Boarding School Ch. 03

Story Info
A Vampire Huntress needs to hunt on Vampire territory.
3.1k words
4.52
9.1k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My formal greeting to my father—a greeting any servant would give their master—was rewarded with nothing more than his nod of acknowledgment. But that small, seemingly inconsequential motion, meant more to me that what others would see. I love my father, respect him, and so whenever we were in the public's eye—especially like those of the Elders' class or other Purebreeds—I do all I can to keep his reputation up. I act the humble daughter, in reverence to his power and status. He treats me as he would any other Vampire. He is our monarch and I his loyal servant.

When formalities were over and done with, my father and I sat down in our respective seats.

Headmaster Cromwell spoke. "Now, my Princess. Our Lord has already informed me of your reasons for honoring our school with your enrollment." I slid a glance to my father, unsure as to what his motives were for helping me, or if he was here to hinder. Unaware of my sudden suspicion in everything, the headmaster continued. "As you are aware, this is an all male school. We are not often blessed with the presence of a beautiful young woman such as yourself and our students can be a bit...crude. To say the least. They have yet to be taught the proper ways of respect."

"Just get to the point, Mr. Cromwell. Are you trying to tell me to not take their words or antics to heart?"

As the male verbally fumbled for something to say to that, my father tipped back his head and laughed. The deep sound stopped the babble, bringing Cromwell's eyes to the source. Everything about my father was transfixing, and he had no qualms about using every bit of himself to his advantage.

Ending the laughter, he brought his gaze back to Cromwell's. "I suppose your students are not the only ones in need of a good lesson, James."

Despite the levity of his words, I took them as the reprimand that they were. Sliding out of my seat, I knelt at his feet, hands clutching together in front of me like a nun praying to her savior. But Father was anything but Jesus Christ, and I was anything but nun-ish.

I lowered my head, eyes closed, not even allowing myself to gaze upon his bare feet with their perfect toes. "Forgive me, Father. I spoke out of place."

"That you did." I flinched at his words, even as the sound of his voice had my body clenching in lust. Then I felt his hand on the top of my head, his fingers threading through my hair. "Perhaps you may earn back my graces if you are successful in apologizing to the one you interrupted." His suggestion was an off-hand murmur, but the power he exuded, coupled with his touch, had me eager to do his bidding. Aching to do his bidding.

"Yes, Father."

With the wave of his hand the heavy ornate desk slid to the side without so much as a touch. Knowing that I wasn't allowed off my knees until my request for forgiveness was accepted, I turned and crawled to Cromwell. Without raising my eyes, my hands slid up his legs, his thighs, feeling the toned muscles beneath the black slacks. Born Vampires aged as normally as humans until puberty. That was when their growth hit a bump. There are a lot of eighteen-year-old vampires who still look like they're twelve. Cromwell wasn't eighteen, though. He was on his third century, and looked around twenty-eight. His hair was the color somewhere between dark blond and light brown. His eyes were a pretty shade of brown-gold. As stated before, all Born Vampires are unearthly beautiful. Cromwell was no exception.

My hands found his zipper, releasing the binding with practiced ease. He was already semi-hard. I could feel his lust radiating, but it was a nerve-wracking experience for him to get an apology from his Lord's daughter, while his Lord was there to watch—enjoy. But I've done enough apologizing in my father's presence, most at his command. It was nothing new for me to take another Vampire's dick in my mouth, being careful of my fangs, with my father's eyes on me.

My apology was thorough and well enjoyed, if the hardening of his cock was anything to go by. Within seconds the flesh was solid as steel, covered in silken velvety skin. The pre-cum that beaded at the tip of his cock was like a taste of ambrosia; yet another alluring tactic that Vampires had. Being sexual creatures, everything that had to do with the subject was a weapon in and of itself for us.

Sucking harder, I tried my damnedest to bring him to orgasm. My body hot with need, thighs quivering with both holding myself up and wanting to open for penetration. My pussy was soaked, juices running down my thighs to pool at my knees. But an apology meant that the one in the wrong gave the pleasure and allowed themselves none of their own.

Though I have to admit that I loved sucking dick. I loved having something in my mouth. And the added taste of a Vampire's cum was yet another pleasure of mine.

Cromwell's hands tightened at his sides, and I knew he was close.

"You may place your hands upon her, if you wish, James." My father's voice was soft and amused, and the power of his deep tones was a stroke within my womb. It nearly had me cumming. But that was the point. It was against the rules of a sincere apology to allow yourself any form of release unless permitted by the one you're apologizing to. Father loved toying with the ones on their knees, and despite me being his daughter, I was no exception. He would play his power along my body and silently laugh at me when I forced myself not to orgasm. It was cruel on his part and that was the whole point. He was a spawn of Hell, after all.

