Blurred Lines

Story Info
She dances to a hit song, her father becomes a predator.
20.1k words
4.37
297.2k
237
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mooboo2u
mooboo2u
461 Followers

I had heard the song before. I'm sure you have too, a thousand times.

Blurred lines.

I know you want it.

For most of last summer, it was the only song on the radio. Being a forty-five year old father of two, I wasn't exactly the target demographic. The only reason I remembered the name of the song was when my wife showed me the online-only version of the music video.

"I can't believe this," she said, as two almost entirely nude girls frolicked around on the screen. "Remember when we watched MTV and it was just music and the band playing? What the hell is this?"

I shook my head, partly disgusted (because I was), and partly playing the role of the cordial husband. "I know it's cliche, but what is wrong with kids these days? This is practically porn."

All the while I was half-wondering when I'd find the alone time to jerk off to it. I had to say things like that ever since her moral crusade had started some years ago. It was a reason we'd started to grow apart, and why sex was perhaps a once-a-month proposition. I would think back to our younger days, when she told me she would have married me only for my massive 'endowment,' and we even fooled around with the idea of swinging. I'd also think back to my idealistic young self thinking that looks weren't that important in a wife. Now I was trapped with a flat-chested republican raisin (my God I'm awful, but if you'd seen how she looked, you'd at least understand me, I hope). Where had my cute little pervert gone? C'est la vie, I'd tell myself. Such is marriage.

"This is how it happens, boundaries just get destroyed," she continued, "It's not like this is obscure. This is the most popular song and video right now. A song about rape with four minutes of nude girls dancing around for the video. What's next? What will shock our grandkids? When does it stop?"

She shook her head. I walked away from her desk as she kept browsing the internet on her laptop. And, as far as I was concerned, I'd never think twice about the silly song again.

A week later, I left work early walked into my house, and the song was blaring out of my living room. It wasn't the first time I'd come home to a girl dance party. My eighteen year old daughter had been boogying it up with her friends after school since her grade school days. I usually glanced into the living room before leaving them be, rather than barging in to be the "lame dad" that made them hit the stop button.

As much as it may make me sound like a pervert, my daughter had to deal with being otherworldly attractive for years. By the time her birthday hit, she was something you can't describe. You could say it was "it." If I had to take a shot at it, she would be Jennifer Lawrence's face attached to Kelly Brook's body, but that doesn't do her justice. Take away the minor faults of either of those two gorgeous woman, and you' be closer to the miracle that was my daughter.

Cheerleading, modelling, acting, "pretty girl" things were her activities for years. She was the girl you looked at and knew she could make a career just from being beautiful. Yet she was fairly smart, or at least average, which I accepted. Still, I never thought of it in anything beyond a fatherly capacity. When the thousandth person remarked that "she should be a model" to me or my wife, we knew what they meant. When another neighborhood dad, coach, or teacher, was a little too smiley and let their hand linger on her shoulder after demanding a hug because of "how glad they were to see her," I never made a fuss. She had the common sense to know when an old man wanted a hug to feel her chest against them. It was the way the world worked, and that was the end of it.

This time, when I glanced in on one of her dance parties, it was far from what I expected.

My daughter was shucking and jiving in nothing but thong underwear, the same type the models wore in the video. Her far less attractive friend was next to her, also nearly nude, mimicking the moves from the video.

I froze and hid behind the doorway into the kitchen, a good twenty feet from the living room. I had a full on view of the proceedings, and knew my wife and son wouldn't be home for at least another half an hour. At first I wanted to barge in and start yelling like a typical father would, but there was some sick curiosity in me that made me watch a bit longer than I should have. Then, with what I saw, I watched for far longer than a healthy man should. Or perhaps, with a woman with my daughter's looks nearly nude in front of me, that's exactly what a healthy man would do.

You're the hottest bitch in this place.

They would start off the top of the song mimicking the girls from the music video exactly. Same stuttering walks, same clawing motions, same poses. Then around the time the rapper's verse came up, they did this sort of hip shaking routine with their arms above their heads. I supposed this was their version of improvising. All the while they were laughing and singing, thinking it was just an innocent teen singalong.

