Bobbi, Unexpected Ch. 02

Story Info
. . . And then, the favor is returned.
4.8k words
4.59
40.6k
16
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 05/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
360 Followers

When Bobbie was a teenager, she was hardly a tomboy. Even though she's twenty-one now, she still reflects a lot of the girly traits she once had. This goes part in parcel with a lot of things she likes, from her clothes to her choices in furniture.

Her old room back at our folk's place was a case in point. Used to be, the walls were light pink with cream trim on the baseboards and ceiling. Paintings of fantasy scenery -- forests with unicorns, elves, etc. -- on nearly every wall, and soft, plush carpet in a contrasting hue lined the floor.

It looked like the typical girl's room... that is, until you looked at her bed.

That bed was an inheritance of sorts; given by our grandfather Gus, when his wife Norma passed away a few years ago. It was a huge queen-sized rig, consisting of a massive, solid mahogany four-poster frame, with carvings of horse heads and other nature themes carved into the wood. With mattress and all, it came up to about waist-high to me, and Bobbie often said she had to make a running jump just to get into bed every night.

Mom kept telling my sister that she'd get a better bed in the future, but Bobbie wouldn't take any suggestion otherwise. She LOVED that bed so much. It was her fortress, her refuge... but, sad to say, eventually Bobbie's other interests -- sports, computers, and a half-dozen other hobbies -- began to crowd in and take up more space in her bedroom than our parents would allow. It forced her to have to decide to relinquish her cherished heirloom bed in favor of a space-saving futon; something Bobbie didn't like in the first place.

So, that's when I, her big brother came to the rescue. For when the time came and I moved into my current apartment, I needed a bigger bed for the master bedroom. I hadn't had much luck finding one to buy myself, but when the subject came up over dinner at the parent's home one night, Bobbie made the 'suggestion to both Mom and Dad to let me take her four-poster. After a short discussion, both of our parents agreed it was the perfect solution. I didn't have to spend any money to get a new bed (which could be used elsewhere), and Bobbie's precious heirloom didn't have to be given away to someone else, or at the least broken down and shoved into the shed out in the backyard.

So, that's how I ended up with that big, four-poster, and have been using it for nearly seven years. It's a hell of a lot more comfortable than my old twin matress, and certainly a lot more roomy....

And, at this particular moment, Bobbie's bed was being used for something I never, EVER thought I'd be doing in it.

* * * *

Yes, Bobbie was getting her pussy eaten. And unless you missed it, it was me, her brother Jerry, who was munching on her tasty little cookie!

"Ooo, mmmh! Ya-hah-AAH!" Bobbie's moans were the fuel for a new orgasmic fire; her head tipped back on the mattress, rolling over the dark-cotton sheets, with her throat exposed as she arched herself like a bow. Both hands were gripping the posts bracketing the headboard, as she let her legs splay out in a near-split. Toes curling and clenching with every spasm of pleasure that was wracking her body.

I stretched out between her spread legs on my belly, clad in only my boxer-briefs, with my legs sticking off the end of the huge bed. I used to think that four-poster was almost too big for me. Now, however, it seemed just perfect for the activity at hand, Holding onto Bobbie's thighs, I had her lower body pinned to the mattress as I slurped, licked and nibbled on her pussy. Almost wallowing like a pig at the trough, because Bobbie was leaking pussy cream by the quart, I relished her pussy's flavor -- as I said before, like high-quality rum and sweet butterscotch.

It was probably the most delicious thing that I had ever tasted before (and that's saying something, out of the baker's dozen or so cunts I've eaten in my life). I swabbed my tongue up one side of her labia and down the other, while pausing from time to time to lavish as much attention to her clit as I could. That little pebble of rigid flesh was very sensitive, for about each time I put my wet oral digit against it, Bobbie would clap her thighs against my ears when the sensations made her slam her legs around my head.

"AaaAHH! Jerry, ohmiGOD!" Her hips were bucking like a bronco, and with the "spur" of my teeth nipping gently against her nubbin, she almost knocked me back off the bed on the fourth time I did that. Quivering and mewling with delight over the pleasure-pain I was causing, my dark-haired baby sister was cresting towards her third climax in as many minutes.

I managed to pry my face away from her heaving body briefly, licking up the cream on my lips and grinning up at her as I muttered, "Mmm, sweet pussy! Candy cunt!"

