Bobby's Ring Ch. 01

Story Info
A stranger bestows upon Bobby a magical talisman.
3k words
4.28
194.8k
87

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quick disclaimer: every character in this story is over 18 years of age, of course...and any likenesses to any persons alive or dead is strictly coincidental...okay, guys, it's my first time, take it easy on me...hang in there 'til the 3rd chapter, at least, it's my favorite...

It was the same boring route as Bobby always took back from the university, home from an average, boring-ass day of math and science classes, head full of the same sort of boring lectures from the same boring professors. The path through the park was entirely unchanged, even down to the flock of birds at the pond, the same elderly couple feeding them bread crumbs and popcorn.

"Hi Mr. and Ms. Smithe!" Bobby yelled, waving to the old man and woman sitting at the park bench. They waved back without hollering. Bobby decided they were probably discussing amongst themselves what a nice boy he was...an image Bobby was tired of, but felt sadly trapped in.

Across the pond, jogging down the concrete path the bordered it, Bobby could see Jessica Larson, his next-door neighbor, jogging along in a pair of mylar short-shorts and a sports bra, looking every bit the picturesque blonde bombshell she had since their freshman year together. He didn't even bother waving to her; to her, Bobby had been invisible ever since she'd begun to develop tits, and she didn't pay him much mind before that, either. He just walked along, watching her jog out of the corner of his eye, occasionally locking his gaze onto that bouncing rack, being careful not to stare too long, lest she notice.

When she'd jogged out of sight, Bobby left the path through the park and started across it, through the wooded area that stood between that corner of the park and Bobby's neighborhood. He'd taken this route every day since he'd started attending the local city university, never deviating, not even the slightest bit. He was pleased to see that nothing had changed, all the rocks and trees were still in place, the pinecone he'd kicked the other day was still resting against the stump of a tree trunk...

...wait, what...what was that?Bobby did a double-take, forcing himself to stop, double back, and look again at the massive tree stump, for there was some irregularity there, something that hadn't been in all the months he'd walked this way, something new...couldn't be what I thought I saw...

But sure enough, there she lay, splayed across the grass that grew before the stump. She was exquisitely beautiful, reminded Bobby right away of an actress...or maybe a porn star. Yes, that was closer to mark, for there was something decidedly wicked about her. Her skin was a light mocha, her hair a raven-black. The garment she wore amounted to little more than a few strips of black leather lashing together a pair of enormous tits, criss-crossing over the nipples, and folding between her legs. Strips of it also wrapped a pattern down both her long legs, and webbed between her toes, looped around them. She rose slowly to her feet, seeming to float up, rising on thin air. She was easily 6 feet tall,Bobby saw when she stood, with the body of an athlete, rock-hard abdominal muscles adorned with a diamond stud in her belly button.

Bobby had no idea where she came from, who she was, or why in the hell she was ever-so-slowly slinking towards him, all he knew was that this strangely exotic woman was probably the most gorgeous one he'd ever laid his eyes on.

She padded across the grass on those delicate feet, stopping a few feet short of Bobby. Her eyes were the color of roaring campfires and golden sunsets, and even as Bobby was becoming lost in them, mesmerized, this incredible woman spoke to him.

"Bobby, finally...I've been waiting for you." Her voice was pitched low, and had a sort of grisliness to it...it reminded Bobby of a middle-aged smoker's, only somehow much more...tawdry. Much more...seductive. "We don't have much time. I know you will have questions, many questions, but for now all I can tell you...is that we need your help."

No fucking way is this happening. That's it. I've snapped. Psychotic break.But even as Bobby flooded his conscious mind with denial, a nagging doubt in his subconscious provoked him into taking her words seriously.

The woman stepped closer to him, and closer, reaching out for and grasping Bobby by the wrists. Her face hovered so close to his he could feel her breath on his cheeks as she spoke. "I need you...to take something for me. Something sacred. You mustn't show it to anyone, for if this artifact were to fall into the wrong hands...it could destroy everything you know and love."

Bobby nodded, trying desperately to work his rational mind around this, but coming up short. So he remained silent, and listened on. The insatiable beauty reached between her more-than-ample breasts, and from between her cleavage, she pulled out something small, golden, with a hint of glittering red...a ring, Bobby saw, and a pretty one at that. "This Ring is the key to completing our mission and freeing my people," she told him, extending it out to him, obviously intending for him to take it. "I need you to charge it for me, I am unable to do it myself." Bobby must've looked more than a little confused, so the exotic beauty clarified: "It's fairly simple, really. The Ring harnesses human impulses, and collects the energies generated when the basest of those impulses are carried out."

Bobby took the ring in one palm, looked down at it, then back up at her, opened his mouth to ask a question...

