Boar Hunt Ch. 03

Story Info
Wives are hot & widespread.
4.4k words
4.17
63.5k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 07/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fishnet
Fishnet
34 Followers

The week is winding down, but the women aren't!

Day 6 (Friday)

In the morning, I was ready to fuck! I didn't give Cindy a chance to say no, I just lined up my dick and pushed my way in! I think I was on my third full stroke, before she woke up. "What are you doing? I thought I took care of you last night!" She said, not trying to get away.

"No, you took care of Al, not me." I told her, as I drove deep and hard against her soft back side. I came a short time later, without noticing her having any orgasms. As I rested, I heard sex noises coming from the next bed. I could hear Julie whispering to Dale, telling him to stop, but he didn't listen!

When I heard Dale groaning, as he dumped his load, I got up and turned on the lights. It was quite a sight to see! Two recently fucked, naked women, laying on top of the covers, as sperm dripped from their pussies!

Cindy looked up at me and smiled. "Come here, honey. You can't go out there looking like that." I had no idea what she was talking about, and walked to the bed. Lifting herself up on an elbow, she reached out to take my dick in her hand. Leaning forward, she took me into her mouth! Sucking strongly, then licking my balls, she said. "I never let any of my men leave with a dirty dick." She laughed. "Guess that makes me a dirty cock sucker!"

I leaned down and kissed her on the mouth. "No, that makes you my wife, my lover, my..."

"Slut!" She broke in. "I want to be your slut! The woman you do every nasty thing you ever wanted to do... everything!" With that, she rolled to her belly and then lifted her ass in the air. "Everything!" I knew what she meant! She was offering me her ass, to fuck!

I was almost tempted to climb on right then, except we needed to get ready to leave. I rubbed her luscious ass, and said. "Hold that thought, until later! And you better get that ass covered, before Al and George come in here to get dressed!"

Dropping back down onto the bed, she sighed. "O.K., but don't wait too long, or I'll stay like this until somebody gets the hint!" I swatted her ass, and covered her up. As I turned to walk out, I saw Julie and Dale looking at us. Dale's dick was rock hard!

"We can talk later, lets get ready to go. I think Scott is getting suspicious!" We walked out to find Al and George waiting patiently, half dressed. We scurried around, and made it to the chow hall, as just one of the last groups, not the last.

Scott eyed us carefully, as we went through the line to get our food. When we sat down, he came over to the table and sat down. "Jake will stay at the line camp today, to help with your boars. Did you guys spot any big ones?" I looked at him, as he looked at us real strangely.

Since he seemed to be looking right at me, I said. "Uh, sure, there are a lot of big ones there, should be no problem getting a nice one." He laughed nervously, glancing around at all of us, especially Dale and myself.

Both Scott and Bill, were standing by the horses, when we walked out. They seemed to be watching us, as we mounted up. In the darkness, I couldn't see their faces clearly, but they acted nervous. I looked back, to see one of them, still standing there, watching. The next time I glanced back, I didn't see anybody, but the light from the dinning hall wasn't very bright either.

As we rode out, we all discussed our intended victim. I was so distracted yesterday, I didn't know what a big one was. After putting the horses in the pen, Dale walked with me.

"Was Cindy serious about letting you screw her ass?" He asked, excitedly. I nodded, as he moaned. "Uh, do you think... I mean, after you... uh, you know."

"You want to know if I'll let you fuck my wife's tight little ass hole, after I open her up a little?" He only trusted himself to nod, vigorously! "Dale, I told you before, this is all new to me. I don't know what has come over my wife. But, if you think it will help, I'll put in a good word for you." We both started laughing, the separated for our own blinds.

I saw several big boars, then I saw a true monster! This one looked more related to a rhinoceros, than a pig! He walked with a stiff legged gait, pounding the ground. It was scary to see him stomp into view. Then, as quickly as he appeared, he was gone!

After seeing him, all the other boars were too small to bother with. I would wait, and hopefully see him again, tomorrow. But, I knew I wanted the huge boar, for my trophy!

That night, as we came into the yard, Cindy and Julie were no where to be seen. We had washed up and were headed to the dining hall, when Scott drove his pick-up into the yard. I was pleased to see the girls climb out, smiling, and carrying shopping bags!