Breath laboring in her lungs, Bobbie craned her head up, bracing against the pillows with her shoulders as she stared with lust-fogged eyes at me. "Ya-you . . . oooh, god! You, like . . . th-the taste of my pussy, J-Jerry?"

With a growl, I just leered at her. "Like? Nah, love it." Without further prompting, I dove back in, thrusting my tongue deep into her swollen gash, making her squeal with passion. What I had told her held true -- my baby sister had a pussy I could eat for days, if it were possible. Despite the copious amount of cream oozing from her cookie, I was determined to give it the ol' college try.

Eventually, Bobbie's pussy couldn't take much more stimulation. Her legs straightened out over my shoulders, scissoring my head in a vice-lock. Even from my place between those thighs, I could see the onset of another orgasm as her tummy began to ripple in waves. Above, her back arched to extreme as her cries hit a high note and held in one, long, sweet screech of release. Her pussy was practically spewing molten cream, coating my chin, lips and cheeks with her wonderful essence. I rode it out, coaxing out as much of her liquid flow as I could, until her spray slowed to a slow dribble-drip and her body went as limp as a rag-doll.

Eventually, I slipped up from between Bobbie's legs and propped myself up on my arms to look at her. Her short hair was damp against my pillow, skin flushed with that blush of passion. Her cries of release were now mere whimpers of aftershock-pleasure, coming between gasps as she coasted down from her climax.

With a fond smile, I said, "You still with me, kiddo?"

Breathing deeply, Bobbie kept her eyes closed as she murmured, "mmm, gimme a sec . . . t'ink I left my head back on th' moon!"

I had to chuckle at that. "Well, you are welcome."

Giving herself a shake, Bobbie groaned and made a weak swing to punch my arm. "Don't go getting a big head, Jerry," she growled, totally ruining the attempt to sound cross with the mile-wide smile plastered across her own face. "Geez!" She opened her eyes and looked up at me. "Where in the hell did you learn to eat pussy like that!?" Another shiver raced down her body. "Oo, I can't cum like that even with my vibrator."

Shaking my head, I just said, "Practice makes perfect, kiddo. Especially if it's something I like to do."

Bobbie laughed softly as she pulled her legs up from around me and curled into a ball on the sheets. "Gawd, you did mention something about loving to eat it." Her body shifted a bit, as she looked away with some awe in her voice, saying "How am I ever going to get it that good, again?"

I reached out and lay one hand on her hip, stroking it softly. "You saying I may have spoiled you, Bobbie?"

Bobbie looked back at me and sighed. "Umm . . . maybe? I mean, Jerry! You just ate your sister's pussy so good, but I just . . . geeesh, I dunno what to think right now."

I just smiled and leaned over to place a soft kiss on her shoulder. "Well, you rest and gather what's left of your brains, seeing how you probably left them in orbit still." That got me another mimed-punch to the arm, as I straightened up and got off the bed. "As for me, I need a shower."

As I started to turn away, Bobbie's voice stopped me; "Wait, you're just going to leave me here? I mean . . . aren't you, um, well . . .?" She cleared her throat, before asking, "Aren't you horny, Jerry?"

I stopped halfway to the door of the master bath, looking back at Bobbie with a lopsided grin. "Well, yeah. I won't lie, kiddo. Eating that tasty pussy of yours has gotten to me." I glanced down at my crotch, and Bobbie's eyes followed, taking in the sizable lump formed under my boxer-briefs.

"Well," Bobbie drawled, smiling weakly as she looked at my hard-on. "Don't you . . . um, want me to--?"

"Kiddo, first things first." I smiled to take the sting out of any sort of rejection Bobbie might have gotten just then. "I've got to have a shower. Plus, I did what I did because I wanted to, and I'm not the one to expect you to offer or do anything to me in return. That's just how I am when it comes to such things -- and you can ask any of my former girl friends about that." With a fond smile, I added, "Just let me clean up, and . . . well, we'll talk more about this after, okay?"

Bobbie smiled, looking relieved if a bit sad too. "'Kay."

* * * *

Once in the relative safety of my master bath, I figured to do some serious think-stuff over what I did to Bobbie this afternoon. But, once I got the water as hot as I could tolerate it, my previous thoughts of getting over a short-day's worth of stiff muscles and grease monkey grit took hold. So, I slipped into the stall and proceeded to really work myself over with a soap laden scrubby.

