Bob Doe You Naughty Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes of course. Linda said it's okay for me to go early."

Bob said apprehensively, "You told her we are going away for the weekend."

"Yes, we talk about everything. Linda congratulated me for enterprise saying it was the best possible way to show my extreme appreciation in a way you'd truly appreciate."

"Oh god," Bob groaned and heard her giggle and then heard her say Linda had told her stories about the days when Bob used to plow her before he met his future wife Stella. He knew Rosie was enjoying this, turning the screws.

CHAPTER 2

Waiting for this young woman to arrive for her recruitment appointment Linda Shadbolt glanced at her watch and then looked up at the doorway when the young woman said, exactly at 3:30, "Hi Mrs Shadbolt, "I'm Rosalie Apple."

Omigod Bob Doe you naughty boy, Linda giggled to herself. First the mother and now the daughter. Just how do you do it? "Come in dear, call me Linda. I think I know your mom if she's..."

"Verity Apple?"

"Yes. I went through high school with her."

"Mrs Shadbolt it's so lovely of you seeing me at such short notice. Here is my CV and testimonials from my three former employers in England. My instinct tells me I'll enjoy working being your assistant. Reward me well and I'll dazzle you with my efficiency and ability to perform beyond your expectations. Any questions... I was told you were under pressure?"

"Um just let me scan through this documentation."

"Hmmm this is impressive. You'll work six days a week with Monday's off and Sunday duties will be only in the afternoon and will be light. You'll work when I do which is 10:00 and as late as 9:00 some evenings. When can you start?"

"Um tomorrow?"

"Good be here at 9:00 and I'll sign you on. Your salary will be $30,000 and after six months I'll discuss a bonus system with you. Oh always dress sexy for work, like you are now. Is Bob Doe seducing you?"

"No I only met him for the first time at lunch today."

"Hmmmm. Do you have any questions?"

"No. I accept the job conditions you have outlined. I guess we have slack times during the work day and I can take time our for hair appointments and facials?"

"Of course and now that you are my marketing association please call me Linda."

"Thank you Linda. This is the most exciting employment interview I've ever had. I knew you'd be nice because I could tell Bob Doe has huge admiration for you. Bye,"

"Bye," said Linda, aware the process had taken just six minutes. She'd known not to waste time asking numerous questions because Bob Doe had vouched for this girl and his ability to assess people accurately was legendary.

Two days later after lunch with a client, Rosie noting the decisions made and the client had left, the two women stayed to chat.

Linda asked, "How did you come to meet Bob Doe?"

"I had just arrived home from England and my mom was groaning to me about having to let go a really great guy who had a sexual appetite that left her feeling like a beached whale. My mom is a little large."

"So you asked her who the guy was?"

"Yes but just out of interest. She told me he was Bob Doe and I recalled they'd known each other for years. Then mom mentioned he rated as the best job placement expert in this city."

"And well beyond this city darling."

"That figures. He projects an image of huge professional competency, a guy who really knows what he's about. Well I wanted to land a good job without too much hassle and called him and invited him for lunch, explaining I was Verity Apple's daughter. We had never met and I guess he thought I was in some sort of trouble. Anyway he agreed to meet for lunch and I said I'd pay and that must have intrigued him. Over lunch I offered to pay him well to land me with a good job and after a few questions he went out and phoned you."

"And he took his fee for setting up this interview and..."

"No, he said just smile at him whenever I say him and perhaps one day I might flash my puppies at him."

"You mean your breasts?"

Rosie nodded.

"Omigod the naughty boy, he was conditioning your mind for sex?"

"Do you think so? I didn't think he would be interested in small breasts like mine."

"And mine. Bob Doe prefers small handfuls. Have you any idea what it's like for women to go through life with heavy breast poundage?"

"No."

"And how depressing it must be when dresses are either too tight up top or too loose down below?"

"I think I get the idea."

"Or having them sag as they get older?"

"So I shouldn't get mine augmented?"

"Christ no darling. Are you mad? Just find a younger guy like Bob Doe."

"Yes Bob Doe."

Linda was expert at extracting information so pitched her question perfectly. "What about him?"

"I've become very attracted to him and have been thinking of having a fling with him. He could be interested judging by the way he looked at my puppies over lunch."

Linda's jaw hung open. "Darling don't you think he's a little old for you?"

"No."

Linda's frown turned into a grin. "Darling let's plan a strategy for you to really nail Bob Doe. First you write to him, just a wee note that promises exotic and erotic adventure but without actually stating that."

* * *

Bob approach the side entrance to the bus station fully expecting pretty blonde Rosie to be waiting, smiling excitedly. Although she was a week away from turning twenty-six she was acting like a big kid over this, going on about how she'd never engaged in sex with any guy more than five years older than her.

"The age gap between us is twenty-two years," he'd grated, adding that meant he was old enough to be her father.

"Yes, how interesting," she'd replied unemotionally as if acknowledging Bob could do math and knew about relationships.

