Bobby at the Cheerleader Carwash Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The punk dropped the knife, froze, and pissed his pants.

Sofia began fighting punk girl when another punk with a knife advanced on Sofia.

"Get the fuck away from my sister!" I heard Bree shout.

Off to the side, I saw Bree disarm the punk with a knife, and she went all Chuck Norris on him. I swore I heard bone break. The other loser and punk girl ran for the exit.

Never piss off a pregnant martial artist!

"Get the fuck out of here, you trash," I yelled as the manager with a 357 Mag and two employees came running up. The two punks and brunette girl were literally thrown out of the place. The manager returned to me. He glanced at my girls who were hugging together.

"You folks okay?"

"Yes. We are now. Who were those guys?"

"Just the local criminal scum. Are you ex-military?" he chatted as he glanced at my M1911 pistol.

"Roger that. Ex-Army."

"I'm retired Air Force. Look, you folks will have to leave. The cops could show up, and you are quite infamous with your pregnant cheerleaders," he smiled.

"Okay. Thanks. I appreciate it."

*****

As we crossed the parking lot, we noticed brunette cock-teaser crying and sitting in the snow against a lamp-post. Next to her were two trash-bags filled with her clothes, a backpack, and her purse. I continued to walk to the RV, not caring about some slut who almost got my girls hurt. I opened the door and noticed Sofia was missing, then saw her kneeling next to the troublesome slut. I was getting impatient since I wanted to be at our next campsite before it got too dark. I yelled at Sofia to come here, but she waved me off.

"I'll go get her," Emma said in exasperation and Bree joined her. I had to wait 20 minutes as my girls talked to the brunette. What were they talking about? It's was colder as the sun set. Finally, The four girls began moving to me with flirt-girl leaning on Sofia, and Emma and Bree carrying the bags.

"What's this crap about?" I growled.

Sofia flinched then explained, "This is Faith Mueller. Uhm...she's like...Amish."

"No way! She don't look like the Plain People," I said in surprise. Shouldn't Faith be wearing some 19th century outfit. Where's the bonnet?

"Well sir, there''s a story. But it's cold out here. Could we bring her inside please?" Sofia asked respectfully.

"Okay. She can come in for a few minutes. But if she acts up, it's your ass, got it?"

"Yes sir! I certainly hope so!" she said with a smirk and a wink. Damn it! My cheerleaders had become real sluts. Faith, however, had a different reaction, and didn't want to come in if it might cause her new friend Sofia trouble. The three girls pulled her in, and I locked the door.

"Now, what's this story? It better not be bullshit!" I said with a bit of anger and that caused Faith to tremble. Her face had a black eye, bruises, and split lip. Her hair was wild, no longer in a ponytail. When her jacket came off, her blouse torn and buttons were missing. One of her sneakers was missing. The button and zipper on her skirt were broken. WTF? Emma could not have done all that.

"According to Faith, she is...uhhh...was Amish. Any case, she was engaged to some guy named Peter. Then one day when she working at the roadside market, this guy named Soul Knife..."

"Soul Knife?"

"Yeah, that's his gang leader name. Actually, she found out his real name is Wilbur. She was working a roadside farm stand. He sweet talks her and keeps coming back to buy an apple. He manages to get her to meet him alone and well they got all making out, but no sex. On the third tryst, they get caught by her parents and the bishop who somehow knew where they were. She sasses them and got shunned, which kind of an excommunication based on their law thing called an Ordnung or Ordning. She had no place to go, so she lived with Wilbur and his 2 guys and 1 girl gang in some one bedroom dump. They plied her with booze and drugs, then they get her naked and felt her up and take pictures. She said they didn't use her three holes because they thought they would get more cash if she were a real innocent virgin. They blackmailed her with the pictures and the threat of kicking her to the curb and told her that she would be a prostitute. You were to be her first customer. Wilbur, the Soul Knife, blamed Faith for the fight and the loss of his favorite knife. He told her that she had to give him her cherry and tried to rape her in the back of the car. But these Amish girls are tough, so she knocked him out, and the rest of the gang tossed her out as too much trouble. So that's what happened. By the way, she is real sorry for everything that happened and promises it will never happen again. She told us that these evil things she did was not how she was raised by her family. And she knows we are the infamous cheerleaders."

I sat back stunned at such a wild story and the stupidity of such a bimbo Amish girl.

"Okay, so what does that have to do with me and us?"

Emma joined in, "We think we should take her with us. She is just an innocent victim forced to be bad. She can help around here, not sex of course. Faith, tell him what you can do."

The Amish girl hesitated before Bree jumped in.

"Come on Faith, tell our husband what your skills are, okay?"

"Well, I am a farm girl. I can work with cows and make clothes and keep house. I am wonderful gut at cooking. I make some gut suppers that I learned from my mam. My dat taught me about the farming. I can learn your Englisher ways."

The girls stared at me with looks that made me feel guilty. Damn it all. I don't need another hormonal female in my RV. On the other hand, Amish cooking I heard was fantastic.