We all ate quickly, and headed back to our cabin. Halfway there, Cindy pulled me aside, telling me we needed to talk. I didn't have any idea what was about to happen. Had she decided that she didn't want to have sex with the other guys? Or, worse yet, was sex with them better than with me? I was only slightly relieved, to see Julie pulling Dale aside also. Al and George glanced our way, then continued on toward the cabin. I looked at Cindy, as she seemed to collect her thoughts.

"How would you like to stay here another week?" She asked, directly and clearly. When I didn't answer right away, she added. "It is all taken care of, we will have to move out of the cabin and stay in a line camp." I was still stunned, since I thought it was something serious.

Then I started thinking,... we couldn't afford to stay here any longer, since it was even more expensive than a hotel. "Where will we get the money? What about our travel plans? The reservations?" I asked.

With a smile, Cindy pulled the front of her pants open, to allow me to look down them. I noticed she was once again, not wearing any panties! "Best money in the world, always got it with you, and you never run out!" I stared dumbly at her, trying to understand what she was saying.

"Julie and I, have had sex with Bill and Scott today." She told me. "Actually, several times!" I was stunned! Not that she would have sex with another man, that she would whore herself out! For me? Well, I think for me, since I'm the one who wanted to come here, hunting.

Cindy then explained exactly what happened. It seems that we were loud enough Wednesday night, that Scott noticed. He stopped by to check up on us, and watched the floor show, from the porch!

Next morning, he and Bill walked right in on the women, while they were having coffee. Without any explanation, they undressed, and proceeded to force the girls to have sex with them!

Cindy didn't seem to be upset about being raped by the two owners of the hunting reserve, so I remained quiet. She then said that they took turns screwing them, for over an hour!

I was about to interrupt, when she continued. "Today, Scott drove us into town, and bought us some special outfits. Then he took us to a house in town, where we danced in those outfits. For him, and two other guys! Afterwards, they all had sex with us! I think they work on the ranch, somewhere." Damn, my wife really was turning into a slut!

"Scott said we could stay at one of the line camps." She said. "All Julie and I have to do is host a couple of parties." I knew what kind of party it would be too, a gang bang on our two wives!

I don't know why I didn't ask any of the other hundred questions I had right then, but all I asked was. "Can I be there,... and watch?"

We hugged and kissed, then turned to look at Julie and Dale. They were still discussing the details, apparently. I noticed they were talking real quietly, as they glanced our way quite often. Finally, Dale motioned us to come over.

He seemed to be having a problem with the way the two owners used the girls, without our permission. I asked him if he was mad about that, or the fact we hadn't been allowed to watch them. He thought a while, then said. "That might be the problem, I didn't know about it. It only bothered me a little, when the girls were in the bedroom with Al and George. I knew what was happening."

"So." I said. "The question is, are we going to stay another week and let the girls earn our room and board?" Cindy and Julie looked like they were all for the arrangement, we all turned to Dale.

"O.K., but one condition, I have to be there with you!" He said to Julie. Then, with a wide grin, he turned to look at Cindy. "And, I would like to be there, with you too!"

We all agreed, it was all of us or none of us. Then the question of Al and George came up. "Bill never said anything about them." Said my wife, looking to Julie. "Uh, I like them and all, but I think it might be nice to have some fresh meat, next week!" We all laughed, and agreed to let them leave Saturday afternoon, as planned.

As we walked to the cabin, we settled on what we were going to tell them, since Bill and Scott planned on stopping by later. Al and George took everything in stride, all they were concerned with, is the effect it would have on the remaining night of sex!

The girls hurried, to change into their almost, brand new stripper outfits! They sat us on the couch, and began dancing on the heavy oak kitchen table. They both took great delight in bending over as they faced away from us, exposing their butts and pussies, in great detail! I noticed they both glanced at the windows occasionally, as if looking for somebody watching. I looked, too, but didn't see anybody.

This time, when they got down off the table, they didn't bother going into the bathroom, to dress. They strolled right up to us and Cindy said. "Tonight, anything goes!"

The two of them were almost tackled, by Al and George! Soon, they were both bent over the back of the sofa, with Al fucking my wife, as George pounded away at Dale's. I slowly undressed, then stood in front of Julie, who quickly gobbled my dick into her mouth!

When George finally came, I was close to coming. I quickly pulled my dick from her face, and moved to her pussy! It was at this time, that Bill and Scott walked in.

