BMOC: The Innocent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that wouldn't have been a good show for Kelly. After all, Alyssa and I were responsible for initiating her into her new role as a full-blown fucktoy for me, and if it looked like I'd cum on a hair trigger that would set a bad example. I wanted Kelly to learn that I was in charge, and that I determined who got to cum and when. She already had ample evidence that I could make Alyssa cum with ease, and both Alyssa and I had rendered Kelly insensible earlier after overloading her young mind with too much euphoria. All that, though, was external control, and I wanted her to realize that I could exercise control over myself as well.

So I pulled back on Alyssa's arms, yanking her head up off the mattress, adjusting my grip as I did until I had a hand on each of her shoulders. Then I really got down to business, speeding up and spearing Alyssa again and again. Soon my dark-haired dancer degenerated into a seemingly mindless fucktoy, babbling incoherently as she came over and over—or maybe it was just one long climax, one incredible continuous orgasm that left her barely able to breathe, much less speak or cry out.

Kelly was watching with rapt interest. Her hand was busy under her skirt, and as my thrusts grew more vigorous so had her efforts. I think she wanted to feel like Alyssa was feeling, and with good reason. Alyssa wasn't just putting on a show; she was getting railed and loving it. As Kelly watched, her breath quickened, and her chest—her magnificent chest that was so wonderfully presented in her tiny top and too-small bra—grew flushed. "Don't make yourself cum, slut," I told her. "For the rest of the night your orgasms come from Alyssa or from me."

She didn't acknowledge my instruction at all; all her attention was focused on Alyssa's pert ass as I reamed it. It seemed to me that a small corrective measure was required. So I let go of Alyssa's shoulders, and she fell face-first back onto the bed where her constant cries were muffled by a pillow. That didn't shake Kelly out of her daze, but when I stopped thrusting long enough to lean over and slap her across the cheek, well, that did the trick. She looked up at me, eyes shining with tears, mouth hanging open, still too shocked to really feel the pain. Her hand was still in between her legs, but she'd stopped moving.

"Are you listening now, slut?" I asked. "I expect to be acknowledged when I give you instructions."

"Wha... what?" was her reply.

Another quick slap from me put a pink handprint on her cheek. "Say, 'yes, mister.'" What can I say, being called mister was doing it for me. "Do you understand?" I asked again.

Kelly touched her cheek where I'd struck her, but she gave the right answer. Her voice quavered as she said, "Yes, mister."

"Good girl. Do you remember what I told you about cumming?"

"No, I don't. I'm sorry mister."

I already knew she hadn't been listening before, but it was good she could acknowledge her mistake properly. For her benefit, I repeated myself. "You can play with your pussy, but don't fucking cum. I can make you cum. Alyssa can make you cum. But you're not allowed to do it yourself."

A moment later, though, she made another error. She asked, "Why?"

I hadn't been fucking Alyssa while I was dealing with Kelly, although I was still lodged halfway in her. But the momentary reprieve had let her recover enough to realize what was going on. She laughed, tiredly. "Uh oh. Mister, don't be too mean with her. She's a new slut." The slaps had shocked Kelly, and I was sure they'd stung, but Alyssa's words terrified her. I swear I could see her heart beating through her chest, and her lip quivered. She was otherwise frozen, deer in the headlights style. Kelly didn't move as I pushed away from Alyssa and stood over her.

"Tell me, slut. Do you think I need a reason?" I asked. Kelly looked over toward Alyssa for assistance, but found none. Alyssa just rolled over onto her side and propped herself up on one arm so she could watch the show. I slapped Kelly again, a bit harder than before, and barked out, "Answer me."

The young blonde bitch was a quick study. "No, mister," she said, in a small quiet voice.

I took her by the chin and made her turn to face me. "Good answer." For just a moment she smiled, a brief flash. It was good to see; Kelly did have a lovely smile, and it brought out her dimples. It didn't last, though. I think she realized that I was still going to punish her.

Earlier I had taken away her purity ring, and her purity as well. But she was still holding on to a few trappings of her old life as a virginal innocent. One of those was around her neck, dangling a few inches above her cleavage. I snagged the chain with one finger and lifted the cross up, until it was in front of her eyes. "What is this?" I asked.

"It... it's a cross, mister."

"And whose is it?"

"It's mine."

My hand closed around the cross. It wasn't very big, but I gripped it tightly. The corners dug into my palm. "Wrong," I said, with one sharp pull ripped the chain from her neck. She yelped as the thin gold chain broke. "Alyssa. Get the ring from my pocket." Alyssa scrambled to her feet and did as I told her. I took the ring from her and threaded it onto the chain, then held it up by its broken ends, the ring and the cross dangling together over Kelly's upturned face.

