Body Image

Story Info
BBW daughter is seduced by her thin mother.
5.9k words
4.58
70k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother is everything I'm not: beautiful, elegant, outgoing, tall, skinny, and straight. It isn't easy growing up as a chubby girl when you have a woman like that as your mother. Once I got out of my awkward teenage years, my weight stopped bothering me for the most part, but every once in a while, my self-consciousness came back and hit me like a dump truck full of doubt. It certainly didn't help that I was still a virgin at 19; my head filled with questions like "Why don't any girls like me?" and "Is it because I'm fat?"

I was in one of those moods one Thursday afternoon, sulking on the lounge, when my mother was about to leave for her yoga class. As always, she was a vision - her curly, dark hair pulled back in a tight ponytail, the perfect amount of makeup that seemed to stay on no matter how sweaty she got, her bright blue tank exercise top exposing just the right amount of cleavage, and good god, those tight, black yoga pants. The synthetic fabric hugged her firm, round, sculpted ass so perfectly you could barely take in any of her other amazing features. Okay, so I might've neglected to mention that I was a little in love with my mother. But, honestly, could you blame me?

"I'm heading to yoga now, Hailey," she called, her hand on the doorknob. She looked at me and paused. "Hey, sweetie? Are you okay?"

I sighed. "Yeah, I'm fine. It's nothing."

She dropped her handbag at the door and sat next to me on the couch. "Come on, honey, what is it?"

"Just the same old stuff. Look, I don't want you to be late for your yoga."

"That can always wait. Now, tell me what's gotten you down."

I could tell this wasn't going to stop, no matter how much I wanted it to. "Fine," I sighed. "I'm fat and ugly and nobody wants to go out with me, probably because I'll never be as skinny as you or any of the girls in por-" Oh shit. I could already feel my cheeks tingling with embarrassment. "-Uh, in magazines. See? Like I said, just the same old stuff. Now will you go to your damn yoga?" Real smooth, Hailey. Cover up your stupid mistake with anger. Always a winner.

Mum stared down into space just near my right foot for a few seconds. Then, finally, she spoke. "First of all, I don't care that you watch porn. Whatever you need. It doesn't matter. Second, and more importantly, you're not ugly. No way in hell. You're absolutely beautiful, no matter what size you are. All you need is a bit of confidence, honey. That's what people pick up on - way more than weight."

"Well that's easy for you to say. Look at you, Mum - it's not hard to be confident when you look like that. Some of us need a fair bit more help, especially those of us who weigh more than 100 kilos."

"If you want my advice...?"

I nodded. Like I said, I needed all the help I could get.

"Even something as simple as a change in wardrobe can do wonders for a girl's self esteem. We need to get you into clothes that show off your curves, instead of trying to hide yourself."

I looked down at my outfit: Jeans and a loose-fitting button-up shirt. I guess what she was saying was right; I did dress to hide my body rather than show it off. But when you're bigger like I am, it's hard to find sexy clothes that fit. I lamented this fact to Mum, then she told me to stand up. I asked why, only for her to repeat her instruction. She's damn persistent when she wants to be. I stood up and faced my mother.

"Now, take off your top," she ordered.

"What the hell, Mum? Why?"

"You know how much I dislike repeating instructions, Hailey. Just do it."

I'd already made her miss her yoga class with my sulking, so I don't want to risk pissing Mum off any further. Reluctantly, I started unbuttoning my shirt. My mother stared at me intently as I undid my buttons, first revealing my cleavage, then my bra, and finally my belly.

"All the way off, Hailey," Mum said in what I call her "getting impatient" voice.

I slid my shirt off my shoulders and dropped it onto the floor beside me, crossing my arms in front of my flabby tummy.

"Nope. Hands by your sides." I did as my mother told me. She looked at me for a second or two before she announced, "Actually, we're not done. Take your pants off now, darling."

"But Mum-"

"I'm your mother, Hailey. You've got nothing I don't already know about, and nothing I haven't already seen before. I used to bathe you, remember?"

"Yeah, but that was before... all this." I gestured to my torso.

"I already said you've got nothing to be ashamed of, honey. Now get to it. Jeans off."

Christ, there was no arguing with this woman. I sighed and unbuttoned my jeans, unzipped my fly and wrestled the denim down over my hips, down my thighs and into a heap on the floor. I stepped out of the pile and stood before my mother, wearing nothing but my green t-shirt bra and lavender cotton bikini briefs. My hands were at my sides.