Then the beat dropped and it was a raw drum thundering over the occasional looped lyric, and my daughters body did something to me that made me feel something I had never experienced before in my life.

When the drop came, and the music changed, she mounted her back arms on our living room sofa and gyrated her hips in a humping motion. Her ass was slightly on a dresser behind the couch, so her legs were lifted just off the floor. However she was moving her hips, it caused her breasts to jiggle in these tight, controlled circles. Every ounce of her youthful energy and the pertness of her jostling breasts just seemed to flow forth in a beam of light, straight at me.

"Yea baby, shake those tits!" her friend called out, laughing. It was some kind of moral justification for their debauchery, they were just 'having fun', lol, lmfao, #funny. With my daughter's head tilted back, her eyes closed, her brow slightly furled and her puffy lips quivering, there wasn't any doubt in my mind that she was fucking the air with the intensity of an experienced backroom stripper.

The blood rush to my cock so fast that my face went cold. I was taken back with the way she looked at that moment. It didn't help that the portion of the song lasted for a full twenty seconds. Her friend danced around and sort of held fort while my daughter took the sexually charged, pop-culture endorsed debauchery to take her mind and body to another place. I felt my eyes sink and my mouth drop open. The pure sexual need spewing forth from her felt like a scorching hot wind blowing into my face. It was the most erotic experience I had ever had in my life.

To save you time, I'll summarize that they replayed the song in all its glory, and they had the routine down to a science. When the beat was about to drop, I started to rub my rock hard erection through my pants. This time, my daughter seemed to press it to another level, trying hard to get whatever teenaged horniness haunted her soul out into the world as she gyrated in that perfect motion. I came, hard, before she was done. As I sprayed my sorry self, I took a "hi-def" mental image of the pure sex before me. As they cued it up again, I did the smart thing and went upstairs as quiet as a church mouse. It was a good thing I did, since if I had succumbed to temptation and continued to watch, I would have been the first thing my wife and son saw as they came into the house. My daughter and friend must have escaped with their stereo as they pulled into the driveway, as my wife didn't discipline her or mention what they were doing.

It was next to impossible for me to make it through dinner while acting normal. My daughter had changed into a black turtleneck that squeezed her figure, while her hair was braided back, bringing her face out to my newly opened eyes. I was like a twelve year old kid, stealing glances at her tits, looking away just in time to ensure she didn't see me. She mentioned that her boyfriend, Kyle, would be coming to dinner the next evening. My wife and I hated the kid, but it was based purely on appearances. He was a scrawny, dumb-looking boy with those quarter-sized earrings shoved into his ears. Nothing about the kid was remarkable, and the two of them spent far too much time in our basement for me to be comfortable. Well, the former me. When she mentioned it, I had a spark of deviousness crop into my mind.

Even though I was dog tired, I feigned an inability to sleep and told my wife I was going to sit in the study. I googled for an hour or two, figuring out how to turn my old iPod into an amateur security camera. I found a way to capture footage and upload it in hour-long increments to my computer. I grabbed the dock, plugged it in, and set it up in a dark corner on top of the entertainment center. I was officially spying on my teenaged daughter, and I hadn't involved rational thought in the process.

On the way up the stairs, I grabbed a handful of toilet paper since I knew what was about to happen. My libido was in control, and I was following its lead. I checked the kitchen and living room, seeing if my little ghetto surveillance setup could capture their dance routine. It couldn't...too many open areas, too much light. I went to the spot over our mundane sofa, where she'd danced and ripped open my suppressed sex life like a buzzsaw. I straddled it, my cock protruding from my boxers. The angle fit. If I could step into my fantasy, I would be inside her as she ground and shook that perfect body in front of me. I barely jerked myself before the first load came. Into the toilet paper it went, as I shuddered like a pathetic old man. I half expected to snap out of my lust coma during my post-jerk moment of clarity. I had no luck. I heard her friend in my head.

"Yea! Shake those tits!"

I closed my eyes and brought my cock back to life over the course of five minutes. Another load, another image of her burned into my eyes. I looked down as it pulsated back to flaccid. They can take away your skin, your hair, and everything else as you age. I still had some hair, but my body and face were aging. The one thing they can't take away from you is a big cock. I still had that going for me.

