Boat Ride with Mom

Story Info
With a sexual emergency, son is willing to help!
5.9k words
4.46
792.4k
815
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,208 Followers

After a nice dinner at home, my mother sat me down for an important talk in the living room. She looked me straight in the eyes as she took a deep breath. As always, her posture was upright and proper, with the graceful manners she always liked to display.

"My birthday is next month," she said with mild nerves, as if this were some sort of big revelation. "I'm turning 45."

I was a little confused. Her announcement wasn't what I had expected.

"Yeah, I remember. Did you think I forgot or something?"

"It's not that," she replied. "It's hard to explain, but I'm getting older."

"You look great, mom. Really, you do."

She smiled, "Thanks. But it's not that either."

"Then what is it?" I asked, confused by all this.

"I'm getting older and I want to explore life while I still have time. Things I've never explored before. I want new experiences."

"Oh, well, that's great, mom. Cool idea."

"I'm glad you think so because I've already made reservations for us to stay at an expensive beach resort. The resort specializes in all sorts of different water sports like private boat rides and water skiing."

I looked at her skeptically. "Don't you get sea sick on the water?"

"I'm cured."

"How can sea sickness be cured?"

"I've been talking to my therapist about my desire to explore new things. He thinks it's wonderful. When I told him about my sea sickness, he recommended that I see a hypnotist."

"Hypnotists can cure sea sickness?"

"According to my therapist, it's doable," she replied. "So I made an appointment with the hypnotist and apparently I'm cured. He had me count backwards and all of that fun stuff. Then he worked his magic."

She looked pleased as she was explaining this. To her, this was a sure thing and she looked like a woman ready to take on the world.

"That sounds a little weird. I mean, the hypnotist just cured you? How?"

"I told him about my problems," she explained. "I told him that I get sea sick and that I wanted a happy and pleasurable feeling whenever I'm on a boat, instead of being sick. He told me that he understood. A few minutes later, I was cured."

"Do you have proof that you're cured?"

"Not yet," she replied, brushing off my skepticism. "We're going to find out next month on my birthday. I've already made the reservations for the resort. I'll email you the website. You'll love it. It's a new place with a very new concept. There's tons of private boat rides."

"Nice! I hope it's not that expensive though."

She suddenly looked shy. "Unfortunately you're going to have to take some time away from college until I can earn the money back."

"Huh? Wait? What?"

She giggled. "I'm only joking. The reservations were expensive but I have a lot of money saved up. It's for my birthday. I want us to do something special."

***

The resort was unlike anything I had ever seen before. All of the facilities were new. It was like staying at a five-star hotel. On top of that, the resort was located next to the beach. There were all sorts of boat rides, big and small, that were designed to give a thrill of a lifetime.

The next morning my mother woke up early and put on her new swimsuit, which was covered by a large white tshirt and a thin beach skirt. Her body looked nice. She was slightly voluptuous in her womanly areas, especially around the hips. She definitely looked her age which I thought was really sexy because I've always been attracted to older women.

She spent a while in front of the mirror. I had the feeling she was self-conscious because it had been a long time since she wore a revealing outfit in public.

"Make sure you only eat a light breakfast," she said, still adjusting her outfit in the mirror. "I'm kind of excited to try a boat ride."

I was watching tv and glanced down at the resort's brochure.

"Great idea. There's so much cool stuff we could do."

"I was thinking we could sit in the back of a speed boat together and have the driver cruise around the ocean. Not too fast though. I just want to get used to it first."

"Are you sure you don't want to start with something slower first?" I asked.

"I want to jump right in. We're only here a few days and I want to make the most of it. Plus the cost of this place, my gosh, it's expensive."

"But well worth it," I smiled.

She turned to smile at me. "I'm glad you think so."

***

Two hours later. After a light breakfast and a moment to relax, we finally headed to the beach. We went to the dock and an employee of the resort was ready to drive us around in a private speed boat. My mother explained her situation with sea sickness, her recent hypnotism, and her eagerness to explore new adventures.

