Bob & Lois's DVD Debut

Story Info
Photos of a sex session lead to a mature threesome.
2.7k words
4.44
28.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

While this is a continuation of Lois's Confession Pt. 1 and Pt. 2 I decided to make it a stand alone story since it took place a few weeks later under different circumstances. For those of you that didn't read the first two stories it might help as an introduction to things to read Lois's Confession Pt. 1.

*****

It took me a while, but I finally finished editing the photos I took of Bob and Lois and organized them into an "album." I had literally hundreds of photos to go through since I filled nearly three 4GB memory cards.

Once I had the "album" organized on the computer I downloaded it onto two DVDs. Including the photos of Lois alone, which I used as an "introduction" to the second part of the "album" of them having sex.

I informed Lois the DVDs were done and would bring them with me later that week when she was scheduled to do my nails.

When I arrived at Lois's place I asked if she wanted to view the DVD before doing my nails.

"I think I better get your nails out the way first since I don't know what frame of mind I'll be in after seeing the DVD. If I get too "excited" from viewing it, or embarrassed, I might make a mess of your nails. Which is the last thing I want to do."

A bit later when Lois finished manicuring my finger nails and just before starting my pedicure Bob showed up. When he did, Lois apologized since she forgot to tell me he would be coming for his DVD. When she told him it was ready he said he couldn't wait to get his copy and would make a special trip from Indy for it. No way was Lois going to chance mailing it to him where it might get lost and/or end up in the wrong hands.

After Bob gave us both a quick hug and kiss, and got himself a beer, he asked where the DVD was. Lois handed him his copy, which he immediately took to the living room and popped into the DVD player.

When he started viewing it we could hear the background music playing that I added, but couldn't see the TV screen from where we were in the kitchen.

As Lois continued doing my pedicure we could tell from the music playing over and over that Bob was viewing the DVD multiple times. After a while the music was getting monotonous because of him viewing it continuously.

When Lois finished the pedicure we joined him in the living room so Lois could view the DVD herself for the first time.

After she did she said..."Wow! You did a terrific job Lacey. The photos and the DVD turned out much better than I ever expected. I'm truly impressed."

Bob seconded Lois's opinion. Then added..."Way, way better than I could ever have hoped. Especially the pictures of Lois alone. What a surprise they were, and I loved the way you sequenced things. You did a marvelous job Lacey, and I can't thank you enough."

Lois decided to view the photos again and while she did she paused the DVD at what seemed like nearly every photo so she could comment on it. Especially the ones of Bob fucking her in the ass. Something you can't see yourself in person when being ass-fucked. She simply loved them and marveled at the sight of Bob's cock penetrating her asshole.

While viewing the pics it was easy to see Lois was getting turned on by them. So was Bob. Which became evident by the huge bulge that developed in his pants. Not only from the photos, but also from Lois's remarks.

Lois finally finished watching the DVD after what seemed like a third or forth time before getting her and I a glass of wine and Bob another beer.

She sat next to Bob on the sofa while I was seated across from them in an easy chair. Wasn't long before I noticed Bob staring at my bare feet. Same as the last time when we were together after Lois just finished with my pedicure. All I could think of was here we go again.

Didn't take long before Bob asked if he could suck my toes like he did the other time. Since I was a little "heated" myself from viewing the DVD with the two star players present I said..."Be my guest Bob, but you need to get naked first so Lois can get at your cock more easily this time."

Upon hearing that Bob stood up and undressed quick as a flash. When buck naked his cock was standing straight out fully erect and throbbing ever so slightly with each heart beat.

Lois surprised me by stripping naked also. After she did she asked if I was going to join them. I hesitated a bit, but decided why not. I'd be way more comfortable than I was the last time when fully dressed. Plus I could masturbate easily if I wanted since I had a tremendous urge to do so when Bob sucked on my toes before.

Once I was I sat back down and raised one leg in the air for Bob and told him to have at it. Bob knelt in front of me and immediately took my toes in his mouth. First the toes of one foot then the other. All of which he sucked and licked like crazy. Especially my big toes, which he sucked as though they were small cocks.