"Okay Faith, you can stay." The girl s gave out a "Yay!"

"But, you will be responsible for making supper, grocery shopping, and doing laundry plus helping with other chores. I will try to drop you off at a Amish or Mennonite community if you decide to leave us. If you are still with us when we get to Wyoming, I might need you as our farm expert. Is that okay with you?"

"Ja! Ja! Oh that is gut. Wonderful gut. Danke. Danke."

"You girls get ready for bed. Now do you understand that being with us means accepting that we have some unusual Englisher ways in terms of sex? I won't force you, but you will have a certain dress code. Are you okay with that."

Faith looked over in astonishment as the girls got naked except for their slave chokers and walked to the bedroom. Her mouth opened and closed with no words coming out. She blushed, then finally muttered, "Ja. I understand. I am gut."

"Stand up and take off your clothes. You can keep your bra and panties."

Faith had this deer-in-the-headlights look for a full minute until I put my finger under her chin and forced her to look up at me.

"Now Faith," I whispered with a hint of threat.

She took off her torn blouse and skirt, then her one shoes and socks. I threw the rags out the door. I told her to turn around slowly and whistled at her body. She was trembling and blushing from head to toe. She stood about 5'9, wavy brunette hair, 38d breasts, maybe size 9 shoe size, stocky overall, and a poster girl for hardy farm girls.

I grabbed her by the hair and pushed her into the bedroom. I sat her down on the chair and grabbed some 24" rope lengths.

"I can't have you free and about until I am sure about you. After all, you might kill us while we're sleeping. Put your hands behind the chair."

I tied her wrists. Then I tied her ankles back and up to the armrests. Finally, I put duct tape over her mouth. I kissed her forehead and wishes her goodnight.

It was Sofia's turn to tonight to please me. She sucked me hard for a few minutes, then laid back and spread her legs. Her hips were pulled up by me. Then I slowly slid my cock into her damp pussy as she moaned and begged me to fuck her hard and fast. I gave her fast power thrusts, but never going all the way in because we didn't want to chance it. Soon we were in the sex haze while Bree was using a strap-on with Emma. The moans and grunts and smells of hot sex filled the room. Sofia smiled at Faith, and I looked at the bound girl. I chuckled at the wetness of her panty crotch and saw that she was trying to close her legs. When I shot my hot load into Sofia she came with a loud "Yessss!"

We were tired and fell asleep satisfied and content, except Faith who seemed frustrated.

*****

The next morning Emma was sucking my cock to hardness. Then she mounted me cowgirl style. I pulled and flicked her nipple rings. Later, I rolled over and finished off us off in the missionary position with her little feet pounding my butt. Then we collapsed, breathing loudly. Emma was always my best lover. We showered together, and I took her ass in the shower despite her protests that I was only allowed sex once per girl per day and having her butt would be twice with her in one day. I didn't care.

I was wearing a tank top and shorts when I sat down for breakfast. Faith was helping Bree with breakfast. Sofia was almost done knitting a cute light blue baby blanket. Emma was plotting a travel route to Wyoming. I didn't know she wore eyeglasses.

The road trip continued on winter fell upon us. Finally, we decided on no more tourist stops as we wanted to get to the ranch before the weather really got bad. The girls wanted a real home, and not a RV to have their babies. Once we cleared Omaha, we were on I-80 heading west through Nebraska.

Everywhere we stopped for gas or a restaurant or just stay at a hotel, my cheer-girls were recognized and that got to be too much and even a bit creepy. Males 14 to 80 recognized my girls and wanted to get their pictures taken with them. I had to restrain myself sometimes when a few pigs put their hands on my girl's butts or hugged them too tight. Girlfriends and wives were upset at their partners, and more than once there was angry yelling which we took as our cue to leave.

After the first few incidents, the girls decided to wear their cheer jackets over their maternity dresses which had been altered to mid-thigh. They put their cheer ribbons back in their hair. On their legs were black sheer thigh-hi nylons and 5" ankle strap sandals. It was $10 per guy if they wanted pictures with the girls. The girls seen to delight in the attention while taking money for charity. When we went to church, the money was put into the collection basket.

During all this excitement, Faith and I stood off to the side. She went back to wearing her Amish dresses while I was in disguise wearing sunglasses, a wig, and a chauffeur's uniform. Nobody paid us any mind. Good.

During the journey, Faith was quiet and kept to herself. I now trusted her enough that I didn't tie her to the chair anymore. Instead, I put leather, fur-lined handcuffs on her. She was still only allowed to wear panties and bra. My big Amish girl was very obedient. For example, yesterday I ordered her to sit on my lap. Then I massaged her back, caressed her arms and legs while kissing the back of her neck. I could tell she didn't want me doing this while faint moans escaped her lips. Then I lightly brushed my hand over her vulva, and she was wet. I hoped that Faith would make the jump to being sexually active.

