Boar Hunt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fishnet
Fishnet
33 Followers

She wasn't there! Instead, I found a note. It said I should get into bed, and wait. I snuggled under the covers, and awaited my sexy woman.

About ten minutes passed, then a hand reached in and flicked off the light. I heard movement, as somebody approached the bed. I could just make out a shape, leaning over me. Then, I felt nipples, grazing my lips!

I immediately latched on and started sucking, as my hands came up to capture them! Imagine my surprise, when I found very large breasts, behind those nipples!

There was no mistaking Julie's big hooters, from my wife's compact set! I moaned, as I kneaded and sucked on these huge melons. I had never had a chance to play with big tits before, I decided I liked it!

With a little shiver, Julie pulled her tits away from my mouth. I continued to maul them with my hands, as she said. "Goodnight, sleep tight." Then she kissed me!

She then stepped away from the bed, and walked out the door. In a few minutes, I saw another form, slip into the room. This time, it was Cindy. She slid under the covers, as my hands went straight for her tits! I was greeted with erect nipples, and slightly swollen breasts! I could imagine what the guys did to get them that way!

We snuggled, and talked about what had just happened. Cindy told me, that her and Julie had wanted to do something nice for Al and George. Also, they thought this might defuse the sexual tension, that their fashion shows had created.

I didn't think it defused anything, but didn't tell Cindy. I just rubbed her pussy, until it was wet enough to screw, then I fucked her!

Speaking of defused, Cindy exploded in several orgasms, as I screwed her. I had never seen her come that much, or that often!

When I came, she remained on her back, with her legs spread and knees raised. I commented. "Looks like you're waiting for the next guy in line!" She just sighed, hesitated, then rolled to me, giving me a big sloppy kiss.

"Would that bother you?" She asked, quietly. "I mean, if I wanted to have sex with ... oh, I don't know, ... maybe George and Al?" I thought about it, really thought about it!

"Uh, well, I guess it would be your decision." I told her. "I mean, I love you and all ... and I think I would like to see you, ... uh, you know, ... ." Then I had a thought. "Uh, you didn't, uh, tonight I mean." As soon as I said it, I knew she hadn't, since I would have felt the wetness earlier.

"Don't worry, I didn't. Not yet anyway." Then with another kiss, she said. "So you want to watch, huh?"

I grabbed her and kissed her, as a growled. "You're damn right, I want to watch! Then I want to join in and fuck you!" We played around a while longer, before finally drifting off to sleep.

The story of the first week of boar camp, has been broken up, into 3 parts. All are complete, and will be posted in rapid order. I haven't decided to write about the second week at boar camp, ... yet!

Fishnet
Fishnet
33 Followers
12