Bobby's Graduation Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby opened the door to reveal Miss Stevens and Nurse Brown waiting there.

"Hi, come on in." He said, ushering them inside.

"Hi guys." The two of them said as they came into the house.

Bobby and his friends soaked in the sight of their teacher and school nurse. For Greg, Joel and Dave, this was their first time seeing them out of their typical work clothes. Sarah Stevens was wearing sneakers, a pair of tiny shorts, and a tight tank-top which hugged her breasts tightly. She must have been wearing a push-up bra underneath because her huge tits were cupped together invitingly and looked like they wanted to spill out. Cindy Brown was dressed just as hotly, donning a pair of flip flops, shorts and a tube top that left her tummy bare.

Bobby's mom gave them both a glass of wine and the entire group sat around for a while talking about various things, the school year and plans for the summer. When Bobby's mother began reminiscing about Bobby's childhood, he couldn't help but blush with embarrassment, especially when his mother started talking about pulling out the old family photo album.

"Oh please, mom. Don't bring out those old pictures." He pleaded with her.

"Come on it will be fun! I'm going to try to find that album. It's up in my bedroom somewhere. I'll be back in a bit!" His mom said, getting up.

"I'll help you look for it." Joel said, standing up as well.

"Yeah, me too." Dave said as well.

Mrs. Smith and Bobby's two friends went upstairs to look for the photo album, leaving Greg, Bobby, Miss Stevens and Nurse Brown downstairs.

"More wine?" Bobby offered to the two lovely ladies.

"Oh, yes please." Sarah Stevens said, holding out her glass. Her friend Cindy Brown did the same. They had already lost count of how many glasses of wine they had each had, and they had gotten quite a bit tipsy at this point.

"Hey, I got an idea; let's go outside to the hot tub." Greg said eagerly.

It seemed like a good idea, so the four of them made their way out into the back yard to the hot tub. The sun had gone down hours ago, but there was a bright moon out which gave plenty of light outside, and the sky lent a beautiful clear view of the stars.

"Oh, I just remembered. Neither of us thought to bring a swimsuit." Sarah said sadly. "Why didn't you tell us you had a hot tub and pool, Bobby?"

"That's ok, ladies. This is a naked hot tub, anyway. That means in order to get in, you have to be completely naked!" Bobby said, winking at his friend Greg.

The two of them quickly stripped off their clothes and jumped in, completely nude. Sarah gave an unconfident glance to her friend Cindy. "Do you think we should?" She whispered to her friend, the school nurse.

"Can we leave our panties on?" Cindy Brown asked, toying with her skirt. The hot tub looked extremely inviting and she really wanted to get in, but she wasn't about to make thistoo easy for the boys.

The two guys looked at each other for a split second, giving a mental high-five as Greg replied, "Sure that's fine. But no tops!"

The school nurse stripped off her little skirt, revealing a pair of white lace panties, then she kicked off her flip-flops and pulled her tube top up over her head. Her huge double D tits spilled out freely, exposing her hard nipples. Miss Stevens stripped out of her shorts, revealing the same pair of white lace panties underneath (they had bought them at the same time). Next she kicked her sneakers off and pulled her tank-up over her head. Her large melons were encased in a matching lace push-up bra, which she quickly unhooked as she and Nurse Brown jumped into the tub, giving the two boys only a flash of her bare tits.

The jets were on full blast in the tub, which provided some privacy for their nude bodies underneath the surface of the water. All four of them took a few sips of their drinks and relaxed in the hot tub for a couple minutes before Bobby said, "Hey I got an idea, let's play Truth or Dare."

"Okay." Cindy Brown said, feeling a little adventurous. Sarah was a little more reluctant but agreed the same.

"Ok, we'll do teams. We'll go first. Truth or Dare, ladies?" Greg asked them.

Sarah and Cindy looked at each other and then Cindy said "Dare." bravely.

"Ok, I dare you both to take off your panties." Greg said with a smirk.

"Awwww, I should have guessed." Sarah sighed, although she wasn't too reluctant to slide her panties off and set them on the side of the hot tub. Cindy did the same and the two of them giggled at each other.

"Ok, your turn now..." Bobby informed the two faculty members.

"Alright....... Truth or Dare, boys?" Sarah asked them.

"Truth!" Bobby replied.

"Very well. Tell me, are your dicks hard underneath the water?" Cindy asked them with a sultry smile.

Bobby and Greg looked at each other, nodding slightly. "Yes" was the unanimous reply from both of them.

"Ohhhh, let me see then." Cindy said delightfully.