They stood watching, as Al forced his dick deep into Cindy's pussy, while he shot his load, and Julie sucked George's dick clean! Bill removed his clothing, and moved to Julie's mouth, as soon as George pulled away. I noticed that Dale was now screwing my wife, while she licked Al's now bare dick. I was still amazed, that my conservative wife was acting so wantonly and sexy! I looked back, to see Bill looking at me, over the naked back of another man's wife!

"Hi Jeff." He said, as if we were meeting each other at the dinning hall. "Hope you don't mind us helping ourselves to your wives." Again, he sounded relaxed. Like he was talking about drinking a couple of our beers. He then grinned real big, and said. "I couldn't help myself. I damn near came in that night, while the show was going on!" He was breathing hard right then, like he might shoot his load right then!

Scott, who was now jabbing his dick down my wife's throat, piped in. "He came and got me. We sneaked back, to watch some more!" With a laugh, he stroked Cindy's head, as his dick continued to stroke in and out of her mouth! "I got there in time to see Al and George take them into the room. I couldn't believe you sat there, while those two guys were screwing your wives!"

I could believe it. I had sat there, imagining my wife being fucked! I had sat there with an erection the whole time! I had sat there, anticipating fucking my wife, afterwards! Then of course, Dale and I decided to swap rooms, and wives!

I came, right then. I shot my load deep into Julie's unprotected pussy, knowing I couldn't get her pregnant. As I pulled my dick from her steaming crotch, Bill quickly put on a rubber and took my position!

He then picked up the story. "Oh, we noticed the switch you pulled on them! That's when we decided that it would be alright to take a piece, for ourselves!" I stood there, as Julie slurped my soft dick clean, listening to Bill's story.

"When we walked in, the next morning, they were only partially dressed anyway. Once we told them what we had seen, they didn't object. Stripping them naked, we fucked them first, bent over the kitchen table! Then we went to the bedroom and had a morning of leisurely sex!" Scott was now plowing Cindy's pussy, and the two of them were going like mad men! Brutally, they drove their dicks into the willing flesh of our two wives!

The rest of the night involved a lot of blow jobs, fucking and beer drinking. When I told everyone it was time to call it a night, everyone agreed, it was getting late. We shook Bill and Scott's hands as they left, and the girls gave them each a kiss.

After another round of showers, we were ready for bed. When Cindy and I were alone, in the bedroom, I asked if she enjoyed herself. She said she had, but I knew something was bothering her. I pressed her, until she finally explained.

"What's going to happen when we go home?" She asked. "I mean, I love the sex,... but if my mother, my family, found out about what we've been doing, I would die!" I asked I she just wanted to leave tomorrow, and forget any of this ever happened.

"No!" She blurted. "I mean,... you don't understand. I want to continue doing this, but we won't be able to,... not back home." She sighed heavily. "I always thought sex was dirty, only really enjoyed by men. Even in school, we were told that a proper wife, puts up with sex from her husband, as part of her marital duties." "Here, it kind of exploded! I've learned to truly enjoy being a woman, being used as a sexual plaything! I don't care who knows that I like... no, I love to be fucked!"

I think I understood, now. She liked being a slut, but didn't want her prim and proper friends or family to know! "O.K., I think I understand. Maybe we could get together with just a few close friends, and continue what we started here." I suggested.

"With who?" She asked, with tears in her eyes. "Not anyone we know right now, it would eventually get back to the rest of them." Resting her head on my shoulder, I tried to comfort her.

"Well,... we could take a lot of hunting trips." I said, joking, wondering what she might think of my solution. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Maybe, we could just take more vacations." She said, then kissed me. Stepping back, she added. "That is, if you really don't mind the way I'm acting."

I chuckled, then hugged her close. "I love you, and I love what has happened.

Day 7 (Saturday)

It seemed like a whole different camp, the next morning. I screwed Cindy, just to be able to say I was her first of the day! George walked in, as I was finishing up, asking if he could have a little too! Cindy was glad to accommodate him, as I finished dressing.

Dale walked in and told me to go see his wife, since she had something for me. As I walked out, I noticed him approaching the bed, and loosening his pants! Oh well, I guess Cindy better get all the fucking she can, before we go back to being our respectable selves.