This time instead of Lois masturbating Bob while he sucked my toes she bent over me and began kissing and tonguing me passionately along with fondling my tits. Wasn't long before my nipples got big as pencil erasers and just as hard. Which Lois didn't hesitate to suck once they did.

While she was nibbling and sucking my nipples she reached down and began to paw at my pubic mound. Then a finger found its way to my clit and began rubbing it intently. It was a very enjoyable experience having my toes sucked while being masturbated. Just having my toes sucked is a sensuous experience. Let alone someone masturbating you and sucking on your nipples at the same time. I couldn't have been enjoying myself more if I tried.

Wasn't long before I began breathing heavily and humping Lois's hand and finger. So much so I ended up sliding down in the chair which resulted in my ass hanging over the edge of the cushion somewhat. When it was I spread my legs wide to give Lois better access to things.

Without realizing it Bob now had a relatively clear view of my fully exposed cunt while slobbering over my feet. When he did he stopped sucking my toes and asked if I'd mind if he went down on my pussy. By then I was so hot from Lois fingering my clit all I could say was... "Please do and make it good."

Lois removed her hand and it was quickly replaced by Bob's face and tongue. Then I remembered how long Bob's tongue was from the photos I took of him going down on Lois. Coincidently the next thing I felt was his tongue snake inside my pussy. His tongue would put Mick Jagger's to shame it's so long. It felt simply incredible lapping the inside of my vaginal orifice. I even felt it flick against my G spot occasionally.

When I thought I couldn't stand it anymore without exploding all over Bob's face he removed his tongue from my pussy and began licking my asshole. After rimming it for a few minutes he inserted his tongue a good inch or more in my anus. Then he proceeded to tongue fuck it while wiggling his tongue as one would a finger. The pleasure was so intense I couldn't resist attacking my clit with two fingers and rubbing it in a rapid circular motion. I was so wet from Bob's saliva and my own love juice you would have thought I peed myself without knowing better.

Suddenly without warning I orgasmed. Came on me like a speeding freight train. When I did I grabbed Bob's head with both hands and pulled him tight up against my asshole so his tongue was as deep in my ass as possible. As I did I all but exploded and sprayed pussy juice over his upper face and head. I literally showered him with my cum stream.

What a terrific orgasm I had because of the way it came on so fast. Hit me like a bolt of lightning. No doubt Bob's long tongue and how well he used it had a lot to do with it. I was envious of Lois. If my husband Walter had a tongue as long a day wouldn't go by where he wouldn't be required to use it on my cunt and asshole. Seriously.

Once I recovered from my orgasm it was easy to see Bob needed some sort of "relief" as his cock was pulsating madly. Lois too from the look of her inner thighs which were soaked from vaginal fluids that seeped from her cunt. Little did I know at the time that Lois had masturbated and orgasmed twice while watching Bob do me.

I had a tremendous desire to suck Bob's cock after the way he pleasured me with his tongue. As I've mentioned before, Bob has quite the man tool. A good 8 inches long with a delicious looking cockhead. One that I've been fantasizing about sucking ever since I first saw it. But I restrained myself and felt it only fair he do Lois in some way first.

As though reading my mind Lois said..."Now that Lacey has had some fun it's my turn. If you don't fuck me Bob, and soon, I'm going to have to masturbate again."

With that said Lois got down on all fours on the carpeted floor. A clear invitation for Bob to fuck her, which he didn't hesitate to do. No sooner was Lois in position Bob was on his knees behind her and rammed his long cock straight into her pussy. No preparation was needed since Lois's cunt was already soaking wet and Bob's cock was so hard you could have hammered nails with it.

Bob's first plunge, which went balls deep in one smooth motion, caused Lois to let out a deep moan of pleasure. Plus it caused her cunt to make a loud squishing sound since she was so saturated internally with love juice.

