Bobbi Lim: Petite Lover Pt. 01 Ch. 01-03

Story Info
Secret sex life of young executive assistant.
5.1k words
3.95
42k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

These are the erotic exploits of a sexy, hard working executive assistant. Thorough and highly efficient, Bobbi always sets herself up as an indispensable asset for her high-powered bosses in the financial and marketing world. These men rely on her hyper-organizational skills to keep their schedules, buy gifts for their wives and children, and help them stay on top of their game. Her fiery personality however runs head on against the stereotype of her attractive petite-ness. These corporate hotshots are thrown off guard when this Asian-American kitten, standing at 4'11'' and weighing 92 lbs., becomes a huge raging tiger. It's never long before all of the executives right down to the mailroom want her desperately. Bobbi, however tries to keep a low profile when it comes to the work place.

The only problem is her insatiable sexual appetite. Nothing seems to please her for very long. Every time she's about to give up and throw in the towel, it's never long before Bobbi finds her beautiful, delicate mouth or sweet, soaking pussy impaled by a raging, rock, hard cock...sometimes in both places at the same time!

Chapter One

Bobbi sat at the bar and took a long drag from her cigarette and thought about the long day she had at the office. Actually, it was the entire week. Her boss, David was working on some huge telecom merger that she could not have cared less about but he kept her extra busy this week. It was a Friday so she was hoping he would let her go home early or at least on time, but she had no such luck. Bobbi exhaled the smoke from her nostrils and felt her brain tingle. It felt good sometimes just to let it all out.

Bobbi smiled to herself thinking that David probably kept her there late because she had made the fatal mistake of wearing her short black skirt to work. All day, Bobbi kept catching him looking at her legs and felt him undressing her with his eyes. It could be annoying at times but she knew he couldn't help it. After all, her boss David wasn't the only man checking her out at work.

Bobbi wasn't being conceited at all. It was just a fact that most of the men, at least the straight ones, wanted her. She was always being asked out or checked out. Bobbi was quite petite and though she was almost twenty-five years old, could pass for much younger. She had a girlish but shapely body as well as a pretty face and full lips. Despite her small chest, it didn't seem to deter the boys in the office from trying to get into her panties. Bobbi also had one of those cutesy girly voices. One guy at work had told her she sounded like one of those girls from the Japanese cartoons. The cuteness however pretty much stopped there though as her tongue could be biting. Bobbi was not afraid to put some one in their place, if she felt like it they deserved it.

But right now Bobbi was away from all that. Now she was sitting at the bar with her co-workers and friends, Laura and Maria. Maria looked at Bobbi.

"So I hear you are going to stay at Laura's family's house in Laguna Niguel? Oh my God, It's so nice there. Big swimming pool, perfect view of the ocean."

"Yeah," Bobbi calmly responded taking a sip from her glass, "I just want to chill by the pool. Not deal with anyone." She then looked at Laura."

"Your family is going to be out of town right?"

"Well my mom just went to Europe." Laura said." So it will just be my Dad and brother. Oh Bobbi, I so want you to meet my family. I wish my mom was there too!"

"Oh No. No. No...no...no families for me. The less, the better." Bobbi was not thrilled with that prospect. A quiet weekend is all she wanted and Laura was always pulling that sort of crap on her. She was always inviting Bobbi everywhere to meet all her friends. Laura was sweet and bubbly and Bobbi enjoyed her company but sometimes she could be a bit much. Her boobs were bigger than her brains. She wanted to hang out with Bobbi all the time and she was always IMimg her at work.

"Oh Bobbi...you are so antisocial" Maria chided in, " speaking of which...when are you going to get your self a boyfriend?" Maria and a Laura laughed.

Maria kept on, "I think you just need to get laid girl!"

"No thank you" Bobbi replied and took another drag from her cigarette. Unknown to her friend's, Bobbi already had that department all under control. Or did she?

That thought brought Bobbi back to the weekend before at a club in Santa Monica when she met a strapping, young stud named....uh...had she forgotten already? Well in her defense, Bobbi had quite a few drinks that night. However, she did recall that after leaving her friends that night, she went to this young hottie's house. He was five years younger than her but she didn't mind. It wasn't long before he was carrying Bobbi's little body in his arms. She liked that. She needed to be in control, especially at the office, but there were times when she met the right guy that she liked giving up that control.

