Boating in the San Juans Ch. 05

Story Info
Lil gets picked up by two guys.
4.3k words
4.35
57.3k
11

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We contacted the harbor master as we entered Roche and were told to dock in slip 38. When we motored in, we noticed a pool across from our slip. Lil wanted to take a dip and wash her hair before we did anything else. So after we tied up, we changed into our suits, unfortunately Lil chose the larger of her bikini's. We took the dingy over to the pool. When we were comfortably settled pool side, Lil asked if I had any money for a soda. I discovered that I had left my wallet on the table in the boat, so I went back to get it. I was gone about thirty minutes. As I entered the pool area, I saw my wife chatting it up with a couple of guys who looked familiar. One was using his hands to explain something, while the other was gently sliding his hand up and down my wife's inter thigh. His hand was sliding up to about two inches from her barely covered pussy. Lil must have already taken a swim and showered, since her hair was wrapped in a towel.

When she saw me I put my finger to my lips, so the guys would not know I was there. My wife gave me a sly smile and then said something to the guys, they nodded their heads in response. She reached into her beach bag and brought out a bottle of body lotion which she handed to them. My wife rolled over and undid her top as they began to rub the lotion into her skin. Since they were in the corner of the pool area, the few people that were there were paying them no attention. As I changed positions for a better view I recognized the guys. Kevin and Jack were obviously enjoying their work. Their hands applied lotion to all of her skin, even that part that was covered by her bikini bottom. After a while Lil turned over and they began to put lotion on her front. She did not bother to tie up her top, just laying it in place. I noticed that they spent a lot of time rubbing lotion into her breasts and each of them took a turn rubbing her belly, 'accidentally' sliding under her suit bottom. They both had to re adjust their suits to accommodate their rising members. Deciding it was time for me to appear, I walked over.

"Oh there you are, you sexy thing. Hi Kevin, Hi Jake. Thank you for entertaining my wife for me."

"G'Day Wil, it was our pleasure, wasn't it Jack" Kevin replied.

"I sure was. Any time you what us to entertain your wife, just lets us know." Jack added.

"How nice of you to volunteer, I may just take you up on that sometimes, if Lil doesn't mind." I replied.

"Oh I don't know. Maybe I would or maybe not." Lil responded.

"You may have to watch your openings." I suggested.

"I'll leave that to you, my love." she replied.

The guys looked at us funny, not understanding the inside joke. I left them to take my shower, as I walked out of the door fifteen minutes later, I saw them each lean over and give my wife a kiss and a gentle squeeze of her bare breasts. Seeing me they waved and left the pool area.

When we got back to the boat, my wife told me that the dock side bar/restaurant, had live dance music playing tonight and she wanted to go dancing. I thought that was a great idea, since my wife was a very sexy dancer. When she drinks, she gets amorous and very flirtatious. We barbequed a couple of steaks and drank bottle of wine for dinner. About nine o'clock we heard the band start up, they sounded good and Lil was tapping her toe to the beat.

As we got ready to go she asked, "what did you mean, when you said, "maybe you take them up on their offer of entertaining me?"

"It seemed like you did not mind the entertaining, you were receiving at the pool so if you wanted some more entertainment from them I wouldn't mind." I replied.

"You know, since I've been on this trip my pussy has been ready for anything. The idea of fucking those two guys is very exciting. I may just give them opening they want." she suggested.

"Well the thought of you naked with those two guys, certainly has my cock's attention. Of course they said that they were leaving first thing in the morning so you probably won't see them again" I said showing her my hard cock.

She smiled and said, "maybe there will be some other candidates at the bar, who would be interested in an old lady like me. I wonder what should I wear?"

She looked around in her bag and came up with another short sun dress, which I had not seen. It was black with a colorful flower design, a fitted top with string ties and a full skirt down to about mid thigh. With nothing on under neath it, she looked great! When we got to the bar all the tables were full, so we found a stool on the back corner of the bar. We ordered the house drink which was very strong. After We danced a couple of numbers, we returned to finish our drinks. I needed to use the rest room and told Lil I would be right back. As it turned out, the restroom was a one person room, with a line to use it.

Thirty minutes later, I was threading my way back to our spot on the bar, when I saw my wife on the dance floor with Jack. I looked around for Kevin and found him at a table against the wall with four drinks in front of him.

