Bob the Builder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost gagged at one point and had to take it out; strings of saliva ran between his cock and my mouth like umbilical cords. I licked his shaft and ran my tongue around his cock-head. I sucked on it and pulled it out several times which made sucky noises. He was extremely hard and I wanted him to fuck my mouth. I held onto his cock and rolled over onto my back.

I threw my head back over the edge of the bed and said, "Just half."

I then placed his cock back into my mouth and let it go, he fucked my face like I had asked him to, and he just went in and out with half of his cock. I kept a tight suction on it and on occasions I bit lightly and allowed my teeth to drag along his shaft. Most men I've blown have blasted the back of my throat with their cream in just three to four minutes of this, but this bastard carried on for what seemed like ten and was still going, 'Cunt,' I bit harder.

This did not even slow him down he kept fucking my face, he went on and on. It came to a point where I was tiered in this position, so I bit hard on his cock and grabbed his shaft with my hand and took him out.

He tapped my face lightly and said, "Nice mouth, I hope your pussy has just as strong a bite."

'Fuck,' I thought I was going to have to fuck him. But then I had seen his cock, so was happy.

I pushed myself further onto the bed and he joined me, I lay on my back pulled my knees up and spread my legs. I hoped that I could spread them wide enough for him...well for his cock. I beckoned him over. He moved in and over me, he leant forward and we kissed passionately for a few minutes, then I felt him trying to prod his cock, trying to find my entrance.

My pussy was absolutely soaking wet to the point I'm sure it literally dripped. I tried to widen my legs but they were as wide apart as I could physically get them. We still kissed and I reached between us and grabbed his cock, he stopped jabbing and I guided this massive head towards my body's carnal opening. I had him lined up and I pushed my hips up, he sensed that he was engaged and started to insert his thing. God he was fuckin' big, I hesitated for a bit and thought that I was not sure if when he got in I would be able to take all of him.

Bob got a bit frustrated and said, "Fuckin' hell Jen, come on you're not a virgin."

I smirked and said, "Fuck you."

Bob blew me a kiss and said, "I wish I was."

With that he plunged in hard making me shout out to him, "Oh you fuckin' bastard."

He was probably about half in, this would be the point where my husband's cock would have reached maximum penetration.

The initial pain of Bob's entry subsided and filled me with a still pained pussy but oh so wonderful. It was like an itch, bear with me, it was like an itch that when you scratch it, it feels so sweet to scratch but once you stop scratching it feels like an annoyance, so you have to keep scratching.

My pussy screamed out and was so wet, that once Bob was in he slowly pushed deeper. I felt him slide into me, I felt every inch as it went into my pussy and I felt he was going where I never thought anyone could get. I felt like his cock was so fuckin' deep it must have moved other organs to make room. He had spread my pussy so fuckin' wide; I was amazed he was able to get it in. I was amazed I could take him and god it felt so good.

Even though he had only just entered I thought I was about to cum. My pussy released another flow of juices; I wrapped my legs around his waist and wanted to feel him completely.

Bob started to withdraw slowly and then back in just as slowly, when he got fully in he stayed there for a second and twitched his cock making a pulse like sensation in my cunt. We fucked sensually for a few minutes while we looked at each other. He had his hands to my side which propped himself up above my tits. I had my hands on his muscular pecks and glided my fingers around.

It was so nice being fucked like that; Bob built up my first cock in cunt orgasm really sweetly and although he raised his hips high on the back strokes, his cock stayed in my cunt.

I hated Bob as a person, but I was loved the way he fucked. I loved his big cock and I loved his big cock giving me my orgasms. Oh god I just loved every second.

I was there, I closed my eyes and my hips twitched instinctively, I softly moaned, "Oh fuck, that's nice," my pussy secreted its juices.

I opened my eyes threw my arms around his neck and brought him in for a kiss. I kissed him as strongly as I could while his cock extracted juices from my cunt, my body shook and my cunt contracted around his massive beast.

When he withdrew it made me feel empty, but then the burial of his tool in me was just so filling I wanted him to stay there forever.

'Oh god I'm cumming.' My legs flopped away and I moved my hands down and grabbed his firm hard ass and pulled him into me. He came down and kissed each of my nipples and then asked, "Okay Jen?"

