Bobby and Helge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobbie and I had both been to Venice and just had a light lunch and wandered around, pleased when we got where we wanted and talking about when each of us had been there before. Shortly after one, she said that she had to find a toilet, then smirked and said that maybe our room was already free. We hurried back to our hotel; it was free. We collected our suitcases and found it, both grinning at the double bed, which didn't leave space for much else in the room, just one straight chair.

Bobbie went in the bathroom, leaving the door wide open to let me see her unbuttoning her shirtwaist dress as she sat on the toilet. She grinned at me and said:

"If we're going to freshen-up?"

"Already?" I replied with a smirk, unbuttoning my shirt.

"What else?"

"Unpack?"

She was kicking off her panties and gathering up the skirt of her dress, about to stand up - without having wiped. She stood with another grin, beginning to pull her dress up and remarked:

"Have to put our suitcases on the bed, both of them."

Her face disappeared. I whipped off my shirt and tried to get out of my pants before she would be standing there in just her bra. She was, grinning again, as she saw me struggling to get my last leg out. She waited till I had, shaking out her skirt and finding a hook to hang it on, then smirking slightly and saying:

"The rest too; I want to take a nap."

"Just a nap?" I asked facetiously, pulling down my shorts, as I watched her reach back and unhook her bra.

"No! But then, if we hurry, like with my uncle. Don't you have to go first?"

I did, of course, while she gave her pussy a wipe with a wet washcloth, handing it to me, when I flushed. I gave my unaroused cock a quick wipe, as she brushed past me and flung back the covers. She just waited for me to leave the bathroom before diving down on the bed with her feet at the head of it. As I lay down, she murmured:

"Just like when I surprised him," and grasped my now fuller but still soft cock and raised her other thigh invitingly, letting me see her still closed pussy lips.

We hadn't done it like this yet, but both of us immediately drew a thigh up under the other's head, and then my cock was in her mouth, and mine finding her pussy, as we grasped each other's hip and curled up with accustomed familiarity of our experience with others. We both knew that she could suck my cock better, if she could lick it where it was most sensitive, but did she know that I preferred to lick her pussy this way, able to lick her clitoris with my mouth wide open to catch her pussy juice when she came? Oh, she must; she had licked other girls' pussies, while they had been licking hers - better than I could?

If she wanted a nap, it wasn't the time to think about that; maybe something to talk about later. I never had before with any partner, and no girl or women had with me, but Bobbie and I had.

We both moaned, as we hurried to enjoy what we were doing and enjoy what the other was doing, hugging each other's hips with both hands, after our other hand had slid under the other's waist. A couple of women had held my hips like that, and I had held more than a couple like that, clutching the cheeks of their asses when their hips began to jerk, so that I could keep my mouth on their pussies. Remembering how Bobbie's hips had moved when she was starting to have her orgasms, I was sure that I was going to have to do that again I was looking forward to it, my tongue doing everything it could to give it to her.

Then, however, Bobbie's fingers began to creep into my crevice - to get a better grip around my cheeks? No, they were creeping further, right down on the base of my spine, rubbing, not clutching. Did that feel arousing? Was it supposed to? Did she think it should? It was arousing that she was wanting to do something no one else had. What? Oooh! Her finger was rubbing past the end of mine spine - there! In a reflex, my asshole contracted. Damn! She chuckled in her throat and nodded. That was what she wanted to do?! At least, she knew that I hadn't had BM after our shower.

If it wasn't arousing, the fact that she wanted to was, but it WAS arousing to feel her finger tickling my asshole! If she knew that, she must also want me to; that part of our anatomies were identical. When my fingers crept, she nodded and licked again, making me realize that her tongue had been still for a moment or two. My fingers found hers, and she nodded again with a growling moan, and my finger tip enjoyed feeling her asshole respond, like mine was.

We had said that we were in hurry, but now we took turns teasing each other with more and less licking and sucking and tickling. When my cock throbbed too often, she stopped and let me make her hips twitch once or twice, and then her thighs twitched, and I let her resume arousing me. It had never been like this before - also without fingers.

