Bob's Cheating Wife Paula

Story Info
Based on real life members of Literotica.
3.7k words
2.89
116.5k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To understand my story you need to first know my wife Paula. She has beautiful green eyes, with long brown hair, and her figure is 34-25-35. She is 5'7, average build a nice round shape. Paula is from German and Italian decent, making her skin coloring on the dark side. When I first met her I fell in love with her immediately, she was just breath taking to look at, and we had a whirlwind romance.

Although lately, I have suspected for sometime that my wife has been participating in extramarital activities elsewhere, and for some time. I don't know what it was that first made me suspect her; it's the little things that catch you out. My wife was the same as any other unfaithful adulterating partner; she began to show changes in her behavior that was apparent. For example once during our lovemaking she called out another mans name as her orgasm rippled through her body. Imagine the scene, there I am on top thrusting into her gorgeous body beneath me. I'm on the brick of an orgasm when I feel her body shudder first. Then during her arousal she screams another mans name. I can tell you that hearing his name shouted through her climax, filled me with mixed emotions. I found it hard to admit but I began to cum deep inside her at the shock of her relation.

At that moment I felt my whole world had just collapsed, I knew she had given herself away, but I just could bring myself to confront her. Instead I hung above her on all fours, watching her wrapped in her pleasure below, my cock still inside her pussy with the cum dripping down her ass. I studied her closely, she still had not realized her mistake. It seemed that her only concern was for her own orgasm. Without speaking to awake her to our reality. I thought about this man's name she had shouted, I didn't know anyone called Billy! While I was recovering and lost in thought she sheepishly opened her eyes and smiled at me. Again my heart melted, she was just so lovely as she wriggled beneath my exhausted body.

After that I would watch her when we were in company or out for the evening. I also discretely kept an eye on her, watching her body language with other men. This one time in particular, I was quite sure something was going on, but I was unable to prove it. We were at a wedding of another couple who are close friends of ours. It was one of those weddings were couples are spread out around large circular table, never allowed to sit beside one and other.

As the dinner was served I watched Paula being the life a soul of our table, telling jokes and flirting with everyone including the women. It just part of her way, she has very sexy manner and draws everyone's attention. I was obvious even to me across the table from her, that she had captured the entire audience around the table. They would listen to her witty remarks, and enjoy her dirty little stories. Paula is a very touchy kinda girl and often makes her presence known through touching peoples arms or hands, and tonight was no exception.

As the evening rolled on I wondered why Paula had only one hand on the table while her other seemed to be beneath the tablecloth. The guest next her was a close friend of mine and he seemed to be very quite, he had an expression of concentration across his face. This was the side her hand was under the tablecloth, and bare shoulder looked like it was flexing in slow motion as she talked. When I stared down at her arm, Paula simply smiled at me and continued to talk to the table about some erotic position we had tried the night before. I just couldn't bring myself to create a scene in front of our friends. So I sat there saying nothing unsure how I felt about what I thought was going on beneath the table. That night I pretended to have fun and allowed Paula to think I had no suspicions about her.

Another time that started to further confirm my mistrust was when Paula had begun to work later at work, and when I rang to speak with her, she could never be found. Often I felt that the receptionist knew a lot more than she was saying. She was always apologetic and her voice seemed to be filled with empathy for me, because she could not locate Paula yet again! As usual I never questioned Paula about where she was, or mentioned my suspicions. I loved her and I knew I could never leave her, even if she was having an affair with someone. Instead I began to finish my own work earlier so I could park outside her building and wait in hiding. I did this for several weeks. Each time I sat in my car till late and Paula never came out of the building.

Then one evening while I was parked outside her building, my mobile rang and it was an unknown number. When I answered it was Paula's voice, she was very excited and I could hear music in the background. I thought about asking where she was, but decided not to bother. Paula explained that she was going out with a few friends from work, and she might not be back until late. Before I had times to think she was gone and I was left holding my phone, alone again in my car.

I know what you're thinking, your saying to yourself what kinda man am I, but you have to understand she is fantastic. The greatest lover in bed, the most beautiful creature I have ever seen, I have never met another woman like her. I always knew other men fancied her, and she enjoyed their attention, but she was mine. Paula was like a wild spirit that could not be controlled, and she brought this zest for life out in me. I just had not prepared myself for the realization that someday I would not be enough for her, and she would crave others.

Well anyway I was thinking all sorts of things. My mind was wild with carnal thoughts of Paula doing various forms of debauched sex. I knew fine well that during our lovemaking she had no limits. She would try any of my suggestions, and often she would approach me with ideas she wanted to experiment with. There would be a magazine article, a television program or perhaps a movie scene she would just have to attempt. Paula was even more into watching porn than I was. She even had her own favorite tapes and scene she liked to watch regularly. It was very exciting, but now alone in my car these very thoughts were tormenting me. If she was now getting bored with our faithful marriage, then the limits were indeed endless.