The employee was completely understanding of my mother's position and they joked and talked for a while. He was a nice guy and he reassured my mother that the ride would be as smooth as possible. He also assured her that he would drive the boat at a reasonable speed and have us back to the shore within 30 minutes. My mother gladly agreed.

We sat in the backseat of the small speed boat. The engine started and we slowly began to move.

"Let's hope the hypnotism treatment worked," my mother said with a wink.

The boat slowly made its way towards the ocean. It was fun. The ride was smooth and the view was beautiful. It was a perfect day with a perfect view. I looked at my mother and she was all smiles. She couldn't have looked happier.

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked.

She flashed a big smile. "Actually, I feel fantastic. I love it!"

The small speed boat went faster and we headed out into the ocean. In the back of my mind, I worried that the hypnotism didn't work and that my mother would end up horribly sick during the ride. But none of that happened. She didn't complain and she wasn't feeling sick.

I looked at her briefly, the wind blowing through her hair, and she was smiling. The driver also checked on my mother and she nodded that she was okay. She told him that it was okay to go faster, and the driver took the speed boat faster.

Our seats began to vibrate since we were sitting directly above the propellers. I didn't mind the vibrating feeling at all.

When I looked to see how my mother was doing, she suddenly looked stiff with eyes wide. The smiles and happy expressions on her face were suddenly gone. Her facial expressions suddenly became blank as the boat began going faster and the seats started vibrating more. She sat like a wooden board with her hands tightly clasping the seat for dear life.

I knew it! I thought to myself. The hypnotism was either a scam or it didn't work.

I expected my mother to bend over and throw up into the ocean. I was prepared to tell the driver to stop. But nothing was happening with my mother. She didn't look sick at all. She just looked like she was on the verge of ... something... anything... I didn't know what. The blank look on her face continued as she clenched the seat tighter with her hands.

"Are you okay, mom?" I asked loudly, talking over the loud wind and boat engine.

"I... I... I'm fine..."

"You don't look fine. I'll tell the driver to slow down."

"No!" she snapped. "I'm... umm... enjoying the ride."

Her face and expression showed that she definitely didn't want the boat to stop. It was the weirdest thing. She looked shocked but she was passionate about keeping the ride going. Maybe it was her way of battling the sea sickness or whatever bothered her.

"Are you sure?" I asked skeptically. "It's okay if you want to slow down or stop for a while."

"I'm positive. I'm enjoying the ride."

The driver overheard our conversation and he also asked my mother if she was okay. She repeatedly insisted that she was fine and told the driver to keep going. He understood and continued the boat ride in the ocean.

I tried my best to relax and enjoy the ride, but it was hard. I felt guilty for enjoying myself while something weird was going on with my mother. She continued having the same frozen look on her face. Time flew by fast and we were finally close to returning to the beach resort.

When I looked at my mother again, I saw that her mouth was slightly open and her eyes were widened. She clenched the seat with a strength I never knew she had. She began to squirm. Even on a speed boat, I could tell that her muscles were trembling.

Then suddenly, she relaxed. Her body and facial expressions suddenly became normal as we reached the dock. It was the weirdest thing.

When the ride ended, my mother looked completely loose. She profusely thanked the driver for a wonderful time and insisted that everything was fine. We thanked him for the great time and then we left.

My mother wanted to go back to our room and rest for a while. She seemed kind of quiet on the way back, like she was embarrassed about something.

When we got close to our room, she walked fast, opened the door, and went inside to use the bathroom. But before she entered the room, I noticed that something wet had been trickling down her thighs. Did she just piss herself? Or was it... No. It couldn't have been... She couldn't have? Did she do what I think she did?

***

My mother was in the bathroom for a few minutes while I laid on the bed watching tv. When she came out, the look of embarrassment still lingered on her face. She was still dressed in the same white tshirt and thin beach skirt. She avoided eye contact with me and laid on her bed. The weirdness from the boat ride still lingered.

"Are you okay mom?" I asked.

"I'm fine," she replied, looking at the ceiling with her arms spread on the bed.

"You don't look fine. I mean, what happened on the boat? You looked like you were on the verge of a breakdown or something."

She sat upright on the edge of the bed and looked directly at me.