Al was just leaving Julie's bedroom with a big smile, as I walked in! From the smell and disarray of the bed, I assumed correctly, that Julie had also been entertaining male guests this morning!

I wondered at that time, if Al might walk right into my bedroom, and score a double before hunting this morning! Looking down at Julie, I saw her red and puffy pussy oozing her juices! "You're leaking, woman!" I told her, bending down to kiss her mouth lightly.

"Hi, Jeff. I just wanted to try to explain about Bill and Scott, and why Cindy and I have been acting the way we have." She said, as I climbed onto the bed and between her widely spread legs! She moaned a little, when my dick slid inside her slick pussy, then continued her story.

"Uh, well it's like this. Cindy and I had started right out, discussing sex, a lot. And, well, we had sort of played around, flirting with Scott, and to a lesser amount with Bill" This would explain why they always seemed so chummy, while sitting on the porch. "Anyway, it kept us horny, and we figured we weren't doing any harm." She adjusted herself, getting in a better position, where I could fuck her deeper!

"And." Julie said. "We were daring each other to do things. You know,... show a little skin, say something sexual,... whatever." She paused for a moment, as she had a small orgasm. "Oh! Well, when you guys came back from the hunt that night,... we kind of lost control of the situation." That made things a little clearer, since Cindy has never acted the way she had this week!

"So, you see, Bill and Scott had plenty of encouragement, all week." Then she smiled. "And, both Cindy and I really like the sex! It is great! Sex, nothing about love or commitment, just dirty and plentiful sex!" I spurted my load into her at this point, and she moaned as my come started to run out of her hole.

"We still expect our husbands to supply us with love and commitment. But right now, we just want them to be there and understand what we need." I kissed her, and then got up from the bed, looking down to see clots of my sperm dripping from her love nest!

"O.K.!" I said. "We can do that. But, just don't ask us to eat your pussy,... please." Julie laughed, as she grabbed a towel from beside the bed, and wiped her crotch area.

"That's about what Dale said. And, after I told him the whole story about Bill and Scott, he seems to be a lot more comfortable with the way they just barged in." I had to admit, I too was a little more understanding on that issue. Which reminded me, we were late!

I stumbled into the main room, struggling to pull up my pants, to every ones enjoyment! The three of them were standing there, all dressed and ready to leave. I saw Cindy moving toward the bathroom, still naked! I finally managed to pull up my pants, and with constant kidding, finished dressing.

All the other hunters were long gone, by the time we arrived for breakfast. Bill and Scott sat with us, as we wolfed down our food. They mentioned that they were planning on taking Cindy and Julie up to the line camp later in the day. "We want them to see the place, and decide how they want to set up the sleeping arrangements." Bill commented. I knew he would probably be using those sleeping arrangements, too!

We joked, all the way out to the hunting camp, mostly about me getting stuck in Julie's pussy that morning. As I suspected, all of them had sex with both women, this morning. Dale got me off to the side and asked about ass fucking Cindy again.

"I know she will let me." I told a crestfallen Dale. "But, lets wait until there aren't so many stiff dicks looking for a new hole to pound. She might be willing to let the two of us have a go at her, but not four,... or six." He agreed with my plan, and we headed out to our hunting sites.

Since I was prepared for the dramatic entrance of the large boar, I was quick enough to get off a good shot. He dropped about fifty yards away! I carefully approached the animal, truly afraid to be gored by his impressive tusks. When I was sure it was dead, I ran to get Jake, to help me with my trophy!

While we carefully cut the mount and cape away. Jake started talking. "I hear you're staying another week." I told him that in fact we were, not wanting to give any details. "Ah, are you staying at the Beaver Camp?" He asked, with a grin. I gave him a funny look, wondering how much he knew.

"They call it that, because of the beaver pond beside it." He said, with a snide little grin. Then preceded to tell me a little about the camp. "Scott, Joe and I have stayed there a few nights. We go there during the day sometimes, when things are caught up around the ranch." This made sense, because they couldn't very well be wandering through the woods while we hunted.

"Anyway, Scott says that there will be four people staying there all next week. I figured it was you and your wife, Cindy, and Dale and Julie." I wonder how he knows all of our names, since we hadn't had much contact. Then I thought about Cindy and Julie dancing, then fucking two employees. Jake might have been one of them!

Fishnet
Fishnet
34 Followers
12