Hands tentatively touched along the top of my head. Cromwell was still hesitant in being on the receiving end of an apology from his princess, but the pleasure was getting to be too much for him. Eventually his lust won out because his grip became a forceful thing, grabbing handfuls of my long dark hair and pulling my mouth, my throat, down over his stiff cock. I had to bite off a moan as the head of his cock slid past the back of my throat, coating the burn with that delicious pre-cum. I swallowed when I could, breathed when I could, gave myself over to his fierce drives, his demanding guidance.

Slipping the triangular opening of his pants a little wider, I slithered my fingers inside and fondled his balls, the sparse, silky hair there tickling my fingertips. I let the tip of my nail play along the soft, sensitive skin at the back of them, felt his sack tighten in response. Not long after that, his grip in my hair tightened to the point that I felt a few strands rip free. Then he was down my throat, my lips meeting the base of his staff as he arched his hips and pulled me tighter against him. And he was cumming, his release coating my throat, both burning and soothing, musky and minty. I sucked hard, pulling as much from him as I could, wanting to suck him dry.

All too soon I was being pulled back. My father stood above me, his hand in my hair, my neck arching at a painful angle to look up at him. His eyes were black and glittering, sinister deeds echoing in the ebony depths. Then he bent low to me and with his other hand lifted my skirt from my rump.

His grin was devilish, to say the least, as he looked at my exposed pussy. "You took more pleasure from apologizing than you should have, Daughter."

I licked my lips, and couldn't control the flexing of my pussy. "I'm sorry, Father."

His grin widened, exposing not only his wickedly large fangs, but the second, slightly smaller set that flanked the larger ones. Without a word, his grip in my hair pulled me up from my hands and knees. His other hand still held my skirt up, and he ran that hand around to my front, his fingers scooping through the juices that were sliding down my inner thighs. His touch alone was devastating, the feel of his unholy flesh sending sparks of pleasure to shoot up and down my spine, all senses of nerve-jerking sparks to concentrate within my womb. My lips parted to allow air in as I panted. His black eyes sparkled as he watched my arousal build. Then his wet fingers slipped between his own lips. He let a rumbling purr of pleasure to vibrate through his chest, and that was the last straw. My orgasm hit me hard and fast, a dam breaking as my body jerked against his hold and my shouts filled the room—

And just like that, the flood was shoved back into its reservoir and the dam in place once again. The pain of it being forced back into place had my breath coming hard on an exhale like a punch to the gut, my muscles shaking, my energy depleted. My head felt light and it was only my father's grip in my hair that had me standing upright. And as I stood there in pain and my full release denied, my father fed off of me. He opened himself up, tore into my energy, and fed off of my shaky muscles and useless limbs and cramping womb. He dined on my denied pleasure and subsequent pain.

I barely felt my skirt swish back around my ankles but when my father's arms went around me, I felt the tingling coldness of his body against mine. He scooped me up and sat back in his chair, my curled body resting on his lap, my head leaning against his shoulder. His initial feed had ebbed but his link still remained, siphoning my languid energy like sipping delicately through a thin straw. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Cromwell closing up the front of his pants. The light wave of my father's energy flowed around me and Cromwell's desk was back where it was before. Everything was back as it was, my being curled up against my father the only indication that something other than chatting had happened.

"You may continue now, James," my father said.

Cromwell cleared his throat and continued from where he left off, speaking to me as I reclined against my father. "As I was saying, our students have yet to learn all aspects of respect to those of such status as yourself. I just ask that you try to leave them in tact if anything is to get out of hand with them."

"Undoubtedly, I am sure that the young men here can control themselves with their princess, perhaps more so than my daughter can herself." That was no doubt a barb at me for having orgasmed with nothing more than the touch of his fingertips and the sound of his purr. "However, if something does get out of hand, I am confident that War will handle the situation accordingly." His beautifully thick ancient accent was tainted by his sinister demeanor. Every part of him screamed demon. It was something I couldn't help but love about him.

"Of course, Father." I gave him the words he was no doubt waiting for. My obedience was his expectation.

He looked down at me and gave the faintest tilt of his lips. "Good girl." The endearment wasn't lost on me. He knew what Boss called me. Somehow Father knew every bit of my life, no matter how seemingly inconsequential. Though it would be no secret to him that I was at this particular school for a reason. After all, why would I transfer to such a school at the age of eighteen? Father liked to home-school me but at St. Crimson's Academy, I would be put in the senior class.

