Bobby's Ring Ch. 03

Story Info
Bobby and friends whip a mall food court into a frenzy!
8.4k words
4.5
110.3k
46

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby cast his soiled clothes into the laundry hamper, and stood before his floor-to-ceiling mirror for a moment before bed. He’d never been all that impressed with his own physique, but never completely embarrassed by it either. He wasn’t a dumpy fat kid like his friend Tim, or a skinny tallish rail like Andrew. He wasn’t thickly muscled, but he did have a well-defined six-pack and lean arms; ever since he was a Freshman, he made a point of doing at least a few sets of push-ups and sit-ups before bed. And he reminded himself standing there that having the Ring was no excuse to stop.

So he lay on his back, on the rug at the room’s center, and began his first set. He crunched and crunched and crunched until the pain was too great, and collapsed onto his back, eyes shut, panting.

He heard nothing, no approaching footsteps, no opening doors or windows. But he felt something smooth graze against the left side of his rib cage, then against his right, startling him so bad he jumped. His eyes shot open, and there she was, standing over him, the towering beauty he’d seen in the woods. This time she wore nothing but a white thong of some feathery material, a satin white garter belt, and white fishnets with wide diamond separations. Two feathery patches, also, connected by a thin strand of white string around her back and over each shoulder, to cover her nipples, completed the ensemble. Her red hair was pinned up away from her face by some sort of golden tiara, with a strange crest at the center, causing great masses of red curls to fall left and right about her head, again framing that angelic face. She smiled the same sinful smile as before, and her voice scraped against his eardrums like a thousand tiny fingers: “You’ve been busy, my boy, I’m rather proud of you.”

Bobby elected to just lay there on the floor, staring up at her. “Glad you’re so pleased,” he said, this time only half as intimidated by her. “You know, I’ve been performing these…crazy…acts for you, and I don’t even know your name.”

The statuesque woman bent her knees, slowly lowering herself down toward him, saying, “In your language, I am called Xynthia, and I am what you might call…a demoness.”

Somehow, Bobby wasn’t surprised in the slightest to hear this; who else but an agent of some great evil would give him this incredible power, then ask only that he cause sexual encounters in return? “I should’ve figured…so what, does this mean that I’m helping you take over the Earth?”

She continued to lower herself until her immaculate ass hovered just above his boxers, which had begun to tint at the mere sight of her. “In a way,” she said, beginning to sway her hips like some exotic dancer, occasionally brushing the bare skin of one globe of that ass or the other against the front of his shorts. The tease was almost unbearable, and once Bobby thrust his hips gently upwards. Instead of pulling away (like any stripper would), she ground herself down against him, even giving a slight moan…which he knew was more for his benefit than hers. “Yes, you will be helping me and my kind return to your plane, but I think you’ll find that having us in control will be…greatly beneficial.” She leaned down, placed a flat palm on each side of his head, and lowered her titanic breasts to his face. She brushed them against his facing, saying, “Wouldn’t you find life more interesting in a world populated by beings like me, anyway?”

Bobby nodded, nuzzling that firm flesh. “It would.”

“Mmmhmmm,” Xynthia cooed, leaning back up, resting her ass against his crotch and continuing to undulate against it. “But I’m afraid that the events you’re creating now…while they’ve been great training for you, they haven’t been nearly of the scope that the Ring will need to achieve its full potential. I’m afraid you’ll have to raise the stakes, my boy.”

Bobby looked down his body toward hers, staring at the feathery patch of fabric sliding against his rod, and asked, “What would you have my do, Xynthia?”
“Mmm…perhaps…perhaps creating public spectacles might be a nice way to start…after all, your people love a show, and the more arousal you can create, the greater a charge the ring will absorb.”

“I’m heading to the mall tomorrow with some friends, I’m sure I can think of something while I’m there.”

She giggled a bit, a sound half-cute, half-sultry, and said, “That’ll be perfect, my boy. Just keep your wits about you, and whip the place into a frenzy…once you’ve done that, I’ll come back to you, and guide you further.” With that she slowly stood, still swaying, hands at her hips, caressing her muscular thighs.

“No, wait,” Bobby started, but she cut him off right away, put her big toe to his lips to silence him.

“Aww, have I whipped you into a frenzy too? I’m sorry, my dear boy, but I cannot assist you this way, not yet. But…once you’ve charged the Ring, I will show you a world of perpetual bliss you cannot imagine.” She began to step back from him, then, slow paces with tender footfalls, and when she stood against his mirror, she snapped her fingers. A blinding flash issued forth from them, and when Bobby’s vision cleared she was gone.

