on her ass cheek. She cried out. His hand came down again and her noises got louder. The red handprints on her pale skin were beautiful. He spanked her again. Harder. She cried out again. He loved that sound.

He leaned back over her, pressing his rock hard cock to the reddened marks and grinding against the sensitive skin. He pulled on her hair again and whispered in her ear for her to open her eyes. He licked at the tear rolling down her face as she complied. "Good girl" he praised, stroking her. He felt the goosebumps erupt across her soft skin.

He purred in satisfaction as he reached around and found the hardened nipple on her full, lush breast. He squeezed roughly and she rewarded him with another soft cry. His other hand slid down her ribs, hips, and thighs, roughly pawing at her smooth skin. He wanted to taste that skin, to lick every inch of her, to see if she tasted like the strawberry fragrance she possessed.

He started kissing down her spine. He paused over the marks he had left on her ass cheek; they were already beginning to fade. He kissed over them and she flinched. She liked that. His hands grabbed at her cheeks spreading her wide as his mouth moved lower. She began that frantic wriggling again, her hips trying to move as he held her in place.

His tongue darted out and she bucked. "No!" she cried, "Please stop. Please. You have to stop!" However, he didn't want to stop, and he knew she didn't really want him to stop either. It was all part of her game. He slowly ran his tongue over her clit, lips, and ass. He licked her hard, his tongue probing at her. "No!" she cried again, still wriggling. He sucked her clit between his lips and flicked his tongue over it firmly. She moaned and he tasted her warm juices.

He licked hard and fast over her bud, as his fingers pushed inside her wet cunt. He began pumping his fingers in and out, as he sucked and licked at her. Her hips started moving, her breath quickening, mumbling "no" over and over again. He didn't stop. Her juices started flowing over his fingers. She was so wet! He moaned. She moaned. The noise drove him wild, shooting straight to his cock. More. He wanted more. His tongue danced frantically over her throbbing clit. She cried out desperately "Stop! God. No. Please. Oh god. I can't. Please!" she begged. He loved hearing her beg. She moaned louder and her pussy gripped his fingers, pulsating, squeezing at him, and clearly not wanting him to escape her hold. He pushed his tongue inside her, replacing his fingers, tasting her warm, sweet cum as it flooded his mouth. "Mmmmm" he mumbled against her. She shuddered again and rewarded him with another short squirt of juice.

He stood and admired her glistening holes. He rubbed his dick over her, coating his head in her cum. He could hear her quiet sobs as she came down from her orgasm. He didn't want her to come down just yet, so he spanked her ass again, knowing she liked that. Her breath caught. "I'm not done with you yet" he assured her and he spanked her again. She shuddered.

He rubbed his cock against her dripping hole as he brought down his hand again. "Beg me!" he commanded, "Beg me to fuck you!" He spanked again. Hard. She shook her head. "Beg!" he brought his hand down again and she cried out. "Yes, that's it. Beg for me!" Spank. His cock was dripping precum and he desperately wanted to slam inside her tight, wet cunt. He smacked her so hard that his palm hurt. She screamed.

"Please!" she begged. That was enough for him and he hit home. She screamed again.

He rammed into her, stretching her tight pussy. She was so fucking tight! He gripped her hips, digging his fingers in as he watched his cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy. "Oh yeah" he moaned "fuck you feel good". He pounded into her. Hard. Deep. His balls slapping against her still hard, wet clit. He spread her wide, watching as he slid inside her, her juices coating his rigid shaft and full, aching balls.

He pushed his thumb in her ass and felt her inner muscles grip at him. "You like that" he smiled "you like me in your ass. You want me to fuck you in the ass?" he asked, genuinely curious.

"No!" she screamed.

"You sure? I don't mind pussy or ass" he grinned, pulling her hair back so he could see her face. "Tell me what you want" he whispered "pussy or ass?" She closed her eyes tightly. He spanked her again hard and she opened her eyes and looked at him. "Good girl" he kissed her cheek and sucked on her earlobe "Tell me" his teeth scraped as he whispered "Pussy or ass?" he asked again. He reached around and pinched her nipple. Her breath caught.

"Pussy!" she screamed.

His dick somehow managed to get even harder as he thrust into her pussy repeatedly, just as she wanted. He pushed her into the table as he rammed her. "I'll fuck your pussy baby. I'll fuck you so hard." He pounded her hard and fast. He was a crazed animal and she loved it. "Yeah. This is what you want isn't it? You want my cock pumping your pussy! Don't you? Say it! Tell me how much you love me fucking your pussy!" he spanked her hard. "Say it!" Spank. "Say it!" Spank. She cried out. "Tell me! What do you love?"

"Your cock!" she cried desperately.

"Say it!" Spank.

"I love your cock fucking my pussy!"

"Yes! More!" he cried urgently, his heavy balls beginning to ache. "Again! Beg me for more! Beg for my cock! Beg!" Spank. Spank. Spank.

"Fuck me! Please. Fuck my pussy!" she screamed.

Her pussy tightened around him. God she was going to cum and she was going to take him with her. "Take it. Oh fuck yeah. Take it! I'm gonna cum! Fuck!!!" he slammed into the hilt and his dick shot streams of his hot jizz inside her, filling her pussy. "Fuck!!!" he cried again, his load still pumping into her. He'd never cum so hard in his life.

He looked at the mess on the table. God he loved that story. He couldn't wait to fuck her for real.