I looked at his chest covered in tattoos and nodded; I had no idea why he asked me that, I thought it was because of my last orgasm...but no, he increased his speed, he was going quite fast this was usually as fast as Tom gets just before he blows his load. So I thought Bob was about to do the same. Bob kept going and I had another orgasm, my pussy discharged another load of juices while my body went through spasms, all I could say was, "Oh god, oh, god, oh god."

Unbelievably Bob still went faster, fuck in hell, this man fucks at a phenomenal pace. I felt orgasm after orgasm shoot through my whole being. My pussy leaked so much that I felt dampness every time my ass hit the bed.

Every time I thought he was going to cum he just carried on and fucked fast and smashed his groin hard into me. That made my clit scream with sheer delight I had never experienced a fucking like that.

I was going through another orgasm when I grabbed Bob's sweat drenched face and said, "You're such a fuckin' bastard."

He then withdrew and got off the bed, he pointed to the edge of the bed and said, "Bend over."

I too slide off, turned around and leant over the bed. He quickly stepped up behind me, spread my legs and I felt his nob-end as it tried to enter me again. He pushed in and I felt amazingly happy and fulfilled. Bob grabbed my hips and started to fuck me at the same fast pace where he had left off.

He dogged me for quite some time, he slowed down then sped up and the bed almost moved across the floor with the strength of Bob's fucking. I was amazed he kept up such a pace, I had yet another orgasm as I banged the bed with one hand and grabbed the bed sheet with the other, my moans of delight, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuc..." my voice diminished with the pure ecstasy my body went through.

After what seemed like ages, Bob again withdrew. He flipped me over onto my back, my legs over the edge still as he came up to me and grabbed each leg and pared them. My pussy had become an open door for Bob's beast. He pushed in and locked fully home. I swung my legs around his waist and hooked my ankles together. He grabbed my hips again and started to fuck me not as fast as before, but still pretty fast. After a few minutes he used his thumb on my aching clit.

His thumb was just as rough as his fingers, it grated on my clit and I was in another world. He sent my mind into overload as my head whizzed with all sorts of emotions.

My whole pussy felt sore, my clit was extremely tender, every flick of Bob's thumb sent waves of pleasure through me. Oh god another one. I had never ever had so many orgasms in one hour, but then no man had ever fucked me for any longer than ten, may be fifteen minutes.

This arse-hole went from strength to strength. His forehead dripped with sweat, it ran down and his body glistened. I glowed with a sheen and I too felt beads of sweat as they ran across my face, I felt on fire, my heart beat went through the roof, and yes, oh yes another one.

I was exhausted, I threw my head back and my legs flopped down I let Bob fuck me senseless. I thought at that point he already had. He grabbed both my legs and kept ramming his beast into me. As tired as I became, I was not going to stop him. I'm sure Bob knew I was tired, so he ground to a Holt with his beast fully embedded in me.

I looked up and asked stupidly, "Did you cum?"

He shook his head and looked down to where we were coupled, I propped myself higher and also looked down, Bob started to withdraw his cock from my body, he withdrew inch by blissful inch, my inner pussy lips clung to his over-sized bastard of a cock. It left an empty void in me, I wanted it back and I pleaded with him, "What are you doing? Please put it back please fuck me."

Bob puffed heavily his chest rose and fell, he was almost out and I saw my outer pussy lips fold around his fore-skin as it hid his nob-end.

I was not happy, mainly because he had not cum; I wanted to feel his cum shoot into me, I wanted his cum over my body, I wanted to taste his cum, I wanted Bob's cum.

Bob made me crave for him, but in my head he was still a big arse-hole.

Bob stood, his cock pointed out, it dripped with my sexual secretions and I wanted that back in me. I grabbed his cock and pulled him over and onto the bed. I made him lay down and I mounted him. I had to rise quite high as I held his cock upto my pussy. I slipped onto him, oh god it pained so sweetly as he opened me again. I let his beast free and closed my eyes; I lowered myself down with an agonising burning in my cunt.

I was down and I had him fully in me; I had that beast where I wanted it to belong. I stayed down to savour the moment, my cunt walls screamed with a hot burning desire. It felt like a part of me, it felt like one of my body's organs. I placed my hands onto his chest and Bob arrogantly put his hands behind his head, 'Conceited bastard.'