I watched as her eyes scanned every inch of my body. I felt her hot gaze on my exposed skin, tracing from my head down to my feet and back up again. She did several laps of my body before I'd had enough of the intense awkwardness.

"Well? Worse than you thought?"

"Absolutely not." She stood up and stepped close to me, her face less than a foot from mine. I was hypnotised by her sparkling hazel eyes. God, she was so beautiful. "Honestly, Hailey, I wish I could look more like you. If I had my way, I'd be heaps bigger than I am, but your father likes me looking a certain way, and I work hard to keep him happy. But you? You're absolutely beautiful."

I was kissing her before I even realised it. I was aware of my hands placed gently on her hips before my brain registered the fact that my lips were already pressed against my mother's delicate, feminine lips, transferring her red lipstick onto my mouth. It was the first time I'd kissed another girl, and it was about damn time. I'd barely started enjoying myself when I felt my mother's hands on my shoulders, gently but firmly pushing my body away from hers.

"I- Oh God, I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. It's just - you're so beautiful and you were being so nice to me, and you kept saying I was beautiful and it seemed like, with making me strip and everything, that you might've wanted to- Oh fuck, I'm so stupid," I babbled.

"Sit down, Hailey," Mum told me.

Like I had a choice. I sat back on the lounge, dreading the inevitable "What's wrong with you/are you a lesbian/I'm your mother and this is wrong" speech. I stared at the ground, ashamed and way too exposed, waiting for my mother to start screaming at me.

She delicately placed a finger on my neck, ran it up across my flabby triple chin and lifted my head up, forcing me to look at her. She was bent over. I tried as hard as I could to not catch a glimpse of her cleavage. I failed, of course - I'm only human. I looked up from her breasts and into those sparkling eyes I'd fallen in love with. She took a breath before she spoke, so now I was focusing on her lips, smudged lipstick and all.

I stared, transfixed, as she said, sultrily, "God, I want you."

Then those beautiful, red lips were on mine again. This time, I felt every incredible moment. My mother kissed me softly but deliberately, pressing her mouth against mine. I inhaled deeply through my nose and the scent of her perfume and her skin flooded my mind. I parted my lips ever so slightly, and she did the same. She kissed me harder, her nose pressing into my cheek. My stomach churned with nervous energy, and I felt the warm tingles of arousal begin between my legs.

Holy shit! Was this really happening, or was I having some kind of stroke? If it is a stroke, at least I'm dying happy.

Mum put her hands on my shoulders, lay me down on the couch, and climbed on top of me. It was at that moment that I suddenly remembered I had arms. I held her body close to mine, one hand running through her hair and the other resting on the small of her back. We finally broke our long kiss and, after a quick breath, immediately started kissing again, faster and more intensely. I opened my mouth wider, and Mum quickly followed suit. Our tongues met and twirled around each other. Mum drove her tongue into my mouth and I wrapped my lips around it, sucking her tongue and moaning. She ran a hand up and down my side, her fingers brushing against my sensitive skin. I moved my hand from the small of her back, down to her ass. I squeezed it, feeling the springy muscles give way to my eager, groping fingers.

Mum reached her hands behind my back and unhooked my bra. I let her take it off my DD cup breasts and throw it to the floor. I was putty in her hands, powerless to resist even if I'd wanted to. She broke away from my mouth and kissed her way down my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

She paused at my heaving chest only to say, "Fuck, your tits are amazing" before she started squeezing them as though her life depended on it. She massaged my breasts for a while and I moaned and writhed beneath her. She eventually released them and dove headfirst into my cleavage, took a deep breath and started kissing my breasts, alternating between the two, kissing closer and closer towards my nipples.

She arrived at my left nipple first. When she took it into her warm, wet mouth, it was like she'd found a direct line to the pleasure centre of my brain. My head was on fire with ecstasy while my mother sucked on my nipple. I felt it getting harder and pinker. She moaned while she sucked, then ran her tongue around my nipple in a clockwise motion. She then switched to my right nipple, again activating that hotline to my brain. She sucked on it as it got more and more erect, then ran her tongue counter clockwise around the nipple. All I could do was lie back, stare in disbelief and writhe and moan at everything my mother was doing to pleasure my body.