"These used to be yours. They were symbols of your old life, your old beliefs. But now you belong to me, and so these belong to me too." A tear formed and rolled down Kelly's cheek. "Say it. Say you belong to me."

She took a deep breath. Her voice was small and weak. "I... I can't. I can't say it."

Alyssa knelt down beside her, very close. She stroked Kelly's hair and spoke soothingly into her ear. "Of course you can, baby." Her hand crept down between Kelly's legs (a low blow in more ways than one) and lingered there, brushing up against Kelly's pussy. Only her sopping wet panties prevented skin-on-skin contact. Not that it mattered much; Alyssa was an expert in manipulating pussies, and it wasn't long until Kelly's eyes fluttered and her lips parted and she let out a long shuddering breath.

"Keep your eyes open. Look at those little baubles. They used to be so important to you. But you're a dirty little slut now, aren't you? And that's so much better, isn't it?" Her voice was low, hypnotic, and the effect was magnified by the way the cross and the ring rocked back and forth like a pendulum. Kelly's hips rolled in time with the sway of the golden symbols dangling in front of her face, and Alyssa kept speaking to her, weaving a web of words to snare her and draw her deeper into depravity. "Your old god never touched you like this, did he?" And at that she ran the edge of her fingernail along Kelly's slit. The girl gasped. "Don't cum, you greedy little bitch," Alyssa hissed. "Your new God hasn't given you permission."

Kelly whined and bit her lip, but she mastered herself and held off her climax. It took a valiant effort, and it was clear that soon enough no amount of willpower would do the trick; Kelly was going to cum, soon, and it was just a matter of when. "I bet if you're good and you tell him you belong to him, he'll let you cum. He'll let you cum over and over. He'll do to you everything he did to me, and then some. He'll show you new pleasures, things you've never let yourself imagine, even when you're touching yourself at night."

By this point I had practically forgotten everything else that was going on. I wouldn't have surprised to see Alyssa transform into a literal succubus. She slipped two fingers under Kelly's sodden panties and eased them into her. "You'll let her cum, right mister?" she asked, looking up at me. "If she says she belongs to you?"

Fuck. I was stunned by her nasty little performance, and I'm sad to say I missed my cue. It took me a second before I could get my brain back in operation and respond. "Yes, I will. Say it and you can cum as much as you want."

"See, babygirl? Just a few words and you can feel so good." Alyssa had Kelly riding the edge; the younger girl could barely keep her eyes open, and her hands were clenched into fists at her sides. Her hips were rolling, fucking the air. "How will you make her cum, mister?" Alyssa asked me. "Will you stick that big angry cock in her cunny and fuck it again? Or do you want to pop her last cherry and take her ass?" She ran her tongue around Kelly's earlobe and whispered to her. "I bet he wants to do both. You saw how good it was when he fucked my ass—it still feels all tingly."

I could see the last vestiges of Kelly's resistance crumbling. Her eyes were wet with tears, and her lower lip quivered. "I... I belong..." she sobbed and let out her breath in a short, shuddering exhalation "Oh, God, I belong to you."

"Good girl," I said. "Alyssa, stop."

Kelly cried out. "No! You said you'd let me cum!" I grabbed her under her arms and roughly pulled her to her feet, then tossed her on the bed. She kept pleading with me as I tore open her shirt. "Please, please, please, I need it!" Her panties came off next; I ripped them off her and tossed them aside. "I belong to you! I'm yours!" I took her by the throat. "Make me cum, please... I'll do anythooooooooh my god yes!" She lost the thread at the end, because I slammed my cock into her cunt, and she came like a fucking demon as soon as I started to enter her. Her long-denied climax made her back arch off the bed and her legs squeeze tight around my waist. Fucking Alyssa had already left a wet spot, but Kelly made a fucking puddle.

Kelly gasped out her thanks. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you..." She didn't get much further before she degenerated into incoherent babbling. I fucked her just as hard as I had done to Alyssa, earlier that night, and she came over and over again. Each climax built on the last, until her eyes rolled back in her head and she started to hyperventilate.

Alyssa came over to me and draped her arms over my shoulders. She ran her hands over my chest and pressed herself against my back, rocking with me, keeping in constant contact, as if she wanted to fuck Kelly herself through me. I was pretty sure that with a word from me she'd grab one of her strap-ons and take my place plundering Kelly's almost-virginal hole.

"Are you going to cum in her again, mister?" Alyssa asked. "I'll clean her up again if that's what you want."

Kelly, writhing beneath me, gasped out, "Yes! Please! Please cum in me!" But I was feeling contrary—and besides, I hadn't really punished Kelly for being a less-than-perfect plaything. Hey, I have high standards. If you could do what I do, you'd have high standards too.

