Bob and Brenda Jackson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry and Pam headed out to the pool with Brenda and Don tagging along close behind. When they walked outside, they couldn't believe their eyes. There was a lap pool, an Olympic size pool and a grotto.

Henry asked, "Pam, if I'm not being too nosy, can I ask how much did the house cost?"

"Around $4 million dollars," Pam told him in a very factual manner, "and the house Carrie lives in was around $1.5 million."

"Oh, that reminds me. How is Carrie doing?"

"Carrie just had another baby about a month ago! And she is so adorable. Every time I see Carrie's baby, I tell Bob we need to start working on getting me pregnant too!"

Just then Bob walked up in time to hear her last remark. He playfully smacked her on the butt.

"Baby, we'll get you knocked up soon enough. But right now, we need more 'us' time."

The rest of the evening, Brenda walked around with a stick up her ass. She had done okay, but her fucking ex, Bob, had turned out great.

"Why didn't I see this coming? Bob's not stupid, but come on, now he has everything I wanted," she thought to herself bitterly.

Don on the other hand was having a ball. He was flirting with every woman in sight, but he had his eyes on Pam. Pam was at the table eating when Don walked up. Don flirted and Pam flirted right back.

But when Don touched Pam, he'd made the wrong choice, and Pam slapped the shit out of him. Don got pissed and was about to hit her when Bob walked up.

Don looked Bob right in the eye and told him, " Why don't you walk away before you get your little ass whipped."

I don't know if you've heard Jim Croce's song "Bad, Bad, Leroy Brown" but like the song said "Leroy looked like a jig saw puzzle with a couple of pieces lost". Don got his ass kicked by fucking with the wife of a jealous man. Needless to say, Don didn't have a good night.

When the job cuts were announced, surprisingly Brenda and Don's names weren't on the list. But they did have to take a small cut in pay.

********

A year later, Pam finally got what she wanted. Twin girls, and a couple of years after that, a little boy who looked just like Bob.

Don and Brenda got divorced a year after that.

Don came home one night with a few guys from work. They fucked Brenda for over four hours. Brenda overheard Don telling the guys, "She was a whore when I met her, so why stop now?"

When Don woke up Brenda was gone. Brenda left Don a note: all it said was 'I left him for you?' Don didn't care about Brenda leaving, because to him she'd never been anything but a slut and whore anyway.

One month later Don was found dead in his bath tub, with both wrist cut open to the bone. Next to him were test result showing that he was HIV positive.

Brenda ended up working in one of the companies stores on the West Coast. She went to see Bob to apologize before she left. But when Brenda saw Bob playing in the yard with his beautiful young wife and his children, she just got back in her car and drove away. Brenda cried for many days to come.

Many years later, Brenda was reading an article as she lay in her hospital bed. She didn't have HIV, but she did have cancer. She was on chemo but it wasn't working. It was a feature article on CEOs of the Fortune 500 companies, and it was about Bob, Pam, their five kids and fifteen grandkids.

The closest Brenda got to finding another man like Bob, was the beagle she named after him.

And that's about as close as I'll get to forgiving a lying slut. After all, she did get to keep her job. Thanks to my editor once again — your the man.

12