Bob spotted her waiting at the edge of the sidewalk and she picked up two bags and had a smaller on over her shoulders. Why was she lugging all that stuff she'd not use," he mused as he always did when traveling with females.

"Hi," he grinned as she threw open the door and climbed on to her knees to reach over to kiss him full on the mouth and say hi darling.

"Er your bags."

"Oh yes. I don't really know why I'm toting so much stuff."

As they got underway she said brightly, "We will have sex won't we?"

He grinned and said she'd kept seeking that answer every day when she'd called him and she confused him by looking perplexed and asking, "Well what do you think this is about?"

"You know," he hedged.

"I know what?"

He sighed. "I keen to fuck you."

"Oh Bob darling, how wonderful. A guy who is keen to do it with me without giving the impression he fucks by numbers. Oh and would you please stop treating my like a young virgin. I've probably had fifty lovers."

"I've had two," he lied and she had near hysterics and said, "What each week?"

He laughed and she seemed to appreciate that and that told him she was nervous.

"You didn't tell your mom what you're doing this weekend did you?"

"Well not in detail. I just said I was going away with your for the weekend."

The Cadillac lurched.

"Steady on Bob. There's nothing to worry about. I'm a grown woman. Would you please stop thinking of me as a juvenile."

Bob gritted. This was not going to work. He should turn back to the city now.

"Tell me what you intend doing when you get your head between my legs?"

Bob drove off the highway and narrowly missed taking out a rural mailbox on a post at a ranch entrance before returning to the sealed highway. Two vehicles went past, horns honking.

"Are you nervous or drunk or both?"

"Your chatter distracted me."

"Oh I'll keep silent."

"No chatter."

"Why?"

He sighed and said if she was talking it meant he didn't have to talk.

She complained she recalled calling him macho man a few days earlier.

They settled in to a chatting rhythm, avoiding provocation and the miles and minutes flew and they arrived relaxed and happy and with great expectations.

A thickset bearded guy looked up at they entered the office. "Good afternoon miss. Oh hi Bob."

"Hi Kelvin."

"You two know each other?" Rosie asked in surprise.

Bob was studying the paint-peeling ceiling so Kelvin said, "Bob was here two days ago to get boat handling instructions and to upgrade to premium class and to order provisions including a champagne and turkey dinner."

"Oh Bob," Rosie gushed, hugging him.

Bob said lamely, "Kelvin this is Rosie."

"Nice to meet you miss. Now I understand why Bob wanted the upgrades and to be seen as a competent boat master."

Bob was back to studying the ceiling again.

"Well let's get your gear aboard Seduction Queen, I mean Queen of the Lake, and you'll be off Rosie. Captain Bob completed the shakedown cruise with me two days ago. I take it you two guys are on your honeymoon?"

"Oh no, we've only just met," Rosie said disarmingly.

The gob-smacked Kelvin muttered, "Jesus, some guys have all the luck."

"Come Rosie, I'll show you around," Kelvin said, leaving Bob to go back for the final load.

"Bob?"

"Yeah it's okay honey," Bob grinned. "He only looks like a bear."

The ugly looking oblong box on the water was like a beautifully appointed hotel suite with cooking facilities inside and when Kelvin took Rosie upstairs to the sun deck and pointed to the hot tub she became even more excited.

They returned below and Bob joined them. Kelvin left saying he'd cast off and Bob acknowledged and started the governed twin motors. The houseboat moved forward slowly and picked up speed a bit.

"We're underway," Rosie said excitedly, standing behind the captain's chair at the wheel, holding Bob's shoulders. She kissed him below his ear.

"May I sit on your knee until you decide to hit full speed?"

"Yeah but this is full speed, eight knots or just over nine miles an hour."

"It's a crawl."

"It's faster than you can walk."

Instead of complaining Rosie lifted up her arms and Bob removed her top.

He then unclipped her bra.

"God you did that fast. I bet you've removed a few of those."

He grinned. "Turn right round so I can get at those puppies."

"Only if I'm sitting on something hard," she giggled.

He eyed her and declared, "It's hard."

When Rosie tired of Bob sucking and squeezing her tits she panted, "My pussy is wanting you."

"Get your gear off."

They both stood to remove clothing and Rosie looked at his erection bug-eyed.

"I don't think we can get that up my butt."

"Let's put that thought aside for the moment. Just sit down on it looking forward and keep an eye out for other boats while I work up pussy."

"Pussy is more than ready for you; I'm dripping."

"Oh aren't you an accommodating your lady?"

Giggling, Rosie reached behind him to pull his head against her back. She squeezed a breast as he pushed in slowly.

"May I bounce now?"

"Yeah but keep looking left, right and forward. We don't want to collide with anything."

"Should we stop the boat?"

"No I have been thinking about doing this like this for days."

She asked sounding dumbfounded, "What you have been thinking of me?"

"Yeah, quite a bit actually."

"Omigod," Rosie shuddered and creamed him. "That came quickly."