My young Amish girl needed to undergo another step in order for to become my slave, and that's bondage. That night I told her lie down face down in front of the closet. I then tied her her wrists behind her with rope. A vibrator was put tightly against her pussy without harming her hymen. A leather strap went around her thighs. Next I told her to cross her ankles which were also roped. I bent her legs and leather-strapped her into a hogtie. I zip-tied her big-toes together. A red ball-gag went in, and I finished up by putting a blindfold on her. I picked her up like a suitcase and put her in the closet, then closed the door.

During the night, I popped half of a blue pill which put a lot of concern into my ladies. I then enjoyed their mouths and pussies during the night. Each girl took a turn, first sucking on my wood, then mounting me cowgirl style. They did all the work, and their moans, gasps, sighs, and screams were a bit exaggerated as I began to realize they were doing all the work and were trying to make sure I didn't have another attack. All of us also realized that Faith heard everything.

The next morning I checked on Faith and felt her pussy. She was soaking wet and there was a pool of girl juice on the floor. After breakfast, I told girls to unbind Faith and get her cleaned and ready. I didn't realize that my failure to explain "ready" would lead to something more. I rode into town for supplies, talked to my buddy in Wyoming, and hung out in a sports bar.

The big change came that night and on Faith's 12th day with us. We had again camped out in the boonies so we could rest for a day from the driving and the fanfare. The three girls were outside playing in the snow like teenagers without a care in the world. I fell asleep while reading a book. I awoke suddenly from a pleasant sensation from my cock.

Faith was kneeling naked on the floor between my legs and sucking on my cock! She was naked, and I saw that she has shaved down there. I watched in amazement as she did a decent job of servicing me. I let out a little sound when her tongue rubbed under my rod. This went on for minutes, and I was very hard. I slumped back and through the window I could see the girls smiling at me. I had been set up.

Faith stood up and pulled me by the hand to the bedroom. She got on all fours at the edge of the bed and looked back at me. Her corn-hole was well-lubed. She had a weak smile on her face.

"I want to thank for your kindness by giving you something I thought might please you. Emma and the girls said you value much the taking of a girl's virginity. I am sorry I cannot give you that which I am saving for my future husband on our wedding night. If you want to put your manhood in my arse, then I will be able to pay you back with anal sex."

With hesitation, I pushed my cock into her backside slowly. This was her first time, and I wanted to avoid hurting her. I commented that she was not as tight as I thought she would be. she replied that the girls inserted a butt plug and made her wear it for two days. I was aroused by all that she had said and developed a nice rhythm as I drove the Hershey highway. I played with her tits and clit which made her moan and grunt like a whore. I never could last that long with anal sex which was why I preferred oral and pussy. I slammed in, pinched her clit, and twisted a nipple as we both came hard. My man juice splashed up her ass. Then we fell forward onto the bed, panting like dogs.

From that day forward, Faith joined the others in servicing me. I never got to pop her cherry or use her ass again, but she did become a really good blow job artist who liked to swallow. I actually thought her skin seemed even more lovely and her breasts looked a bit bigger from the extra protein.

We drove through Nebraska and entered Wyoming. The four girls were giddy with anticipation as I drove the last 375 miles. At the final 120 miles, I ordered the girls to stay in the bedroom with the door closed. They protested, but I wanted to surprise them. I still could hear them giggling and laughing like teenage girls. So much for the solemn maturity of being expectant mothers . About two hours later, I stopped the RV in the middle of the road and yelled to the girls.

Middle of the road? Why not? This was rural Wyoming where one could drive for a long time and not see another vehicle.

There were joyful shouts as the naked girls came running out of the bedroom while throwing on their cheer jackets or long coat for Faith. Emma and Sofia put on flip-flops while Bree and Faith went barefooted as they went outside in the cold air and snow. The girls were in silent awe as I stood behind them.

The RV was parked on top of a low ridge overlooking the snow-covered valley below. My two-story, 1890s ranch house was in the valley below. My friend Wild Bill had the inside and outside lights on, plus the white Christmas lights. It was sundown, and shadows cast a nice contrast of the bring, festive lights. Smoke from the two fireplaces curled their way skyward. Occasionally, we could hear the sound of horses and cows.

The girls hugged me saying thank yous and praising the beauty of the place. They showered me with kisses and hugs. They were so happy that for a moment I thought they were going to get on their knees and blow me. For my part, I wish I was in Texas where it was a lot warmer.

The girls were jogging down the road despite my telling them to get in the RV. Ah, the enthusiasm of youth had taken over their teenage brains. Emma stopped and then walked back to me. She took my hand and pulled back into the RV. As I drove, she put her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek.

"I love you Bobby," she whispered into my ear.

"And I love you even more, my dearest Emma," I softly said as I gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

*****

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is it for this story line. If it were to continue, it would cover the lives of Bobby and his girls and neighbors in Wyoming over a period of about 45 years. Some of the ideas for this came from my vacations in Wyoming and Pennsylvania. Thank you for reading my stories.

12