"Well I though at least they are inviting me too." I thought.

The music ended and a slow one started Jack took my bride of twenty-four years into his arms and pressed her close. He slid his hands over her back and down to her ass, squeezing her and pulling her into his groin. I could see him rubbing himself on her and she was rubbing back. As they danced, I could see a dreamy look in my wife's eyes, as she moved to the music and his touch. After the song ended they returned to the table. Lil had time enough to gulp the rest of her drink, before Kevin was pulling her to the dance floor. Her movements on the floor were very suggestive. It was a good thing that the dance floor was darkened, because several times when my wife would do a turn, her dress would fly up reveling her panty less condition. As it was, I noticed several guys point her out to their friends.

"I wonder where she is going with this tonight?" I thought.

"Hi Jack, I see you guys are entertaining my wife again." I said, as I joined him at the table.

"She said we could, at least until you got back." he replied.

"Right and you wish I was still gone." I thought.

"She is a great dancer." he pointed out.

"She can be, when she is drunk and a feeling sexy." I replied.

"I'll bet she can." he said with a sly grin.

We watched her and Kevin dance a couple more numbers before coming back to the table. Lil sat down breathing hard with a big smile on her face saying, "whew I need a drink."

Kevin went to get her one. As the three of us talked I found out that, the guys were taking turns dancing with her and that Kevin was bringing her third island blaster. I could tell that she was getting blasted and that the next drink would put her inhibitions to the side. Kevin returned with her drink and we talked and told jokes for the next several minutes. Jack was sitting next to her with his legs along side of her's, the table was against the wall with me on the other side and Kevin was sitting behind Jack. The seating arrangement screened her from the rest of the club. Lil was sitting back in her chair with her legs spread a little, I cloud see that Kevin was getting a view and I assumed Jack was too. Jack leaned forward and whispered something in Lil's ear, his hand also came forward and disappeared under her dress. She move forward a little and parting her legs a little more. She said something then he said, "what" and put is ear next to her mouth. He nodded his head and sat back with a smile. A slow song started and before either one could ask her to the floor, I grabbed her hand and took her myself.

As I pulled her close I said, "having a good time, sexy?"

"Yes!" then she stumbled and continued, "although I am getting pretty drunk."

"Maybe I should ask Kevin and Jack to help me get you back to the boat?" I asked.

"As horny as I feel right now you can ask the whole band if you want." She replied.

"What was Jack whispering about a minute ago?" I asked.

"He told me that I had a beautiful pussy and that he and Kevin had gotten really turned on watching us with Clark and Lois yesterday." She replied.

"Was that all?" I wondered out loud.

"No he said that he wanted to do more than put his finger in me." she admitted.

"I thought that was what he was doing. What about Kevin?" I asked.

"They have both fingered me, played with my nipples and whispered nasty things in my ear." She told me as her hand snuck between us and grabbed my hard on, just as the music ended.

Lil was holding on to my arm as we approached the table. "Listen you guys I think it is time I took my wife back to the boat."

They both looked crest fallen. "Would you be so kind as to help me?" I continued.

"Ok!" they said as they jumped out of their seats.

When we got her outside, I told the guys, "now Lil gets a little crazy when she has had too much to drink, so don't be surprised by anything she does."

We were sitting on one of the benches over looking the harbor and it was about one thirty in the morning, so nobody was around.

"How crazy do you want me to be?" she whispered.

"If your dress comes off before we reach our slip I will assume that means you want to visit their boat for a while, if not then I get you all to myself. Either way I"m happy."

"Hummm!" she replied.

Kevin and Jack seemed rather restrained as we walked down the board walk. The cool night air had revived Lil some what and she was bouncing along talking a mile a minute, which is a sure sign that she was nervous.

"I think you left your purse in the bar. I'll go and get it. I'll be bask in a few minutes." I said to Lil.

"Ok sweety, we will be around look for us." she replied.

I knew that she had left her purse on our boat. Now that I had given them the opportunity, I wondered what they would do with it. I walked part way back to the bar and waited for about ten minutes then walked back all the way to our boat. They had disappeared. I decided to relax in our boat for a few minutes and smoke a joint, then search the harbor for their sailboat. I figured it would take about thirty minutes to walk by the seventy-five slips.

