Blurry Vision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three sisters wiped tears from their eyes and reached for one another. They held each other's hands. Vincent watched them, completely shocked. He couldn't feel anything; he couldn't even believe what was in front of him.

"We made a promise to her and to ourselves," Brooke went on. "We would make you pay. We would wait until you had completely forgotten, when you were surrounded by a happy little bubble. And we popped it."

"Can you imagine how devastated we were?" Sunny's flirty smile was gone; only anger and hate remained. "I guess you can't. You don't have feelings. You can't imagine it. That's why we are here. That's why we've done this. You don't deserve a single moment of happiness. You need to know what it's like."

"Your wife knows the entire story now," Maddie said. "We all went to her and told her. I feel really badly about hurting her feelings, but she needed to know the full degree of filth she was married to. We wanted to tell her years ago, but it was important to do it like this."

"Tell me," Sunny cut in. "Did you ever think about Jasmine after you ditched her?"

Vincent shook his head. "I tried not to. I was married."

Sunny put her hand on face and lifted it so that his eyes would meet hers. "That's not an answer, Vincent."

"No. I didn't think about her."

Maddie grinned. "Well, you're thinking about her now, aren't you? You'll never be able to get her out of your head."

Vincent was dizzy. He found himself holding onto the sofa as the room spun around him, and all he could see was Jasmine's face.

"Bye, Vincent," Brooke sighed. "We really enjoyed our time with you, though we're certain you can't say the same."

The sisters laughed. Vincent closed his eyes and tried to breathe through his nose. This was a nightmare. It wasn't real. It couldn't be real. He was just going crazy. It couldn't be real.

He opened his eyes and there was Jasmine in the green dress the night they had sex. Her eyes were wide and omniscient.

"I'm sorry," he sobbed. "I didn't know. If I knew..."

It couldn't be real.

"Jasmine, I'm so sorry," Vincent wept. "I am so, so sorry."

It couldn't be real.

"Why, Jasmine?" Vincent whined. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

It was real.

*****

The sisters walked out into the night and ran over to the waiting car.

Otto drove off as soon as the girls shoved into the backseat. "That was fast."

Lena turned around in the passenger seat with bright eyes. "How was it?"

The sisters squeezed each other's hands.

"Indescribable," one whispered.

"Everything I hoped for," another sighed.

"Worth it," the last confirmed.

The women looked at each other with wet eyes and victorious smiles. It was over. They had won.

No one would ever forget Jasmine.