In a moment of panic or anger I not sure which, I redialed the unknown number Paula had rang me on. It just rang and rang for sometime, before finally someone answered. The voice on the other line was unpleasant and hostile, but at least I was able ascertain that she had rang from a payphone in a bar across town. The voice on the other line turned out to be just another punter, Apparently he was about to use the phone before I phoned it, but he did remember seeing a woman using the payphone before him. I asked him questions about her, like was she still there, and was she alone, had he seen her with another man! His voice bellowed with laughter! He was very amused with my situation, telling me I was pathetic and yes she was still at the bar. With that he hung up the phone.

I was stunned with what he'd said to me, because really he hadn't said anything. She could have been there with friends from work and they could be male or female. It had annoyed me that I had allowed him to poke fun at my insecurities, and this whole thing could be about my insecurities. Perhaps Paula was still faithful to me, and it was I adding two and two and getting five, but somehow I didn't think so.

So I drove across town to bar where the payphone was to see for myself. I parked the car outside and switched of the engine. I tried breathing deeply to relax myself, while I thought about what I was about to do. Time passes so quickly when you're in a state of panic and confusion. My mind was filled with fear that if I was too forceful, or if I wrongly accused her I would lose her forever. That's not what I wanted at all. In fact I didn't really know what I hope to achieve from this irrational reaction to the phone call, but I was here now.

While my mind was rambling through these crazy thoughts, I spotted Paula and an unknown man walking out from the bar. He had his arm around her waist and they were all smiles with each other. It was quite obvious that they were familiar with each other, and this bothered me. If I didn't love her so much I would have risked losing her and confronted them both, but I didn't. I could feel my anger raising up inside me, but I just sat there in my car watching this stranger with my wife. As he was ran his hands over her ass as they walked to her car across the car park.

From where my car was parked I could see them getting into the car, but as the car park was dark I could only partly make them out in the her car. It looked to me that they were embracing each other, it was difficult to tell. I was tempted to sneak up to get a closer look but I was scared of getting caught. Instead I stared into the darkest in an effort to see what was happening. As a watched I thought I saw Paula's head going down beneath the dashboard, but then it began bobbing up and down. It was then obvious even with my limited view that she was giving this stranger a blowjob in the parking lot.

It is very hard to explain how I was feeling at that moment. All the fears I was trying to justify as being untrue where turning in reality before my eyes. My sweet Paula was just a common slut like any other unfaithfully wife, but that's not what was upsetting me the most. I knew somewhere deep down that I was also feeling excited. It was more that just the shock of discovering your wife's dark side. To be honest the thought of watching Paula giving this man a blowjob was a thrill that I could not deny. Yet I should have been disturbed by how it made me feel, but instead it filled me with lust.

As I sat there in the dark watching from my car, I began to feel my cock harden. What I saw was arousing me. Paula took of her blouse and bra to allow the stranger to suck her breasts. From their motion inside the car it was obvious that they were passionately engaged with each other. With animal passion the continued to rip the remaining clothing from their bodies with great vigor and carnal desire. Then Paula swung her long legs over her lover placing herself on top. I grew even harder as I watched her begin to ride his cock while he sat in the passenger seat grouping her beautiful bouncing breasts.

The scene was too much and I undid my trouser belt and released my raging cock. I was feeling guilty for how I was behaving, but I soon got over it. While stroking my length I watched as Paula fucked her lover, pumping up and down in his lap. I have to admit that she looked fantastic screwing this stranger. She was a beautiful sight and will remain an image that's imprinted in my mind forever.

Their lovemaking went on for sometime, but the excitement was too much for me. Very shortly I began to empty my load all over my trouser and the car seat. In fact I discovered later that I had shot cum over the dashboard and the steering wheel. Although during that moment I had experienced the greatest orgasm of my life. The high of my orgasm was so incredible I was physically exhausted from the ordeal. It took several minutes before I was able to come down from my high. I seemed to lose time while I was carried away with my erotic experience.

When I did take stock of the situation I discovered that Paula and her lover had stopped fucking and were now getting dressed. Realizing that the show was over I began to pull my self together. However I was unaware that they had realized someone was parked across the car park watching them. As my car was parked in the darkest end I guessed they would not be able to make out the color or make of the car, but they must have seen my silhouette moving in the car, and knew someone was watching their exhibition. Before they had time to come over I started the engine and drove quickly out off the car park towards home.

When I arrived home I quickly entered the house heading towards the bedroom the change. My heart was pumping so hard and it felt like I was the guilty one. I undressed and threw my clothes into the laundry basket and when to the bathroom to shower. I remember that I just stepped into shower and felt the hot water touch my skin, when I heard Paula voice calling for me down stairs. I ignored her shouts, continuing to wash the dirty thought of the evening from my minded. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine something other than what I had just seen, but her voice kept reminding me. I visualized her body going up and down to meet his thrusts, willing his cock between her honey lips, filling her pussy with his hard manhood. Oh the mental images were driving me insane with jealously and lust in equal measures.

While I tormented myself I was unaware that Paula had walked into the bathroom. I had no idea how long she had been there, but when I opened my eyes she was standing staring at me. Her expression seemed to be a mask to hide her guilt, usually I would not have realized, but I was looking at her with a fresh perspective. In some ways I saw her as a whore who had given herself to a stranger, abandoning our marriage vows. Yet also I was looking at her with eyes of lust, she was more exciting and desirable now than she had ever been before.