By the time I started hunting for their boat, my wife had been alone with them for about forty-five minutes. Ten minutes later I found it. It was not hard to tell that Lil was on board, since her dress was hanging on the bow rail. When I entered the surprising large interior of the sailboat, I was greeted by my naked wife sitting between Jack and Kevin who were also nude. Lil had a cock in each hand. They were a little bigger than Clark's and were about three quarters erect. My wife smiled at me as I entered.

"good, your just in time for round two."

"What happened to round one?" I asked.

"It's over and I won." Lil replied.

"Really? I'll be the judge of that. Tell me what happened?" I said.

"I'll tell you tomorrow, right now I have two hard cocks to play with. You are welcome to watch or join in, which ever." saying that My wife moved to her knees and began to suck on Kevin's cock.

Both guys gave me a tentative smile but did not move until I smiled back and nodded my head. Jack positioned himself behind Lil and began to play with her pussy and clit, while stroking his cock to its full hardness. He was fucking her with two fingers and rubbing her clit with his thumb. Lil spread her legs farther apart to accommodate him. Kevin started telling her how good she felt on his cock. After a few minutes, Jack positioned his cock at her opening and shoved it in. My wife grunted as he hit bottom. He started to fuck her hard and fast, which made it difficult to keep Kevin's cock in her mouth. She let it slip out and began to do a Lois.

"Oh yeah, give it to me Jack. Fuck me with your big cock. Play with my tits Kevin. Oh fuck that feels good."

Kevin moved around so he could caress her body, while Jack slapped his balls against her clit. They fucked like that for about five minutes, with Lil telling them what to do and exclaiming how well they were doing it. My wife had her ass in the air and was pumping back on Jack's cock as hard as she could.

Jack started telling her, "cum for me baby. Come on, cum for me."

He was moaning each time his cock penetrated her, he would give her an extra little push, before pulling back out.

"I'm going to, keep fucking me. I'm almost there. Yeah! There it is. Do it." Lil moaned and continued, " Fuck me good. Now!" Her pussy spread it's self out and she began to cum. Jack speared his cock deep into her, as his orgasm over came him.

"Damn that was good. Are you ready Kevin?" my wife said shortly after Jack pulled out of her.

When Kevin nodded his head she said, "good come here and stick it in me."

She laid back on the mattress Jack had laid in the floor and spread her legs. Kevin was between them in a flash. He was fucking her one second later. I watched as his hips pumped up and down, between my wife's legs. Little by little her legs rose, as her did her next orgasm. After about ten minutes, Kevin put her legs up on his shoulders and began to really slam it to her. Lil's head was rolling side to side, her breasts were bouncing back and forth and her hands were on his butt urging him on and in. After a few minutes more, she moaned loudly and spreading herself wide open. Kevin's head went up, as his hips strained to shove his cock into her as deep as possible. His butt clenched and his hips jerked five or six times, as he shot his cum in her willing and wanting pussy.

As Kevin pulled out, I could see a mixture of their juices coming out of her pussy.

"Who's next." she asked as she looked at my very hard cock.

"Give me that cushion." I told Jack.

Then I moved down beside my wife and gave her a long sensual kiss which she returned with fervor.

"Roll over I wanted you from behind." I commanded.

She gave me a knowing smile and put her hips on the cushion and her hand between her legs. She began to stroke her pussy, as I straddled her legs and put my cock into her. Instead of a warm tight tunnel, I found my cock in a hot slippery cavern. My wife tried to squeeze me but she could tell, that there was very little feeling for me or for her.

She turned and said, "back up lover, I have a gift for you."

She spread her legs and moved the cushion up, so she could lay her head on it and said, "Ok put it in slowly."

I looked at her wide open dripping pussy, quickly wondering if I could get my whole hand inside her and then wondering what she wanted me to do. Lil noticing my hesitation, looking back at me.

"I have another opening you know?"

My cock jerked as I realized what my wife was offering. She has never let me or any one else fuck her ass before. She was a virgin in that respect. I looked at her, as I began to stroke her pussy, lubricating my fingers and probing her virgin opening.

"Thank you, this is a wonderful surprise."

