Bob's Nude Encounter Ch. 6

Story Info
He's naked at the cabin as the ladies begin to arrive.
2k words
4.26
56.6k
5
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 11/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Amy and I came closer to the edge of the forest, we could see a group of ladies seated at the patio below. Still several hundred yards away, Amy couldn't recognize the new arrivals. They seemed to be in a bit of a tither and quite giddy while watching a television monitor.

We could only wonder what was causing them to be so animated.

Then another vehicle pulled in, and two more ladies got out. They were greeted warmly by the others and ushered over to the screen, were the new arrivals became transfixed.

Amy and I had stopped by a large bush to take this all in. Looking over to Amy I noticed a sheepish grin developing on her face. Wider and wider she smiled, her eyes twinkling with glee.

Then, putting her hand on my bare rump, started stroking it softly in small circles and said, "Bob…. Fran set up a couple of video cameras earlier. We hoped for some interesting footage of you and weren't disappointed. The gals must be watching you."

"I'm not surprised…not with you two running this. At least the new girls won't be too shocked when we make our entrance. Have anything dramatic in mind?"

"Give me a moment….let's stay here a little longer and let them view all of the tape. I'll come up with something.

Do you have anything in mind?"

I had several things in mind, none of which had anything to do with showing off my nakedness or prancing around like a pony.

"I know!…I'll tie a rope around your balls and lead you in like a horse. Yes….my prized stallion. But you mustn't get a hard on. This must be done with taste, in a very proper manner…with no distractions."

Amy spotted a clothesline strung between two trees. "We better try this out first before deciding. I'll just wrap this around those sweet balls of yours and firm up the knot. Lift your apron, Bob, so I can see what I'm doing. My, my… they are a little swollen from all that bouncing about…but it makes it easier to get a loop around them."

Amy had me lift my dick out of the way, while she secured my testicles with the rope. When she was satisfied, she gave the rope a little tug.

"Ouch Amy! Be careful!"

"I'm so sorry, Bob, I just got a little carried away"

Then reached down with both hands and massaged my balls. Needless to say, after the pain subsided my penis began to swell…and swell…and swell.

Amy watched it grow.

Like a snake charmer, she controlled it.

She confronted it.

It's mysteries, it's promises, it's sensualities.

It was beckoning her, wanting her. But she remained fixed, focused and continued massaging my balls…staring the beast in the eye.

"You silly nilly, Bob. And, what do you have to say?"

Yeh, here I am, almost naked, in the woods with a rope around my balls, being teased by a fairly attractive but fully clothed lady. Yeh, what do I have to say?

"I think if you want the girls to get an eyeful in the opening act, we should go down to them just this way. With you leading me in by the balls and with a raging hard on."

Amy thought a moment, "Let's just walk down naturally. You in your apron and me beside you... that should be dramatic enough"

"I agree dear."

Amy took the rope off. And after my penis relaxed enough to be covered by the apron, walked down to greet them.

The ladies saw us approaching and suddenly stopped what they were doing and turned to watch our descent. All was still as we made our way to the patio. The monitor hissed static as the tape ended.

Then Fran broke in, "Girls, I'd like you to meet Bob. Bob Cleve, Amy's shy friend"

Then in unison, with a swooning, drawn out melody, "Hellooo….Ba..ah..b"

"Hello, ladies, I'm very pleased to meet you all today"

"Let's toast to new friends and new beginnings", said Fran.

Mavis placed a glass of wine in my hand, then we saluted each other and took a sip.

I mingled with the girls and made small talk for about a half an hour.

Several more toasts were made and we all relaxed.

We had become acquainted and comfortable with each other as the wine took effect and inhibitions were lowered.

I was seated next to Fran, who had nonchalantly reached over and was rolling my penis between her thumb and forefinger as she chatted with the others. No one seemed to take notice. It all happened so easily..so very normal and natural…just the thing to be doing. Fran idly playing with my penis…chatting with friends…kind of like an executive pacifier.

I was really enjoying this. Sitting out in the open, on a tree shaded patio, naked with a group of ladies…ladies I had just met.

Ah, yes, a dream come true. This was turning out to be more fun than I could ever imagined.

"Alright girls, now that we've all had a chance to relax, let's see what other activities we might be indulging in."

A large board mounted on a stand near the walkway was turned to face us, and its contents unveiled.

"After tallying up your picks, these are the top 4 suggestions"

1.Hold Bob's penis while he pees

2.Ring toss---Bob's erect penis as a pole

3.Juggling Bob's balls

4.Hide and seek—Bob's fantasy with the one caught

Whew!…at least these were the tamer ones (see previous chapter for complete list). Amy was right, the girls were conservative but open to some "wholesome fun". I hadn't come up with a fantasy yet but was encouraged to be equally as gracious as they had been when my turn came.

"All of our names are in this bowl, except for Mavis, she'll be our moderator and in general act as judge and referee in case of disputes.

Mavis, draw a name for Number 1".