Mum moved on from my nipples earlier than I would've liked. She resumed licking and kissing her way down my body, running her mouth all over my stomach. She really did seem to enjoy that, almost as much as my nipples. She ran her hands over my belly and my hips, tracing over my stretch marks, licking and kissing them, and sliding her tongue into my belly button. Though I did enjoy the affection, Mum seemed to be getting more out of it than I was.

"I love your tummy, baby," Mum cooed. "So soft, like a marshmallow. God, I wish I had a belly like yours." Huh. So I guess my mother has a fat fetish.

"You're just saying that," I informed her. "I wish I was less chubby for you, Mum."

"Your body is incredible, Hailey, and I mean that." She squeezed the sides of my belly and watched it jiggle back into place. "I've lusted after you for quite some time, sweetie," she confessed.

"Same here, Mum," I admitted. "I've fantasised about this for years."

"Then let's not waste any more time, shall we?" Mum instructed. She lowered her head down to my body again, coming to rest between my breasts. She stuck her tongue out and drew a long line straight down, over my round stomach, through my belly button, and down the other side of my tummy, where she stopped at the waistband of my briefs. She shifted down the couch, hooked two fingers from each hand around the sides of my waistband and pulled. I lifted my butt up, and just like that, I was fully naked in front of my mother.

Sticking with her promise not to waste any more time, she threw my briefs away and parted my legs, revealing my completely waxed pussy. Just because I was a virgin doesn't mean that I liked the way I looked with pubic hair. I think it just looks cleaner without any.

"God, Hailey, you're glistening!" She could see I was already incredibly turned on. That was also the last thing I heard her say for a little while; two seconds after that, all I could see of my mother's head was the top of her ponytail.

A sharp, extremely pleasant jolt went straight up from my crotch to my brain, and that was how I knew Mum's mouth was on my pussy. She used her tongue to part my lips and licked upwards until she found my clit. She slurped away some of my built-up juices and after swallowing, she got straight to work. Her tongue ran rhythmically over my clit - side to side, then up and down. Her hands rubbed and squeezed at my chunky thighs as she licked me.

I groaned loud, my voice filling the room, drowning out the slick, wet sound of Mum's mouth working on my pleasure. My legs - one foot on the floor, the other high on the back of the lounge - twitched with each pass of her tongue. I found myself holding my boobs, my fingers unconsciously tweaking my nipples in time with my mother's tongue manoeuvres. I started thrusting my hips towards her face, my butt rubbing up and down on the couch. It didn't take much time until I was breathing hard and fast.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," I mindlessly repeated, getting louder and louder while my mother ran her tongue over my clitoris faster and faster. I felt my face getting red, and time seemed to slow down while everything got a little out of focus. My toes curled while Mum's tongue kept building my orgasm. It was getting closer so damn fast. I'd never had an orgasm that I hadn't given to myself, so the complete lack of control was strange but incredibly liberating. I let go and gave myself fully over to my mother.

When it came, the orgasm was like being hit with an out-of-control train at the bottom of a hill. It kept getting faster and faster, and then it was suddenly on me, around me, and all over me. I thought I was going to explode from the overwhelming pleasure. I convulsed, my body riding the waves of orgasmic bliss. I think I moaned and squealed pretty damn loud. My pussy contracted and released rhythmically, my back arched, I squeezed my breasts so hard I left marks from my fingernails, my legs kicked uncontrollably. Mum kept licking and licking, prolonging my orgasm as much as she could.

When my body stopped spasming like an epileptic at a concert and my brain returned to Earth, Mum looked up at me from my crotch with the most radiant smile I'd ever seen on her face. Her chin and her cheeks were covered in my clear juices and her face was red. She'd never looked more beautiful, and I told her as such.

"And the same to you, baby," she replied, wiping away my juices from her face. "You look more relaxed than I've seen you in years." She crawled up the lounge, and kissed me again. I could taste my pussy on her mouth, and I didn't mind at all. I closed my eyes and rubbed her back, and slid my tongue into her mouth. Her lips locked onto it and started sucking, her mouth sliding up and down my tongue.