Looking at Kevin and Jack, I asked if they would position themselves on either side of her body and caress her. They quickly complied and my wife was soon shivering with their touch and anticipation. I continued to play with her pussy and lubricate her other opening. Once I had two fingers gently fucking in and out of her ass, I used my other hand on her pussy. Putting three fingers in her and stroking her clit. I continued doing that until she relaxed and began to moan with pleasure. I told Jack to rub her clit while I move in behind her and inserted my cock into her pussy, while gently running my two fingers in and out of her ass. This combination caused her to spasm into orgasm with in a short time. I slipped out of her pussy and position my cock at her opening. Jack continued to play with her pussy and clit, while Kevin ran his hands over her back and breasts. I slowly began to put pressure on her opening. Lil tensed up, as the head of my cock popped inside of her. Running my hands on her back, I told her to relax and that I was going to go real slow. I applied gentle pressure, as she relaxed and allowed me to slip into her.

"Good grief you are so wet and so beautiful Lil." Jack said, as he slid a finger into her pussy and stroked her clit.

I began to slowly stroke in and out of her, until I was buried completely in my wife's ass. "I'm all the way in sweetheart. How does it feel?" I asked.

"It doesn't really hurt. In fact it feels kind a good. Keep going, I want you to fuck me." she replied.

After several minutes of slowly building up my speed during which, I felt Jack's fingers in my wife's pussy and her body begin to vibrate, as her orgasm approached. My cock was in a very tight undulating tunnel and was so close to cumming that controlling it, was exquisite sexual torture. Suddenly Lil let out a loud moan and began to push and pull my cock in and out of her. Her whole body was shaking and trembling from the sexual stimulation she was receiving. Jack's hand was rapidly stroking in and out of her pussy, her head was laying on Kevin's leg, as he held and caressed her. A few moments later, I lost control and slammed my cock deep into her.

When she felt me start to cum she said, "I can feel you cumming it is making me Ohhhhh."

We shuttered and convulsed for what seem like hours of intense pleasure. When I became aware of my surroundings, Lil was passed out under me and my cock was still buried in her ass. Kevin and Jack were just sitting back with a look of wonder in their eyes. Lil moaned softly as, I gently removed my cock and collapsed against the wall.

Lil dosed off for about thirty minutes before opening her eyes looking at us with a smile saying, "was it good for you to?"

We busted up laughing, each giving her a kiss. She stood up and looked down.

"I know I was on fire and I did like the way you handled your hoses but did you have to use so much fire retardant."

That got us going again.

"Well if you guys think it's so funny, then you can just clean it up." She scolded us.

"With pleasure Mam." we said.

We took her into the bathroom and put her under the shower, giving her a complete wash job. Then used some body lotion and gave her a rub down. She later told me that the rub down was almost as good as the sex. Saying good night to Kevin and Jack, we picked up her dress and carried it back to our boat.

The next morning I awoke about eleven AM and fixed some coffee while Lil slept in. During my second cup, Kevin and Jack stopped by to say good bye. They were disappointed that Lil was not up yet, since they had come bearing gifts. I offered them some coffee, assuring them that she would probably be up pretty soon.

"As you know we have made a lot of money with our opal mines and would like you and Lil to have these." Jack said, showing me a couple of gem papers.

I opened the papers to discover two rather large black fire opals.

"Damn you guys these things are worth a fortune, are you sure you want to give them to us" I asked.

"We have hundreds of them and would like to share these with the two of you." Kevin said.

"Well what can I say? Thank you." I replied.

"We wanted you to know how much we appreciated you sharing your beautiful wife with us last night." Jack said.

"The pleasure was all ours, especially Lil's." I joked.

"Why don't you go in and see if she is awake." I suggested.

A few minutes later I heard Lil say, "why Jack is that for me?"

I looked on the table and the opals were still there, so he must have had something else for her. I picked them up and put them in my pocket smiling, "these things are worth twenty thousand each wholesale." I thought, as I walked into our stateroom.

Jack was between her legs energetically giving her his present, while Kevin passionately kissed her and fondled her breasts. Jack fucked her for about fifteen minutes. When he and my wife came, Kevin took his place and Jack took Kevin's place. When they had recovered I showed Lil their present, she was understandably thrilled and asked them if they wanted to do her again. They declined, saying that between last night and this morning she had wore them out.

12