"Good girl. You can come as often as you like with me. I'm not fussy and don't fuck to preconceptions."

"I didn't think you would," Rosie said, biting her lip and holding the arms of the chair.

He cried, "Jesus!"

"What?"

"Nothing," he muttered sheepishly.

Rosie eased back on her squeezing a and said, "That's good. I don't accept complaints when I'm participating in sex."

After he climaxed and they wound down, Bob checked the chart. "We're fifteen minutes off from where we'll beach for the night. I'm stopping the motors now and we'll have a proper fuck."

"Okay. Will we be safe?"

"We have an orange beacon revolving on the stubby mast topside. I'll leave it on. When we are done you can shower and break out the champagne while I get us to the beach."

"Aye, aye captain. May I suggest doggie sir with you hanging on to my puppies."

""Yes to that request first mate."

CHAPTER 3

Bob was scarcely into his house when he heard huge thumping on the front door.

"Christ that will be the mother," he snorted.

Correct.

He opened the door and stood aside as Verity barged in.

"You foul ape. You have been banging my daughter."

"Yes."

"She's arrived home absolutely exhausted."

"Well that's not my fault. She decided to out-last me. She needs to get fitter."

"Rubbish," Verity fumed. "She needs to get her head examined. She can stay tonight but she's out on the street tomorrow."

"Verity I plead with you, don't do that."

Verity swore and told him to keep out of her domestic affairs.

"You listed to me," Bob said. "Throw her out and that could be akin to throwing her into my lap. She's already gone a little soft on me. Toss her out and she will see me as her best bet."

Verity snorted and said rubbish. "You know nothing about women. My daughter will do the sensible thing and find suitable accommodation and stay completely away from you as you represent trouble in her life and I've told her that."

"Verity if she decides to move in with me then I'll not stand in her way."

"I bet you won't you lecher but I have right on my side and my daughter is sensible."

"You are being stupidly pig-headed Verity. Go home and say you are sorry and tell her she may stay on with you."

"Get fucked. Open the door for me you lecher."

"Charmed I'm sure. Good evening Verity."

Rosie called Bob next morning just after 7:00.

He did his best to say "Hi" in a neutral tone.

"Mom has ordered me to leave her apartment. She has forbidden me to have anything to do with you again."

"You have a sensible mother."

"I can't believe you just said that."

"Well I did. Bye Rosie."

Within the hour Bob answered a knock, knowing it would be Rosie.

He grinned and said, "Hi. You look a little worse for wear."

"I wonder why?"

She ignored that and said, "Please Bob. Let me move in with your."

"Sure, that's fine."

She looked surprised. But..."

"Our of courtesy to your mother I had to warn you against this move darling. But you have chosen to ignore it so you are welcome to follow your instinct. Have you come with your possessions?"

"Most of them. Mom can burn what I've left behind."

"Within two weeks your mother will have forgiven you."

"What?"

"I know women Rosie. Ask Linda to talk to your mom about it next week but not before. Your mom will need a week to stew on this to feel pain and suffering, convincing her she's acting like the outraged mom that people will expect."

Rosie smiled and said that didn't sound at all like her mother. She asked Bob to help her lug in her stuff from the cab.

As soon as she was settled in Rosie said she must go otherwise she would be late for work.

"I'll drive you."

"Thanks."

In the SRX Rosie said. "Please tell me the truth. How do you feel about me moving in with you?"

"My only problem with it is it might drive a wedge between you and your mom."

"You indicated it wouldn't."

"Well you can never tell with women. Talk to Linda about it. She's a very sensible and has good instincts and is used to dealing with emotional women."

"I think that's good advice. God the traffic is horrible; yet have done well to get me here on time."

"Have a good day darling?"

"Darling? Isn't that a mite possessive?"

"I don't think so but if you feel..."

"No I like it, in fact I love it."

He pulled up outside Apollo Tower and they kissed, Rosie slowly sliding her tongue into his mouth.

"Christ Rosie, don't you want to get to work?"

She giggled and raced off.

Bob returned home whistling cheerfully, thinking the kid would stay with him a couple of months perhaps up to eighteen months before she met Mr Right and would then depart. He was happy about that because in the meantime he'd be plowing her and she was such a delectable young woman.

Late morning Linda called.

"Bob Doe you naughty man. Rosie is in love with you."

"What?"

""Christ Bob is it just decadent living that has robbed you of your sensibilities or is it a lack of understanding English or you've lost your understanding women?"

"Did she tell you that?"

"No but I see it in her eyes when she was talking about you and she said quite candidly you were becoming central to her life."

"Oh dammit Linda, will that pass?"

"Eventually and don't ask how soon will be that. Just be kind and treat her lovingly and don't stand in her way of meeting new people. How do you feel about that?"

"Relaxed and I want her to choose her own life and to live it to the max.

Please keep an eye on her Linda. She'll need a confidante."

"I shall. Good boy Bob Doe."

THE END

12