So she let him carry her to the large sofa in his living room. Bobbi was like a doll in his arms, She was not even five feet high and just ninety-eight pounds. He sat down on the sofa with her in lap as they kissed. He put his hand on her thigh pushed it up her skirt. Bobbi could feel his stiffness under her ass,

"So are you going to take that thing out or am I going to have to?"

He laughed and unbuckled and unzipped his pants. Bobbi slid over a bit on his lap to give him room to take his cock out. It was a nice looking cock, she thought. Not small and not too big. "Juuust right", Bobbi thought.

She put her hand around the shaft and slowly moved it up and down as they deep kissed. Meanwhile, her boytoy started to remove her blouse. He took it off and threw it on the floor. Next came off her bra, exposing her tiny breasts. Her brown nipples were already hard as he used his fingers to play with them, squeezing them lightly then tighter.

After a few more minutes, he had Bobbi stand up. He unzipped the back of her miniskirt and it fell to the floor. Then he pulled down her pantyhose and finally her tiny black thong. He placed his hands on Bobbi's sweet ass and brought her toward him. He stayed seated while he had Bobbi now completely nude, her feet on the sofa and her standing over his face. Bobbi was always amazed how quickly guys wanted to eat her pussy, but she was not complaining... no, not at all.

Bobbi was breathing very heavily now, as his tongue danced all over her clit as used his hands on her ass to push her soaking, swollen pussy on his face. She could feel herself getting to close to that precipice now but she didn't want to cum like this, she wanted his cock inside her.

"I want you to fuck me now, I want your cock inside me!" Bobbi said, half out of breath.

"Ok..", he answered, " let's go to my bed."

He picked up Bobbi and put her in his arms again.

When they entered his bedroom, he threw her on to the bed and started to take off his clothes.

"Can you suck my cock first? He asked. "It will get me really rock hard."

Without answering him, Bobbi got on her knees on the mattress and grabbed him to sit him on the bed. She then got onto the floor and got on to her knees again, between his legs. She put her face up his cock. She looked at it while slightly turning her head side to side and then opened up her mouth to take his cock in.

Bobbi kissed and sucked. She could tell he loved it, especially when he grabbed her head and started fucking her face. Again, Bobbi, the super control queen, was happy let him have his way. Bobbi kept in rhythm with his thrusts but then... she felt it and she knew what was to immediately follow- an explosion in her mouth. She immediately recoiled her head off of his cock but her face was close to his cock and the second explosion lapped onto her lips and part of her nose.

Now don't get the girl wrong, Bobbi was no prude and had no issue with semen in her mouth, or on her face, but she was angry. Bobbi looked up at him with a scowl.

"You asshole. I told you I wanted you to fuck me!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I couldn't help it!" he said to her.

He was truly apologetic, but this wasn't the first time this had happened to her. Bobbi just had that effect on men and while it did flatter her already inflated ego, it didn't do wonders for her achieving an orgasm.

Still very upset with the prospect of being unable able to experience an orgasm, Bobbi grabbed his shirt and wiped his semen off her face and spit whatever she had in her mouth onto it.

"Hey, that's an expensive silk shirt!"

"Who gives a shit?" was her answer as she left the room to get her clothes. "Loser!"

This was Bobbi's curse. Would she ever find a man that had the skill and the stamina could please her once and for all?

After drifting off and reliving her unsatisfactory sexual adventure, Bobbi found herself again in the bar with her friends. How much time had passed? Laura was still babbling on about something or other. Maria was listening and laughing. It didn't seem like much was going to happen tonight but that was ok, after all Bobbi was just looking for a little peace and quiet this weekend. Maybe hanging out at Laura's house in Laguna Niguel was going to turn out ok...

End Chapter One

Chapter Two

It was a bright sunny morning and Bobbi was cruising down the 405 on her way to Laguna Niguel. This was ultra early for Bobbi but she was actually looking forward to a quiet weekend at the mansion owned by her friend Laura's parents. All the hustle in LA was just getting on Bobbi's nerves and besides that, she really wanted to work on her tan. Laura had called her earlier on her cell phone to let her know that she would be a little late. That was no surprise to Bobbi because Laura was spacey like that.

Laura told Bobbi, just to go to the house anyway. She said just her father and her brother would be there. Her mother, she said, was vacationing in Europe. Bobbi thought it was a little strange that Laura's mom would go on such a trip without the husband but she didn't give it too much thought. Laura's family was super wealthy and who could guess why the rich do what they do. Bobbi wasn't thrilled about showing up alone but what choice did she have, but to drive on?

