Body Comfort Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,834 Followers

I smiled. "Thank you. You're not so bad yourself," I teased, pecking her on the lips.

She smirked. "Let me show you how good I am," she bragged as she flipped us over, so that she was straddling me. She kissed my lips and worked her way down. My neck, my collarbone, my chest, my stomach, my...thighs. I gasped in disappointment and looked down into her evil gaze as she smiled back up at me. She started massaging my thighs and lap, taking care to never touch my shaft. She rubbed me, inching ever closer to my cock before backing off again. My dick bobbed up and down with every heartbeat. Yet she still didn't take pity on me. First she began to lavish her attention on my balls. Cradling them in her hand, sucking them, gently rubbing them, doing everything possible to get me excited without touching my cock. Her lips were mere inches away from the head of my dick. I squirmed helplessly in her grasp, whimpering. Finally she relented.

Her fingers climbed up my shaft ever so slowly. I shivered in anticipation. She wrapped her hand around my shaft and held it there briefly, savoring the pulsations that rippled through my cock. Then she began to slide her hand up and down, slowly, squeezing slightly every time she reached the head. "Go faster," I begged, but she kept going as slowly as she could. Up, down, up, down, up, down. Fast enough to give me intense pleasure, but too slow to make me cum, to give me orgasm. She saw my pain, though, and freed me from it.

She stopped rubbing, and as I looked down to find out why, she engulfed the entirely of my cock, her lips tightly wrapped around me, her brown eyes staring into mine. I shuddered as she began sucking and licking me. She wrapped her tongue around my cock, swirling it around my shaft, licking me from base to tip. I softly rubbed her cheek, feeling my hardness through her skin. She sucked my cock hard, eager to have me finish inside her. I rubbed her shoulders in appreciation. She briefly released my cock to catch her breath, and softly purred in delight as her lips hovered mere millimeters above my thick crown. My rigid cock jerked in anticipation, bringing a smile to her face. After a few breaths, she looked up at me, grinned, and wrapped her lips back around me. Her tongue felt fantastic, swirling around me. The pleasure built. The previous teasing made me too sensitive to last very long. I felt the end approaching. "You're doing great, Steph. Don't stop," I pleaded. She smiled with my cock in her mouth and kept going. I reached the point of no return, and told her, "I'm cumming!"

She kept sucking, swallowing each spurt of cum as I ejaculated into her. I lost track of how much I came. I was focusing on the intense look of delight on her face as she swallowed my semen. When I stopped, she pulled my cock out of her mouth and licked it clean from top to bottom, going after every last drop. Once she was finished she crawled up to me and kissed my cheek. "You're delicious, Matthew."

"And you're incredible, Stephanie," I panted. I hadn't realized how tired I was until I had finally orgasmed, but now I was exhausted. I looked down in my arms and saw Stephanie curled up, close to sleep herself. I kissed her and whispered, "Good night."

"Good night, Matthew," she whispered back, and shortly after I heard her breathing change as she fell asleep. With her in my arms, I drifted off to sleep, too, my dreams full of Stephanie and me together.

**Thanks for reading. Any comments or feedback you can give would be greatly appreciated!**

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,834 Followers
12