Blush

Story Info
Undressing for my boyfriend.
912 words
3.85
23.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sazaria
Sazaria
27 Followers

This story is very light on sex, more on undressing part.

*****

We had just had a small birthday party for him at midnight. Although we both were really tired, the offer of birthday sex was made. But he declined it and instead chose to snuggle with me. It was really cute when I heard that he just wanted to cuddle but I guess he wasn't completely innocent.

He handed me a small parcel and asked me to open it and addressed it as "a present from me to me". I already knew that it was going to be skimpy clothes he wanted me to wear and mentally cringed at the possibilities of outrageous fashion choices he had. But of course it was his birthday and I would wear it happily for him.

But the thing was so beautiful that I wished I could wear it all my life. Of course it would be too much unwanted attention but I swear I wished I could just put it on and go to the beach to see people ogling at my gracefully sexy body. It was a lingerie set obviously.

It had a blush pink color with lots of lace flower and an almost scary amount of lace. I knew my pink nipples probably won't be prominent under the bra but it could be seen anyway. It had lots of string so that he could conveniently pull them open anytime to avail his birthday present. It was actually very skimpy and even my small breasts would barely fit into the lacy net cup ( if it even had a cup at all ) and could actually spill out of my bra for the first time in my life.

The panties were made of blush pink net too with strings on both the sides. It had little lace flowers all over it strategically leaving the crotch area completely bare with just net. I would be blushing profusely to match the color of the lingerie if I were made to wear it which I would be I knew.

He clapped to see me engrossed in studying the details. "You seem to like it a lot" he said with a smirk. "Oh I love it. This is gorgeous. But a little too transparent it is. I don't think I'd be too comfortable wearing it" I replied slightly nervous. He leaned in to whisper in my ear, "As though I care, missy. It is my birthday and I will have it my way. And it's not like you have to wear it outside. Just me. I want you to be wearing this all day for my pleasure." He had a sly smile on his face but this change of tone didn't scare me as he lovingly kissed on my cheek to comfort me.

"Okay I'll wear it for you."

"Now."

"Now?"

"Yeah."

"Um ok."

I was visibly blushing. I picked up the bra and the panty after some fumbling and then turned around to go to the bathroom.

"No missy. You stay here. I want to see you put it on."

I didn't know what to say and stared blankly.

"Oh no not here. I'm not going to change here 'mister'," I said mockingly.

"Oh the hell you will" he said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto him.

"Either you change for me or I can help you change into your new clothes if you want me to." He winked.

I was surprised to see him this way. I prepared to change right there. I might as well have some fun too I thought.

I turned my back to him and started slipping out of my tops. As I picked up the lacy bralette, I knew I would need help tying those strings. The cups wouldnt fit easily and the strings wouldnt stay in place. Ha came behind me and tied the strings while I stood there stiffened. He then turned me around and kissed me on my lips. As I opened my eyes I saw him staring at my breasts. I had expected the lacy flowers to cover my nipples but actually they were completely exposed with nothing but net over them. I started thinking if it was because of an imperfect fit or if it was planned.

He was still staring at my breasts intently. My cheeks burnt like fire and I started to move away. But he had a strong grip on my arm and held me in place. After some struggling he let me go but I knew I had to put on my panties now.

I deliberately opened my clothes slowly to delay getting naked.

"Why are you moving so slowly? Afraid to show me how wet your pussy is right now?" I gasped and immediately felt my pussy flooding. His controlling side was arousing me more than ever. I loved this and was eager to have more of it in bed no matter how much I denied.

I slipped out of my cotton panties with him getting a good view of my butt. He placed his palm on my lower waist making me shiver lightly and when I stopped moving he told me to continue. I was finally in my lingerie looking sexy as hell.

He held my hand and took me to the mirror. "Do you even realize how beautiful you look?" He said smelling my hair. I blushed harder in reply if that was even possible.

Sazaria
Sazaria
27 Followers