Bobbi finally made her way from the security gate and pulled in to the driveway of the large house. She didn't know what Laura's father did for a living but whatever he did, he was making a lot of money. Bobbi wondered why Laura even had or wanted to work at all. Bobbi went to the back of her trunk and pulled out her suitcase and then made her way to the front door.

She rang the doorbell and after few moments, it opened. An extremely tall, older man answered the door. Although he was older, Bobbi thought that he was handsome and distinguished looking. He reminded Bobbi of Harrison Ford, except he was so tall. He had to be at least 6'4" or 6'5" and looked like a giant to Bobbi. It must be Laura's dad, she thought, that must be where she gets her height.

"Well hello", he extended out his hand "My name is Neil, I'm Laura's father and you must be Bobbi, I've heard so much about you. Come in! Come in!". Bobbi shook his hand; her tiny hand practically disappearing into his.

Neil then grabbed her suitcase for her and motioned her to come in.

"Thank you" was all Bobbi could say at that moment because she was still overwhelmed by the house and surprisingly, Laura's father. He is a really good-looking guy, Bobbi thought.

"Laura called earlier and said she was running late. That's my daughter, always running late" he laughed.

Bobbi said "I know, she called me in the car earlier too."

"Well let me show you to the guest room Bobbi" he said and led her up some stairs and down a hallway.

In the middle of the hallway there was a large open door and inside there was a large screen TV on the wall. To Bobbi, it looked like a video game was being played.

Neil stopped in front of the door and yelled out " Joseph! Say hello to our guest."

A figure then stood up from behind the sofa. He was a younger, lanky, awkward version of Neil.

"This is my son, Joseph." Neil said, almost disappointingly.

Joseph said "Hi".

Neil went on. "This is Laura's friend Bobbi, she'll be staying with us for the weekend."

"Ok" Joseph answered in that awkward and uninterested tone that was typical of a teenager.

Neil stepped away and continued on "Teenagers! When I was eighteen, at his age, I was playing football. This one, he just plays video games all day. Jeez."

He then opened the door to the guestroom. It was beautiful. It was bigger than her entire studio in Santa Monica.

"Well this is it." He looked at Bobbi. " I hope you enjoy your stay here."

Bobbi looked at him and smiled, "Oh thank you, I think I will."

"You will join us for dinner tonight won't you?"

"Sure." Bobbi answered.

"That's great. I actually have to meet some friends for golf right now but I really look forward to talking and getting to know you. Laura says you're a great friend and I'm glad she has those because I do worry about her living in LA."

Bobbi wasn't sure how to respond so she just smiled.

"So Bobbi, are you Japanese or...?"

Bobbi got that question a lot.

"No I'm Korean".

"Oh I spent about two years working in Korea, many years ago of course."

The first thought that Bobbi had was that Laura's dad is probably another white guy with an Asian fetish. That didn't bother her though, especially since she herself had a fetish for tall, handsome white men.

"Oh then" she added, " You probably know more about Korea than I do, I was born here and have never been."

"Oh really? I see...that's great. It's a great country. Wonderful people...well listen I won't hold you up, so please make yourself at home and if you need anything, just ask my son, Joseph. The housekeeper is off this weekend. My son's not good for much but hopefully he can help you with whatever you need."

"Okay. Thank you." Bobbi said in her polite little girl voice.

Neil left the room and Bobbi's first thought was, 'Oh yeah. He wants me.'

Later, after finally settling in, Bobbi changed into her new black bikini, put on her Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses and made her way outside to the pool. She set down her glass of diet Coke and sat down on the reclining chair. Bobbi lay on her tummy and rested her head in her folded arms. Bobbi took a deep breath to relax when suddenly she got the feeling that she was being watched. She knew that feeling well and she was right, because just beyond the bushes by the pool, Joseph was there with his hands under his shorts, watching her and stroking himself.

She looked so hot, he thought. Despite her tiny stature, she had such a great little body. He couldn't keep his eyes off that little ass. So perfect and round he thought and she had the smoothest skin. Just watching Bobbi lying motionless, gave him a raging teenage hard on. This was better than watching porn in his room he thought.

Then, Bobbi spotted him out of the corner of her eye. "For godssakes!" she said out loud.

