Bob's Old Friends

Story Info
Group gay sex with mature men.
796 words
3.48
78.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, having enjoyed my first experience of sex with an old man, I arranged to see him again. He said an old friend was visiting, staying in a luxury villa by the beach and I should just turn up the next morning. So I did. I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt and feeling pretty good as I pressed the buzzer at the gate and was beckoned into the property. I walked up the winding, tree-lined drive and saw a sliding door open, so I entered that way.

Bob was sitting on a sofa wearing just his underpants - old-fashioned big white briefs, and I was immediately turned on because I knew what was in them and that I was going to get to play with it. We sat and talked for a few minutes and then he asked me if I was ready. I said 'Sure, I want to meet your friend. Where is he?' Bob said he was in his bedroom at the back of the house, but he wanted me to do him a favour first.

'Kneel here and such my cock through the hole in my underpants,' he said. I reached in through the slit and pulled his semi-erect cock out, then tenderly put my mouth on it and allowed his knob to float around my tongue and cheeks.

'That's great,' Bob said, withdrawing. 'Let's go.' So I followed him to the back of the house. He entered the bedroom without knocking and what greeted me was the sight of a stocky, bald man in a big round, empty bath. We introduced ourselves and Ben invited me to join him. I wasn't sure what was going on, but I undressed and sat with him in the bath. Bob came over and stood above us. Smiling, he took out his dick and began to piss. He directed it first at Ben's crotch and Ben's cock immediately stiffened.

'Kneel down facing away from me,' said Bob, pausing his flow. 'I'll piss in your ass.'

I did as I was told and he knelt behind me and pissed right into my crack. It was the most incredible feeling, as his hot urine cascaded down my crotch, around my balls and dribbled down my own cock. When Bob had finished he took the shower hose and rinsed us all off. We dried off and went over to the bed, where Bob bent Ben over and stuck his face in his arse. I had never seen this in real life, although I had had it done to me - by Bob - and it really turned me on.

Bob turned his head and said 'You going to do it to me?'

'Could you be more specific?' I said, just so he had to use the words.

'I want to you to lick my ass,' he said.

'I would love to lick your arse,' I replied and got right in there. I was in my element, the smell and taste of his anus overwhelming me. I licked him like it was the best job in the world.

'God, you sure know what you're doing with that,' he said. 'You want to give Ben the treatment?'

'Do you want me to?' I asked Ben. He knew what I wanted to hear.

'Yeah, please lick my ass,' he said. his cock was big and pink, his pubic hair orange, and there were beautiful little hairs in his crack. I licked him hungrily and reached around to feel his erection, licking my fingers with my saliva, Bob's saliva and Ben's own ass juice.

meanwhile Bob was right up behind me, his lubricated penis pushing into me. 'We're all going to fuck each other,' he announced as he slid in and out of me. He kept on for a few minutes and then said, 'Okay, now you fuck Ben.' He lubed my cock and Ben's hole and watched as I placed my dick between Ben's buttocks and slid slowly into him. Ben moaned, deep and animalistic, as my hard penis invaded his space. Again, this went on for only a few minutes before Bob, the master of ceremonies, announced that Ben was going to fuck him. He lay on his back and lifted his legs high and Ben crawled on top of him, his eager tool lubed and ready, a heat-seeking missile.

The rest of the morning was a blur of cocks and arseholes until finally I found myself on my back with Bob straddling my shoulders and Ben on my legs. I had a finger in Bob's arse and my other hand full of Ben's balls when they both came, shooting their spunk so that both loads fell on my stomach and chest. I gave Bob's arse a final, lazy lick.