He crawled into bed, then, horribly unsatisfied, cock stiff as a board, and fell asleep without masturbating, deciding instead to wait until morning.

* * * * * * * *

Bobby stormed into that mall, Tim and Andrew attempting to keep up. He’d never walked so fast in his life, with such purpose. Xynthia’s display was still fresh in his mind, and he was eager to finish the job that she’d started. “Okay, fellas, where to?” he asked, looking over his shoulder.

“Lingerie shop,” Andrew said without even having to think about it. “Get the employees to model for us.”

“No, no, I’m thinking Hot Topic, someplace like that, get some of those hot goth chicks to dike out,” Tim said, mildly out of breath.

“Hmmm, both fine ideas, fellas, but I was thinking something more…centrally located. Something more…public.” The two of them pondered this silently, followed their fearless leader with more than a little excitement in their hearts.

So it was that Bobby led the two of them to the mall’s expansive food court, 25 different outlets along the wall on one massive level on the lower floor. The tier above it was lined with clothing shops, a jewelry store, and Tim’s favorite spot, the Hot Topic. The three of them took a table more off from the center and had a look around. There were no shortage of gorgeous women in the place, there never were, not even in the middle of a weekday. (They’d all skipped class to come here, having their priorities in mind.)

Bobby surveyed the room with a close scrutiny. He wanted to create the most erotic display possible, but he had another motive in mind: if he could spot someone from high school, someone who’d made life difficult for him in his past…thosewere the ones he wanted to twist into sexual deviants.

And no sooner had the thought crossed his mind than did the absolute perfect gang of women come under his gaze. There, not 3 tables away from them, sat Tiffany, Amber, and Mallory. These three had been among the most popular and meanest of the cheerleaders on the Varsity squad growing up, and were now three of the hottest, snottiest bitches in his Drama class.

Yes, these were definitely the ones. He nudged Tim and Andrew, nodded at them wordlessly, and the glee that spread across their faces was priceless.

The three sat hunched over a large chili fries, picking at it absently, gabbing like three hens in a henhouse. Tiffany’s straight blonde hair was styled into two braided pigtails, giving her the cutesy schoolgirl look, a look she’d obviously been going for with the white button-up blouse tied loosely over her chest, the ridiculously short plaid skirt, and the white stockings. That skirt was so short that even though she sat, the three boys could see where those stockings ended, halfway up her slender thigh. She scratched one of those thighs with a long fingernail, causing the three of them to feel a bit of a stirring in their pants.

Amber’s dark hair framed her dark-skinned face, with two dark eyes beaming out of it. Her pink t-shirt stretched over ample breasts, and a red thong peeked out the top of her skin-tight blue jeans. Her black heels looked too tall to be comfortable, but they sure made her legs look incredible. She kicked one foot under the table, her nervous energy as present as always.

If Amber looked respectable, and Tiffany looked cute, then Mallory looked downright slutty. Her t-shirt was white, cut off at the midriff, low-cut, and was dotted by two protruding nipples, unhidden by a bra. Her khaki shorts were tight, and went barely down her thigh, a thong riding out of them as well. Clear-plastic stripper heels arched her feet, tightening her calves and causing them to look longer than they really were…her legs were crossed, tightly, and she kicked nervously too, fidgeting with her a strand of massive blonde ringlets with one hand.

“Fuck…” Tim whispered, his jaw having dropped open just as far as Andrew’s.

“You guys ready?” Bobby said with as wicked a grin as he could manage. They each nodded, and that was that…it was one.

Bobby started with a series of simple thoughts intended to draw the girls’ attention to one another. Tiffany’s hand fell upon Mallory’s, and the two looked at each other, locked eyes…Amber kicked off one heel, and extended her leg under the table, slid one big toe along Tiffany’s stockinged calf…Mallory’s tongue runs along her lower lip suggestively…

The three girls shook themselves, then, giving each other embarrassed glances, unsure what had come over them. From their table, the three boys could only barely hear what Tiffany said over the din of the food court, but they could make it out clearly enough: “Ya know what, I’ve been so damn bored lately…no oneworshipsus anymore.”

Mallory scoffed, nodding. “I know exactly what you mean. We used to be the fantasy of every single boy who laid his eyes on us.”