And as if reading his thoughts, she answered it for him before he could utter it. "The Ring will respond to the commands of its wearer," she said. "It shouldn't take you long to adapt to its usage. Once the Ring has received a command, it will simulate the onset of the impulse you've commanded. Simply...use your thoughts to direct this impulse into the mind of a fellow human being...and that human being will act upon it, no matter how contrary to their usual behavior it may be."

Bobby stood there looking at her for a long minute, then, before asking, "Okay, wait, wait...let's boil this down: you're telling me that this Ring...this one right here, this ring of yours, grants its user...some sort of mind control powers?"

The goddess-in-flesh nodded slowly, saying, "Precisely. And each time an act of a primitive nature is carried out, the Ring will store a charge proportionate to the level of...well, of carnality that act carried with it."

Bobby opened his mouth to ask another question, but the woman silenced him, putting one finger to his lips, and said, "We haven't time now, I must go. If they discover me here, it may jeopardize everything. You will discover the Ring's powers in due time. When we meet again, I will explain things to you further."

And without another word, the magnificent beauty turned and pranced into a thicket of trees. Bobby followed her in, and was unsuprised to find that she'd utterly vanished. And so, with the images of her curves, barely contained by a few thin strips of rawhide, Bobby began making his way home again, an uncomfortable semi-erection stifling his stride as he went.

* * * * * * * *

When our hero emerged from the woods and onto the sidewalk of his neighborhood, Bobby had almost forgotten about his strange encounter already...or, at least, he'd put it to the back of his mind. The strange woman, the ring, it all seemed like some sort of dream, or maybe a hallucination. He reached in his pocket, and pulled that ruby Ring out, examined it.What if?He found himself wondering.What if it's true, and I really can control the impulses of other people with this thing...what could that mean? And what sort of impulses was that crazy woman talking about?

These and more questions streamed through his thought process, and he lost himself in it for most of the rest of the way back to his house. But just around the corner, something happened to shake him from it.

"Hey, Loser, stay off my sidewalk!" came the shout from behind him. Bobby turned, looked, was less-than-excited to see Katie Wells, who lived in the house across the street from him, jogging towards him in her flimsy black running shorts and tight white t-shirt. She was just as fit as Jessica Larson, or any of the rest of the cheerleaders-turned-drama majors that attended the city college where he spent most of his time. Katie was blonde, most of them were, her straight, shoulder-length hair tied back in a pony tail. That pony tail bounced about her shoulders with her every stride, and that wasn't all that noticeably bounced.

"Quit staring, freak, I'll call the cops!" Katie growled with a condescending smirk. It'd been this way ever since junior high school, when the students began to organize themselves into caste systems. Katie had been popular, and Bobby had been a geek, an outcast. Little had changed since grade school. Still, he had always found her to be incredibly gorgeous, everyone did. In fact, that was probably one of the reasons he'd hated her for so many years.

She darted around him and continued jogging up the sidewalk, towards her house. Bobby again looked down at the ring, looked up at the pretty girl bounding away up the street, down at the ring again...with a shrug of his shoulders and a great curiosity brewing in his mind, Bobby slipped the ring on, turned again towards Katie, and thought as hard as he could:Alright, if any of this is true...then you should...stop now.

And she did. Dead in her tracks. Bobby could not believe it, he was in shock. The ring worked! No hallucination after all. Some divinely beautiful otherworldly creature had bestowed upon him the most incredible power in the history of mankind. Part of him was already pondering how to use this new power for good, to change the world...but the much more immediate part of him was more interested in getting Katie back before him, immediately.

The girl turned, and made her slow way back towards Bobby, breathing hard, a look of genuine confusion on her face. IT was as though she felt sheneededto return to him, but hadn't the slightest ideawhy. "Um...what the fuck? What the fuck do you want?"

"Come with me," Bobby said aloud, and thinking it into the Ring also. He led her up a pathway between two houses, looked around to be sure no one could see, and unlatched the gate leading into some stranger's yard. Once inside, he shut the gate behind him, peeking over just to double-check.

When it came time to give his next command, Bobby found he hadn't the boldness in him to say it aloud! Even something so relatively harmless as removing a garment, Bobby couldn't justcommandthe girl to do it, even if, through the power of the Ring, she would obey. So he opted instead to simplythinkthe order through the Ring and direct it at her. Another benefit of this, he realized, was that onlookers would believe the action to be performed of her own volition, and not as a result of his verbal command.

So without a word spoken between them, Katie hooked her fingers under the edge of her t-shirt, and lifted it over her head, and let it fall to the ground, and followed suit with the white sports bra which clung to her perky breasts so tightly. Bobby savored the sight of those luscious melons spilling out from beneath that constrictive fabric, loved the way they jiggled a bit before settling.