"No, no... You asked a Truth, and showing you is technically a Dare. You'll have to save that for next turn." Greg told her.

"Ok, alright. So now it's your turn." Cindy conceded.

"Truth or Dare?" Bobby asked the ladies.

"Ummm..." Sarah said meekly. Part of her wanted to keep going with this, since it was so thrilling. Although part of her still wanted to maintain some professionalism. Screw it, she figured; they weren't her students any more. "Dare." She said finally.

"Okay," Bobby said, rubbing his hands together. "I dare you two to kiss. No, better... French kiss!"

Cindy and Sarah turned to each other with sexy, suggestive looks as they scooted closer to each other. Little did the boys know that this was hardly the first time they had kissed. Cindy reached her hand up to hold Sarah neck as they leaned together and kissed on the lips softly. They kissed each other like this for a few moments, and then the two women started gently rubbing their tongues together. Sarah swirled her tongue around her friend Cindy's between kisses. The kissing became more and more passionate, with the two of them taking turns sucking on the other's tongue and lips until finally they stopped suddenly.

"Ok, phew!" Sarah said hotly. The kiss had really turned her on. She wasn't the only one. Out of the corner of her eye she had noticed Bobby and Greg's shoulder's moving as they had kissed, meaning they were probably stroking off underneath the water.

"Now, where were we? Oh yes... Truth or Dare, boys?" Cindy asked them.

"Dare." Greg replied.

"Okay, show us your dicks!" Cindy squealed with delight.

Greg was a bit shy as he stood up, bringing his hips out of the water and revealing his fully hard cock to the women. They each giggled and went "Oooo" as he stood there, then sat back down. Bobby wasn't shy at all as he stood up, proudly showing off his massive erection. Both women had seen and serviced his cock before, when he had his casts, so it was no big deal to him to show them his rod once again. After a few moments he sat down as well.

"Ok our turn now." Bobby said.

"Alright, ready." Sarah told him.

"Come over here and sit on our laps." Bobby commanded.

"Wait, aren't you supposed to ask Truth or Dare?" Sarah asked.

"Who cares?" Cindy said as she crossed the tub and snuggled into Bobby's lap. She straddled his thighs as she sat down, facing him. She felt Bobby's stiff rod press up against her body, but it was angled up so it pressed against her tummy as she got comfortable in his lap.

Sarah crossed the tub next and snuggled into Greg's lap. She sat in his lap facing away, with her back up against him. Greg spread his thighs apart and Sarah leaned up against him, feeling his hard shaft pressing up against her, nuzzling right in between her ass cheeks.

Greg groaned as he felt his dick grind up against his teacher and not being able to help himself, he reached around her front, clutching her huge jugs in his hands. Sarah let out a little squeal but didn't protest, and Greg started groping and squeezing her gorgeous tits as he rubbed his cock against her tight ass.

Bobby was facing Cindy as she sat in his lap and he simply leaned forward, grasping her perfect tits in her hands and began sucking on them. Her stiff nipples were sucked into his mouth as he began nursing hungrily.

Sarah was bouncing up and down slightly in Greg's lap, letting the young man's rod glide along the crack of her ass as she let him squeeze and knead her tits. She even arched her back and leaned herself back against him so that Greg could fondle her melons more easily.

Cindy's pussy was pressed tightly up against Bobby's balls as she nuzzled herself down on him, and she held the back of his head as she let him suck and have his way with her jugs. She slowly gyrated her hips, rubbing her pussy against his balls and letting Bobby's cock squeeze against her firm stomach more tightly.

"I think we should play another game now." Cindy said aloud.

Bobby lifted his head from between her perky jugs to look up at her and ask, "Like what?"

"A game called Guess Who." She said with a mischievous smile.

"I haven't heard of that game." Sarah said to her friend.

"It's easy, I'll show you all how to play." Cindy began. "First, Bobby and Greg, you guys sit up on the edge of the hot tub."

The two of them shrugged, a little disappointed that they had to stop groping the gorgeous women with them, but they decided to play along. They sat on the edge of the tub with their legs dangling into the water, their cocks stiff and exposed.

"Ok, now here's how we play. Both of your close your eyes, then Sarah and I will suck your dicks for a few minutes. Then you have to guess which one of us was giving you a blowjob. And no peeking!" She explained thoroughly.

"Alright! Sounds like my kind of game!" Bobby said.

"Shit yeah, let's go!" Greg agreed.

They closed their eyes, and Sarah and Cindy switched sides in the tub. The two of them crossed the tub so that Cindy was between Greg's legs, her face right before his cock, and Sarah was positioned right in front of Bobby's dick.

