Boddiford Affaire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reggie, T-Bone, Jerome and Carlos just smiled at each other, as they knew Angela was theirs. They would get plenty of use out of this skinny, big-titted white bitch, who was currently laying across their pool table with a gaping asshole that was dripping blood onto the felt. This was going to be one good little white whore, and they knew just what to do with her.

Chapter Seven

Angela could not believe what had just happened to her. She had just had her ass torn apart by a huge black cock, and she had loved it! What she had loved even more was the facial she had been given immediately after. She had never allowed a man to cum in, around or near her face before. She thought it was gross and slutty, but after the coating she had just been given, she realized she had been missing out. As she lay on the pool table, sweating and breathing hard, with her hair full of cum, she waited. Waited for their next move.

Reggie pushed his cock back inside his uniform pants, zipped up and looked at Jerome and Carlos "Okay, motherfuckers, I gots to go. You take care of this bitch, and don't let T-Bone hurt her too bad. I might swing by after my shift is over to have me another go at that sweet ass. Mmmm – I love me a tight white girl ass.!" With that, he looked at Angela laying on the table, the slapped her face. "See you later, slut", and walked out the door.

Carlos turned to Jerome, "you got any rope around here?"

"Yeah – I got something in the back room. Hang on."

Jerome disappeared into the back of the bar, while T-Bone continued to stare at the cum-covered, nearly naked Angela. He was literally drooling out of the corner of his mouth, and Angela could see an enormous bulge in his pants. Suddenly, she was scared. What the hell WAS that thing? And where was he going to put it? Her thoughts were interrupted when Jerome returned.

"here you go – I got about twenty feet of rope"

Carlos looked at the cotton line closely. "That will do just fine." He grabbed his knife and cut the rope into two lengths, and handed each of the other men a piece. "Okay, guys – grab an arm and tie her to the pool table."

Jerome and T-Bone made quick work of tying Angela's arms to the table. Carlos reached up and removed his bandana. As he moved it toward her face, Angela thought he was going to wipe the now-drying cum out of her eyes. Instead, Carlos tied it over her mouth as a gag. "There you go, chica. Now nobody can hear you scream!" Carlos tipped his head back and laughed.

Angela still had her legs free, Carlos had left them untied so that she would be easier to position. She thought that maybe she could kick her way out, but her arms were tied too tightly. There was no way she could get off the table, even if she had managed to knock all three of them out. She lay there, trembling, wondering what was coming next.

"Okay, T-Bone. I know you're dying for this white pussy, and you're gonna get it, but Jerome gets his first. He needs to be able to feel something down there. If he has to go after you, it'll be like throwin' a hotdog down a hallway!".

This statement made Angela even more afraid of what T-Bone was packing between those enormous legs of his. Her wonderment stopped then, as Jerome was suddenly on top of her. She could smell his acrid breath as he moved his face inches from hers.

"You ready for a real man, you nasty white whore? Jerome is gonna show you how a real man fucks. You better get ready for this..."

Jerome took off his white t-shirt to reveal a chest covered in scars. Some looked like surgical scars, others looked like scars from knife wounds. Regardless, it was about the most unattractive chest Angela had ever seen. He then pulled down his dirty jeans and his boxers to reveal a cock that was disturbingly small and misshapen. It was a good thing Angela had the gag in, or she'd have laughed at the size of Jerome's cock. The thing that kept running through her mind was "I guess it's not true what they say...". Jerome did not know, or care, what she thought however. He climbed up on the pool table and reached for Carlos' knife that was still laying there. Angela's eyes flashed as Jerome brought the knife up to her face. She had no idea what he was up to...then he lowered the knife to her chest, and inserted it under the connective material between her bra cups, and pressed up. The sharp blade did its job and cut her bra in half. Her tits fell out of the ruined cups, and spilled onto her sides. Jerome wasted no time, and grabbed her breasts roughly with his hands. He squeezed so hard, she was afraid he would burst the silicone bags that had been surgically implanted in them.

"You likes that, don't you bitch"? Jerome panted

Angela could just grunt, as the gag in her mouth prevented any response. Jerome took his hands off her tits long enough to move them to her knees. He gave a shove and pushed them wide apart, then took up a position in between them. He aimed his little cock at the soft pink spot between Angela's shaven pussy lips and lurched forward. Angela barely flinched as she felt his tiny cock slide inside her. She could feel him humping and pumping for all he was worth, but could barely feel anything. Jerome's hands returned to her breasts, and began to mash her breasts as he wailed away at her wet pussy. Angela kept her eyes closed, so as not to have to look at Jerome's ugly, unshaven face. He pumped and grunted and sweated, and Angela just kept hoping he'd be done soon. His tiny dick was doing more to frustrate her than it was to satisfy her. She suddenly found herself hoping for T-Bone's monster cock, as her lust was beginning to build.

