Boating in the San Juans Ch. 08

Story Info
Toga party ends with a double bang.
2k words
4.36
46.8k
11

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finally released me I discovered that the dance was over, for almost every one else anyway. There were about ten couples left in the room three of them were engaged with each other, the others except my wife and some guy, were recovering from their dances. Lil was smiling at me while she stroked her friend's cock. She was only a few feet away and I could see that his cock was impressive. She had both hands around it, one on top of the other as she stroked him. The head was exposed over her hands and was about 30% wider than the shaft. There was a pile of cushions next to the wall which Lil had me sit on. I leaned back, stretching out and found that my body was well supported by the cushions.

"Comfy?" my wife asked.

"It will do." I replied still puzzled by her actions.

She straddled me and lowered her pussy onto my cock. It was loose and sloppy with cum. As she slid up and down on me she

"There is two loads of cum in there. I thought you might like to see what my pussy feels like after being fucked by twelve cocks in a row."

With her words came images of the other guys enjoying my wife's pussy, causing my cock to twitch in response.

"You like that idea huh?" she said, after feeling the twitch.

"Yes!" I croaked.

"I have one more cock for my pussy to fuck. Do you want to do my ass before, during or after?"

There was no question in my mind, "all of the above.' I said.

She grinned and said, "I hopped you would say that."

My wife stood up and turned around grabbing the guy's hard cock, "Bill this is Wil, Wil this is Bill."

Lil got to her knees spreading her legs as she backed over me until she felt my cock. Reaching behind her, she centered my cock on her ass and pushed me inside of her. She rocked back and forth on my cock as she sucked Bill's. With one hand stroking her clit and with Bill's hands on her shoulders and mine on her ass the three of us started our first double penetration experience. My wife's ass felt like hot liquid butter, the muscles of her opening tightly grasped my cock. She began to hump me and stroke her pussy faster. As she leaned away from his cock driving my cock deep into herself, I reached around her and fondled her breasts, as she frantically rubbed her clit.

"Do it now Bill." she commanded.

Bill straddled my legs moving forward to place his cock at the opening of her pussy. My wife stopped rubbing her clit and leaned back using both arms to support herself. I felt Bill's balls drag along my legs and the head of his cock rub along my cock buried in her ass as he penetrated her. When his cock head was even with mine he stopped and pulled part way back. The sensations of his cock rubbing mine inside her, was making my balls ache.

I could hear my wife telling him, "do it, put it all in me. Stick your big cock deep inside me."

Bill continued to slowly slide in and out of her, never pushing past the end of my cock. It seemed to me that his cock was getting bigger and I realized, that it was also getting harder. When he first put it in he wasn't at full erection, he was slowly building his hard on. He continued for several more strokes.

"I'm ready now. How do you want me to do it?"

"Like we decided, but hurry I am very close." she replied breathlessly.

The next stroke, pushed past me and I felt his shaft slid on the head of my cock, followed by his balls bouncing into mine. My mind was swirling with all the new sensations my cock and mind were receiving. He gradually began to build up speed, his cock bouncing over mine like speed bumps in a road. My wife was incoherent as she moaned with the experience of having two cocks in her at the same time. Bill changed the angle of his thrusts and was now rubbing me with twice the pressure than before. My cock began to swell as my orgasm approached but Lil squeezed me hard, stopping my climax as her's built. Her arms trembled as she supported her weigh, so I put my hands on her back to give her more support. She relaxed some what, which allowed Bill to get a little farther inside her with his next stroke. When his cock hit the bottom of her pussy, he bumped into her clit causing her to cum. I felt her body jerk from the impact of his thrusts and the immediate contraction of her pelvic muscles. Her whole body stiffened as her orgasm began to peak. Bill waited for her first spasm. When it came, he began to fuck her rapidly as he built toward his own. I could fell my wife's orgasm course through her with waves of tremors. Bill's cock was swelling and he was grunting with each stroke. My orgasm was there as I felt him grab her and shove himself tightly inside her. His cock began to jerk as it pumped it's cum into her. The orgasm I was experiencing was mind blowing, it seemed to go on for ever. I was aware that my wife was saying something but the roaring in my brain was too loud for me to understand. I had never felt another man cum before and here I was shooting my load right along with him.

Lil's arms collapsed. Bill fell back on his haunches and his cock rubbed past mine once more as it popped free. He moved backward off my legs allowing Lil and I to roll to our sides with me still locked inside her. As we lay there trying to catch our breath we heard the other people in the room clapping and cheering our performance. I had totally forgotten they were there. Some one brought us each a glass of ice water which we drank while sitting against the wall. A few minutes later a couple of guys helped us to our feet.