Cromwell gave a sharp nod and opened a drawer of his desk. He retrieved a folder and handed it over. "Now that that's out of the way, here are your necessities." The folder was a thin black plastic, those more fancy kinds compared to manilla folders. Inside were my class schedule, events schedule, a calendar and other information. Not like I would really need it but a real student would, so I accepted the folder. At the bottom of the folder was a plastic card. I poured it out into my hand and looked at the black rectangle with the school's emblem done in red and gold. "That is your key to your dorm room. At the Lord's request, you have a single in the A-1 building—the best of the best. Your items are being moved there as we speak."

I lifted my head slightly from my father's shoulder. "And when will I be starting classes?" My voice was languid and husky, still affected by the screaming and the dick that was down my throat. Not to mention my father was still doing a little of his own sucking on me.

Cromwell opened his mouth to answer but my father's ancient voice cut through. "I have suggested that you be given the rest of the night off, to adapt to your new surroundings. You will start promptly tomorrow evening."

I said the words that were expected of me. "Thank you, Father." I was rewarded with the lightest brushing of his fingertips along my inner thigh. I hadn't even noticed that his hand had gone up my skirt until I felt his skin against mine. My body shivered. My father's lips twitched.

"Of course, my dear. Now, if you will excuse me—" he abruptly sat me on my feet and stood up, his full body brushing against my own "—I have a previous engagement to attend to in Russia."

I curtsied to my father and kept the position as Cromwell bowed and kept his. "Of course," Cromwell breathed, his reverence at my father's presence nearly palpable. "It has been an honor having you here, My Lord."

"Of course it has." My father grinned, lapping up the submission. "Now, I expect my daughter to be well taken care of."

"Yes, Lord Dracula. As you command, so shall it be done." Cromwell's head dipped even lower.

Father's grin was dark and arrogant. Then he turned to me. "Uphold your honor, my dear. I expect no less than perfection." His voice was commanding, and it had the inner walls of my vagina convulsing.

"Yes, Father." The amusement in his black eyes was self-indulgent as he held his hand out for me to kiss his ring. I did as expected and he left the room, taking with him the thickness of his aura. A few moments after the door clicked shut behind him, it was suddenly easier to breathe.

Cromwell cleared his throat lightly and turned to me. "Ah, Lady Tepes, if you would like, I can assign you a guide. Someone who has all the same classes as you?"

I dipped my head a fraction. "Yes. That would be helpful."

He gave a nod, as though he did a good job and was happy with himself. "Very well then. You will be informed of your guide tomorrow afternoon, before classes. I will send him to your room to escort you to your classes and to answer any questions you may think of."

Another dip of my head and I headed out the door.

David quickly returned to my side as I made my way through the empty halls and out to the dorm buildings. The dorms were a cluster of stonework with beautiful gardens between them. The shortest building was also the widest; a three story shaped like a horseshoe, the grassy ground in the alcove flat and perfect for recreational sports.

The tallest dorm building was the most elegant of the cluster, though it seemed more set apart from the others, the garden between it and the next nearly twice the size of the others. Only that building had windows. Dark tented windows that were no doubt UV-proof.

I entered the building with my bodyguard at my side and took the elevator to the top floor. As large as the building was, the top floor only had a total of five doors; two to the left, two to the right, one at the opposite end of the elevator. Mine was the one at the end.

I allowed David to take the key card from me and slip it through the lock of the door handle. The light turned green with a soft beep and he opened the door as he did Cromwell's office; door flushed against the wall, his body moving into the room, back to the door. When he decided everything was clear and safe, I stepped through the doorway and into my own personal suite. There was a 52" plasma on the far-away wall to the left. Below it was a small fireplace that looked too clean to have ever been used. A giant black fur rug ran the length of the floor, making me wonder how many animals they killed just to decorate this single room. The glass table was ornate, the frame made of ebony. The matching black leather couch and chairs were plush and looked entirely comfortable. The walls were a dark red, almost russet in color. Like they had a hint of gray and brown. There was a crystal chandelier fixed into the center of the living room ceiling, throwing off rainbows of colors. There was a bookshelf along one wall that contained more antique mirrors and doodads than actual books. But the wood the shelf was made of was a beautiful dark cherry wood.

A set of French doors at the other end of the room led off to a balcony that overlooked the opened space behind all the buildings. The darkness of the forest beyond was sinister looking.

I turned to the right and headed into the bedroom. It was spacious without giving that feeling of remoteness. The deep red décor continued into it, adding a Gothic air. The bed was a four-poster of the same dark cherry wood as the glass-top table. The canopy was black mesh that was tied up at the moment to give show to the black silk sheets and down comforter. Of course, I would have preferred cotton to silk, but Father always enjoyed trying to refine my tastes.

As Cromwell had stated before, all of my belongings had been brought up to the room and set out. Which was good for me because it gave me more time to work on the mission. And that mission was starting right now.