"Oh – you nasty cunt. I'm gonna cum!!!" Jerome grunted at Angela. She felt him tense up, then felt a little dribble of warm liquid slide down the outside of her pussy. Jerome rolled off of her, panting, and lay on the pool table sweating and breathing hard. "Damn bitch, you got one loose pussy. You must be a whore!" Jerome taunted. Angela opened her eyes to see Jerome laying there, but what she was looking for was standing just behind Jerome. T-Bone and his monster cock were next.

"Okay, Jerome – get the fuck out of the way. It's T-Bone time!" Carlos instructed.

"Ain't you gonna have a go first?" asked T-Bone

Carlos looked at him and said "No. I'm a happily married man, motherfucker. My old lady catches me fuckin some nasty white whore like this, and she'll cut my balls off! No way I'm gettin any of that shit!".

"Suit yourself" said T-Bone, pushing Carlos aside, "Just get the fuck outta my way, cause I GOTTA get me some of that. I needs it NOW!"

T-Bone didn't waste the time to take his shirt off. He simply pulled his jeans and boxers down to his ankles, and grabbed hold of his rapidly hardening cock. Angela picked her head up from the table to see what she was about to be violated with, and almost passed out. The piece of meat T-Bone had in his hand had to have been at least a foot long, and as big around as a mayonnaise jar! There was NO way that huge thing was going to fit inside her pussy. Angela's eyes registered fear, and T-Bone knew it.

"You better be ready, slut. T-Bone is gonna tear UP that whore pussy of yours!". With that, he moved between her legs and positioned the tip of his enormous cock against her wet pussy. "You ready?"

Angela just grunted. T-Bone took it as her agreement and shoved with all his might.

"AAAAAAARAAAMMMMFFFFF" Angela screamed into the gag as T-Bone's unreal cock split her pussy in two. It felt like someone was splitting her in half like a wishbone. T-Bone's gigantic meat was so big that even Angela's well-used pussy could not take it all. He seemed to sense this, as he eased up just a bit to allow her to get used to the size. The only problem was, there was just no way to get used to that much size. Angela's battered pussy screamed out in pain as T-Bone continued to shove it in. She was sure that there would be cock coming out her throat if he pushed any harder. She had never felt so completely filled up in her entire life. It was as if there was not a single millimeter of spare room inside her body. Angela had the fleeting thought that if she farted, she would probably explode! A quick smile flashed across her face at this thought, but it was immediately replaced by a grimace of pain as T-Bone pulled his pussy-wrecker out, and the jammed it right back in.

Angela grunted as the head of his monster cock pounded into her cervix. His enormous hands held her ankles straight up, as his hips pulled back once more and he shoved his cock into her, jackhammer-style. Angela's head began to swim as T-Bone took on a frenetic tempo of assault on her stretched cunt. The more she cried, the harder he fucked. After a few minutes of getting used to it, Angela found herself beginning to actually enjoy the sensation of being stuffed full of cock. As T-Bone continued to hammer away at her pussy, Angela pulled her legs free of his hands, and wrapped them around his waist. T-Bone was shocked by this brazen act. He had destroyed a lot of white pussy in his day, but he had never had one actually try to fuck him back.

"Damn, bitch – you is one nasty slut for sure" T-Bone grunted, and he tried to pound her into submission. The harder he fucked her though, the more she seemed to want it, until he couldn't tell who was fucking who. T-Bone wanted to hear what she thought about being pounded into submission, so he reached up and tore off the gag that Carlos had tied around her mouth.

"Come on, motherfucker – is that all you got? Fuck me like I need to be fucked! Come on, you big black stud – use that cock like you know how. Fuck my little white pussy!" Angela screamed, teased and begged. Her fears were completely gone now, replaced by a wanton lust she had never felt. "Oh my GOD!" she screamed "Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK MEEEEEE!" Angela felt the first wave of orgasm wrack her body, as her pussy tried to grip the monstrous cock even tighter.