Then we couldn't stand the teasing and both did everything we could with more aroused, muffled moans. She got what she wanted both ways, and I did too, almost forgetting to open my mouth wide to catch her pussy juice. My cock was still in her mouth, when I relaxed with groaning sigh. Only when the tip of her finger slipped out, did I realize that it hadn't been just tickling the rim of my asshole. Then I was surprised that mine also hadn't been, only vaguely recalling how her contracting and relaxing asshole had enticed it to probe.

When I slipped it out, she gave the softening head of my cock a last caress with her tongue, and slid her head back on my thigh. Was I supposed to say something? She did:

"We forgot to hurry."

"We sure did."

"Mmmm! That was good."

"It sure was, thank you.

"And thank you! Hmm? Hope that didn't surprise you too much."

"Just not too much."

"That's good. You were good about it, understood that I wanted that too."

"I'm not dense, just less experienced. ... At least, about doing that."

"But caught on quickly."

She turned around and gave me semen-flavored kiss. We missed our nap, when I asked:

"Want to tell?"

"About that too?"

"Just very curious."

"Hmm? I guess I have told you everything else. I think she was a pure lesbian, several, many years ago, didn't make any difference. She was upset that I wasn't, but that was only after a couple of times, and she had done that. I was as surprised as you may have been, but, well, like you, I liked it."

"I did too, to my surprise."

"Same thing, sensations for both of us."

"What I was thinking."

"Did I do it with another woman? Doesn't matter."

"Not to me, and then?"

"A man started it. Same sensations, I was thinking, so I did with him. I was right, of course, and he told me that he had hoped I would."

"That's enough," I replied, adding: "I know he did."

We chuckled, and I fondled her breast. She nodded, but then reminded that we had to unpack and freshen-up. We did, more than just freshening up, crowding together in the small shower stall and washing each other, snickering when we washed each other's asshole. When she suggested that I had time to shave, I did, after smirking and asking:

"I have to do it like that again?"

"Hm-hmm! Just in case. Of course, only if you want to?"

"I want to do anything you do, even if you surprise me again."

"Don't think I can," she replied, and we grinned.

We got dressed and were down with the group at three o'clock, still exchanging smiles. If people wanted to speculate how we had spent the time, they could.

We were surprised when the group was picked up by two sleek watertaxis, expecting that we would go to the textile weaving plant by waterbus. The tour to Venice wasn't cheap. Bobbie and I had questioned if we should indulge, when we were planning to meet and share a room, before we discovered that we both had mistaken the other's gender. In Milan, of course, we were very delighted that we had agreed to spend two more nights together.

The tour of the plant was very interesting and concluded with wine and nibbles in the display room where people could buy things, not too our surprise. A few did, letting us feel that we could enjoy the hospitality with another glass of wine, chatting with others. When it was announced that it would be another half an hour before we were taken back to the hotel, we smiled at the couple we were talking to, and agreed to have a third glass. Then there a run to the restrooms, and we all got back on the watertaxis for the trip across the wide canal and back through a smaller one to the grand canal and the hotel's dock.

We were all in good spirits, again chatting with the couple, after we had separated to to use the restrooms. Were Bobbie and I holding hands? Probably. We were seated, or I had my arm around her. The other couple grinned, looking at our name tags. Theirs also showed different surnames. The woman smiled at us and then at her companion and remarked:

"Looks like you also aren't married."

We both shook our heads, smirking at each other. Yes, I had my arm around Bobbie, gave her a hug. She looked at me and murmured: "Shall we tell them?"

I nodded with a chuckle, and she did, grinning and explaining:

"We both made a mistake. We've been emailing about textiles for a couple of years, then agreeing to meet here and share a room."

The couple smiled, nodding, and I explained:

"But she thought I was another woman - my first name - and I thought she was man, since she always signed "Bobby" with a Y."

The couple smirked and snickered so much that others glanced at us. Bobbie put her hand on my thigh and gave me a smile, murmuring:

"Just had to tell someone; so funny and delightful."

"I guess so," the man replied, smiling at his companion, who smirked with a nod and then said:

"We already knew that about each other, but, ..."

"Shall we say," her friend continued: " ... families don't."

We nodded understandingly. We all shrugged with mild smiles, then chuckled with restrained smirks about our admissions. I didn't want to look to see how many others had overheard us.