"You don't deserve it, slut," I said. Kelly let out a little whine—at least, that's what I think it was; the way she was moaning as she came and came from getting fucked made it hard to tell for sure. "Besides, Alyssa did most of the work. She gets the reward." One thing I learned with Dr. Carrington—it was good to get them accustomed to thinking that making me cum was a reward for them.

Alyssa made pleased sounds in my ear while Kelly looked disappointed. But not too disappointed; she was trying to pout, but it's hard to do that when you're getting filled with a foot or so of wrist-thick cock and an orgasm hits you every few seconds, especially if you're an eighteen-year-old with basically no prior experience that could prepare you for those sorts of feelings. So what really happened was that Kelly kept trying to purse her lips, but then another climax washed over her and she gasped, or groaned, or screamed, and she just ended up opening and closing her mouth like a landed fish.

I decided to give Alyssa another treat. "Where do you want it, love?" I asked.

She didn't miss my word choice. "Love?" she asked in a whisper that I barely heard over Kelly's cries. "I like the sound of that." Out loud, she said, "My ass feels so empty without you in it, mister. But maybe if you came in it I'd get to keep you inside forever." I don't mind telling you I almost came right there.

"Lay down beside this greedy little slut," I said. "Do it fast. I've got a nice big load for you." Alyssa was in the bed in an instant, right by Kelly, legs spread as wide as she could get them. For Alyssa, that meant a full split, so one of her legs wound up laying across Kelly's stomach. Both girls looked up at me. Kelly was silently begging me not to pull out and take away the thing that was making her feel so good. Alyssa wanted me to empty out everything I could into her ass. I couldn't give both girls what they wanted—but Kelly was due for some punishment anyway. So I waited until I felt her quiver and start to clamp down on me, and then I withdrew quickly and completely, leaving her rolling her hips and trying to fuck the air.

"No!" she cried.

I took one little step to the side and slammed my cock into Alyssa's welcoming ass.

"Yes!" she cried.

Alyssa must have been edging as well, like Kelly had been, because she started cumming almost as soon as I touched her. I had barely gotten my head into her when she clamped down and I was reminded of one of the reasons why I spent so much time with her—Alyssa had, hands down, the tightest holes I'd ever felt. Hell, Kelly had been a virgin before I got to her, and Alyssa was still tighter.

And yes, I know that tightness isn't a function of sexual experience. The reason Alyssa's cunt could grip me like a vise was because the girl fucking practiced. The same went for her ass. So, girls, do your Kegels if you want to blow your man's mind.

Anyway, Alyssa started cumming like a bitch in heat almost instantly. I was coming in hard, and there was plenty of lubrication, so even though her ass was sealed up tighter than a drum I was able to bury myself in her. The real trouble was the way she moved. Her back arched, her hands clawed at the sheets, she whipped her head back and forth, she writhed, she wriggled; I had to pin her shoulders to the mattress before she squirmed away entirely. "Fuck! God! Fuck!" she chanted—if something can count as a chant if it's screamed at the top of your lungs. Each thrust from me seemed to set her off anew.

Kelly rolled onto her side and trapped one of Alyssa's legs between hers. As Alyssa jerked and twitched, Kelly started grinding against Alyssa's shin, and soon both girls were cumming like mad, Alyssa from my powerful anal assault and Kelly from the pressure of Alyssa's shin bone against her clit. Where Alyssa was a screaming fiend, though, Kelly was quiet, cowed into submission by my earlier abuse. Her climax was marked by flushed cheeks, small shudders, and hidden moans.

It didn't take long before I was ready to join them. All of us had put off cumming for too long, and even at my best I simply couldn't last too long in Alyssa's ass, not with her and another girl undergoing paroxysms of pleasure in front of me. I didn't want to pull out, but I didn't slam it in deep either. After all, Kelly was going to have to go after it soon enough.

"Cumming!" I roared, and Alyssa cried out too as she felt the first hot surge of semen erupt into her.

"Yes, yes, please, fill me, fill my ass..." she babbled as I pumped and pumped into her. Her ass milked me as I continued to fuck her, both of us exploding together. As she requested, I emptied everything into her, everything I could give, painting her innards white. It went on long enough to make me a little dizzy, and for her to be on the verge of passing out entirely, but eventually it stopped. I pulled out, drawing a sizable dollop of cum with me, and stumbled back over to her desk chair.

I plopped down heavily into the chair, breathing hard. "Fuck me, Alyssa. That was good." She didn't answer, but Kelly seemed somewhat more attentive. "See, Kelly? Good girls get rewarded like that," I said. Kelly inched off the bed, onto the floor, and stared at Alyssa's ass. It showed signs of its rough use, but her attention mainly seemed to be on the steady stream of white flowing out of Alyssa's asshole and pooling on the bed underneath her.

"So much..." she said, dazedly.

I smiled as I caught my breath. "That's right, girl," I said. "And guess who's going to have to clean it up?"