Bobby, Buster and the Beach

Story Info
Your free spirit leads you on a new adventure.
25.3k words
4.5
11.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just a perfect day. Bright sunshine and a warm breeze greeted me as you headed out to the beach. You hadn't had any real opportunity this whole year to just go and soak up the sun. There was no way you were going to let anything or anyone derail your plans.

As you got to your car you popped open the door. Unslinging the only bag you had with you, you hastily reviewed the contents, trying to make sure you had everything you would need for a glorious day.

One beach blanket, okay not a blanket really. More like a slightly large towel, but it was the largest something of this type of thing you owned at the moment, besides bedsheets that is. One clutch purse, containing a little cash, a maxed out credit card, some odd ball miscellaneous things your father insisted you should always have and all the other items that prove you are you...check. One good book, two bottles of water, one almost empty bottle of suntan lotion, a couple of breakfast bars just in case and a really good book that someone told you to read.

Your cover up was a light sheer thing that really covered nothing, but the full one piece suit you had chosen was more than adequate. Its bright multicolored pattern had caught your eye at Penny's and you knew your mother would approve of it if she happened to see it in person or in pictures. It even had the silly frilly trim that only seemed to be on the ugliest of swim wear, I mean, you've never seen frilly trim on a Brazilian cut bikini have you?

You choose this suit for all the same reasons that other girls chose the skimpiest ones available. Only you weren't looking for the gawking attention. That wasn't your game at all, if it was you wouldn't be wearing the silliest sunshade hat that you could have found. Its oversized brim flopped around ridiculously in any wind and the multitude of small holes all over it made it only slightly efficient as a sunshade, but it helped with the illusion of a dumpy girl that wasn't worth a second look.

This was the exact look you were going for.

At just barely 5'4" and not much more than 112 pounds of nicely defined curves, it was hard to be taken for "just another slightly overweight, not very well dressed, girl of undetermined age." But you were sure, with your disguise in place, that that was what you presented. From a safe distance anyway.

Feeling pretty good that you had everything covered, you threw the beach bag into the passenger seat, as you slide in behind the wheel of your car. It was a little old, it was getting a little worn out, but it was all yours and it was taking you to the beach today. At least you hoped so.

Donning your oversized sunglass, you checked your mirrors, clicked your seatbelt in place, started the car and began the impatient thirty mile trip to the beach. This was your first adventure in your new home, something you had been looking forward too since the day you graduated from college. You were in a semi-euphoric state with all the new you had, a new apartment, a new job and now new places to go and see when you had time.

And you never know, maybe even a new guy, since you dumped the last one for cheating on you the night before graduation.

Other than the seemingly endless number of stupid drivers that were between you and some glorious sunbathing, the drive to the ocean was really uneventful. Arriving at the public parking area, you chose the furthest spot from the entrance that you could find.

This public beach was one that a friend of yours had given you directions to, along with a handwritten note describing where the best sunning locations were. She had even written down about how far you would have to walk to most of them, as best she could remember.

From the parking area you couldn't see the ocean, but you could hear it. The gentle swoosh of the waves coming into the shore seemed to beckon you.

You hurried and grabbed your beach bag, locked your car and headed thru the sand dunes that blocked your view of the ocean. The dunes weren't very high, maybe only four feet, but spaced out enough that you could walk a weaving path thru them, rather than up and over them. Something that you were grateful for, as the tops seemed to be overgrown with some type of tall grass.

As soon as you wove thru only a few of the dunes, your feet started to rub on the straps of the flip flops that you had worn. Kicking them off, you glanced behind you, thinking of maybe throwing them in the car. But deciding not too since you couldn't even see the car. So you simply picked them up and put them in your beach bag.

The change from sand dunes to beach was abrupt and stunning. The open expanse in front of you took your breath away. Waves coming in seemed to roll slowly as they moved forward, curling then crashing into the wet sand. A few seagulls flew overhead in the light breeze, waiting for an opportune moment to swoop down and pilfer a morsel of food from an unsuspecting beach goer.

This part of the beach was overly crowded. Too many families that had the same idea as you, only they all seemed to have brought every screaming kid they had with them.

Not paying any attention to the throngs of people you headed up the beach towards one of the furthest sunning areas that your friend had suggested. The note said it would take almost thirty minutes to walk there. But as long as you got peace, quiet, and privacy, it would be worth it.

After only a short time you began to notice that the entire beach ahead of you was totally empty. Well almost totally. There were a few people that seemed to be using metal detectors, a couple of people looking for seashells and one or two with dogs that were either playing in the surf or throwing their pet a Frisbee or ball.

You didn't pay too much attention to any of them though, you had drifted down to the frim sand that marked the current high water mark and had increased your pace slightly, trying to cut into the thirty minute estimate as best you could.

After a short while you stopped, setting you beach bag on some dry sand, you took out the note and tried to gauge your general progress. You really couldn't see any of the people that you had walked past, only an occasional whistle or some other loud sound would reach your ears. Taking a drink from your bottled water you rested for just a few minutes, enjoying the warm sun as it shone down on you from overhead.