T-Bone did not let up. He kept pounding faster and faster, until it all became a blur. He was doing his best to destroy this white bitch, but she was keeping up with him stroke for stroke. "Damn, cunt – you is a whore" he grunted, as he felt his balls begin to swell. T-Bone knew a gigantic cum was not far away. He slowed his tempo enough to allow him to think about where he was going to plant his seed – did he want to shoot it across her face, or on those awesome tits? He was still working on an answer, when Angela looked up at him

"Shoot it inside me. I want your cum deep inside me. I want your to have your big-cock baby, T-Bone! Cum in me! Cum in me!".

No sooner had she said this, than the entire room was flooded with sunlight...

Chapter Eight

Angela and T-Bone froze in mid-stroke, their heads directed toward the door. Two silhouettes were outlined in the doorway, one male, and one very obviously female. The door swung shut as the two silhouettes walked toward them. Instantly, Angela took stock of her situation. Here she was – a rich, Beverly Hills wife, a pillar of her community, tied to a pool table in a seedy bar in Compton, with a face covered in dried cum, and a twelve inch long black cock buried to the balls inside her wet cunt. She could not have been in a worse position.

"See – there she is, jus' like I tol' you", Carlos' voice rang out. He was looking at the newcomers, and motioning toward Angela. Angela could not crane her neck far enough to get a good look at who it was that had just walked in, but when the silhouette spoke, she knew.

"I knew she was a whore. Look at that. Thank you for proving it for me, Carlos." The unmistakable rasp of Olin Boddiford rang across the barroom.

What the fuck was her HUSBAND doing here? Angela was thrust into a sudden panic at the thought of Olin seeing her get pounded by T-Bone, and she suddenly tried to get him off of her. "Rape! Rape! Baby – they are raping me!" She yelled.

Olin looked at her cooly, and said "Shut up, bitch. This is what you wanted. This is what you get. You've fucked hundreds of men who weren't me – what's one more? Go ahead, sir – continue"

T-Bone needed no further instruction, as he immediately resumed his assault. His strokes were long and fast, and in no time, he put his head back and grunted as he felt his hot seed erupt from the tip of his gigantic cock. His load was as big as his cock said it would be. It bounced off her cervix, and filled all of the crooks and crevices of Angela's ultra-streched pussy. It kept coming and coming, until T-Bone's sperm was forming a huge puddle on the pool table felt underneath Angela's ass, mingling with the puddle of blood from her earlier ass reaming at the hands of Officer Reggie. "Uuunnngghhhhhh" T-Bone grunted, as he pulled his cock out with a disgusting slurping sound and jumped to his feet. Angela was left laying on the table, with her pussy gaping wide open, cum dripping from it like a waterfall.

"You are such a whore" Olin spat at Angela, "See – you were right, thank you, Rita"

Angela snapped her head around to see Olin' therapist, Rita, standing beside him. Rita had a big smile on her face. "You're welcome, Papi. I tol' you my husband would take care of her"

"What?" shot Angela "Your husband?"

"My sweet Carlos" said Rita. "Come here, baby!", and she reached for Carlos, then gave him the biggest, wettest kiss ever. "Did you fuck this little slut too, Papi?"

"No baby, no way. I'm not gonna let a slut like this keep me out of your pants" Carlos replied, as he grabbed a double-handful of Rita's amazing tit-flesh. "You're the only pussy my cock wants, baby". Rita smiled at him and kissed him again.

Angela's head was spinning. What was this? Was this a set-up? What was going on? She looked at Olin for answers

Olin just stared. "You filthy whore. I knew you were just in this for the money. I knew you were fucking everyone on our staff, I just couldn't prove it. When Rita came to me a couple of months ago with this plan, I thought it was a little too mean. But the more I saw new pool boys and gardeners come and go, the madder I got, and the more I knew I had to teach you a lesson. Don't ever fuck with an old school Hollywood man, baby. We always get the last laugh!" with that, Olin began to cackle and laugh like he hadn't in years. Suddenly, his laughter stopped. His eyes became very wide, and his tongue stuck straight out of his mouth. Something wasn't right

"Olin? OLIN!" Angela screamed

Olin Boddiford toppled forward onto the pool table and then slumped to the floor. Where he had been standing a second before, stood Rita with some sort of wand in her hand, and a cruel smile on her face.

"What the fuck did you DO to him, you bitch!" Angela yelled at Rita.

"What you didn't have the balls to do, puta!" shot Rita. She approached the tied-down Angela with the wand in her hand. She raised it and touched it to Angela's leg and pressed the button. ZAP!

Angela felt white-hot electrical pain shoot up her leg, and into her stomach, then her heart. Before she could think to say anything, the pain stopped.