Would she ever just get a chance to relax? She thought. Not even out for five minutes and she's already become the masturbatory object for some teenage peeping tom. Bobbi let out a sigh and got up, there was only one thing she could do if she wanted to relax and sunbathe in peace.

Joseph got nervous as she was getting up. Did she see him? Did she know? Damn right she did. Bobbi had an uncanny sense for knowing when guys were watching and jacking off to her. That's right, this wasn't the first time.

Bobbi marched though the bushes and went straight to him.

"Ok....get over here and let's take care of this so we can both get on with our day" Bobbi said matter-of-factly.

"What...what are you going to do. Are you going to tell my sister?"

Bobbi got down on her knees in front of him, unzipped his shorts and said, "What do you mean? I'm going to jack you off dumb-dumb!"

"Really...?" he asked.

But before he could say more, Bobbi had already grabbed his cock and was pulling it out of his shorts.

"Oh ma..." Bobbi let out as his cock fell out of his shorts like a big overstuffed sausage.

Bobbi was a little surprised by his size. Actually a lot surprised for his cock was at least a good eight inches with plenty of girth. It started to make her a little horny as she thought if Junior here was a chip off the old block then what did the block look like?

That was one thing about being petite, because even an average guy was quite enough for Bobbi. Seven to eight inches was about the biggest she had had, but this one was so meaty. She looked at it curiously. It was semi-erect already, Bobbi could feel it stiffening up in her hand, and ever so diligently, she began to stroke it.

In the midst of her gentle stroking, Bobbi glanced up at him," Ok you know this is only going to happen once right?"

"Y..yes...I understand." Joseph stammered.

He couldn't believe this was happening, and neither could Bobbi for that matter but this was probably the only way she was going to be able to get her suntan without being ogled at all day. Obviously, she knew this kid had some pressure that needed to be relieved -a pressure that she could well relate to actually.

A little hand job wasn't going to hurt any one, she thought. It might even be a little fun and Joseph...well...she was quite certain she wasn't going to be hearing any complaining from him.

So Bobbi kept at it and even eventually brought up her other hand to assist. This was a nice big dick she thought but she was almost certain this kid probably didn't know how to use it. That's it, she thought...she should start a school to teach guys how to fuck properly. She could be the dean of that school she thought. Then Joseph broke her thought...

"Can...can you put it in your mouth...suck it... you know" Joseph asked sheepishly.

Bobbi stopped in mid-stroke, looked up and asked, "Hey...do you want me just to stop?"

"NO! No! Please don't".

Bobbi shot back, "Ok then...no requests!"

Bobbi really hadn't thought of giving him a blowjob, but she had to admit to herself that she was starting to have a little fun. Watching the look on his face, she decided to do a little teasing by placing her mouth just an inch from the head of his cock. Bobbi gave it a quick smooch.

"Oh fuck!" he yelled.

Bobbi looked up with her sunglasses and gave a wide smile. Joseph could see his own reflection in each mirrored lens of her Dolce & Gabbanas. He could hardly believe it, his big sister's pretty little Asian friend, on her knees in front of him.

Bobbi gave the head another peck and then another and in an instant, half of the head was in her mouth. Keeping a controlled and steady rhythm, Bobbi continued to stroke and all the while, used her tongue to massage his prick. Junior attempted to put his hands around her head, but she slapped them off. Bobbi wasn't about to let some kid direct the action.

Then it was about that time, Bobbi knew it wouldn't take long. Not wanting to ruin her new bikini, Bobbi decided it would be best just to take it her mouth. Again, not that she minded but a girl like Bobbi had to be practical. Bobbi had just bought this bikini at Victoria's Secret. It wasn't cheap and it was hard to find a nice one in her size so having it pasted with semen stains was not in her plans. A girl had to do what a girl had to do.

At that moment Bobbi looked up at Junior, she watched him close his eyes and saw his face spasm. Bobbi got into position, sliding her mouth over as much as she could over the head of his cock. She didn't want any leaks. Bobbi moved her hands up and down, up and down more vigorously until his entire body locked up.

"Fuck yes! Bobbi! Ahhhh" .

Bobbi kept her eyes on Joseph as she experienced a succession of warm, chunky jets of semen bathing her tongue and filling her mouth. She continued stroking, but now a little slower, making sure his cock was completely drained.

12