We arrived at the hotel, and agreed to have dinner together. We did, still exchanging mild smirks after we sat down. Then we talked about textiles and the program for the next day. I insisted on paying for the bottle of wine we shared. The other man insisted that we have dinner together the following evening, so that he could treat us. We agreed, of course.

Most of the group was going outside, and we four followed them. When we heard others saying that they want to see as much of Venice as they could, we four shrugged with superior glances, since we had all mentioned that we had been there before. His friend glanced at him and then us and said: "The program starts early in the morning."

He patted her hand on his arm. The program didn't really. Bobbie squeezed my arm and suggested: "They don't need our help to get lost."

We all nodded, not trying not to smirk. We waited for the others to set off in groups, before we went back in the hotel. He suggested having a drink in the bar, but she said she didn't need one, and Bobbie agreed. I certainly didn't need one, anticipating - very sure - what we'd do, going to our room before ten o'clock. His expression when he glanced at me, suggested that he might have the same idea. As we parted in the empty lobby, she smirked slightly and softly said:

"Have a good night."

"You two, too," Bobbie replied, while I was still recognizing that she hadn't just said "good night."

Bobbie grasped my arm and gave me a grin. Out of sight of anyone else, I reached over and fondled her breast.

We did have a good night, and she did surprise me a little again, that I could want to enjoy more sex than I had expected I could want after two nights and the afternoon in bed with her. It had been a long time since that had happened. It had been good, but that woman hadn't sucked my cock with Bobbie's alacrity, no one had.

Did she love to suck cock because that was the first thing she had done with one - her uncle's? She did, crouching between my thighs. After she started, after it was fully erect, she even raised her head and told me that she liked to do it better that way than how we had in the afternoon: "It just fits in my mouth this way so much better, and I can caress it there."

She didn't have to tell me that her tongue could caress the back of the head of my cock better that way. It was again, and I could envision how it felt for her to have the aroused head of my cock rubbing on her pallet - not that I wanted to feel a cock rub mine that way. She did, however, moving her head. I just lay there enjoying it and letting her enjoy it.

I could have let her enjoy it as long as she wanted to, but my cock couldn't. It surged and twitched, despite my trying to stay relaxed. She had been jostling and caressing my balls, but now her fingers were just clutched around my tight sack. My hips rocked up; I was about to come.

Then she did surprise me again. She raised her head and looked at my so aroused cock, and then looked up at me with what could only be a cock-sucking smile and moaned and murmured:

"That tastes so good," and looked down at my twitching cock again.

I raised my head and saw my precum oozing out. It wasn't clear, a little cloudy, she had stopped just in time. She licked it up and gave me a pleased smile, remarking:

"Almost went too far."

"Um-hmm!" I agreed in an aroused tone.

Then her fingernails scratched the the back of my sack. She caught a fold of it between her fingers and thumb and pulled, getting a better grip and pulling more, rolling the thin skin between her fingers. No one had ever thought to do that, on the contrary - it now occurred to me - they had seemed to have been wanting to get it over with, not that I had minded, delighted that they had wanted to let my cock spurt in their mouths - those that had.

Bobbie was chuckling softly, as her fingers loosened my sack, watching my cock begin to recover from its arousal. It was bobbing slight with my pulse, sinking down towards me by millimeters. When she could jostle my balls again, she smiled at her success. Her other hand raised my cock and drew it back towards her. She licked it and grinned at me again, and then it was back in her mouth, feeling her humming, as her tongue began to caress it again. I had to wait so many years for this to happen?!

She started all over: licking, sucking, moving her head and fondling my balls - as long as she could. When she couldn't, her fingernails scratched behind my sack, scratching between my thighs. Involuntarily, I drew them up a little to let her fingers scratch. It felt good, a new sensation. She moaned an "uhn-hnn," and they scratched further back. She wanted to do that again? She did!

A fingertip touched the rim of my asshole, and it contracted. That had felt good in the afternoon. My thighs drew up and let her finger do what it wanted, and this time I was fully aware of its exploring and probing, feeling my asshole contract and relax, letting it probe deeper. When it contracted, it felt like it was trying to draw her fingertip in, and it was wanting to. I gave a pulsing moan, when my sphincter muscle relaxed and felt her fingertip probe passed it.