Bob then began a steady fucking motion. Slowly at first, but his paced quickly increased. Wasn't long before he was holding onto Lois's ass for dear life and driving his cock in & out of her cunt like a jack hammer.

Bob was humping Lois so fast and hard they were making loud slapping noises every time Bob came in full contact up against her ass. Plus Lois would let out a loud grunt each time he rammed his cock deep into her pussy.

Finally when I thought Bob couldn't hump any faster he let out a loud groan before driving his cock as deep he could and then literally froze in position. When he did his cock must have all but exploded as it was obvious he was unloading one huge cumload in Lois. He moaned and twitched for the longest time as he flooded her vaginal orifice with what seemed like a nearly endless series of cum shots.

As he did Lois orgasmed also and just as explosively. Only difference she shook and squealed like a stuffed pig.

Between Bob's huge cumload and Lois's pussy juice, both gushed out of Lois's cunt like a broken water pipe as soon as he removed his cock. A massive flow of both mixed together streamed out of Lois's vagina and down onto the carpet. What a mess it made, but I'm sure neither of them cared much at that point.

Totally drained, emotionally and physically, they struggled to stand upright to make their way to the sofa to rest. Once they were Lois cleaned up the mess from the carpet before getting another glass of wine for us, and Bob another beer.

"You two put on quite a show. That's was the most frantic bout of intercourse I've ever witness by two mature people. You fucked like 20 year olds. And what an orgasm you both had. Would have loved to have taken a video of you two fucking the way you did it was that intense."

"Couldn't be helped after going down on you the way I did. I got so frigging turned on from tonguing your pussy and asshole I thought I was going to cum all over myself."

"Same here."...added Lois. "Watching Bob as he tongued you and seeing the effect it was having made me hot as a wood burning stove. While you weren't aware of it, I orgasmed twice from masturbating as I watched."

After chit chatting for a bit I noticed Bob's cock starting to get erect again. When I mentioned something about it he said having sex with both Lois and I was a dream come true for him. Then he started to stroke his dick while telling us how much he enjoyed it. As he did his cock quickly became fully erect again.

"I don't know about you Bob, but it's getting near time for me to leave. But before I do I'd liked the pleasure of sucking your cock before I go. Maybe Lois too if she's up to it. Just like we both did together with my husband Walter."

"Let's do it Lacey. Be fun both of us sucking Bob's cock together. For him as well as us."

With that said I knelt between Bob's legs before taking just his cockhead between my lips. Which I licked and sucked ever so gently. While I prefer starting with a limp cock due to how much I love the feel of how one grows in my mouth it couldn't be helped since Bob was fully erect. After savoring Bob's cockhead with my lips and tongue I very slowly began bobbing my head up and down on Bob's long cock shaft while sucking furiously.

As I mouth fucked Bob's cock, I gradually took more and more of it in my mouth until I was taking at least six inches of it's eight inch length. So much so his cockhead would enter my throat ever so slightly on each downward motion of my head.

Soon Bob was steadily moaning with pleasure while gently rubbing my hair and head. At that point I figured it was time for Lois to take over. Otherwise Bob might cum before she had her turn.

As soon as I released him from my mouth Lois took my place and engulfed his entire cock straight into hers. All eight inches. Then she began mouth fucking it like a well oiled machine. It was amazing how well she handled his cock in her mouth with no use of her hands. Cocking sucking at it's best from my perspective.

Her head and sucking action were so intense she had Bob on the verge of cumming in a matter of minutes. Then without any warning Bob grabbed Lois's head with both hands and pulled her down on his cock. So far down her nose got lost in his pubic hair as his entire dick was buried deep in her mouth.

When he did he let out a loud groan and shot multiple cum streams straight down her throat. Lois held tightly onto Bob's thighs and took it all like a pro. Didn't come close to gagging or resisting. If anything she relished taking Bob's long cock and load deep in her throat. Way better that I ever could.

When she released him I took Bob's cock back in my mouth to suck it dry and then gently tongue massaged it until it was limp. Once it was I let it slip from between my lips and said..."All good things must come to an end."

The End