Our eyes made contact and there was no need for words. Some how she knew it was me you had watched her in the car park. In her eyes I could see that see knew I knew, and she was unsure of my next reaction. With the mix emotions of anger and lust, fear and acceptance I was about to act. I stood in the shower with the water flowing down over my body and over my raging hard cock. I looked her straight in the eye before I spoke.

"Paula!"

"Yes Bob" she said with a slight hesitation.

"Paula, your nothing but a slut… Com'on over here your dirty bitch!"

I could not believe that I had spoken to her like this, but I didn't give a fuck, it was time to react to how I felt. And without a word and with her slut clothes still on she stepped into the shower. Instantly her clothes became wet and in some areas transparent. I began my assault, ripping her blouse apart, buttons popping ever direction. Then I pulled her skirt up around her waist and ripped her soaked pants from her between her legs. I felt her moister on my hand as I threw them towards the bathroom door. As I continued to ravage her breasts and pussy Paula stood against the shower panel not sure what my intentions were. I was enjoying the control I had over her, and it felt good to take back my masculinity. Grouping her breasts and fingering her swollen pussy I continued to force my newfound lust upon her. I remembered how not that long a go these beautiful breasts were being suck and grouped by another. This turned my on even more and I had to suck and bite them with the image from before. Paula just moaned and gasped at my oral assault on her cleavage.

"Your nothing but a whore Paula!" I mumbled with a mouth full of tit.

"Yes I' am Bob. A whore".

"Did he suck your tits like this you slut!"

"Oh yes Bob. He sucked them good".

"That's what I thought!"

I gently bite on the nipple in my mouth and she let out a moan in response, but she did not speak. It felt great to have her under my control, so I chewed on the other breast too. With the other one in my mouth I looked at the one I had been at first, and the nipple was hard and swollen from my assault.

"Did he bite your tits like I'm doing now?"

"Yes Bob, I liked him to bit my nipples." She said with a shaky voice.

After I have explore her breasts enough I decided to venture lower and study her pussy. When I looked below I saw her pussy lips all swollen and very wet. I could even see his cum still in her cunt and dripping down between her legs. It was very clear that's she was still horny and ready for anything. However, she was taken by surprise when I fingered out her cum filled pussy and placed my coated fingers in her mouth. Without hesitation she eagerly suck my fingers, but I knew she had taken her by surprise. It was not to stop there; instead I grabbed her hair and forced her to her knees.

"Suck on my cock bitch, do me like a car park whore does!"

Paula never uttered and word but began sucking my cock like her life depended on it. In all our sex life she has never given me a blowjob like that night. While I watched her I imagined her in that car park sucking the other mans cock. She looked so horny and attractive down on her knees in the shower floor, with the water pouring over her body. With both hands I forced my cock down her throat and out again. I began to enjoy gagging her with my cock and then pulling out to allow her air. The feeling of power I had over her had been so great I could not believe how turned on I felt. Usually during our sex life I am the gentle loving type, but tonight I was charged up and Paula knew it.

When I had had enough of her mouth I pulled my cock from her mouth, and for a moment she looked disappointed. However I would soon remove any disappointment she might have. I ripped her remaining clothes off and tossed them onto the bathroom floor. Then I spun her around in the shower and she placed her hands on the shower glass panels with her round firm ass pushed out. I could still see the cum dripping between her pussy lips and this filled me with carnal desire for Paula my whore.

"When else did you whore around?"

My question caught her off guard and she took a moment before replying.

"I suppose I have been a whore. I love fucking, is that a crime?"

"Slut, just tell me what you've been up too!"

"Do you remember Frank and Gina's wedding. Well I gave your mate Tommy a hand job under the table!"

Paula said this as matter of fact, but it just made her sound even more sexier, standing in front of me looking over her slender shoulder. She went on to describe how she felt sitting across from me and the other guests. While we were unaware she was wanking Tommy off under the table. Her sordid story was turning me on even more, I thought my cock would burst.

Without a warning I grabbed her hips from behind and pulled her lovely ass towards me. She gasped out loud as I enter her pussy and began fucking her hard. Paula always enjoys me to give it to her hard and rough, but usually it is gentler than that night. I grouped and felt her beautiful body while I screwed her with all my might. Paula moaned and begged with each stroke, I hammered into her and she screamed louder. We were like to crazy animals in heat fucking like there would be no tomorrow, and it was the best sex I'd ever had. I felt Paula bucked beneath me and her orgasm took control, but I continued to ride deep inside. She called out her lover's name during her orgasm. I began to overflow filling her pussy with my load, mixing with the previous cum from the car park. With my arms still wrapped around her wee both collapsed onto the shower floor. I watched her chest heaving from her heavy panting as we both tried to catch out breath.

That was how I first discovered that my beautiful wife Paula is a slut, who has had many secret affairs before and after my discovery. We are both quite happy with the arrangement, and I must say it has improved our sex life. To be honest it's the reason we're still both together. I still love her very much and we feel the extra marital affairs have strengthened our relationship. Since then we have done many more outrageous sexual escapades, and our marriage is more equal.

Paula & Bob