Body Image

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine had to agree.

Months ago, Kathleen had proven to her what she said about Michael's impotence. She had ordered Michael to put on a demonstration for his soon-to-be-ex-wife. Wearing a little black exercise leotard, Michael had slowly unsnapped the material over his crotch with shy painted fingers. Christine watched in amazement as her spouse slipped a large, realistic dildo into his asshole and slowly fucked himself with it as he used his other hand to alternately rub his stiff pink nipples and soft little penis.

Finally, he came, but not like he used to come, quickly and furiously, with aggressive spasms and explosive ejaculations. Instead he came with simpering little moans, his poor asshole clenching around the dildo, his painted fingers pinching his nipples, and then slipping down over his smooth belly to his little penis, which never got hard, but merely oozed a clear, sticky fluid. His orgasm, while not intense, seemed to last quite a long time. Perhaps, most amazing of all, was the way Michael licked his wet fingers clean after he came.

Christine wouldn't have believed it if she hadn't seen it for herself. Having witnessed Michael's impotence went a long way to making the friendship between her and her husband's former mistress possible. Now that Christine was certain that Michael couldn't have sex with Kathleen, she no longer felt betrayed, nor was her pride hurt any longer. She didn't see Kathleen as a sexual rival anymore. Kathleen was simply someone who was willing to love Michael for what he was. And, seeing what her ex-husband had become since their separation and learning how much further he was going to go, that was something Christine was not prepared to do. She wanted a man...not whoever...or whatever...Michael had turned out to be.

"Well, I guess that's it then," Christine said, taking out her purse and laying a twenty dollar bill on the table. "Tell me, though. Are you going to stay with him through all this?"

"Yes, of course. I mean, there will come a time that I'll need something more from a relationship than he can give. But he will always have a place in my life."

Christine stood up. "I don't think I'll wait for him to get back. It'll be easier for him this way. He's had enough goodbyes for a while, I think."

"Please stay for just a moment," Kathleen said.

"But I-" Christine let the thought trail off. She knit her brows together, looking confused, and then a quizzical smile formed on her pretty face. "What was I saying...?"

Kathleen was picturing what she'd look like in a leather corset and collar. She would make a wonderful fetish pain-slut with a few creative modifications. And Kathleen knew just what one's Christine would most appreciate. After all, Christine had shared quite a few of her sexual fantasies with Kathleen over the last few months. Christine hadn't the slightest clue. She had only come to hypnotherapy to help her lose weight. Oh, she had lost weight all right. She had already lost her husband. She was about to lose much more.

Kathleen smiled. She had such big plans for the two of them.

"Sit down Christine," she said. "We have to talk."

--end—