I turned, and saw my daughter in the stairwell. I looked back, and realized I had left one of my soiled toilet paper shards on the dresser behind the couch.

"What're you doing down here?" she asked.

I sighed, trying to act at ease. "I couldn't sleep, so I came down here."

She leaned against the kitchen doorway. "So you jerk off to help you fall asleep?"

I was confused, until i saw my cock peeking out from my boxers. I covered myself, "No, this is a coincidence. And don't talk to your father that way."

She looked down, "Sorry." She peeked into the refrigerator in a bit of a hurry, grabbed a drink, and went back upstairs. I grabbed the toilet paper and threw it in the trash. I'd never felt so pathetic.

This wasn't outside the realm of my daughter's personality. Her whole life she'd been weirdly blunt, rather cold, calculated...very adult for her age. I could never put my finger on it, but as far as her personality she was different from your average teen. And as far as our dad/daughter relationship...she was an adorable little girl, but that was years ago. As she grew older, I always felt our conversations were between her, a doctor in a lab, and me, a guinea pig. Always a little manipulative, very concise, never tender or overly emotional. There was something passive aggressive about everything she did. Yet she never got into trouble, never saw disciplinary action at school. We were distant by the time she was a junior in high school. I wouldn't say we were "friends."

Dinner came the next evening, and I was back to glancing at her body. This time she decided to wear a camisole with a plunging neckline. I loved the moles along her breast. We made shitty conversation with her boyfriend, they went downstairs for a few hours, and he was out of my house by 9:30. A couple hours later, I left my sleeping wife to watch my perverted surveillance video.

I fucked something up with the setup, but by pure luck it started at the point where she had her clothes off. I'd pretended in the past that she wasn't sexually active, that the two of them watched TV innocently in the basement. After her little dance, I assuaged those doubts. As a father, I should care about her virginal innocence, but that part of me was dormant now.

He put his bare cock to her after some very short, very clumsy foreplay.

"You're super wet," he said. Apparently she didn't need much to get horny. I watched as the kid put himself to her far too slowly and softly. It was erotic to watch her in that position, succumbing, taking a dick. Her arms were behind her head and she was concentrating, trying to get into it. The kid had no idea how to rev her motor. If I had a set of tits like those in my face, and they didn't belong to my daughter, I'd be dehydrated from pleasuring them. This kid seemed to not understand his fortune.

"Do it harder. And faster."

"I thought you said mine was the biggest you'd had."

She nodded, "Yea but you have to do it right."

He overcompensated and started slamming into her, too slowly, and too hard. She sort of moaned a bit, but after a few minutes of the awkwardness, she stopped him. He climbed off her and sat beside her. I figured him to either be a homosexual or incredibly glib to have not cum in her during their coupling. I'm sure in ten years when he found himself hanging drywall and smoking weed in his parent's guest bedroom, he would regret it.

My daughter brought out a purple dildo from under the futon. He sat and watched like a voyeur as she finished the job, only having half an orgasm from what I could see from the footage.

"I thought you said it was the biggest." Maybe it was his age or the video angle, but from what I could see, he was hardly above average.

She nodded, "it is."

They sat in silence. "You can leave now," she said quietly, as she started to put her clothes back on. He tried to protest, but she just yelled "Just fucking leave, Kyle." The obedient little future-pizza-delivery-driver put his clothes on and left. From the video, I could hear myself calling goodnight to him from the couch. It made me hot to know my half naked daughter was a few feet beneath me, dying for an orgasm.

I quietly went downstairs and took away the iPod. I sat in the dark of the study after I'd safely password-protected the video and tucked it away. My daughter wanted three things: an oversized penis, a man who knew how to use it, and someone she could control. I went to sleep, dreaming of her bouncing tits over those smooth abs. I was obsessed.

The next morning at work, I made a perverse connection. All my years of utilizing competitive intelligence left me with one conclusion: I had what my daughter needed. I was endowed, I knew I could get her off, and if there's one thing you can control, it's a perverted father who's put his cock inside you. She could run to her mother if I didn't do things her way, yet I had to make sure she didn't feel taken advantage of...that it was in her interest to not turn me in, let alone have her feel crushed and ruined. My thoughts went back to my own youth.