"I think there was a serious mistake with the hypnotist," she said with a hint of concern. "It's nothing horrible, but there must have been some miscommunication between us."

I paid extra close attention.

"What do you mean, a mistake?"

"Well, I told the hypnotist that I wanted to feel good when I'm on the water. That I wanted a pleasurable experience. He smiled at me. Maybe he misunderstood what I meant."

"Misunderstood in what way?" I asked again.

She took a deep breath. "It's a little embarrassing, but when the boat started moving, I began feeling... I guess... aroused. Maybe that's what the hypnotist thought I asked for."

"So on the boat ride... you were..."

She nodded. "I was sexually aroused. I thought it would go away or that I could hold it in. But when the boat started going fast and our seats were vibrating, it felt, well, I don't want to say it. But it felt good."

There was a little sparkle in her eyes and she did her best to hide her smile. Since we were stuck on this trip together, I had to know more.

"I don't want to ask you this, but did you orgasm during that boat ride?"

"Watch it! That's no way to talk to your mother."

I suddenly became sheepish. "Sorry mom. It's just that, you tensed up really hard at one point, then you relaxed. I also saw something leak down your legs when we came back to our room."

"You're right," she said, calming down. "I tried my best to fight it, believe me. I did everything not to, you know, orgasm. I clenched myself as hard as I could. But it was impossible. The way I felt during that ride, and that vibrating seat, oh my gosh. I feel guilty even discussing it with you."

It was strangely erotic discussing sex with my mother. In some odd way, it was even more erotic knowing that she had a powerful orgasm, and that she was feeling flustered even discussing it with me.

"So what now?" I asked. "Are you still going back on the water?"

She reluctantly shook her head. "No way. I can't. I want to, but I can't. The same thing is going to happen again."

"But this trip was supposed to be your way of exploring new things."

"I know. Plus it costs a fortune to come here. So don't let me ruin your fun. You should go back out on the water. There are plenty of other things for me to do on the beach."

"There's got to be some way to fix this," I said.

"Unfortunately not, unless you can find a good hypnotist on this resort."

A light bulb went off in my head. "Why don't you call that hypnotist and have him fix the problem over the phone?"

My mother thought for a moment. "That actually might work."

"Call him."

"Well, it's worth a shot."

She got her phone and called his office. A secretary answered and said the hypnotist was unavailable for the rest of the day because of a family emergency. The secretary said to call back tomorrow morning. The good news was that reversing or changing hypnosis was possible over the phone, so the problem could easily be corrected.

"I hope this can be fixed tomorrow," my mother said after the call ended.

"So what are we going to do today?"

"You should go back on the ocean to jet ski or whatever you're interested in. This trip is a lot of money. You should enjoy everything."

"I'll do whatever you're doing today. We should stick together."

She thought for a moment. "There are some nice places to go for a walk. There's also a nice spa for massages."

"Sounds like a plan."

My mother smiled.

*****

The next morning. Mom tried calling the hypnotist several times until she was finally able to speak with him. My mother didn't want me to watch while she was in a state of hypnosis. I agreed. It would have been too weird to see. So my mother sat in the bathroom while on speaking phone with the hypnotist.

The entire process took much longer than I expected. Between getting the hypnotist on the phone and doing the process, most of our morning was already gone.

My mother came out of the bathroom with a sense of confidence that the issue was fixed. She was hopeful that she could go back out on the water and be able to enjoy herself without having an unplanned, impromptu, powerful orgasm.

After a very light breakfast, my mother was eager to head back to the water for another boat ride. To our unfortunate surprise, most of the boat rides had already been taken. Apparently there was a large corporate retreat which filled the resort to almost a full capacity.

The only boat available was a small boat which was meant for romantic couples. The seating area was like a small booth with tinted windows. The driver couldn't see inside, but the passengers could have a clear view of the ocean. It was meant for two people to get cozy and snuggle privately.

"What do you think?" mom asked. "Is this too awkward for you? Should we wait for the next one?"

"It's just a boat ride and the seat looks really comfortable. Why not?"

My mother told the driver of the boat that we were interested in the ride. It was a slow moving boat and the ride would last for nearly an hour before returning to the dock.