I didn't care, what the fuck, I got what I never had imagined was possible from a man. I thought these things were only in porn films, but amazingly I had never seen one this big, not close up anyway and certainly not in me.

I started to rise and fall slowly at first then built up some speed. I leant forward and kissed him, I rode him hard, although my body ached and my pussy yelled out to stop, I had to carry on, I wanted and had a deep yearning to fuck till this man gave me what I wanted.

Bob too started to thrust up and we started to fuck like a well-oiled machine, a couple in unison, contently fucked in harmony. I went through three or four more orgasms, I don't remember as they all seemed to bond into one unceasing long orgasm. My cunt released amazing amounts of juices, it ran down and covered Bob's cock, balls, thighs and the bed was soaked under us.

Bob brought one hand from behind his head to my nipple and squeezed it, oh you fuckin' bastard I thought and then said, "The other one."

He squeezed the other one and then I said, "Both...Twist them both."

He brought his other hand around and he pinched and twisted my nipples. I rode him hard and an audible wet slap rang around the room as my ass landed on his wet thighs as I repeatedly buried his beast. Bob the bastard then said, "You won't make me cum riding that slowly."

'Bastard, cunt, fuckin' arrogant bastard,' all sorts of expletives ran through my head, I rode as fast as I could. He pinched both my nipples really hard and then grabbed my hips. The bastard then started to fuck me so hard and fast I was so knackered and just out of breath.

He carried on for about seven or eight minutes at an incredible rate. I flopped onto him and let him fuck me to death. He brought his arms up and around my back and hugged me tight.

He fucked and he fucked, he was an arrogant bastard who was right, he had worn me out, he had worn my pussy out. I had one of the longest orgasms I could remember. My pussy released so much of my sexual lubricant I was absolutely drained. Then about ten or twelve minutes later, I think, he fucked for so long I couldn't keep track of time, it may have been longer certainly not shorter, he said those words, "I'm going to cum."

'Thank fuck for that.' And the funny thing was, when he said that I felt rejuvenated and I wanted to make sure it was because of me he was going to cum and not just another cunt he's going to blow into. I got up to the cow girl position again and I fucked with him as hard as he fucked me. I saw his eyes close and then I felt his first blast.

He thrust up so hard he lifted me high and stayed deep and he blew, I felt a cooling sensation on my cunt walls. He had a hold of my hips which he squeezed and held down onto his beast. He lowered us both, then shot up again and released another load, this one I felt had run out and down his shaft and balls and had joined my juices on the bed which ended up as a gooey mess.

I wanted to taste him, so I slapped his hands away from my hips and jumped off. I got a hold of his cock and put it straight into my mouth, I stroked his shaft and he blasted a copious amount of cum. Fuck he blew a load and fuck he tasted good.

I looked at him as I took his cock out of my mouth and stroked him with a strong grip I pushed his foreskin so far back on each pump he released another load straight at my tits. The look on Bob's face was spectacular, his eyes bulged out and full of anger and his teeth were clenched. I grabbed his cock with both hands and I pumped him hard and he just kept cumming in bucket loads I was drenched. His beast released so much cum and so hard it was like a fire hose, it splattered across my tits and shoulders; it ran down my stomach and landed onto his torso.

Holy fuckin' shit I don't know how many blasts I got out of that thing, I'm sure I could have gone on forever. The look on his face was like he was passing boulders and was in some discomfort, he had put my body through pain so it's only fair I get to do the same to him.

Cum was everywhere he must have had hollow legs to store that much cum, his cum covered all of me, some was even in my hair. I loved the taste of him and I licked my hands and fingers, I gathered up some from my tits and licked it off.

Bob grabbed my arm and pulled me to him, I landed on top of him and he kissed me, we kissed softly as l wriggled and slithered my body on top of his with our cum covered bodies. We kissed for quite a while; I felt his cock on my stomach between us, it had softened, but still felt like a fuckin' beast in waiting.

I raised my head for a brief moment and said, "Game, set and match, to me cunt head." I was fuckin' pleased with myself as I went back down and resumed our sensual kiss.

I'm going to keep this egotistical bastard for special times, ah who am I kidding, I'm going to let Bob fuck me and I mean FUCK me whenever he wants. I love the word fuck I can't say it enough, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. It seems so appropriate for what I need from that beast.

12