Standing, you rose up on your toes, trying to see as far along the beach as you could. Then slowly you turned and scanned the dunes that bordered the beach. Convinced that there was no one that you could see, you put your water bottle back in the bag, then removed you cover up.

Glancing around one more time, you slipped the shoulder straps of your bathing suit off your shoulders, and then slowly began rolling the gaudy one piece off of your slim body.

You could feel your excitement build as you revealed more of yourself. Your breast were just barely uncovered, your nipples had hardened as soon as you had taken the cover up off. They seemed to know what was in store for them, and they were excited for the day to begin.

You could even feel a slight moistening between your legs. Something you knew would only get more noticeable, the lower you took the bathing suit. As soon as you had the suit rolled down below your breast you slipped your cover up back on. Its sheer material wouldn't hide anything up close, but at a distance it did a great job and would give you plenty of time to get your suit back on if the need arose.

Taking a deep breath, you slid totally out of your swim suit and hurriedly picked it up, rolling it in such a way that if you had to put it on fast, all you would have to do was step into the leg holes and unroll it upwards.

The feel of the light sea breeze on your skin was titillating, being so close to totally naked out in nature was a complete turn on to you, and the wetness that threatened to stream down your legs was all the proof you needed.

You giggled out of a slight sense of nervousness. You looked around one last time, then collected up your beach bag and resumed your trip to your new sunning spot.

As you watched the waves roll in one after the other, you were drawn to them. The day was hot and the sun beating down on you was somewhat relentless. Drifting towards the water you began to walk in the surf, trying not to wander out to far so that you could still make good progress, but out far enough that you could kick up water to help cool you off. The effect of the tiny water drops hitting your naked body in random spots was exciting. Especially when one would land on an exposed breast or the overheated area between your legs.

The more water you splashed onto you the more excited you became. Your only frustration was that your cover up was getting wet along with you. You turned to look back down the beach from where you came, there had been no one in sight and no sounds that you had noticed for quite a while now. You slid out of your cover up and stuffed it into your beach bag, keeping it on top just in case.

Now totally naked, you were really in your element. The thrill of total exposure was overwhelming to you. There was a deep urgency that was building between your legs, warmth that even the coolest water would not ever put out.

Your mind drifted as you walked, water splashing up on you, then slowly dripping down your body and legs. Sometimes drops would hang suspended from a hardened nipple, or collect into your belly button, then suddenly rush towards the tiny triangle of blonde hair that was on your mound.

If you thought about the water too much as it caressed your skin, you would have become overwhelmed. You would have moved back onto the dry sand, lay out your towel and begin to pleasure yourself right there. You tried hard to ignore the temptation and press on to your destination.

And no matter how horny or wet you got, you were going to get there before you gave in to it. If there was one thing you had learned about pleasure was that the journey was the pleasure. Take away the journey and what's left?

A dark smudge appeared on the horizon in front of you. If you had bothered to check the time when you got out of the car then you might have known how long you had been walking. But since you hadn't, you had no real idea. You did know it seemed that you had walked far enough, or at least long enough, that was for sure. But not knowing what the smudge was, you reluctantly slipped you cover up back on, just in case.

You quickened your pace as the smudge grew larger. It hadn't moved at all ever since you first saw it, and the closer you got too it the more you were convinced that it was your destination. By the time you could clearly see that it was a collection of large rocks about fifty feet back from the water's edge you were running thru the surf as fast as you dared. Your cover up was streaming out behind you, covering nothing but the tops of your shoulders.

Once you were almost directly below the rock outcropping, you turned and headed towards it. Looking at the odd collection of boulders that nature seemed to have placed here just for you. You walked up to them, clapping and giggling with glee. They were perfect, this place was perfect. The boulders were arranged in a letter U, with the open end towards the ocean. They stood about three feet tall, with a few even taller, but not by much.

Dropping your beach bag into your new favorite sunning spot, you threw off the cover up, goofy sun hat and sun glasses. Turning in circles, you threw your arms into the air in triumph. Gleefully jumping up and down at the sheer joy of the moment. You could feel every little jiggle and wiggle of your body as you jumped. Slowing you began to twirl, letting your arms stretch straight out, with your eyes closed and your face turned up to the bright sky.

It really was a glorious day. You felt the hot sun kiss every part of you as you turned. Your celebration was interrupted by the sound of the waves crashing onto the beach. You stopped spinning and just stood and stared out at the big blue ocean. It was so breathtaking that you actually forgot that you were standing naked, out in the open.

In fact you felt as if anyone with clothes on would be insulting this perfect display of nature.

You dropped to your knees to rummage around in the beach bag. There was nothing you could do about your overexposed areas that had pink'd up on the long hike. You silently cursed your forgetfulness as you rubbed the lotion into your skin, trying to pay extra attention to the areas that usually never saw sunlight.

As you rubbed the lotion in, you kept peering over the rocks, trying to catch any movement or signs of life. Assured that you were truly alone, you stood up slowly as you turned towards the water.

Your moment of truth had arrived.

It was one thing to be naked, at home or maybe even in a hot tub or sauna.

It was another to be naked where you weren't supposed to be, like at the swimming pool late at night, or even a golf course.