Instead of becoming silent or uneasy as one might expect, the girls clapped lightly and smiled at one another. They were enjoying this and seemed to be up for any challenge.

My kind of girls!

Mavis reached in and withdrew a piece of paper from the bowl. Unfolding it slowly, then read:

"Alice!"

Alice was a short, full figured girl with straight hair pulled back into a bun. Her pretty smile shown passed her freckled cheeks. Her blue eyes shinning out at me.

Upon hearing her name, she jumped up and the others gave her a cheer and applauded, as she came over to me and grabbed a hold of my cock and gave it a little pump.

"Might as well try him out a bit and get the feel of things"

She held it full in her hand and moved it back and forth, as if directing a piss.

The girls giggled…

"Let's draw the rest of the names while Bob drinks some water. I want to be sure to get my monies worth."

I began to drink as the names were pulled.

Joan got Number 2---ring toss; while Fran got Number 3—ball juggling.

I continued to drink. Four, five, six glasses of water and could feel my bladder bulging. Luckily, I was in pretty good shape for an "old guy" and only showed a small pot above my waist.

Then it occurred to me…my fantasy!!!

The girls were chatting and discussing how to best complete their assignments. They had very vivid imaginations and generously offered ideas and tips to the candidates selected.

Now it was my turn.

Standing,

"Ladies, may I have tour attention please. "

"No need to pull a fourth name. I have decided on a fantasy.

I propose that each of you will undress completely, put on aprons, such as mine, then go hide while I count to 100. The one I find will be brought back here where we will all see the final episode"

They were a bit shocked at this sudden turn but after Amy said she'd do it and with Mavis' encouragement, they all agreed.

I think the wine helped too!

Fran found enough aprons for four of them, so the others would have to wear towels.

This was going to be some sight.

Seven mature ladies, completely nude, except for towels or aprons…and me!

Let the games begin!

Mavis decided that the order of assignments be changed so as to get the maximum effect for each.

She told them we will complete items 2 and 3 first, saving Number 1, pissing , so I could drink more water and give it a chance to travel down. Number 4, my fantasy, would be the grande finale.

She asked if that was acceptable and all readily agreed. They were indeed, eager to begin.

"Now get that cute little ass of your over here and lay down on the table---yes, face up Robert. And Joan, we'll need you as well, so get up here."

Mavis had this group in control and was loving it.

As I lay on the table and Joan approached, my pecker began to rise, lifting the apron and sneaking its head up just under the lace. But then it stopped, nicely swollen and extended but as Mavis quickly pointed out while throwing the apron up onto my belly,

"This will not do---get over here Mary and get this old boy's pecker to stand at attention."

Mary wasted no time and came over to me…looking at it!

"What should I do?"

"You know what to do girl, now do it!"

Mary picked up my flaccid penis and nervously squeezed and stroked it. The effects were encouraging and it began to rise. Mary saw that her efforts were being rewarded and looked proudly at the erect penis in her hand.

"I'll just stay here in case Bob needs more attention." And gave it a stoke.

"Alright Mary, but behave yourself. Here are some old fashioned rubber hosiery bands Joan, now give'em a toss."

Joan snatched the three rings and expertly landed all three on my erect cock.

Another round of applause.

Joan bent forward over my feet and with a sheepish look on her face, slid her hands up my legs, grazing my balls as she removed the rings.

"But what do I win?"

She had already won but maybe another surprise could be arranged…later.

"That's enough!"

"Now it's my lovely daughter Fran's turn. Let's see if all that medical training was worth anything."

Fran got up from the swing and strode over to me…like a cat stalking it's prey.

"Robert, please stand up on the table top and take that apron off"

I did as I was told.

"Now be a gentleman and turn facing me and the ladies."

I did as I was told.

"Now spread those legs and let those balls hang free"

Again, I did as I was told.

"A little wider, please, and shake your ass a bit. I need to see them move."

I stood there, naked, on the tabletop shaking my ass, balls bouncing from side to side. The ladies leaned in closer and watched as Fran slowly cupped them.

She held me gently, pulling, squeezing and taunting my balls. She plucked at the sack and stretched the skin, using both sets of fingers to pull it further.

She let them fall and gave them a pat to make them sway. Stroking one ball then the other as they came in contact with her hand. Back and forth she patted them, over and over again, very gently, sometimes stopping and letting only the momentum continue them on their path.

I almost came! Without her even touching my penis!

Then, when she had enough, stepped back and returned to the swing.

Easing herself down, while all the time keeping her eyes fixed on mine, a knowing look on her face... one we've all experienced.

The ladies were visibly turned on and looked longingly at my cock and balls.

Silent.

Not aware that act 2 was over.

Alice's turn.

Alice was paying attention, however, and quickly came up and helped me off the table. Grabbing my cock and leading me to the edge of the patio.

She wanted her turn and she wanted it now.

Without waiting for the others to gather she looked up and said,

"Start pissing, Bob."

"I can't piss with a hard on! Let's slow down and get the others over here and take a break."

To be continued...