Rita looked down at her, "Cattle prod. But a little more intense. I gave you a quick shot of 2 amps. Olin got thirty seconds of 20 amps. I doubt he felt much before his heart exploded" and she laughed.

Angela felt instantly sorry for everything she'd ever done to Olin. The whole reason she was in the position she was in now was so totally wrong. She realized that she hadn't really wanted him killed, she just wanted his money. She was no killer, she was just a money-hungry bitch. But it was too late now. Olin Boddiford was dead, and the killer's husband had a check with her name on it as payment for doing the deed. She was fucked.

"Now", continued Rita, "I'm gonna have my revenge on you". With that, she climbed up on the pool table, and placed one foot on either side of Angela's face. She looked at Carlos, who was standing above Angela's head with Angela's iPhone in camera mode. "Are you ready, Papi?" she asked. Carlos nodded. Rita squatted down, lifted her skirt up, pulled her panties to the side and began to piss on Angela's cum-covered face.

"Wha? Stop! STOP IT!" Angela squirmed and thrashed, but she could not get up. T-Bone had taken up position behind her, and was holding her legs down. Flashes of light kept exploding in her eyes as Carlos took picture after picture of his wife pissing on Angela's face. Angela almost wished that T-Bone had not ripped the gag out of her mouth, as it would have prevented her from having a mouth full of piss. As the golden stream stopped, she felt Rita's hand cover her mouth, as the other pinched her nose closed. "Swallow" said Rita. Angela had no choice. She complied. She swallowed the mouthful of warm, salty piss.

"Okay, Papi – go ahead and send the pictures" commanded Rita.

With a couple of quick clicks on the screen, he looked up. "They are gone" replied Carlos. "Everyone in her address book now knows what a filthy slut she is"

Angela was in shock. Some of Hollywood's elite were in her iPhone contact list. Now everyone would be seeing pictures of this Puerto Rican cunt showering her face with piss, as her hair and face were coated in the cum of a black cop. Her days as part of Beverly Hills high society were over.

Chapter Nine

Angela broke down in tears for the second time today. Her world had been torn at the seams. She had lost her money, her social status, her husband and her ass-cherry all in a matter of hours. She cried out loud, wishing she could put her head in her arms, but as she was still tied to the pool table, this was quite impossible. Angela was still laying there, cum oozing from her gaping pussy, ass still bleeding a little, face and hair wet and matted with cum and piss, her arms stinging from the burns from where she had been pulling against the ropes as T-Bone pummeled her raw cunt. She was quite a sight. To make matters worse, everyone in Hollywood now knew she was nothing but a degenerate slut. She was destroyed.

Rita looked at Carlos, "Good job, Papi – we got that bitch right where we said we would". Carlos smiled,

From behind the bar, Jerome spoke up – "Hey, Carlos , look what I have..."

Carlos and Rita turned to see Jerome holding up a little black notebook. He held it up and said, "Looks like the stupid bitch kept all of her passwords, account numbers and codes written down. We have access to all of her money with this!" Jerome tossed the book over to Carlos, then joined T-Bone at the pool table to size up the ruined white bitch tied there.

Rita smiled. "Oh, Papi – you are the best!" She laughed and kissed him again. Carlos smiled back at Rita and tucked the notebook, and a slightly crumpled check, into her bra as he copped a quick feel. Then he reached behind his back, and withdrew two handkerchief-wrapped objects. He handed one to Rita, and kept the other for himself. He looked at her, she looked at him, and they both spun around to face T-Bone and Jerome, who were watching the scene unfold.

The handkerchiefs dropped, and Carlos and Rita produced matching 9mm pistols. They pointed them directly at the two black men. Carlos smiled "Sorry boys, but we can't have any witnesses. Consider the white bitch my farewell present!" and they pulled the triggers.

Rita was a better aim than Carlos. Her bullet found T-Bone's forehead and splattered what was left of his brain all over the back wall of the bar. A shameful waste of a monumental cock dropped like a sack of lead as his huge body collapsed on the floor. He was dead before his knees touched.

Carlos' bullet hit Jerome in the throat. It didn't kill him right away, and it gave Jerome just enough time to reach under his shirt and pull out the pearl-handled revolver he had hidden there. As he pitched forward onto his knees, he lifted the gun toward Carlos and pulled the trigger. Carlos winced as he felt the bullet enter his groin. He shot again, and saw Jerome's face disappear into a fine pink mist. When he looked down to see how bad he'd been hit, he knew he was in trouble. Blood was spurting from the front of his pants. That fucking Jerome had hit him in the femoral artery. He needed help...fast!