It was a little awkward when we got inside. It was a small little enclosed room with one large comfortable seat for both of us. Tinted windows were all around and we couldn't see the boat driver. It was obviously designed so that a couple could kiss in private while relaxing in the ocean water.

The boat slowly made its way out of the dock. Given our romantic surroundings, the awkwardness of the situation only grew. We sat unusually close to each other in the confined space that we shared.

Everything seemed to be going smoothly as the boat picked up speed and headed out into the ocean. I was worried that my mother might have another sexual issue, but she seemed to be enjoying herself. So was I.

"This is so wonderful," my mother said happily, looking at the sea. "After all these years, I finally get to savor something so gorgeous. I'm so glad that the..."

Suddenly, the boat started moving faster and our comfortable chair began to vibrate beneath us. It was a stimulating feeling to say the least, and it was almost like sitting on a massage chair.

A flustered look immediately appeared on my mother's face. "Uhhh... I don't think my therapist was able to fix that problem over the phone."

It was extremely apparent that my mother was sexually aroused again. She had the same weird expression on her face. This time, it looked more extreme. Her face almost turned blank and her body became stiff.

"Should we tell the driver to turn around?" I asked.

"That would probably be best."

"Okay," I replied, reaching for the intercom to talk to the boat driver.

"Wait!" she immediately snapped. "Don't do it."

"Why not?"

"This is something that I have to do for myself. We came to this resort to go boating and enjoy the water. I'm not a quitter. I can't quit!"

"But your..."

"It'll be okay," she insisted. "I'll be fine. Let's just... let's just... enjoy the rest of this ride. I'll be okay."

"Are you sure?"

She looked forward and tried to sit normally. "I'm positive."

The boat slightly picked up speed again and our seat continued to vibrate. Through the corner of my eye, I could see that my mother was clenching her muscles, especially between her legs. She must have been so aroused. It was a sight that I had never seen before. Eventually she crossed her legs in a failed attempt to contain her growing sexual arousal.

Through the corner of my eye, I could see my mother's legs begin to shake. Her toes were wiggling and curling also. As awkward as it was, it was also extremely enticing in a strange way. Her legs looked sexy. Seeing them up close while she was horny was exciting.

"I can't stand this anymore," my mother said with frustration. "This is driving me crazy."

"We better get back to the shore. This isn't going to end well. I'm going to tell the driver to take us back."

Before my mother could reply, our small boat hit a big wave, then another, which caused the boat to jump up and down a few times. My mother quivered and her legs shook. She lifted her feet off the ground and they waved in the air. It was like she had no control over her body.

Then suddenly, her legs just went limp.

"Oh my god," she gasped in embarrassment. "I can't believe that just happened. Oh my god."

The look on my mother's face was sheer horror. She just had a powerful orgasm and I could see fluids dripping down her legs, onto the floor. It was a super awkward situation and I didn't know what to do.

"It's okay if you've..."

"Don't say it," she said, cutting me off. "Don't say that word."

She was too embarrassed to admit that she had an orgasm.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked.

"I'm not a quitter," she replied. "Gosh, that hypnotist is such a fucking useless asshole. I'm going to give that jerk one-star on yelp and a negative review when we get back to the hotel."

It was the first time I had ever heard my prim and proper mother use curse words, so I knew she was pissed. The peeved look on her face only confirmed it.

"I still think we should head back to the dock," I said.

She forced a smile. "No, I think I'm fine now. The worst part is over. Thank you for being patient with me, for my medical dilemma."

We hit another wave and suddenly my mother's face turned flush again. The problem had returned and it was written all over her expressions.

"Okay, we definitely need to turn back now," I said.

"This boat ride can't end like this," she said with determination. "I'll never reach my goals in life if I keep on quitting. That's not the kind of person I am."

There was a look of defiance in her eyes. She was determined to make the most of the trip (especially given how much it cost financially). At that point, there was no changing her mind.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked awkwardly.

Alook came over her face. It was like a light bulb had gone off in her head and she was thinking of something she'd soon regret.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,208 Followers
12