I let her suck my tongue a few more times before I put my hands on her shoulders and gently pushed Mum's body off mine. I lay her head down on the other arm of the lounge and climbed on top of her beautiful, slim body. I resumed making out with her, running circles around her mouth with my tongue. As we kissed, Mum rubbed my back and made her way down to my ass, squeezing my cheeks vigorously. She played with each cheek alternatively, squishing one between her hands, and then the other. It felt surprisingly good to me, too; each time she'd let my butt spring back to shape sent a brief tingle through to my clit. If she really concentrated on it, I'm sure she'd be able to get me off just by playing with my butt.

We made out for a little longer, and then I sat back up on the lounge. I grabbed my mother's shirt and pulled it up. She helped me pull it off, but I needed no help undoing her bra. I unhooked it with one hand, then removed it from Mum's body like it was insulting me. Her B cup breasts were magnificent. They bounced instead of jiggling, like mine did. No woman should have breasts that naturally perky at her age, but I guess some people are just blessed with good genes.

All I could do was stare at my mother's beautiful tits, her pink nipples well and truly hard with lust.

God, I wanted to suck on them so bad.

Why don't you, then?

Good point.

I dove straight for Mum's boobs, and latched onto her right nipple. My mouth was already salivating. I kissed, licked and sucked at her nipples, squeezing the breast that wasn't currently in my mouth. I could smell her floral perfume and taste her sweet, soft skin. She moaned and ran her fingers through my straight red hair, caressing me and holding me close to her breast - a mother nurturing her daughter.

Wanting to make up for lost time, I could've played with my mother's tits all day, sucking them til my mouth was sore. However, I gave up after about five minutes, and decided to move on.

I hooked my fingers into the waistband of Mum's amazing black yoga pants and peeled them off her long, slender legs. For one brief moment, she was wearing black cotton bikini briefs. Then they, too, were gone; thrown to the floor like yesterday's paper. Now, finally, after so many years of fantasising about her, my mother was completely naked in front of me, wanting me.

I put one hand on her chest and gently pushed her down so she was laying on the couch with her head against the armrest. I shuffled down the couch and parted her legs with my hands. I lowered my head until I was up close and very personal with my mother's beautiful, very moist, hairless vagina.

It was the closest I'd been to her since I was born, and the first time I'd ever seen a vagina in person, but I wasn't nervous in the slightest. I already knew what felt good and I knew Mum would instruct me if I was doing anything wrong. So, I got to work. I stuck out my tongue and licked from the bottom of my mother's slit to the top, and back down again. She moaned loudly and grabbed a fistful of my hair. So far so good. I slid my tongue into her opening, relishing the sweet-salt flavour of my mother's pussy. I did this a few more times, letting my mouth fill with her taste, then swallowed. I slid my tongue up to the top of Mum's slit and found her clit very easily. She shuddered when I made contact, which I took to be a good sign. I started licking at it like a lollipop, eager to get my Mum to cum.

"Too much, baby," she moaned. I stopped. "Start around my clit, then work your way in; you're too direct and it's way too much."

"Sorry, Mum," I mumbled guiltily. Following her advice, I started drawing circles with my tongue around her clit, slowly making my way inwards.

"Oooh fuck yes," Mum groaned. "Much better, Hailey." She grabbed my hair again.

I finally reached her clit again, and started flicking it back and forth with my tongue without objection. I'd do five laps and then begin another five laps, slightly faster. I could feel my face was already covered in her juices. I was breathing through my mouth, panting like a hot dog while I licked her clit. She started moaning in a constant rhythm and gyrating her hips, grinding her pussy against my mouth. I grabbed her hips and squeezed gently.

"Uh-huh?" I asked with my mouth wide open, determined to never stop licking until she came.

"You're doing real good, babe," she moaned, grinding her pussy into my face even faster. "God, I've wanted you for so long, my sweet baby girl..."

I was licking her clit as fast as I could. My jaw was starting to ache, but I didn't care. I was getting almost as turned on as she was just by licking her, tasting her, and hearing her moan my name.

Minutes later, Mum was calling out to me. "You're gonna make me c-"

That was as far as she got before she was squealing, arching her back, and twitching all over. I kept licking and licking, despite her bucking hips and the massive grin on my face. Her orgasm for about 30 seconds, then when she caught her breath, she told me I could stop licking now. I climbed my way back up her beautiful, svelte body and she kissed me deeply, sucking my bottom lip, ignoring the fact that my face was covered in her delicious juices.

"Not bad for my first time?" I asked when she let go of my lip.

12