She chuckled in her throat and wiggled her fingertip, making me moan again. That could feel arousing?! It was, and also what her mouth was doing. My hips began to rock slowly. Then I couldn't control them, and they began to thrust my cock up deeper in her mouth. Her hand was clutching it and keeping it from going too deep, as I began to groan. This time I was going to come! With a grunt, my hips jerks up, and I did, feeling a long, strong spurt of my semen shoot through my cock and into her mouth.

With a gulping noise, she almost bit my cock, but then continued, as I felt my cock give her more spurts of semen, as many as it could, but not as many as she apparently wanted. I had to hold her head still and almost suffer the sensation of feeling her tongue's touching the so sensitive back of my cock, as it swilled it around in her mouth. God, she really loved it! Only when I felt her finger slip out, was I again aware of where it had been, now conscious that it had been even deeper in me.

She raised her head and looked at me with an aroused and pleased expression, letting me see that she was still swilling my semen around in her mouth. Then she chuckled and dove up over me. I knew what to expect, opening my mouth slightly as her lips found mine. Her tongue slipped between them and its sides rolled up in a groove to let me share what was in her mouth. I certainly didn't want to taste another man's semen, but I relished tasting my own, when it was delivered this way on Bobbie's tongue, which had made my cock give her so much.

She was lying on me with my cock between us, reminding me that she had told of lying on her uncle that way. Still kissing, she chuckled and got her legs outside mine and began to draw her knees up. Did she think we could fuck just after she had given me such a great orgasm? I understood that she was aroused from having done so, but did she expect that my cock could satisfy her so soon? I didn't think so, but she was rising up on her hands and knees, but my cock was still resting on me. If she reached down to help it find her pussy, she could be disappointed.

She didn't. Chuckling again, she began to crawl up over me, and I understood. She wanted to sit on my face. Relieved, but delighting in anticipation, I grasped her ass and pulled myself down the bed under her, as she rose up and looked down at me with a grin. I grinned back, but my mouth was then out of her sight under her pussy.

I looked at and licked my lips with a moan, and drew her hips down. Her thighs spread apart, and then my tongue could lap up between her already aroused pussy lips, feeling and tasting how aroused she had been when she had been sucking my cock. She responded with a long moan.

I loved to lick a pussy as much as she loved to suck a cock. Didn't every man, especially when it was a such delicious pussy like the ones I remembered when I was younger?! A few girls had been surprised that I wanted to, their first times, but that had made it even more enticing to do it and show them how much I wanted to and let them discover how good it was.

Bobbie knew and wanted me to lick hers. How many men - and women - had? I had to do it as good as they had, then remembered how good her orgasm that afternoon had been. I could do it again, but I wasn't going to be able to catch her love juice this way around. Can't have everything, and this was for her.

She was moaning, and I did, opening my eyes and seeing that she was holding her breasts, her fingers squeezing her nipples. What else could I do? What she had? My fingers slid into the crevice between the cheeks of her ass. She moaned and her hips twitched. A finger slid down, and her hips rolled back. My finger didn't have to slid further; it was then already on the rim of her asshole, feeling it contract, as she moaned again. It relaxed, and my fingertip found its center, feeling it contract again. I probed, and it relaxed, letting my fingertip probe more. I had been right, when it contracted again, it was gripping and pulling on my finger tip, and she had moaned.

I still wasn't sure about this, but she was, where she was contracting and relaxing, then also, when she leaned forward with her head against the wall and moaned loader. It wanted my finger in it, and then it was. It felt like the tightest pussy my finger could remember. That girl had gasped, later admitting that only her slender finger had been it. Bobbie responded with a growling moan.

I licked and nibbled, lapping back for a taste of her pussy juice. Her contractions were reminding my finger to move. Her moans became distraught sounding whimpers, then interspersed with gasps, as I felt her thighs quivering. Then her body convulsed, and my chin was suddenly all wet, and then wetter, her pussy juice sliding down under my chin and running down my neck. I had to taste it and lapped down over her opening - so good! - but she didn't give me another spurt of it.