But it was the ultimate to be naked where you weren't supposed to be, and then leave everything behind. Putting distance between you and anything to cover you is a really scary, yet invigorating thrill.

Try it sometime if you think you can...shed every stitch...then run. Run as fast as you can for even just a little while...then stop. Look back to where you left all the things we use to feel safe and "proper".

Right now at this instant...you were ready to run.

Yours toes even twitched as if they were revving up to run a race. Even the uncontrollable giggles seemed right, as if they were the sound of your motor that was going to propel you into this erotic adventure.

"RUN...RUN..." you could feel the words loud and clear in your head.

And with a high pitched squeal and scream...you took off, running at a dead sprint across the fifty feet of open sand that lay between you and the cool water.

Even with the exertion of running you still giggled all the way to the water.

Once your toes splashed into the cool surf your giggle changed to a squeal. Your mind registered the sudden change from the warm sand to the cool water as a shock. Causing you to gasp as you feebly tried to block the spray from hitting your body with your outstretched hands.

You continued to surge forward though, even as your mind screamed for you to stop. Your momentum and excitement had taken over, even the bouncing of your breasts seeming to add to the surge of momentum you felt.

Knee deep...thigh deep...the next wave was curling towards you, it seemed bigger that the ones before.

You realized too late that it was going to hit you at about the height of your breasts, you tried to turn away as you closed your eyes, stretching your hands in front of you to ward off you impending wet doom. You felt the wave surge into your body, the cool water splashing salt water and foam up the curve of your breasts, some going as high as your shoulder length blonde hair.

It definitely did its job, quickly cooling your hot skin. Although there was still a certain part of you that felt so hot that it seemed that nothing would cool it at all. The urge to do something about it had been with you since you had shed the last of your clothes.

But just dropping to the sand at some random spot on your adventure would have...well it would have just cheapened the entire day. It would have made this entire day about that, self-pleasure of the cheapest kind.

And there was no way you were going to settle for that.

You swam out a little further to get away from the surf line, letting the gentle waves roll under you, lifting you just moments before they ended their existence as they crashed into the sand. It made you feel as if you were a part of the ocean, part of this wonderful world.

You swam on your back and gazed up into the sky, totally mindless of anything other than the feel of the cool water. Even your nipples seemed to be overly excited, stiffening more and more it seemed every time a wave teased them.

As time went on you began to feel a tiny bit uneasy. Maybe it was that the day was just perfect, and something bad was surely going to happen eventually. Or maybe it was that you had a deep seated fear of things you can't see...like sharks.

But either way you felt that you had been in the water long enough, now it was time to get some serious sunning done. Besides, what if something really terrible did happen...like being swept out to sea in an uncontrollable undertow...or worse yet, being kidnapped by pirates.

Your imagination ran away with you...

...The nightly news would carry the story for sure. Because... well, that's what they do.

Of course someone, perhaps a seashell seeker would find your discarded things in the tiny alcove. The police would come and do an investigation, but without a body all they could do was speculate.

The news caster, sounding concerned and very grave, would be asking for any information regarding the possible underhanded disappearance of the naked woman at the beach. Of course there are no leads, other than the police knowing she was naked because, well, they found all of her clothes.

Of course they would give a phone number to call in case anyone found the naked woman, or just wanted to talk more about the naked woman at the beach.

Then of course they would break away to your tearful mother, making an impassioned plea for the person or persons, or perhaps pirates that had obviously kidnapped her naked only daughter to please...clothe her!

Your father wouldn't say anything as he stood beside your mother, because...well frankly...he still couldn't believe you were running around a beach somewhere totally naked...

By the time your feet found solid shifting sand under them, you were having a hard time controlling your laughter. Your imagination did have a tendency to carry you away now and then.

As you walked thru the surf towards the dry sand, you noticed that the rocks, where you had left your things, were not where you thought they would be. You glanced up and down the beach, and were surprised to spot what you were sure was them, a good distance from you to your left.

For a fleeting moment you were disoriented, trying to figure out how you had gotten so far from any real cover. The feeling was exhilarating though, being this exposed. You felt the warm breeze on your wet skin, raising little goose bumps all over your naked body.

Closing your eyes you gave in to the sensation, letting your fingers glide over your curves. Stopping only to pinch or rub one of your nipples until they both were painfully hard.

Without even thinking you sat down on the damp sand, having turned to face out to the water. You had your legs bent with your knees were spread wide, letting both the sun and the breeze caress your pussy. You soaked up the sensations, leaning back you reached one hand behind you for support, letting your free hand continue to tease you as it slowly brushed tiny bits of sand off of your delicate skin.

Since you had already conjured up pirates it was little wonder that you began to imagine a small rowboat rising and falling in the distant swells as it approached the beach. It would be too far out for anyone to see you clearly, but it was definitely heading towards you.

As it drew nearer you could hear the leader of the pirates urging his men to row faster. Giggling you imagined that you wanted to give the pirates a little show before you would dash off to hide in the sand dunes.

Staring straight out to sea you let your fingers begin to caress the soft folds of your pussy. Teasing your fingertips over the delicate lips you began to feel yourself moisten and open up, allowing the cool breeze to caress your delicate opening.