Sarah looked up to make sure the boys had their eyes closed, and after she was confident that they weren't peeking, she leaned forward and wrapped her lips around Bobby's stiff cock which was waiting for her. She closed her lips around the swollen head of the young man's pole and immediately began sucking him.

Close by, Cindy was lowering her head down onto Greg's rod as well. She licked the tip of his dick first, then rolled her tongue around it so it was coated in her warm, thick saliva. After that was done, she let the fuck-rod slide between her lips and she started sucking and licking his cock as it laid inside her mouth.

Bobby and Greg were both thoroughly enjoying their blowjobs, even if they couldn't see them. In fact, neither one cared that their eyes were closed.

Sarah sucked harder and more furiously on Bobby's cock as she started bobbing her head up and down, keeping her lips locked around the shaft, making a tight seal around the stiff, veiny rod.

Bobby groaned as the school's hottest teacher sucked on his dick. Of course he didn't know if it was Miss Stevens or Nurse Brown who was blowing him, but it didn't really matter; Whoever's mouth it was felt wonderful. "Uhhh.... Should we guess now?" he said with his eyes closed, enjoying the mouth on his dick.

Cindy continued to suck and slurp Greg's shaft and gave an audible "MmmmHmmm" in response to Bobby's question. Answering that way wouldn't give away her identidy.

"Alright..." Bobby said, and then gave a long pause as he enjoyed the blowjob he continued to receive. When both of his arms were in casts, he had been lucky enough to get oral action from each of the ladies, so he tried to recall what each woman's mouth felt like. After a few moments he made his best guess. "I guess it's.... Miss Stevens?"

Greg on the other hand, not nearly as lucky as his friend Bobby, had never gotten a blowjob from either one. He was still in disbelief that this was happening to him. Since his friend had guessed on the gym teacher, he figured it would be pointless to guess her as well, so he declared "And my guess is Nurse Brown!"

The two boys opened their eyes at the same time, and looked down to see the busty women licking their cocks. They had guessed right.

"Yeah!" Greg exclaimed, happy with his lucky guess.

Cindy had stopped sucking on Greg's cock now, and was looking up at him with a smile, amused and aroused by the game. "That was a good guess, Greg. Did you peek?" She asked, toying with the young man's cock in her hands. She slapped his dick against her huge tits playfully.

"No, I didn't, I swear." He said, looking down at his busty nurse as she jerked him off and stroked his cock over her wonderful tits.

Cindy held Greg's cock by the base, and squeezed it up against her chest between the mountainous globes of her breasts. Then she leaned into him, making sure that his cock was pressing up against her as she held the sides of her tits and squeezed them together around the thick rod.

Greg pushed his hips up, sliding his dick up through Cindy's tits that she now had squeezed and sandwiched around him. Almost his entire shaft was enveloped in a sheath of the busty nurse's titflesh. "Oh yeah that feels great, Nurse Brown." Greg told her as he started thrusting his cock up through her wet knockers.

"So are we going to play another round?" Bobby asked. Sarah was toying with his cock as well, still licking it occasionally as her friend Cindy tittyfucked Greg beside her.

"Sure we can!" Sarah replied.

Cindy agreed as well while she continued to rub her breasts up and down Greg's shaft. She had her hands on each side of her rack and was squeezing her tits around him tightly, bouncing them up and down the student's cock. Her tits slid up and down his dick so easily since they were both soaking wet.

"Oh I have an idea for the next round!" Sarah exclaimed in joy. The voluptuously stacked gym teacher then crossed to the other side of the hot tub and leaned over the edge of the tub. She then spread her thighs apart and pushed her ass out, letting her hairless, swollen pussy peek out.

"I like this!" Cindy said as she joined her friend.

Cindy scooted up beside Sarah as the gym teacher was leaned over, with her ass sticking out. She gave Sarah a playful spank on her bottom, watching her tight cheeks jiggle just a slight amount. "Doesn't she have a great ass, guys?" she asked them.

"Fuck yes." One of them said. Cindy looked over to see both the guys vigorously stroking their cocks as they stared and nearly drooled at the sight of her spanking her horny friend.

"Ooo, spank me again Cindy." Sarah squealed as she leaned over more, sticking her ass out and putting her pussy on display a little bit more.

Cindy gave her friend another spank as the boys watched. Another spank, then another, and then Cindy left her hand on Sarah's ass, just squeezing the firm butt cheek. Sarah wiggled her ass under her friend's touch, and Cindy reached down to cup Sarah's pussy, giving it a little pat as well. The boys were audibly moaning as they jerked off furiously, and she realized just how ravenously horny she was as well, so she took her place beside her friend Sarah, leaning over the tub beside her.