“I’m thinking,” Amber chimed in, “that we need to remind this town just who and what we are…”

Tiffany smiled, perfect while teeth gleaming, and she said, “And just….what did you have in mind, hmm?”

“Maybe we…put on a bit of a show for these people…these people right here…” Mallory’s finger’s were tracing the line of her cleavage as she said this, softly, slowly. “Maybe…maybe you should get up on this table, Tiffany, do a little dance for these fucks…”

“Yeah!” Amber exclaimed, excitement lighting up her face. “Do a table dance for Mal and me, that’d besosexy!”

Tiffany seemed nervous, shy at first, almost ready to back out of it…do it…do it for your friends, they can’t wait to watch you…The words beamed through the Ring took up with her subconscious instantly, and the tall blonde in her schoolgirl outfit kicked off her black shoes, stood up from the table, and then stepped up onto her seat. Mallory knocked the tray of chili fries off the table, causing an old couple and a gang of thugged-out wigger kids to look over, curious at the noise. The brazenness of Mallory’s action was immediately outweighed by the visage flooding their eyes: Tiffany made her way up onto that table like a professional stripper strutting onto a stage, standing at its center and beginning to sway.

Amber and Mallory clapped and giggled excitedly, Mallory sliding her ass along the plastic bench, closer and closer to Amber, finally coming to rest with her bare thigh pressing against the fabric of Amber’s jeans. The two locked eyes for just a moment, passing a silent message between them…a slight sinking of the eyelids, a deepening seriousness flickering across their faces for just a moment, as if realizing for the first time just how sexy one another had been all these years…Mallory’s hand came to rest on Amber’s thigh, and Amber wrapped one arm around Mallory’s lower back as the two turned their gazes back up to Tiffany, to watch her dance.

Tiff’s hands began at her exposed midriff, gliding slowly up her sides, cupping her breasts and swinging her hips, then moving them up her neck, tossing her hair, giving a little dip of her body as she did so. “Take it off!” shouted Amber, staring, drawing the attention of a passing couple pushing a stroller, and a mixed group of college kids, guys and girls alike shocked and amused at the display before them.

The magnificent blonde smiled, and biting her lower lip untied the knot at the front of her blouse, allowing it to fall open, hands sliding inside and cupping the black bra restraining her cleavage, still dipping and swaying. Mallory’s voice chimed up this time: “Come on, show us your boobs!”

“Yeah, show us your boobs!” came the call from behind them. Bobby turned just in time to see the wigger kid who’d shouted drop his cupped hands to his sides, grinning just as widely as the rest of his gang.

This was all the encouragement Tiffany needed. She let the blouse fall off her shoulders, and reached back to unclasp her bra, managing to do so just as that blouse had fluttered to the floor. She practically tore that black bra away from her skin, then, and whipped it over her head like a lariat, throwing it into the group of wiggers with a smile and a wink so seductive that Bobby almost felt compelled to join their little group, had to bite downhardon his tongue to resist the temptation.

Tiffany’s breasts were shapely, perky, and big, a D-cup for sure, and she tugged at her nipples and looked down at her friends, winking at them too. Mallory’s hand had been massaging Amber’s thigh for most of the time they’d been watching, and now she stood up, never breaking eye contact with her old friend as she climbed up on the table to join her.

The cheers that rose up when Tiffany’d exposed herself were dwarfed completely by the ones issued from the crowd as they observed Mallory’s pouty lips parting, and wrapping around one of Tiffany’s erect nipples. Tiff arched her back, pushed that sensitive nub of flesh against Mallory’s lashing tongue, giving a slight moan as she did. Mallory’s arms wrapped around her friend’s bare back, slid down and under the short plaid skirt, and kneaded her friend’s ass in both palms, continuing to suckle as she did.

“I can’t fucking believe this shit!” one man from a pair of shopping couples exclaimed. The two husbands stopped to stare, even as the 2 wives carried on, oblivious. Each had their jaws dropped as low as…well, as everyone else near enough to the table to see…a number which grew minute to minute as more and more shoppers gathered to watch.

Amber stood up from the bench, then, peeling off her top and then wriggling out of her jeans, stepping back into her heels before starting a slow strut around the table, staring out into the crowd like some prostitute boxing announcer, shouting out to the crowd, “You fucking like the show!?!”