Katie now stood before him in just her running shoes and short-shorts, impressively half-naked. Her body was even more impressive than he'd imagined, tight stomach muscles with just the slightest hint of definition, tiny nipples perched at the center of tear-drop tits that practically cried out to be touched.

And yet, again, Bobby could not bring himself to do it. Something inside him warned that even with this power, there were lines he was not meant to cross. So instead, Bobby used the power of the ring to install in Katie's mind asuggestionof action, one that she was free to decide upon, even if it was only at the unconscious level.

No sooner had the thought crossed Bobby's mind than did this busty, athletic blonde drop to her knees in the grass, and begin tugging at his belt with tiny hands. Bobby helped her loosen it, and undid his trousers himself. Katie did the rest, reaching into his fly and pulling out his half-rigid member deftly,toodeftly, giving Bobby the impression that Katie had done thisseveraltimes before.

She fell upon him with her cool mouth, then, gazing up at him as she used her wet lips and silky tongue to caress the full length of his shaft, an inch at first, then two, and finally taking almost his entire length into her pretty face with every bob of her neck. On occasion, she would drive forth too aggressively, her nose brushing his pubic hair, her breasts slapping against his bare thighs. Once or twice, Bobby could've sworn he could feel the very back of her throat.

The whole process was very...wet, Bobby discovered, realizing before it'd begun that this would be the first blowjob he'd received in his life. He wasn't sure if this was how these things usually proceeded, but Katie did seem to do an inordinate amount of drooling...bubbles of it at the corner of her lips...strings of it hanging in thick arches between her mouth and the head of his dick, when she pulled away to take a breath...and when this would happen, the petite blonde would use her own saliva as lubrication, pumping his member in her fist, jerking him off...the sight of it was something Bobby'd never known, and the sensation...the sensation was about to prove too much for him.

After only a few minutes, the dumpy college student could feel himself building toward his climax. Half of him wanted to warn the girl, but the other half wanted to see how she'd react...and, he admitted to himself, there would be a certain measure of bent satisfaction seeing her pretty little face spattered with his ejaculate...

So in the end he stayed silent,utterlysilent, and watched Katie continue her slutty performance. He gave only the slightest grunt as he came, jaw jutting, setting into a grimace. His eyes stopped blinking, so fixed was his stare down at Katie's face, still bobbing over him. To his surprise and delight, the girl managed to swallow most of his load, only a single drop escaping from one corner of her mouth. She continued to stimulate him, the soft insides of her mouth like wet liquid velvet around him, until he stopped twitching. She leaned back on her heels, then, and wiped her chin, placing her finger into her mouth and finishing off what was left of Bobby's load.

Bobby quickly redid his pants, and turned to leave, thinking back to her,Go home now...leave the shirt,before taking to the sidewalk, and beating a hasty retreat. He looked abck over his shoulder to see Katie leaving the yard area, still topless as he instructed, walking instead of jogging, taking her sweet time as she made her way through the neighborhood. More than one shout came from more than one window, yard, or passing car along her way, and each one caused Bobby's delight to double, and double again.

* * * * * * *

Bobby bounded up the steps to his front door, pausing to wave at Mrs. Larson next door, pruning her hedges in shorts and a tank top. Jessica may have been the youngest in the family, but Suzie Larson was easily as gorgeous as her daughter, easily as fit, but with a little something extra in her personality and the way she carried herself that set her apart from the rest of the family. There was an undeniable sexiness about her, Bobby had always thought so.

"Hey, Bobby, I got some of your father's mail, will you come by and pick it up before you go to bed?" she shouted to him from behind her white picket fence.

Bobby's heart leapt; of course he thought of nothing but the Ring, and the possibilities in store... "I'll be right over!" he called back to her, "lemme just change!"

And with that, Bobby sprinted full-tilt up towards his room, nearly knocking his step-sister Angela over on his way up the stairs. "JEEZ! Watch where you're going, jerk!"

"Sorry!" he called back, without stopping. When he reached his room, Bobby threw himself in front of his computer, dialed up his Instant Messenger, and was relieved to find both Tim and Andrew were online. He sent them each the same message: Get your asses over to Mrs. Larson's,now, this is fucking important!

He then tore his closet apart, looking for the only pair of basketball shorts he owned. When he found them, he frantically changed into them, throwing on a Kings t-shirt as well. For some reason, it was important to Bobby to appear at least somewhat athletic or sports-oriented when he dealt with Mrs. Larson...maybe because both her and Jessica were such fitness enthusiasts.

Without waiting for a reply from his friends, Bobby tore down the stairs at a breakneck pace, nearly slipping more than once, and charged out that front door. Once he was in public view, he slowed to a more steady, less frantic pace, and made his way next door. He only hoped his friends would arrive in time to see the fireworks.