The two women were on the far end of the hot tub, leaned over with their asses out proudly. Greg and Bobby admired the sight of each woman's gorgeous, tight ass, noting that each woman was carefully and fully shaved. Their pussies were swollen, puckered, sopping wet, and beckoned them to come inside.

"So, yeah... Like, fuck us!" Cindy squealed, wiggling her ass temptingly.

Sarah groaned in lustful need beside her and echoed, "I really need some cock inside me right now!"

Greg's jaw dropped. "Holy shit, are you serious? You are going to let us fuck you? We are the luckiest guys in the world!" He declared.

"Ok ladies, get ready for some hard dick. And no peeking, you have to guess which is which!" Bobby instructed them.

Remembering that he hadn't gotten the chance to fuck Nurse Brown a couple weeks ago when he went into her office, he decided he would take this chance to fuck the gorgeous school nurse. The women closed their eyes as Bobby came up behind Cindy and nuzzled his swollen cockhead against her cunt.

Greg was next after Bobby made his choice, and he was ecstatic to get to bone Miss Stevens, she was ever man's wet dream. He scooted up behind her, squatted down a little, and pressed his fuck-stick up against her smooth pussy lips. The two guys exchanged a nod and then they simultaneously slid their cocks into each woman.

Bobby pushed his dick inside Cindy's velvet pussy, and his entire shaft slipped into her tight cunt surprisingly easy. She must have been sopping wet (not only from the water!). She arched her back as he speared his entire dick inside her.

Beside him, Greg eased his dick into Sarah, inching it in slowly and savoring the sensation of her soft, smooth pussy. Her cunt clenched his dick tightly as he shoved himself in, his shaft becoming surrounded by her sheath of deliciously soft and slippery pussy.

The two women were begging them to fuck them, and Greg and Bobby obliged happily, pounding their eager cocks in and out of the two busty, horny faculty members.

Bobby had his hands on Cindy's hips, holding onto her waist as he pounded in and out of her. His balls slapped up against her clit each time he thrust his entire dick inside her.

Greg leaned over Sarah so that he could reach around her front and hold her huge, jiggling tits, which were hanging down, swaying back and forth as he fucked her.

After several minutes Bobby realized that neither Sarah nor Cindy had made any attempt to guess which one was fucking them. "I take it you don't want to guess who's behind you, ladies?" Bobby asked.

"I don't care!" Cindy moaned as she turned around, seeing for the first time that it was Bobby who had his dick inside her. "I don't care, I just want you to keep going!"

"I don't care either, I just needsomeone's dick inside me!" Sarah agreed.

With a shrug, Bobby raised his eyebrows and suggested to Greg, "Want to switch it up?"

"Hell yeah." Greg said immediately.

Bobby pulled his wet cock out of Cindy, and Greg reluctantly pulled his dick out of Sarah and the two of them switched sides. Bobby's dick was still sopping wet with Cindy's pussy juices when he slid himself inside Sarah's warm cunt. Greg did the same, quickly making the plunge into Cindy. She was already so wet and hot, so it was easy to bury his dick all the way into her. The juices Greg had on his dick from Sarah were quickly mixed with Cindy's as he picked up the pace where he left off with the woman beside her.

The two boys pounded away for several minutes. After a while, Bobby knew he was about to orgasm. "I'm gonna cum, Miss Stevens!" he warned her as he picked up the pace of his thrusting.

"Do it! Cum inside me!" She squealed.

Bobby held onto her hips tightly and buried his dick all the way inside the stacked gym teacher as his dick exploded. Shots of cum fired from the tip of his cock, filling her pussy. Spurt after spurt of hot, gooey semen squirted into Sarah as Bobby came. He just kept cumming and cumming, and after almost a full minute, it felt like he had emptied an entire quart of jizz into his hot teacher. It may have been indeed, because when he pulled his cock out, Bobby watched as sperm oozed freely from her wet, fucked pussy.

"Now I'm going to cum!" Greg groaned as he pumped away at Cindy's pussy.

Cindy moaned as the young man behind her pounded away, but when he warned her that he was about to pop, she turned her head back to him and said, "Greg, cum in my mouth!"

Greg quickly pulled his dick out of the school nurse's pussy and she spun around, kneeling in the hot tub as he stood. It was perfect timing. As soon as she opened her mouth, his cock fired the first shot of cum right into her tongue.