Cheers exploded from all around them, louder than any football spectators at any of the events these girls had done cheerleading, louder than any they’d ever even heard. Mallory looked up and around, grinned for a moment, then fell upon Tiffany’s other breast with her open mouth. Tiff’s hands were working behind her at the zipper on her skirt, but Amber, having come to stand behind her, reached up and unzipped it herself, tugging it down to the table’s plastic surface, helping her friend step out of it.

“Okay, now watch this,” Bobby said to his friends, not bothering to look away.

SMACK!Amber’s flat palm slapped against Tiffany’s ass hard enough for that sound to rise above even the newest, loudest level of cheers, causing yet another to erupt. She then took the strands of fabric wrapping around those soft hips, and pulled Tiffany’s thong down her pale white stockings, helped her step out of that as well. She held it up like it was the Heisemen Trophy, then tossed it into a crowd of middle-aged men, apparently separated from the wives for a bit of Alone-Time Shopping.

Tiffany’s tanned skin was now fully exposed; she stood before the crowd completely naked. Mallory decided to follow suit, yanking her tiny tee over her head and dropping it to the floor. She embraced her friend in a wet, passionate kiss then, pressing the firm globes of flesh into Tiffany’s, mashing their breasts together. Amber had strutted around behind Mallory, now, during their kiss. She propped one knee up on the plastic bench below her friend, and with a fully-extended tongue gave one long, slow lick up her friend’s golden leg, starting just above the heel and stopping just below the ass. Mallory glanced over her shoulder to watch, breaking away from Tiffany’s kiss.

“Suck her tits!” someone shouted from the tier above. Bobby was pleased at how little time it’d taken to attract so much attention. Tiffany nodded slightly, and bent to her friend’s exposed breast, returning the favor of a tender suckle.

A chant had arisen from somewhere in the now-substantial crowd, just a few voices at first, but spreading like wildfire: “LICK HER CUNT! LICK HER CUNT! LICK HER CUNT!” The very word felt sickly sweet in Bobby’s ears; it was the only curse word in the English language he despised, but just now, he was more than pleased to hear it.

Mallory stepped down, Amber came around to Tiffany’s other side, and each took one of Tiffany’s small hands in one of theirs, guiding her to a sitting position. When her ass came to rest of the plastic table’s surface, each of them took one of Tiffany’s toned thighs in both hands, and gently the two women, still in various states of undress themselves, parted their friend’s legs, gently and carefully, until she’d spread almost into a split, arched feet resting tippy-toed on the benches at either side.

“Which one of them should do it!?” Tiffany shouted, embracing the spirit of the thing. “Which one of these bitches should suck my clit!?”

Incoherent shouts from all directions came to answer this one, and fingers pointing too. The crowd seemed divided on the issue, almost down the middle. Bobby hadn’t beamed a single thought their way for minutes, now, but intervened at this. Before deciding, he asked turned to his friends and asked, “Well?”

For a minute neither spoke, only stared on. Finally, Andrew was the one to make the suggestion: “They could take turns.”

At this, Tim added: “Mallory first.”

Bobby nodded, and turned back to the show, the show he’d created, hell-bent on making it the most terribly erotic thing these people, now numbering in the hundreds, had ever seen. He smiled when he saw not one, but several people approach the threesome with cellphones open, taking video of the three girls and their apparent voyeurism. Mallory positioned herself between Mallory’s stocking-clad legs, and lowered her head between them. Amber sat on the table beside her friend, and together the two of them watched as Mallory’s tongue poked out of her pouty mouth, and began to taste Tiffany’s lips.

The boys couldn’t quite see the action, then, but were still more than happy with the display on the whole: Mallory’s ass, flossed by her thong, poked out at them, her body bent at a right-angle, the muscles in her legs taut and elegantly defined, and her head shook back and forth rapidly, raking her tongue across Tiffany’s clit. The blondie in pigtails clenched her eyes and moaned, hands propped behind her, hips rising up to meet Mallory’s efforts. Amber was whispering something in Tiffany’s ears, then swirling her tongue into that ear, chasing her words into Tiff’s head with wet sensation.

“MY fucking GOD, isn’t someone going to stop this?” Bobby heard a woman shriek from nearby. It occurred to Bobby that there must be security in the crowd, but they were taking their time, enjoying the show as much as anyone…and he realized that perhaps he could use their presence to his advantage. He pondered this, even as he stared into Tiffany’s face, enjoying the expressions of joy and pleasure flitting across it.