Oh, just to put this out for you, my master bathroom is one of the couple of small things I decided to splurge on when it came to this apartment. After a lifetime of sharing one with the family -- a rather cramped affair with a combo shower/bath and little room for else -- I decided I'd upgrade when I got my own place. The apartment previously had a large if Spartan master bathroom, complete with a small shower, stand-alone tub, commode and vanity sink. Well, a couple of weeks of landlord-approved, applied renovations, and I have a wide shower stall, an efficiency "throne" and the vanity is a smaller sink and mirror affair. The tub was the only thing remaining from the original fixtures.

The other feature of the new shower was that the fixture wasn't the traditional overhead, single shower head. I opted to have six optional, efficiency pivot shower tiles installed, that way I could control how much of a dousing I got when I took one.

So now, I had four of the tiles pouring spray down on me, while I braced my arms against the stall walls. The streams were pounding my naked body just hard enough to be like a soothing massage, and hot enough to relax me almost all the way. Letting my head hang down to my chest, I had my eyes closed and drifted with the sensations.

What knocked me back to reality was the sensation of a gust of cooler air at my back. That only happens when the stall door is opened.

I craned my head around... and froze when I saw Bobbie was standing in the opening, looking in at me with an expression that was half-timid, half-embarrassed but mostly determined, like she'd made up her mind about something.

"Hey?!" I said, somewhat shocked and unable to move just then. Bobbie was still naked, and seeing her again did little to return me to a relaxed state.

"Jerry," Bobbie said, "I know you said we'd talk when you got finished in here, but... I don't think this can wait." Before I could comment, she lifted one foot and stepped into the stall behind me, letting the door drift shut as she let go of the handle. The sound of the catch locking into place, while usually soft, sounded as loud as a metal door slamming closed in a vault to me. Stepping further in, she moved up behind me and pressed herself against my back, while wrapping her arms around my wet torso.

I stiffened a bit, unsure what Bobbie was driving at, at least at first. Even as intimate as we'd been on that big bed, I wasn't certain that she'd want to reciprocate giving me any pleasure -- no matter what form she would be comfortable giving. Yet, the sensation of her soft skin against mine sent some rather un-brotherly thoughts clattering around in my head.

Bobbie must've had some similar thoughts herself. Her nipples were hard and drilling into my back, and both of her hands were tracing soft, caressing patterns on my stomach. I felt her shiver, yet knew it couldn't be from the lack of heat. "So . . . you, ah, wanna talk about-?"

"Jerry," Bobbie said, her voice soft yet coming over the sound of the spray covering the both of us in the wet. "I don't think there's anything TO talk about." She rested her head against my back, letting out a gusty breath that sent goose flesh racing across my skin. Then, I heard her say, "Jerry . . . turn around. Please?"

I almost didn't do it. Yet, my brain was disconnected enough from the rest of me so that, without further prompting, my body did turn in place under the spray. Now facing my sister, there was no hiding the fact that I was still sporting a three-quarter hard on. Bobbie had let me go and moved back a step to let me turn, and now she was staring down at my lower body; her eyes taking in every exposed inch of my dick. The only sound in the shower was the falling water and the almost-perceptible sound of the both of us breathing quickly.

"Bobbie?" I asked, unsure what she was thinking right then.

She lifted her eyes at my soft-spoken query -- both were pools of smoking, dark-ink that were lit with azure light inside. About six seconds passed as she locked gazes with me, before she reached out and placed one hand against my belly; pressing it gently against my navel as she reached out to brace her other hand against the shower wall. Dropping her gaze, she smoothly lowered herself onto her knees, which brought her to eye-level with my groin. Once there, she removed her one hand from the wall and brought it towards my dick. I could see a slight tremble in her reaching fingers, but the instant she touched my nearly-erect flesh her hand became as steady as a rock.

The contact was like touching a live wire; electric, hot and it made my cock swell to full rigidity in a heartbeat. I sucked in a sharp breath, only to let it out with a moan when Bobbie started to slowly stroke me. My dick seemed to gain another half an inch, and the sensations of her water-slick hand was making my modest six-plus feel ten-feet long!

When I tensed my hips, almost bucking up into her closed hand to prolong the sensations, Bobbie broke the tension with a soft, pleased giggle. "Ooo! I think this is gonna be fun," she said.

"Wh-what, i-is?" I asked, trying to keep from sounding like the panting, hopped up and horny guy I was. Looking down, the image of my baby sister down on her knees, her body naked and glistening from the shower spray, was slowly becoming burned into my brain.