One kidded Lil saying, "I don't suppose you would do us next would you?"

My wife looked at them with an appraising eye saying, "just give me a few minutes more to recuperate."

"What!!!" I thought, then gave her a big grin when I saw the twinkle in her eye.

"Really!" the guy said. "You can fuck my pussy but this guy is the only one who gets my ass." she replied.

"Damn I'm going to have wet dreams for a month over you." he stated.

Lil reached out and grabbed his cock, which started to harden.

"What a sweet thing to say." she said stroking his now hard cock.

"Do you like sloppy thirds?" she asked him still stroking his cock.

"If it was with you I'd take sloppy three hundredths." he replied.

She eyed him carefully, "you crashed this party didn't you?"

He hung his head and nodded.

"Come on," she said holding on to his cock she walked out the door and over to a dark corner of the pool.

She turned to me and smiled saying, "what do you think I should do with this party crasher?"

He looked at me with fear in his eyes, looking at his still hard cock with my wife's hand stroking it, "it looks like you have him well in hand. Take care of it." I answered.

Lil looked at him, then at his respectable sized cock. "Do you want to fuck me?"

His cock jumped in her hand, "Yes." he replied.

She moved to a chair and kneeled on the seat.

Looking back at him she said, "well do you need an engraved invitation?"

Surprise, suprise, he slid right in,

"Ah that's feels nice. Go ahead and enjoy yourself." my wife told him.

He fucked her for about ten minutes before cumming. When he finished he thanked her and told her he would never forget her.

"You better not." then slapping him hard on the ass said, "now get out of here before I call security."

He disappeared in a flash. We were still laughing, when I pushed Lil into the pool as we were walking by.

We understandably slept in the next morning. I awoke first and was sitting outside having coffee when Bill and his wife Dee came by

"Good morning," he said, "how are you doing and how is Lil?"

"I'm doing fine but Lil is still in bed." I replied.

"That's not surprising, considering?" he suggested with a smile.

"That's true, I figure her for a another two hours at least." I said eyeing his wife.

She was wearing a thong and was a heavy breasted brunette.

"Oh sorry this is my wife Dee." Bill said.

I walked up to her and kissed her on the mouth, "pleased to meet the three of you."

Dee giggled causing her breasts to bounce invitingly.

"We are heading out today in about two hours. If Lil is up by then come down for lunch if not then come yourself. I'm sure Dee could find something for you to eat." Bill invited, while Dee grinned and nodded her head.

During the next thirty minutes three more couples came by to say hi and I exchanged addresses with all of them. When I went in to see if Lil was a wake, I discovered that she was still dead to the world and sleeping on top of the covers naked. I left a note tapped to the toilet telling her where I was and walked down to Bill and Dee's RV.

When I arrived, Dee told me that Bill was gone visiting other campers.

"What would you like to eat" she asked.

"You then a sandwich." I replied.

"The sandwich I would have to make but I'm ready right now."

She stated as her thong hit the floor and she turned around allowing me to admire her body.

"Number seven!" I exclaimed.

"You almost made me loose it last night." I continued.

She smiled and nodded saying, "you want to lose it now?"

"You bet." I replied.

I followed her into the bedroom where we fucked each other for about forty minutes. She was great. When I left, I had their address and phone numbers and they had ours. When I approached our trailer I heard moaning. Looking through the screen door I saw Lil sitting on the table with a stranger's cock in her pussy. He was banging away in her as she humped him back.

She saw me and said, "hi honey, this is Joe. He came by to meet the famous woman from last night."

"Looks like the meeting's going well." I replied.

She just nodded concentrating on the climax which came shortly before he did. A few minutes later Joe left

"I guess I don't have to worry whether you are alright considering last night."

"No I feel great. My rear is a little sore but everything else seems to work alright."

"From what I saw I guess it does." I remarked.

"Are you jealous." she snickered.

I smiled and took her in my arms saying, "why should I be? I'm married to the sexiest woman on earth, besides your ass belongs to me."

When we got home the next day. The dresses and bikini's disappeared and my ‘at home' wife reappeared. When I saw the transformation, I was distressed but thought I hid it well. About three weeks later, Lil came into the tv room after the kids had gone to bed wearing a shapeless dress.

"I've got something for you." she said.

She handed me an envelope which I opened. A couple of photo's and a letter fell out. The photo's were of a good looking couple about our age and they had posed nude. The letter said that they were coming to our town this week end and would like to meet us. They were given our address by Bill and Dee and were sure that we would, get it on, just fine. My cock started to harden with the thought. I looked at my wife who raised her dress showing me her freshly shaved pussy

"Are you ready to party?"

"Oh!! what a vacation"