Bob & Susan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you thinking?" Gina asked, seeing her friend deep in thought. "Are we still friends?"

"Yes." Susan smiled and rose. Walking over to Gina, she kissed her on the mouth. "We are still friends."

"What do we do now?" Gina asked.

"First, we go over to my house and get to sleep." Susan grinned. "Your husband won't be home tonight and I've fucked so much today, I'm exhausted - and I need a shower."

Gina laughed and agreed and before long, the two women were in Susan's house. Opening the bedroom door quietly, they found Bob asleep and decided to use the guest bathroom. After some warm water, and sexual pleasuring, they went to the guest bedroom and slept.

Bob woke with a sense of disappointment the next morning. He was in bed alone. Before going to look for Susan, Bob showered and then opened the bedroom door, nude. He heard laughter, the sound to two female voices coming from the direction of the kitchen.

His first thought was to dress first and then find out what was going on, but his curiosity overcame his good sense and he tiptoed quietly peeking around the opening between the living room and kitchen, thinking he would not be seem.

What he saw was a surprise. Susan was sitting at the table facing him and she was naked. Across from her was another naked woman. He froze, and Susan saw his head.

"Good morning, Bob." She said, cheerily. "Come on in."

"I don't have any clothes on." Bob explained, keeping his body behind the wall to hide his rapidly rising cock.

The other woman turned and looked into his face. "Neither do we."

Susan introduced Gina as her best friend and both women continued to encourage him to come in with them, and Bob finally relented, moving fully into the opening.

Gina's gaze traveled down his body. "I agree with you, Susan. He does have a nice cock."

Bob flushed, and Susan tried to set him at ease. "Its all right, lover. I tell Gina everything about my sex life and I've only had good things to say about you."

"Everything?" Bob did not feel comforted.

"I was impressed that you ate your cum out of her pussy - twice." Gina responded, grinning. "Most men wouldn't do that."

Bob blushed, but wanting to fit in with the two beautiful women who seemed to at ease with nudity and raw sex talk, he almost blurted out. "I really enjoyed it. I love the taste of her pussy."

"So do I." Gina responded, and the room was suddenly silent as Bob looked from one woman to the other, both hearing, and yet not sure.

Seeing his expression, Susan explained. "Gina and I had a great experience last night. It's the first time I ever tasted another woman's pussy."

She looked at Gina, then back up at Bob, who was now standing beside Gina's chair. Bob was still speechless when he felt warm fingers grip his cock and looking down, discovered the hand was Gina's.

"I think he likes the idea." Gina laughed, squeezing Bob's cock, then stroking it a couple of times.

"Oh God." Was all Bob could say as he thrust his hips involuntarily, fucking Gina's hand.

"Stop that." Susan spoke to Gina with mock distaste. "I don't want him cuming on my table. Besides, we need to talk. Sit down, Bob."

At Susan's urging, Gina told Bob what she had earlier told Susan about his wife and about them setting up the date.

"So you see," She concluded. "Your wife doesn't care if you fuck Susan - or anyone else. In fact, she hoped you would."

Then looking from Bob to Susan, she said. "You two look like you really enjoy each other."

"I don't know." Susan responded with a sly grin. "Bob knows I can be a real pain in the ass, sometimes."

Gina was taking a swallow of lukewarm coffee and almost choked with laughter, catching the innuendo about Susan using her strapon on him yesterday.

Bob grinned. "That's one thing I love about you, Susan. I love your wit."

"What's that about loving my tit?" Susan joked back.

"I love your tits too." Bob responded, still grinning.

"Me too/" Gina chimed in quickly.

"You take one and I'll that the other." Bob quipped back.

He suddenly realized the impact of his statement when he looked over to see Susan's body turning pink, flushing with excitement at the thought. He glanced at Gina and their eyes met, agreeing, knowing what they were going to do. They rose at the same time and moved, kneeling one on each side of Susan. Bending their heads, they each licked a nipple and then took it into their lips sucking.

Susan pushed her chest out quickly, loving the feeling to both her nipples being sucked at once, groaning with desire, knowing that one was being sucked by a man and the other by a woman. She looked down at the two of them and watched as Bob stopped sucking and turned toward Gina, who turned toward him as well. She watched as they kissed passionately, then returned to her nipples.

As the sucking continued, alternating with ever more passionate kissing, Susan spread her legs, hoping someone would move there, but neither did for the longest time - not until Gina raised her head and spoke.

"I'll flip you to see who gets her pussy and who gets her asshole."

"I'll take either." Bob quickly responded.

How they got there, no one clearly remembered, but soon, Susan was on all fours on the living room carpet, lowering her pussy to Gina's mouth. As Gina began to lick and suck her pussy and clit, Bob began licking her ass, bringing screams of delight as Susan felt tongues probing into both openings at the same time.

They continued to lick and suck with Susan grinding first onto Gina's mouth, then back into Bob's face. As they had done with her tits, Gina and Bob paused from time to time to kiss, sliding their tongues into each other's mouth, giving Bob a chance to taste Susan's pussy as he ate her ass.

"Oh God! Oh Fuck! Oh God! Oh Fuck!" Susan alternated between one and the other until she began to cum, raising her self up on her arms so she could push down harder with her hips. The climax was intense and wonderful, indescribable, beyond anything she had experienced before.

When it was finished, Susan collapsed onto Gina's face.

"God, I can't believe it!" She exclaimed, breathing hard as she rolled to one side and watched Bob and Gina kissing, sharing her pussy honey with each other.

Seeing the two of them brought a new desire and she interrupted their passion.

"I want to see you too fuck."

By on one was surprised by much of anything and Gina was soon on her back with Bob between her legs, sliding his cock into her wet pussy. Susan watched, looking from one face to the other, seeing the pure fucking intensity, the lust, as Bob fucked harder and faster and Gina thrust up, swallowing his cock completely with her pussy each time.

Occasionally, they would look over at her, but mostly at each other and Susan began to see more that mere desire in their eyes. She didn't feel threatened, but rather delighted that the bond was developing, a bond between the three of them, sexual, but more than just that.

Fascinated, she watched as Bob began to cum, grunting, thrusting, looking from Gina's face to hers, then back again. Gina's eyes also alternated between her two sex partners. As Bob came, fleeting fantasies began to play through Susan's mind - fantasies about how she could join, what she could do with the two of them in this position.

Finished, Bob collapses onto Gina and begin kissing her face tenderly, as he had kissed Susan's the day before, finally rolling off and lying beside her.

Another thought his Susan as she watched them - a thought that was very erotic, and for this juncture in her sexual exploration, very new. She bend to kiss first Bob, then Gina on the lips, then crawled slowly between Gina's legs, looking down at the semen leaking out of her slit. Looking from Bob's eyes to Gina's, she lowered her head, thinking that after this, both she and Gina would have licked Bob's cum out of a pussy.

12