Bobbie looked up, smiling as she edged a bit closer to kneel just inside my spread legs. "Making you feel as good as you made me feel, big brother." With that, Bobbie leaned up and spread her fingers enough to expose the underside of my erect cock, and slowly ran the tip of her tongue along the whole length of it. Passing from balls to flare tip in one lick, Bobbie set every synapse in my brain on fire and caused me to let out a happy groan that echoed off the shower walls. Seeing and hearing my reaction, Bobbie tipped her head to the side, shifted her hand to grip the base of my dick and proceeded to repeat the same action. Over, and over again.

I couldn't keep air in my lungs, as the electric sensations flooded my body with such powerful waves of pleasure. Gasping and groaning, it was all I could do to keep my arms out and my feet planted in the tub, so as not to topple over and ruin the whole moment.

Bobbie, for her part, kept looking up at me and grinning as she continued to paint my dick with her saliva. At one point, she got a wicked glint in her eyes and curled her tongue around the circumference of my shaft. It was at that point I realized my baby sis had a very long oral digit! It nearly encircled me to the point she could have touched her upper lip on the other side. With her tongue wrapped around me, she slowly dragged it back and forth, all the way down and up again to where she grazed the edge of my cock head.

Fuck me! I've had blow jobs a-plenty, but none before this moment were ever able to curl my toes and set me on the edge of orgasm so quickly!

Bobbie must have sensed this, because she disengaged herself from her oral efforts and leaned back to look up at me. She kept the fires stoked by gently pumping my shaft, but wisely -- I think -- kept her touch away from my cock head; which would have surely tripped my trigger just then. With a happy, yet shy look, she asked me, "Am I doing all right, Jerry? Is this making you feel good?"

"Ohh, ah, y-yes," I said, struggling through the feelings of bliss to form words. "It's . . . mmm, it feels great, kiddo!"

Bobbie giggled, sounding very pleased. She rubbed her free hand across my tummy and down one of my legs, before she took notice of how both of my legs were trembling with the effort to stay upright. "Um, Jerry, maybe you'd better sit down?" She paused in her manipulations of my cock, and nodded towards the rear of the stall where it flared out to form a small half-seat.

"Ahh, y-yeah," I said, able to gather enough strength to shift around her compact body and lower myself down onto the seat. I clenched a bit, feeling the cool surface of the seat against my buttocks, but that feeling passed when Bobbie reached out and parted my legs with a gentle touch.

"Lean back, Jerry," Bobbie prompted, moving in to put herself squarely between my open thighs. "I'll need all the space I can get." She giggled again, before moving up so that she could brace her arms against the tops of my thighs. This pressed her upper body in close enough, so that I could feel her breasts brushing against the inner surfaces of my legs.

"You can have whatever y-you want, kiddo," I said, stretching my legs out against the sides of the tub. "Just get back to what you started, 'kay?"

Dipping down, Bobbie took hold of my rampant dick once more and fisted it a few times. This made a bubble of precum ooze out of the tip, where it clung to my cock head briefly before it started to trickle down the shaft. It didn't get very far, as Bobbie stretched out her tongue and lapped it up like a cat with her face in a bowl of cream. She closed her eyes a bit, tasting the flavor of my precum. Her eyes popped open and she said. "Mmm, that was . . . good!" She slowly squeezed me from root to tip, forcing out another good sized dollop to slurp up with relish.

"Oooh," I moaned, bucking my hips slightly.

Bobbie licked her lips. "Hmm, I think I like how you taste, Jerry." She sucked me back into her mouth, eager for more of my precum.

I encouraged her with a hoarse whisper. "Bobbie . . . don't stop. You're killing me here!"

If I was worried she wasn't into this before, all that was washed away by what happened next. "Well, I don't want you to die, Jerry," she said, grinning as she leaned in closer, her breath ghosting over my heated flesh. "At least, not in a bad way." With that, she lifted herself so that her head hovered above my leaking cock head. Her black eyes never left mine as she extended her tongue, slowly letting it drape around the flared, purple head before she followed with her open mouth. There was a sizzling spark that arced between our locked gazes, just as her plump lips closed down around me, followed by a soft, sucking sound as she drew in a third of my rock-hard dick. As she descended, her tongue swirled across every ridge and vein on my dick, which ramped the pleasure factor exponentially with every passing moment. Eventually, she had all of my dick inside her willing mouth. Holding it there for a few moments, she then began to retreat back up the stalk, repeating the magic her tongue made on the way down.

SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
360 Followers
12