Body Dialogue

Story Info
Australian supermodel stars in R & B singer's new video.
1.1k words
12.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

"You crazy!"

That was the unanimous reaction of Denzel Benjamin's inner circle to his decision to have Melissa Macdonald to appear in the video for his new single "Body Dialogue." Denzel's manager and agent insisted that he would upset his black female fans by putting a white woman in one of his videos for the first time, that he'd be harming his credibility in the eyes of his fanbase, that he'd be dismissed as another R & B singer desperate to cross over.

"Why are you doing this?" he was asked repeatedly in the days since the news came out.

And Denzel's answer was always the same:

"'Cause she's fuckin' hot, man."

Denzel and Melissa were equally awestruck by each other when they finally met: the Melbourne model was a huge fan of Benjamin's music, and was riveted by his good looks--his smooth chocolate skin, his shaved head, his sexy smile, his cute mustache, his muscular frame. Denzel was also taken by Melissa's beauty: her long, curly, light-brown hair, her sharp blue eyes, her regal nose, her lightly freckled pale skin, her lovely lips, her hourglass figure and her lovely breasts. Plus, Denzel thought to himself, she's got an ass like a sister.

Denzel, Melissa and the video's director--acclaimed British commercial director Michael Wilson-Harris--spent several days discussing the video's concept, which Denzel came up with: a screen split in two parts, showing Denzel and Melissa as Adam and Eve on the left side of the screen and the singer and model as a couple flirting with each other in a Manhattan apartment on the right side. The video would take several days to film, as the Adam-Eve scenes would have to be filmed first so that Denzel and Melissa could copy their moves in the New York segment.

"So, did they call you about the bodysuit yet?" Michael asked.

Melissa smiled.

"No, they haven't...but I don't want one."

"What?" said Michael, as Denzel also expressed surprise.

"It's bullshit. People would tell I'm not nude. I don't have a problem." Melissa winked at Denzel. "I hope you don't either."

Michael turned to Denzel.

"Well?"

The singer gulped.

"Uh, sure."

--

Denzel was nervous when he arrived on set to film the Adam-Eve scenes. He was afraid that he would be unintentionally unprofessional. He wore a robe and would only take it off when the director said so. He hoped the filming would go no longer than necessary.

Michael understood why Denzel was nervous, which is why the set had fewer crew members than usual, and those crew members had their phones confiscated before they came onto the set. Denzel didn't want anything getting out that shouldn't get out. He didn't want his stuff all over the Internet.

Melissa was the last person to arrive on set, also clad in a robe. She smiled at Denzel and kissed him on the cheek, marveling to herself at how soft his skin was. She could tell how nervous he was.

"Don't worry, silly," she whispered. "It will be OK."

Michael asked Denzel and Melissa to remove their robes and walk over to the tree in the middle of the Garden of Eden. Melissa removed hers first, and Denzel was stunned by the beauty of her glowing white skin. He glanced at her pussy and imagined what it would be like to fuck her.

"I see you're excited!" Melissa laughed.

Denzel glanced down. Shit, he thought to himself. His penis was already fully erect, just seconds after seeing this Australian beauty nude. He had never gotten this hard so fast.

Michael and the crew members glanced away, sharing Denzel's embarrassment over how aroused he was. Melissa, however, was loving the erotic effect she was having on the two-time Grammy winner.

"I can touch it if you want," she cooed.

"No, uh..." Denzel stammered. "Can--can we wait for it to go down?"

"It's not gonna go down, honey," Melissa replied, drawing laughter from some crew members. "I might, though..."

"Uh..."

Denzel glanced over at Michael.

"Is there any way you can film it so that..."

"It won't show? Sure," Michael replied. "We'll just film from the side and back."

"Oh, OK."

Michael worked quickly, and filming of the Adam-Eve sequence only took about two hours. For Denzel, however, it seemed like a lifetime: his erection occasionally ebbed a bit, but it never went down fully during the time he was close to Melissa. His brain was filled with thoughts of fucking her all night long, kissing her, licking her, sucking her, stroking her; he was happy that his video concept did not involve lip-synching the lyrics to "Body Dialogue," because he would not have been able to focus on doing so. Every time he glanced at her pussy lips, he envisioned himself filling her pussy with his cum and having a cute, light-skinned baby with her.

Melissa could barely keep her eyes off his cock as they were filming. Her friends knew she liked R & B and hip hop, but they didn't know about her passion for black American men; Denzel's cock was as big as that of any porn star, and she imagined herself sucking him off on a sex tape. She knew Denzel was fascinated by her ass, and thought of what it would be like to grip his mattress and scream in wild lust as he slid his black love stick in and out of her tight asshole. By the time they had finished filming the scene, they were both lost in their own erotic fervor.

Filming the New York scene was almost as intense: Melissa wore a very tight black dress that accentuated her cleavage and ass, leaving Denzel again consumed with the freakiest of thoughts as he danced slowly with her. Melissa loved how Denzel looked in his crisp black tuxedo, and occasionally giggled as she felt his erection close to her, his cock seemingly ready to burst through his pants. They were both breathless once filming ended, even though they weren't exerting themselves that much physically.

--

When the video finally premiered, viewers were taken by the erotic chemistry between the singer and the model. The fears that the video would ruin his career proved to be unfounded: in just a matter of days, the video for "Body Dialogue" became the third most-watched clip in YouTube history, and the single topped the Billboard Hot 100 for weeks.

Rumors quickly spread that Denzel and Melissa were now a couple in real life--rumors disavowed by the American baritone and the Australian beauty, both of whom insisted that they were just good friends. Yet, as one New York tabloid asked, would two people who were "just good friends" be caught on camera heading to each other's apartments late at night, or leaving those apartments so visibly exhausted and disheveled at six or seven in the morning?

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Hailey's Sexcapades Ch. 01: Caught Skinny Dipping A curvy redhead is caught by her black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Blacked at Christmas I begin my affair with a black married man.in Interracial Love
TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 01: The Curse Begins Ancient curse begins to affect the women of Coxville.in Interracial Love
High School Harem Pt. 01 I'm the only guy in an all-girls school...in Erotic Couplings
Checking on the Neighbors Pt. 01 A busty wife keeps an eye on two black, teen neighbors.in Interracial Love
More Stories