Bob Cums Back

Story Info
Husband is cuckholded by his best friend.
764 words
3.06
149.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saml31
Saml31
111 Followers

It has been over two weeks now since Bob was here last and we played the trick on him with Don and Mary. Jerry, (my husband) was responsible for that and he and Bob have been upset with each other for several days.

This morning Bob called and asked if Jerry was home and I said, "no, this is Cheryl who is this?" I was trying to pretend that I didn't recognize Bob's voice. For those of you new readers I am white, 5'2" and weigh 115 pounds. I have brown hair and brown eyes with 36C tits and an hourglass figure. I am in my early 50's but look about 35. Bob is older and going grey, but has a dick that is about 10" long and thick.

Well, Bob said, " Hi Cheryl, are you up for some fun this morning?"

"Sure," I replied. How fast can you get here? " I am in front of your house now on my cell phone, I'll be right in."

I met Bob at the door and began to tear his clothes off of him before the door was closed. He was taking my blouse off and we were walking together toward the bedroom. "Jerry doesn't have the video on today, does he?" Jerry asked. "No, he had no idea you were coming today so it is off I answered.

As we got to the bedroom our clothes were all over the hall and floor of the room and we were totally naked when Bob lifted me up and placed me on my back in the center of the bed. "Wait a minute big fella", I said "let's get the KY jelly just in case." With that Bob left me on the bed while he got the KY jelly from the bath and smeared it all over his erect tool. Then he rubbed my labia and vulva with it and was ready to go. He licked my breasts and tongued my nipples as he moved down my body to my pubic area. He know how I love to be licked but the KY jelly was a deterent as he was ready to fuck and so was I. He began to rub his monster dick up and down my slit until I couldn't stand it any more and begged him to put it in. He then started to slide an inch or two in at a time until I could get used to him even with KY jelly. The last time I was sore for a week and didn't want to repeat that.

He now had about 7" firmly in place and he began to fuck me with slow movements each time going a little deeper until all 10" were solidly in place and his balls were bagging on my ass. Now we had plenty of time so we rolled around trying different positions, with me on top, on the bottom and doggie style until I had to cum. With a moan I said, "I'm cuming come on and cum with me". Bob said, "Okay babe, but get ready for a repeat in a few minutes as I am horny as a three peckered goat. With that he exploded in my pussy and the cum ran down my legs and all over the sheets. "My you had a load today didn't you?"

"Sure did Cheryl and I was saving it all for you."

Just then the front door opened and Jerry came in saying, "Cheryl, where are you honey?"

"In here with Bob I answered. I'm trying to apologize for the dirty trick you played on him a couple of weeks ago. Get a beer and come in and watch, or if you're up to it you can spell Bob while he rests. With that Jerry came in naked as a jaybird and holding his camcorder in his hand. "I just want to take a few pictures of you two in bed before I fuck you and let Bob run the camera."

Jerry then had me suck him to a full erection which is about 7" and then he slid into my pussy doggie style with room to spare as I was stretched good! Now Bob came over holding his dick in his hand and wanting me to suck it for him as well. The whole morning was fuck and suck, fuck and suck and now I'm tired.

Bob and Jerry have made up and we are all sitting around the pool naked and resting for some more hot action this afternoon.

Cheryl
Tampa, Florida

Saml31
Saml31
111 Followers