My first year in college, just before I met my wife, there'd been a girl. Her name was Alicia, and she was a great little hispanic girl I'd met at a bar. We went back to her place and fooled around, but as I'd take her pants further off, she kept saying how we shouldn't go further. It got to the point that I was finger banging her, thinking it was all a ruse. When I went for the move to be inside her, she'd pushed me back. Thinking it was a game, I had my cockhead at her pussy lips and pushed forward a bit. That's when I heard a frank "No, stop. Now." But I was a drunk horny kid, and I pressed on.

Once I started to penetrate her and stretch her, the protests stopped. I was unsure if I was in the midst of a rape or the best sex of my life. She came, maybe even twice, before we finished. The next day, I called her, hoping she hadn't called the SWAT team to come throw me in the pen. It winds up she was practically in love with me. We dated for a month before I lost interest, and when I left she fought hard to get me back.

The lesson I learned? When I put my naturally endowed gift in a girl, even if she wasn't in the mood, even if she thought I was almost assaulting her, I had her hooked. I'd gone my whole life never losing a woman in a relationship. It wasn't a coincidence.

Dinner that night was a scene from the Twilight Zone. Her mother would ask her about her day at school. Like a perfect schoolgirl from a well-bred home, she responded with articulate answers about how much she enjoyed cheer practice and how great her teachers were. I could see it was all a malaise. A few times she looked at me and mysteriously smiled. I reasoned it was because she was sort of proud to have caught me with my pants down. I knew, beneath it all, she couldn't stand putting up a front to her mother's horseshit. She wanted to cum. Knowing what it was like to be a teen, I bet it was all she thought about.

As my delusion grew, I thought through the outcomes if I tried some crazy scheme my daughter. I couldn't seduce her or be charming. I was her father for christ's sake. She'd think I was a dirty old man. I wasn't going to drug her or get her drunk...that felt even slimier than the slimiest idea.I somehow convinced myself that I just had to be in her, at the right moment, and she'd enjoy it. She'd be OK with it. Having sex...with her father. Yes, this was my logical line of reasoning in the state I was in.

Of course, there was a meeting point between my lust crazy brain and this stupid plan: her little dance routine. When she was kneeling back, her eyes closed, gyrating herself. I would sneak in, I would put it in, before she had a chance to react. For a few glowing seconds, I'd be living my own deepest, darkest fantasy. And I gambled that she'd keep it to herself. Maybe she'd even love having a an automatic orgasm walking around her house that she could ride with no commitment. One she could yell at, and control, because she held all the power.

Or, more than likely, I'd lose my family. My wife, my son, my daughter, damaged for life. Maybe even my siblings and parents would never speak to me. Maybe criminal problems. Maybe a silent, oppressed daughter who turned to drugs to overcome her abuse. Then again, she was eighteen, an adult...

Blurred Lines. You know you want it.

A few days passed. I decided I was crazy. I could never hurt her that way, even if she was a sexpot. It was the culture, I decided. The sex-charged song and sex-charged video lead her to act that way...it wasn't who she really was. Maybe my wife wasn't wrong. The culture had turned her into a borderline stripper, and if I followed behind her, I was just another amoral hedonist. Did I not value her well-being over my own need to get off? What the hell kind of father has thoughts like this?

I had to make it a little less than a year, jerking away the fantasies, before she went off to college and away from me. I could do it. I reasoned I'd accomplished many difficult things in my life. The fantasies waned. I thought I could survive.

Then Sunday afternoon happened.

I walked up to the door, knowing my wife and son would be away shopping for clothes and sports supplies for at least the next three hours. I could hear that damn siren song coming from the living room. I reasoned the right thing to do would be to go through the front door and alert her to my presence. Of course, I snuck around to the back door. I wasn't in control anymore. I told myself I just needed to watch her, one more time. Besides, her friend was probably with her, meaning I couldn't go through with my little psychotic plot.

mooboo2u
mooboo2u
461 Followers